๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ || Narc...

By Robin_Shadow

[๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.] As summer comes b... More

0. Choices
1. You gotta be kidding me
2. What if they don't like me?
3. Familiar
4. Pinky promise?
5. Boys..
Tattoos (pictures)
7. Eternal youth
8. Carnality
9. One touch
10. Divine feeling of infinity
11. Heart wants what it wants
12. Long time no see
13. A bloody masquerade
14. Goodnight, boys
15. Between the storm and her
16. Burned to desire
17. Two faithful souls
18. Halfway through Summer
19. Trouble
20. On my mercy
21. Faded memories

6. Permanent and meaningful

2.4K 129 39
By Robin_Shadow

Chapter six

"What's going on here?" a rather confused Narcissa walked down the stairs.

"You should've seen that, mum!" Draco couldn't seem to catch a breath. "It was hilarious!"

"Shut up, will you?" I turned to him. "Why is everyone trying to kill me today?"

I wanted to walk up to Draco and smack the shit out of him, but before I got to take a step, I felt my legs give out. I was ready to fall on the floor once again when I felt a hand on my waist.

"Easy there, love," Narcissa spoke softly, as she held me to keep me stable.

I couldn't focus on anything for a good while but her palms on my naked skin.

"Draco, stop with this laughing. Your father wants to see you. He's in his study," her tone sounded serious.

"Right.." he wasn't as cheerful anymore. "Will you be okay, mum? Don't you need any help?"

"I'm a mother, my dear. I know how to deal with situations like this," she reminded him.

"I'll see you later, then."

With that, I was left alone with Mrs. Malfoy. Her fingers were still on me, my cheeks as red as before. I couldn't say I wasn't enjoying it.

"Come on, darling. I'll take care of you." Narcissa held me as we walked to her bedroom.

Once we reached it, she helped me sit on the bed. That was the moment when the world spun around like crazy.

"How are you feeling?" she asked worriedly.

"Dizzy.." I growled in pain and placed my hand on my head.

I shut my eyes since I couldn't stand the bright light, which Narcissa noticed right away. She turned off the main light and turned on the lamps on the nightstands.

"Thank you," I slowly opened my eyes.

"What happened down there?" she asked while searching for something in a drawer.

"Draco was chasing me.. I slipped and hit my head." I rubbed the back of my head gently, feeling the pressure. "I'm sorry for the trouble, Mrs. Malfoy. I should've been more careful."

"There's no need to apologise, love. But you should be more cautious. Have you been drinking with your friends today?"

"A bit, yes," I admitted. "But we didn't go near the water after we drank, I promise."

"I'm glad to hear that, Cassiopeia." she walked up to me and handed me a vial.

I drank the elixir at once and cringed at its taste. I handed the empty vial to Narcissa and she placed it down on the chest of drawers and then sat next to me.

"It should start working any minute now," she informed me.

For a moment there was nothing but complete silence between us. The thing is, I expected it to be uncomfortable, but it wasn't even near it. It was simply peaceful.

"I hope I won't come off as rude, but I can't help but admire your tattoos."

I had a few tattoos on my body. Sure, it was a muggle thing, but what a beautiful thing. Most of them were simply flowers. Seemed kind of cliché but I couldn't help it since I've always loved them.

"Of course not, Mrs. Malfoy," I grinned warmly. "If I'm being honest, I was scared you would think of me as a tattooed freak show.." I revealed, lowering my head.

"Oh, sweetheart, I would never." she cupped the side of my face and lifted my head back up, making me look at her. "I was meaning to talk to you about them but couldn't find the right moment. They are breathtaking."

One of the many reasons why I was scared to meet Draco's parents was them seeing all the tattoos craved within my skin– presenting myself as a clown or such.

Most people judged me by my appearance. Even though my tattoos were bright and colourful, they still hated them.

"Can I?" she questioned and I nodded without hesitation.

Her soft fingers run on my skin, tracing the flowers on my collarbone and shoulder. She looked at them in awe, little stars dancing in her eyes.

"You must have high pain tolerance since you have so many of them."

"I do, actually," I confirmed. "Some of them hurt more, but I got used to the feeling after time. Since we have magic I have it easier. Professor Snape taught me how to brew a specific potion. They heal quickly and there are no complications."

Snape wasn't a fan of tattoos, but he didn't mind me having them, since I was an adult already. The only thing about them he did like was the fact that I had a lot of flower-shaped ones.

The more tattoos I got, the more often I wondered if I wasn't getting addicted. I got my first tattoo when I turned eighteen, not knowing it wasn't the only one I would have. Currently at nine, still counting.

