๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ || Narc...

By Robin_Shadow

[๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.] As summer comes b... More

0. Choices
1. You gotta be kidding me
2. What if they don't like me?
3. Familiar
4. Pinky promise?
6. Permanent and meaningful
Tattoos (pictures)
7. Eternal youth
8. Carnality
9. One touch
10. Divine feeling of infinity
11. Heart wants what it wants
12. Long time no see
13. A bloody masquerade
14. Goodnight, boys
15. Between the storm and her
16. Burned to desire
17. Two faithful souls
18. Halfway through Summer
19. Trouble
20. On my mercy
21. Faded memories

5. Boys..

2.5K 120 38
By Robin_Shadow

Chapter five

Waking up in the morning came to me surprisingly easily. I had no problem with getting up from my bed, whatsoever. It didn't take me long to make myself presentable and join the people who were awake as well at the dining table.

"Good morning," I shared a smile while walking into the dining room and taking my seat next to Draco.

"Good morning, Miss De Bousquet," a grin also appeared on Lucius's face, as he looked at me for a moment and went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

Embarrassment flushed over me when I remembered the conversation we had the other night. I sure acted like a child.

Pinky promise? That was stupid of me.

"I would have never thought that you would be able to crawl out of bed so early," Draco mocked me, "It's not like you."

"What time is it?" I scratched the back of my head.

"It's half past eight, love." he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Now you got me wondering why the hell am I not sleeping," I pouted at the thought of how hours I still could've slept through. "This really isn't like me."

"What would you like to eat for breakfast, Miss?" a house elf approached me nervously.

"I would like some coffee, please," I grinned and watched him leave.

"I noticed you don't eat anything in the morning. Why's that?" Lucius put the Daily Prophet aside, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"I feel nauseous after eating early. But don't worry, sir, I do eat later."

"I hope so, Miss De Bousquet. We don't want you fainting."

"That's what I tell her," Draco pointed out, not even looking at me, "But she never listens."

I rolled my eyes as the elf brought my coffee. I relaxed at its taste, ignoring their words and soon, Narcissa joined us at the table.

She was wearing a white, flowery dress on thick straps that was hugging her hourglass figure perfectly. I looked at her for a while and admired her beauty, but turned my head to not make it seem suspicious.

How is the whole family so good-looking?

"Good morning, everyone," she spoke with a warm smile decorating her face.

She walked up to Lucius and left a peck on his cheek then took a seat next to him, across from me and Draco.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Malfoy," I said as she looked at me with a soft gaze.

"So do you, darling," her answer made my cheeks warm up.

The silence filled the dining room as everyone was focused on breakfast. It was still a bit early, meaning most of us weren't wide awake just yet.

"Mum, Father, my friends are coming over," Draco stated. "We'll hang out by the pool for a bit."

Lucius nodded, not paying much attention to the conversation and being busy with the Daily Prophet.

"Make sure to be careful, kids," Narcissa sent us a concerned look, "Don't drink if you're planning on swimming."

"Don't worry, mum." Draco finished his breakfast and rose from his chair, "It's too early for alcohol, anyways."

"You young people tend to have some mindless ideas, don't you?" one of her eyebrows rose, "I would rather be certain."

"I promise we will be careful, Mum." he grabbed her hand and left a peck on top of it. "Come one, Cassie. You don't have much time to change," he rushed me.

"What do you mean by that? I look great."

"You don't have to swim but your tan will be uneven. Is this what you want?"

I huffed and finished my coffee in one gulp. I left my seat and quickly followed Draco upstairs. We both made our way to our rooms to get changed.

I looked into the wardrobe where all my clothes were and started the search for a bathing suit. Finally, I found it. I stripped and put my clothes into the wardrobe as I put on the bathing suit. It was a simple, black two-piece.

I left my room ready and after waiting impatiently for a few minutes in front of Draco's room, I knocked at the door.

"How long does it take to put on some bloody shorts?" I rested my back against the wall.

"Stop whining so much!" I heard his voice from behind the door and soon after, Draco finally decided to leave his room. "You should wear less clothing more often," his eyes scanned me from head to toes, a smirk forming on his face within seconds.

"Yeah, right–" I began my walk to the staircase.

Draco followed me, to then switch our places so I was following him. We stepped out into a beautiful garden, walking in further and reaching the huge pool.

Soon, Pansy and Blaise arrived.

"There is my favourite girl!" Pansy threw herself into my arms. "This wanker wouldn't shut up the whole way here," she complained, as she let go of me and sent a look to Balise.

"Gorgeous as always, De Bousquet," Blaise smirked, also giving me a tight hug.

After we were greeted, we had some house elves bring us freshly cut fruit and something to drink.

Draco and Blaise didn't waste much time and jumped into the pool. They immediately started splashing each other like kids, making Pansy and I giggle at their silliness.

We decided to relax in the loungers, on the other hand. Pansy stripped from her clothes, revealing her bathing suit.

"Have you been working out?" I asked as I looked at her fit body.

"You like what you see, don't you, Cassie?" she teased with a wink.

I scanned her figure and my jaw dropped. She gained a bit of weight and muscles. She looked healthy, and by the look on her face, I could tell she was truly proud of herself.

Pansy was one of the prettiest girls at Hogwarts. No wonder, really. Her hair grew a bit and reached her neck, she changed her style a bit and embraced her feminity. Boys were head over heels for her– not forgetting about some girls, of course.

