||SOLD|| A bounprem omegavers...

By kookie_di_Angelo

I'm sorry if this story is too dark for you, but you've been warned. Proper warnings will be placed so feel f... More

🥦Prologue🥦
🥦introduction to omegaverse pt 1🥦
🥦intro pt 2🥦
🥦intro pt 3🥦
🥦i:heat🥦
🥦broken broccoli heart🥦
🥦characters 🥦
1.Pilot🥦
🥦2: "father"🥦
🥦3:chase🥦
🥦4:Boy🥦
🥦5. House tour🥦
🥦6.The meet🥦
🥦7. Dinner🥦
🥦ch 8: the shift🥦
🥦ch 9: I'll be there for you 🥦
🥦 ch10: being loved-?🥦
🥦ch 11:the dilemma🥦
🥦ch 12: what's done cannot be undone🥦
🥦ch 13: Wolfsbane🥦
Kitten
🥦ch 14: Moonlight🥦
🥦ch 15: safehouse🥦
🥦mew cover for this one🥦
🥦CHAPTER 16: GUILTY🥦
🥦ch 17: paper flowers and a note🥦
🥦Ch 18: Whom to trust?🥦
🥦ch 19: Chained🥦
🥦Ch 20:Broken🥦
new story update
🥦ch 21: The Attack🥦
brocolli nation(gonna delete this later, or maybe not donno)
update
🥦Ch 22: Rogues🥦
🥦chapter 23: you're safe now🥦
🥦chapter 24: Recovery🥦
🥦chapter 25: Baby Steps 🥦
🥦chapter 26:the heat🥦
🥦ch 28: The Homecoming🥦
just summin I wanna ask
🤡
it really is all about Boun
results yeeee
gonna delete this
🥦Chapter 29: Oon and Ploy🥦
🥦3 Years Later🥦
honeymoon
Announcement
Chapter 32: A new beginning
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

🥦ch 27:The Way we were supposed to be🥦

3.7K 146 49
By kookie_di_Angelo

In the worldly news today Ploy Anuman has been found guilty and will receive the death penalty for the murder of Neab Pasu , her lover and alleged partner of their Omega Trafficking Ring. She was also convicted of 232 omega trafficking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, and other charges.

Throughout her entire trial, Ploy dozed off, passed notes, munched on snacks, rolled eyes, or shook her head in disapproval. She laughed uncontrollably when she received her sentence.

To avoid a harsh sentence, Jessica Pasu pled guilty to omega trafficking, kidnapping, and false imprisonment. She will serve twenty years in prison without any chance of parole.

Had it not been for the damning testimony of Kao Dechaphatthanakun, Neab Pasu's unlawful son, and Earth Namwirote, a seventeen-year-old who had been abducted by Neab Pasu at age five, the trafficking convictions would have been impossible. They were able to provide pertinent information, for the prosecution.

In exchange for their testimonies, putting into consideration the years of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse Kao and Earth both suffered, at the hands of Neab Pasu, the prosecution will not file criminal charges. As an alternative, Kao and Earth will be reprimand to a rehabilitation center for abused teens and young adults until the age of twenty-five.

In other news today....

Boun turned off the T.V. and turned to look at Prem,who was sitting with his face buried into his hands, on the bed beside him. After almost two months finally, and three fiery court battles, and mind numbing allegations, his mother was sent to prison, along with Jess.
Kao and Earth had been , by the grace of Lupa, sent to a rehabilitation centre and if thinga went well, they would be back very soon in a year at most, and be able to lead a normal life.

"Are you fine?" Boun asked, inching closer to the Prem whose distressed breaths echoed in the quiet room, as he put an arm around him.

He felt his shoulder tense and then gradually relax as the familiarity set in.

"I am" he nodded,still staring into the darkness offered by the safety of his folded arms.

"Hey" Boun whispered, taking his palms into his as he gently coaxed him to look up.
When their eyes met, there was a little reassuring smile plastered on Boun's lips, in contrast to Prem's quivering ones. His eyes looked glassy and Boun could tell he was about to cry.

They had returned from the court in the morning and news spread like wildfire. The tension that had been pent up for so long , seemed to surface only when Prem saw it loud and in flashy colours on the T.V. It had seemed so illusive until then, unreal, funny even, to imagine -

"It feels weird hia" Prem whispered, looking into Boun's eyes.