"Is this a dragon?" she pointed with her hand at the tattoo behind my ear.

"Yes, I made it with the thought of Draco. As well as that one–" I showed her my forearm where the sentence memento vivere was written in red ink.

"I know why the dragon, but what about the other one? How is it connected to him?"

"Every time I was stressed or anxious, he would say those words. I never knew what they meant until I translated them," I smiled under my nose, looking at the tattoo. "Remember to live," I translated. "They are wired in my head so I thought why not wire them into my skin."

When I started my first year at Hogwarts, I was completely lost. I couldn't seem to find my place.

I remember one of many lonely nights I spent in the Slytherin's common room, not being able to fall asleep. A short blond boy showed up and to my surprise, he comforted me.

Slytherins aren't known for their warm hearts or gentle words, but there he was, just as anxious as me. We stayed up the whole night talking, even though we had classes the following day. That's how our friendship started.

"Do all your tattoos have a meaning behind them?" she questioned while her fingers found the tattoo on my collarbone yet again.

"Most of them, yes. As you know, the dragon and the memento vivere are connected to Draco. The harp–" I pointed at the one on my upper thigh, "and the rose–" I showed the inside of my forearm, "are dedicated to my mum. She loves roses and plays this ethereal instrument."

Well, at least she used to.

"What about the flowers? Most of your body is covered in them," she asked while she tucked my hair behind my ear.

The butterflies turned into a full storm in my stomach. There was something about this woman that made me feel differently. The sound of her voice was so pleasing and her warm hands on my skin gave me goosebumps.

Draco's hands were always icy and, as I noticed, so were Lucius'. It was a pleasant change.

"I want to decorate my body with something permanent and meaningful," I looked deep into her eyes. "The flowers, they are delicate and pretty. They bloom each Spring only to fall back asleep during Winter, thus reminding me everything will die but come back to life eventually. They remind me that there's still hope even when everything's falling to pieces."

She tilted her head and smiled, not breaking the eye contact for a moment. Her eyes travelled back to the art craved within my skin, her fingers now occasionally tracing the lines.

It made me happy she liked them. She looked so interested when I was explaining the stories, clearly invested.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have this one, too." I grabbed my hair to the front and showed my back to Mrs. Malfoy, to show the moon phases tattooed down my spine.

Once again, she trailed the tattoo with her fingers. I straightened my back when she reached the ticklish spot.

She truly is a touchy person. Now I know where Draco got it from.

Whenever we were laying down, he would do the same thing as Narcissa– run his fingers through the ink and watch the shapes in awe, as I giggled.

I didn't mind his cold hands. I got used to them, but Narcissa's warm hands were different. Her skin was delicate and the way she touched me felt like heaven.

I wish she would never stop.

"This one did hurt, though. The most, actually," I spoke and remembered the awful feeling.

"Then it's good it's already healed, isn't it?"

I nodded and shifted my position to face her again.

"Are you feeling better, love?" she questioned.

"A lot better, actually," I realised the headache has stopped, "Thank you."

Narcissa grinned and rose from her seat. She disappeared behind the bathroom doors for a while and came back with a black dressing gown in her hand.

"Go to your room and change so you won't catch a cold. The dinner is served a bit later tonight but it shall be ready soon." she handed me the piece of clothing.

"I don't need it, ma'am," I hesitated, "I'll just run quickly to my bedroom."

It was hers, after all, and I bet it was worth much more than I could ever imagine. I didn't want to ruin it, since I smelled like chlorine.

"And slip again?" she raised an eyebrow. "Don't be shy, darling. It's getting cold and I don't want you to be sick. Besides, you can always give it back to me later," she assured me.

I gave in and took the material from her hand as I wrapped my body in it. The silk brushed against my skin, as I inhaled her perfume. The gown was practically soaked in it.

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy." I bowed my head slightly.

"You're welcome." she smiled as she walked up to me and put the hood on my head. "Be sure to wear something a bit warmer. It's always colder in the evening."

"I will, ma'am," I assured her and left the room.

Finally, I reached my room. I stripped and went straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Narcissa was right, the evenings were a bit cold.

While sitting under the shower, I remembered the feeling of her fingers on my skin. My cheeks burned and a weird knot was forming in my stomach. I didn't even notice when I started smiling.

This little talk with her truly made me happy and I couldn't stop thinking about it. About her. My heart was beating faster than usual, yet I didn't understand anything.

Why do I feel this way?

Hi!

This chapter is a bit shorter but I promise the next one will be longer! I couldn't seem to focus lately, but I'm trying my best to keep on writing.

Let me know what you think!

Kisses xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x