Pansy smirked, as we both lay down on the loungers. We heard Draco and Blaise argue playfully about something, deciding to splash each other was the answer to their problem.

"Boys.." I sighed which made Pansy giggle.

The warmth of the sun hit my skin. The weather was nice that day. No clouds decorated the sky and it was quite warm outside, becoming even warmer with each hour that passed

"How's your summer going so far?" I asked, moving my head to the side to face her.

"Not bad," she looked at me. "Yours?"

"Can't even catch a breath with this wanker," I peeked at Draco who was fooling around with Blaise. "But at least I'm not bored. I just have to survive the whole summer with him."

"Does that mean you're spending summer at Malfoy Manor?" she moved the sunglasses from her eyes to the top of her head.

"I suppose, yes." I adjusted myself in the lounger.

"Bummer your dad couldn't take time off work again," she reminded me about the lie from a few days ago. "But what about your aunt? Don't you usually stay with her?"

"Not this year. She has some business to take care of and she couldn't let me stay at her place alone."

"So–" she put the sunglasses back on her eyes, "it's you against three Malfoys? Lucky you, Cassie," a smirk decorated her face.

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not."

"If we forget about that tosser–" she referred to Draco, gesturing with her head at him, "then this might be quite eventful."

"Eventful?" I emphasised the word, not knowing what exactly she meant.

"Come on, love, we both know how hot they are. It's as if half of the girls our age don't want to sleep with them."

I blinked once, trying to process what she said. Those words slipped out of her lips as if they meant nothing.

"Parkinson, it's Draco's parents we are talking about," I reminded her since she had clearly forgotten.

"So, you're telling me you feel nothing every time you see them?" she looked at me from over her glasses.

"I mean, no.. no, of course not! But it's not what you mean!" I got all flustered, my words mixing.

"Lucius is not necessarily my type, but Narcissa? Merlin, she is just something." she let her head fall back, fantasising about Merlin knows what.

I got what she meant. Each time I saw Mrs. Malfoy, the world seemed to be a brighter place for once. This woman was breathtaking.

"Well, she is beautiful. I have to give you that one," I admitted with a big smile.

"Isn't she?"

We side-eyed the boys to make sure they weren't eavesdropping, only to giggle nextly.

Soon, Blaise and Draco stepped out of the pool and joined us in our little talks, causing us to switch the topic.

"Don't you want to swim, ladies?" Blaise proposed, drying himself off, "The water's nice."

"I'm happy with tanning for now, cheers," Pansy relaxed in the sun.

"Me too," I added.

Blaise didn't take no as an option. Before I could notice, he picked me up bridal style.

"Blaise? What are you doing?" I asked nervously and held onto him for my dearest life.

I got no response. He stopped right by the pool and I knew where it was going.

"No! Blaise!" I shouted, "I can't–" I didn't finish my sentence when he let go of me, dropping me into the pool.

My legs couldn't reach the bottom of it and my hands didn't know how to cooperate. Some of the pool water surely got into my lungs, but I wasn't able to get rid of it.

Luckily, someone saved me from drowning. It was Draco.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, as I started coughing. I sent Blaise a death stare, but he just smiled innocently.

"For fuck sake, you wanker! You almost killed me!" I was ready to throw hands if it wasn't for Draco who was holding.

Draco stepped out of the pool where he let me go as I stood on my feet.

"Sorry, Cassie, I forgot you.. don't know how to swim.." he scratched the back of his head. "A hug for expressing how sorry I am?" he reached his arms out, as I gave in.

"Each time you do something, you convince me you don't have a brain, Zabini." I stepped outside his embrace, "You owe me for that one."

After that incident, the rest of the day was fun. No more accidental almost-deaths or similar things. We were talking and laughing, alcohol entering some time later. We made sure nobody went for a swim after drinking, staying ashore and having a blast.

Finally, it was evening. Pansy and Blaise announced they had to leave, so we said goodbye and saw them walk out of the garden. It was still bright since it was only nine o'clock, so we decided to stay by the pool for a bit longer.

I walked into the water, relieved that there was no danger anymore. I made sure to not walk far into the pool, keeping my feet stuck to the bottom.

The sun began to set, causing the sky to flush in colours.

"Look, Draco–" I wanted to show him the view, but he was nowhere to be found. "Draco? Are you here?" I looked around but got no response.

The next thing I knew, Draco jumped from under the water, screaming loud enough for me to jump out of the pool.

"Got you, De Bousquet!"

"Fuck you, Malfoy!" I shouted at him while he was laughing hysterically, "I fucking hate you!"

"You do now, huh?" he snickered, stepping outside the pool. "I think you should learn how to respect your superior, darling."

"Oh? I hope you don't mean yourself!" I crossed my arms on my chest.

I saw a smirk on Draco's face, as he started walking up to me.

"I dare you to even touch me, ferret boy. You won't see the daylight no more."

My threats flew over his head. I began my escape from him, running back to the manor. I tried to run to the stairs but failed.

I slipped on the floor, since my feet were still wet, and landed on my back. I yelped in pain, as my head hit the floor. My breath was knocked out of me for a good minute before I realised what happened.

Draco didn't care, though. Instead of helping me in any way he started his hysterical laugh.

"You're dead, tosser!" I rose slowly from the floor, caressing my back.

Everything around me seemed to spin and I was barely able to stand on my feet. The headache made itself present within seconds, letting me know how hard I hit the floor.

"What's going on here ?" we heard a woman's voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 58.7K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...