The Oldest Nara: Kakashi x Re...

De lightninglaze

Shikamaru's elder sister, Y/n Nara, disappeared at age 16. As a known friend to Itachi, her whereabouts becom... Mais

1: The First Goodbye
3: Reunion
4: Team 7
5: A Big Ego
6: Awakening
7: You Did This
8: The Next Two Years
9: Shippuden
10: Opening Up
11: The Bells
12: naming chapters is hard but im trying:(
13: Attempted Distraction
14: Aftermath
15: Friendsss
16: Lost
17: Truth Hurts
18: A Long Day
19: Falling
20: So Many Questions
21: Confessions
22: 🍋
idk
23: Bets
24: Training Days
25: Future Plans
26: Good Morning
27: best friends forever ♡
28: Breaking News
29: 🍋
30: Separate Missions
31: Zombies
32: Revenge
33: Lilac
34: Beauty & Essex

2: Caught

29K 925 1.2K
De lightninglaze

**Time Jump: 5 Years**

I sat alone at a bar, drinking my third class of whiskey. I wasn't usually a drinker, but this godawful village reminded me how much a girl sometimes just needs a drink.

I gave my long, black hair a break from its usual high pony tail and let it rest down my back. My golden eyes getting droopy from the alcohol.

"Mind if I get a menu?" I asked a server walking by.

I wasn't planning on eating, but drinking alone in a booth made for 4 was a sad sight, even for me.

"Hey kid, mind if I sit?" a tall blonde woman asked me.

I looked around the bar that was only half full... There were plenty of other places to drink.

I immediately put up my guard. Is she another assassin looking for me?

"Mm," I mumbled softly, gesturing to the seat in front of me.

"Thanks," she slid in and called the waiter over for some sake. "I don't like sitting at tables. They're so uncomfortable."

I nodded, swirling my drink around.

"Plus, I'm hiding from someone," she muttered out with a smirk.

That comment got my attention and I finally looked up at her.

"Oh yea? Who're you hiding from?" I asked casually.

"Fate," she muttered. "One I stupidly thought I could escape."

I tilted my to the side in confusion.

She smiled softly, "Take it from me, kid. No matter how far you run, fate will find you. You can't escape what's meant to be."

I sighed and looked down at my drink, wondering if that was a sign to go home or a sign to keep searching for him.

"Hmm," she stated while taking another drink. "You look a little young to be drinking alone, sweetheart."

I smiled, "I guess I'm not really drinking alone anymore, now am I?"

She laughed loudly, "So what brings you to this dump?"

Glad I'm not the only one who hates this village.

"Just passing through."

"Yea? Where you headed? A beautiful girl like you."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're flirting with me," I teased.

She let out another loud laugh, "I'm Tsunade. Nice to meet you, kid."

"I'm Y/n," I smiled back at her.

"So Y/n, where you from?" she started looking at me a little suspiciously.

She looked a bit familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I stared at my glass before taking another drink, "A place far from here."

"Mm, you plannin on going back anytime soon?"

I looked at her, "No... Not unless I find what I'm looking for."

"I'm hiding. You're searching. What are the odds," she laughed softly. "So what are you looking for, Y/n?" she leaned in a bit.

"More like who am I looking for," I muttered out.

Suddenly, there was a crash through the entrance of the bar.

"Tsunade!! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! How'd you disappear on me!?" A man with bright white hair called.

"Where's the brat?" she mumbled.

"I don't know. Off keeping himself busy." He turned his attention to me as he sat down next to Tsunade, "Whoa! Who's your friend!? Gonna introduce me!?"

"Jiraiyah, you're probably old enough to be her father," she huffed out annoyed.

Finally it clicked. Jiraiyah!? Tsunade!?! They're the legendary sannin of the leaf village!! Shit, this is not good.

"Age ain't nothin but a number. And besides, she's old enough to drink, so she's old enough for me," he chuckled. "So, gorgeous, you here alone?"

"No, she's here with me," Tsunade interjected.

I shrugged, "It's true. She's quite the charmer."

I gave Tsunade a playful wink and tried to keep my cool. Jiraiyah and Tsunade both let out drunken laughs.

"I like this woman!" Jiraiyah yelled. "What's your name?!"

I cleared my throat softly, "Y/n."

I definitely wish I would've used a fake name with Tsunade.

Jiraiyah looked at me curiously, "Y/n, huh? That's a beautiful name."

The way he said that made me uneasy... When I left the leaf village all those years ago, the Sannin hadn't been there in so long.

Had they been back since? Did they know my name?

Time to get out of here.

"Well, thanks for joining me. I better be off now," I smiled politely. "I'll take care of the check."

"Come on, Y/n! Stay awhile! Let's get to know each other!" he yelled.

"You're really too kind. Good luck on your travels," I got up from my seat and paid the bill before walking to the exit.

As I approached the door, a kid came rushing through.

"Oi! Watch it!" the little cheeto puff yelled.

As I got a look at his face, my eyes widened with shock. That's Shikamaru's friend... Is he here with the leaf Sannin?

"Naruto! Over here!" Jiraiyah yelled, but Naruto was stuck in a trance, staring at me the same way I stared at him.

"Hey, do I know you or somethin?" the boy asked.

"No, I don't think so kid," I said while trying to push past him.

As I got out the door, I heard him call after me, "Hey! You're Y/n!! Y/n Nara!"

Shit!! He remembers me!? I know we had him over a lot when Shikamaru was younger, but I had been gone nearly 2 years now.

I broke into a full sprint, not bothering to look behind me.

"Hey! Y/n! Wait!" Jiraiyah called after me. I heard the running footsteps behind me.

They're trying to catch me!?

As I turned the corner, I slid to a stop, seeing Tsunade in front of me.

"Where ya goin?" she asked.

I quickly turned around, ready to sprint in the other direction, but Jiraiyah was already standing there, cutting off my exit.

"Look, Y/n. We just want to talk," he started approaching me.

"Stay where you are!" I demanded. "I don't want a fight!"

Naruto stepped out in front of Jiraiyah, "You left Shikamaru!! How could you!?"

His words pierced me like daggers. I did leave Shikamaru, my own blood, to look for Itachi. A man who has been toying with me for the past 2 years as I searched for him.

Every few of months, he'd let me find him. We'd spend a few days or maybe a week with together, and he'd leave me again without a trace.

But I couldn't stop myself from searching, over and over again... Why couldn't I stop searching?

At Naruto's words I broke down. As tears began to roll, I dropped to my knees and threw my face in my hands, letting out loud sobs.

I wanted to go back, but how could I? I was so filled with shame and regret. Not to mention, how could I ever face Shikamaru? Would he ever forgive me?

"Hey, it's ok," Jiraiyah said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

He crouched down next to me and grabbed my hands away from my face so he could look into my eyes, "Let's go talk, huh? You've missed a lot."

I nodded softly before allowing him to help me up.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1K 117 28
✔ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
87.3K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
19.8K 947 46
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...