"It's like all my life I'd never known who I was. I didn't even know the true colour of my parents- and the same happened to me too"

Boun stayed quiet. He knew what Prem was talking about and it was necessary for him to let it all out. To hear it once and for all, to get done with it.
The past couldn't be changed, it deserved to be told for what it was. And closure was necesary. So all Boun did , was tighten his grip around the boy's fragile fingers and listened.

"I'm not sure who I am. And I'm scared, so scared, that one day, I-I too might turn out to be like them"
A stray tear ran down his cheeks and Boun pressed both his hands to his cheeks and cupped his face, caressing the skin with his thumbs.

"The world is a bad place, Prem. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm sorry we all were the reason, you lost faith in humanity"

Prem's lips quivered a little and he sniffled.

"I won't ask you to blindly trust me. I won't promise you that I'll never make mistakes and I cannot promise to be a perfect mate, because I know I'll never be. But I can promise you one thing, that no matter what happens, I'll never leave your side again. We're in this together. We're going to be brave, and no matter what comes, we'll face it. Together. How does that sound?"

Prem crawled into Boun's arms and wrapped his hands tightly around him.

"I love you" Prem whispered, as he pressed a chaste kiss against his cheek and Boun reciprocated with another on his forehead
"I love you too"

.

Prem looked around the dining hall. There were no customers around. Just a faint hum of music drifting from the distance. The whole room was illuminated by blue light, expensive cutlery and china decorated the white clothed table. He shifted a bit in his chair and then pulled it closer to the table, shying away as he smiled bowing his head down, not yet making eye contact with Boun.

"Do you like it?" Boun asked him.

"Huh?" Prem suddenly looked up and realized he had been lost in thought.

"I asked if you like this?" Boun smiled at him.

"Hmm, yeah, but why is there no one around."

"Yes, I got the place for us tonight. I wanted to do something special for you since umm...you know we never actually got to talk properly ...I thought we might start somewhere" he said hesitantly.

"Aw" Was all Prem could manage to say.

He was speechless at the beauty of the place. It was an underwater restaurant. He could see the majestic blue waters surrounding them overhead and the side walls and big creatures swam through the depths. He felt scared that maybe some blue whale or shark might hit on the glass, causing it to break and drown them but he pushed that thought aside when he realized how stupid it might sound to Boun if he said that aloud. He had never been out to such an expensive place, all the expensive dishes he had tasted were at the town restaurants and even better ones while his stay at the Pack House. But this was exquisite.

Prem watched like a toddler in awe when the waiters came in with the food. It all looked so good and stuff he'd never even seen before. There were big red lobsters, some green sauce with prawns, a brown dish which he could make out as some lamb dish, platters of mango rice, fried rice, chicken rice and at least a dozen different types of desserts with oozing chocolate which he had only seen in pictures before.

"Do you need some help?" Boun asked smiling when he saw Prem struggling with the shell of a lobster. "Allow me," he took it from the plate and cut it up nice and clean, into small pieces and held out the meat with his chopsticks from across the table. Prem could feel his cheeks heat up, as he scooted forward and chomped onto it, chewing happily and let the cream dissolve in his mouth. It was delicious.

Boun fed him some more and wiped his plump lips with a napkin then went back and sat at his side of the table.

When they were done, they walked out to a quieter place, Prem walking with his pink shaved ice dessert in one hand.

Boun led them to a dark room which had motion censored lights which illuminated with every step they took. At the center of the room there was a large bed facing a personal home theatre.

"Woah-is that?" Prem gasped. Boun nodded to answer his question.

"It's all for us for tonight. Or even forever if you want. I mean- if you want this, we could make a place for one at home." Boun almost stuttered out

"No one has ever done anything like this for me...words can't express." Prem took a deep breath and reigned in his emotions, "Thank you," Prem murmured, as he stepped forward and embraced Boun.

~ SOLD ~

"Prem? Are you asleep?"

"No, I'm watching the movie."

"Okay. I thought you fell asleep." Boun pulled Prem closer to him so that his head was resting on his arm and pulled the blanket above them to keep them warm.

Ken jumped at the proximity to the alpha. He could get all his scent since he was lying so close to his neck and body as well as his arms wrapped around his waist from behind made him more conscious.

Boun could practically feel Prem's heartbeat syncing with his own. His omega pheromones were making it crazy to control himself.

