Love Under Fire (MYG) ✅

Від beebubbles13

This is a BTS Fanfiction! This work is completed! I am currently rewriting this and working on making it th... Більше

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 20.5
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26.5
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 34.5
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Author's Note
Part 41
Part 41.5
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Authors Note 2
Part 48
Part 48.5
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54 - The End
Part 55 - Epilogue

Part 51

34 3 0
Від beebubbles13

Yoongi and I get ready to go find Tae and Ara. I have to keep it together.

"He's dead. I cannot risk this again. You get Ara and Tae because I'll cry if I see her. I will get him."

Yoongi: "I know baby, you just stay safe."

"If I am not out to the care in 30 minutes you leave and you don't come back."

Yoongi: "Don't talk like that, you will be fine."

We drive to the location Jungkook told us, we are very aware it could be a trap. However, Jungkook isn't the brightest. I give Yoongi a kiss, he looked confused.

"I love you more than everything."

Yoongi: "I love you more than everything too."

He smiled as we made our way inside. It was a creepy abandoned hospital. He told us to go to the basement so that's where we went. I kiss his cheek as we separate. I go to where Jungkook said he would be. I see him and I feel my body fill with boiling rage. I could kill him right there.

"Jungkook."

He snapped his body around and looked at me.

Jungkook: " where is that husband of yours?"

"You didn't honestly think I would bring him did you?"

I walk towards him as he steps back away from me.

Jungkook: "That wasn't the deal."

I pin him to the wall.

"Oh, baby, the fact that you thought that deal would work. You have no idea who you are fucking with."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90.3K 2.5K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
395K 14.8K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
848K 29K 100
Y/n, a cute, beautiful and strong girl, is a surgeon. Kim Taehyung, the devil king, the biggest mafia king, from whom the world is afraid even the po...
Her sinful soul__a J.Jk ff Від Bangtan fantasies

Детективи / Трилер

1.5K 96 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...