Couple of Besties

By Vicky7381

Riele and Jace have been friends since grade school days, until an unexpected over the phone call ruined ever... More

How It All Started?
It Started with a Text
Ella Anderson?
Jace's Doppleganger!
[Heartbroken.]
[I'm Gonna Kill Him.]
[She Kissed Who?]
[Who is Ella Anderson]
[The Executive Assistant]
[Jake Goodman]
[Jake Goodman Pt. 2]
[I Like Jake]
{Keep It a Secret}
{The Spring Fling}
{Death and Heartaches}
{Reunions and Birthdays}
{Confessions and Tears}
{Is It Wrong To Love}
{Its Wrong to Love} Pt. 2
{Its Wrong To Love Pt. 3}
{I Still Will Love Him}
{Graduation}
{Goodbye HollyWood}
Ꭼ Ꮑ Ꭰ Ꭵ Ꮑ Ꮆ

{CHARACTERS + INFO}

91 5 1
By Vicky7381

*This is gonna be more info on the characters and a little more detailed version, kinda at least?*

Jake Goodman ^
Jake is a sweetheart but he's also the type to get angry when it comes to the people he loves. Riele and Jake are dating after knowing each other for at least 3 years.
Jake Goodman ^

Mason Norman ^
When Mason first arrived in Hollywood. He started to get comfortable knowing that he was back in his own home town. Though Mason can be self conscious at times, he's the most best person to be around. He kinda might not look like it but when you get to know like the way Riele does he's a whole different breed. Or probably he kinda feels something for her. Not that I know anything about that? His nerdy ways and corniness is what really makes him who he is and everyone seems to fall in love with that.
Mason Norman ^

Jace Norman ^
Jace is cool. He's like the type of guy if he's in your friends group he'll be the hyper one hyping up the party. Yeah, Jace is usually all about have fun, fun, fun, but he also makes time for important family buisness, family personal problems. Though sometimes you got to be careful because Jace seems to get affection for people really quick. And if you don't acknowledge that affection he's showing you he'll move on to the next available girl he lays his big brown eyes on.
Jace Norman ^

Ella Aiko Anderson ^
Everyone considers Ella as a bad person, because she lied about something between Jace and Riele. I admit it was stupid. Though she wasn't doing it to hurt anyone. She's like this because all her life her people and her parents treated he like crap. Throwing her shit around and kicking her out to take her to a summer camp, she never applied for. All Ella has ever really wanted was a family to so her love more than she was showed during hard times of her life. In the beginning Ella really did want to fix our friendship. Ella used the way the people treated her and used it against people. She never hated Riele she just felt as if she had to, to make her feel stronger, powerful.
Ella Aiko Anderson ^

Rierra Dean ^
Rierra Dean also known as Mason's one night stand. She's Riele Downs part-time look alike. She's perky and can be kinda clingy, and she's all about fashion. Very friendly, has dated over 30x guys, but has never stuck to one of them. But now she feels as if Mason is the one.
Rierra Dean ^

Riele Downs ^
Riele is basically the main person everyone is falling in love with and the person the other girls wanna be. She has a heart of an Angel and no one can take advantage of that. She had trouble in the past with boys and stuff. But now she finds herself in a messed up love triangle between her old time friend/crush and now boyfriend Jake and her newest friend Mason Norman. Jace is just in between and trying to be a good friend while Riele continues to push him away.

Riele felt as if her life was getting better. But then the world had to lay this whole love triangle mess on her and she had no idea how to deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
3.6M 84.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
93.7K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...