He slowly wrapped his arms tighter around Prem's waist and pulled him up, so he was lying between his legs, his head resting on Boun's chest. Boun started drawing little circles with his thumb on his stomach over the thin fabric of his shirt, while nuzzling into his neck from behind which earned a light giggle from the younger. His hand slid down his belly and into the waistband of his jeans.

"What are you waiting for?" Prem murmured temptingly.

"An invite." Boun smirked.

"Granted,"

Prem's zipper hissed down, Boun's hand discovered his omega was already slick and ready, and that alone made his cock stiffen. Easing Boun fingers inside him caused a shudder to course through Prem. The Alpha continued steady strokes in and out of his omega.

His pants became shallow heavy breaths, and he could tell he was so close.

"That's right my omega, just let it go." The Alpha cooed in his ear.

Prem cried out as his body convulsed, his inner muscles clenching around his Alpha's fingers. Once he knew for sure Prem was done riding the wave of pleasure he gently removed his fingers from his slick. The omega whimpered from the sudden loss of his Alphas fingers.

After zipping him back up, Boun kissed Prem's temple. "Let's go home."

~SOLD~

No matter how many times Boun made love to Prem each time felt better than the last. Boun savored Prem, he enjoyed every whimper, every twitch of his body, every declaration of love with each thrust.

Prem's moans of pleasure raised Boun's excitement. He began to increase his thrusts ever so slowly until he could no longer stand the excitement building inside. Lust in the sensations Prem started moving upwards trying match his alpha's movements, driving him deeper and deeper.

His omega blinding lustful groans were getting louder, the alpha could sense both of them escalating to the point of bliss.

"Look at, me Prem." He commanded. Prem's eyes fluttered several times before he could find his focus properly on his alpha. "I love you Prem, only you...you're mine...I'm yours...you own me!"

Prem's face became chaotic with emotion, between Boun's heartfelt words and the force of his thrusts increase, he couldn't hold back any longer, the passion and sensation were far too great.

"Boun...I'm..." Prem let out a restrained scream, spasms of pleasure tightened around Boun's hard cock, like a warm, sleek vise. They both climaxed together.

~SOLD~

Boun stroked Prem's cheek, watching him fall into exhausted sleep. Sometimes Boun would stay up and get lost Prem's chest rise with every breath. He couldn't help it. He loved watching his omega sleep peacefully these days. The two had come so far.

Thoughts of the future played in his mind. Thoughts he never entertained before.

Marriage.

Kids.

"Go to sleep Boun." Prem murmured in his sleep, "you're acting like a total creep watching me sleep...again."

"Can't help it." Boun smirked stroking his cheek again. "Prem?"

"Mn."

"You like kids, right?"

"I love kids, you know that already." Prem exhaled.

"Yes, other people's kids." I laughed, "but do want any of your own?"

Prem tilted his head in his alpha's direction and glared at him.

"If you think I'm going to let you knock me up before my eighteenth birthday, you better find another omega buddy!"

Boun threw back his head and laughed.

"First of all, you're the only omega I want to have kids with," He said between laughs, "and I'm talking about in the future...years down the line."

Prem bit his lip and took a deep breath.

"Shouldn't we talk about like...marriage first?"

"We can get married tomorrow if you want." Boun shrugged indifferently, Prem pinched his side, "Ouch!"

"That's is not a proper proposal Boun!"

"I was just teasing." Boun playfully pouted. "Seriously, when the time is right, I will propose in a very romantic traditional way, one that will be unforgettable for us both."

"It better." Prem muttered folding his arms across his chest.

"But seriously do you want kids someday?"

Prem exhaled deeply.

"I've always wanted a mate and kids but considering my upbringing the idea seemed so far reaching."

"And now?" Boun pressed anxiously.

Prem's entire face was an adorable shade of pink, he could only nod and smile.

"Great!" The alpha was overjoyed, "Let's practice!"

Prem laughed as Boun threw the covers over them.

They 'practiced' until the wee hours of the morning.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to your comments in the last chapter. Last week was chaotic.

Lol this chapter was mostly smut, hope you liked it.

I'm sorry for the late update,really appreciate you guys being so patient about it.
Did I go overboard with the food? I was really hungry, still am, no wait my food's here.
Also, thought they really deserved a good formal date, and since water is their element, I thought why not?

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Don't forget to vote and comment,also this story is nearing its end, and I'll probably be posting more often so I can get done with this and then take a break for now. Till then, don't forget to check out Have You Ever from AstringentlySweet 's account

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...