Saved ~ tommyinnit

By valvalbooks

Your in a toxic relationship and tommy saved you - More

Intro :))
Wishing I was not me.
Dinner.
Okay with him :))
Is everything really okay ?.
Safe <3
Holding hands only.
Is isnt gone.
As the days go by.
Going home.
Home home <3
Me and him :)
What is life anymore :|
Getting tired
Cheater ?.
Trying to be perfect <3
New friends <33
Plane time :)
starting the trip
fun trip <33
okay....
the rest of the trip :]

Telling me :)

147 9 0
By valvalbooks

⚠️TW⚠️

I wake up and Tommy's is still there this time I thought to my self and I try to get out of Tommy's grip "please stay your warm" he says in a morning voice which I loved and I couldn't say no too. I lay back down and turned around and looked at him "tommy your really cute you know that right" I say in a happy but tired voice he doesn't say anything he just grabs you and puts you in but you could see the little smile on his face still.

After a while tommy finally gets up and goes downstairs after a minute I go downstairs and see tommy on the phone "I'll tell her tonight" he says in a low voice "tommy"? I say in a low voice he hangs up the phone and walks up to me "hey y/n uh I have plans for us tonight so be ready by 7:00pm okay" he says looking down at me in my eyes "tommy you know i will always say yes" I smile at him and walk back upstairs to get changed you get changed into a black crop top and ripped baggy jeans.

~time skip~

It's almost 7pm and tommy left to get ready 4 hours ago he seemed nervous all day but he wouldn't tell me what he was nervous about which made me kinda sad because I thought he trusted me with everything and stuff I guess not ?.

~time skip~

It's 7:00pm and I hear a knock on my door I open the door and see tommy standing there with a Flower in his hand "hey y/n this is yours" he said with a big smile on his face and having me the flower "awe tommy you didn't have to I love it" I say in a happy tone and but it in the flower vase with two others flowers I had that were dying.
"Lets go y/n" he says grabbing my hand "tommy where are we going"? I say in a happy tone because I'm with tommy and why wouldn't I be happy with him ?.

We walk for a while and we find are selfs at the beach "tommy what are we doing here late at night" I say in a confused tone he doesn't say anything we kept waking to the rocks and we stop were the waves were crashing "y/n I been meaning to tell you this for a long time" he says he grabbing my hands and looking at me in the eyes, "y/n I like you a lot I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and it's okay if you don't -" I interrupt him and say "tommy I like you too and of course I will be your girlfriend" the next thing you know tommy kisses me I kiss back and we were both happy !

Words : 487
Omg this one was pretty long and I hope y'all like it it's 1:00 am rn and I'm tired soo goodnight luvs 💗🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 81 22
Tommy visits Tubbo for the first time and helps him trough some stuff. ------------- This contains the following TW sh, emotional abuse But mostly...
12.1K 366 46
༊*·˚ 𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™... Tommy gains a friend after losing a duel between him and a girl, apparently this friendship wasn't the only thing he would g...
5.9K 102 26
Your dreams daughter who's currently in prison therefore you really have no one who trust you but your not like your father and you disagree with his...
24.8K 692 22
Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆ β”Š 𝐀𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐓 π„πƒπˆπ“πˆπŽπ. β—¦ βͺβ€οΈβ€πŸ©Ήβ« ❝ TELL ME THEN, WHAT AM I LIKE? ❞ ❝ YOU'RE A SELF-CENTEREDED PRICK! ❞ tommy innit x oc mcyt - m...