Infinity ~ Twilight

By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"So, you're telling me that I've came all this way and there's no food? I'm leaving." "No you're not!" πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–... More

β€’Castβ€’
β€’Playlistβ€’
β€’Aestheticsβ€’
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Eclipse ~ Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 20

3K 123 13
By Fanfic_reading_Whore

"I'm not in the mood, Natalie."

_____________🥀____________

Naya

I got out of the cop car and said goodbye to Uncle Charlie. I shut the door and started walking up the parking lot. I felt stares on me from all around me. I heard them whispering, but I just kept walking pretending that I heard or saw nothing. I had a gut feeling that today wasn't gonna be as smooth as I wanted it to. I passed by the Cullens who were all talking with each other. Only one Cullen was absent. I paid them no attention as I walked towards school.

"Goodmorning Naya!" The Pixie yells from behind me. My heart spiked at the sudden yell

"Morning Pixie cut." I greet back not looking back. I jogged up the stairs and went inside the building.

******

My knee bounced and I bit my fingernails with anxiety coursing through me. I didn't know what was making me feel that way. I had a hard time paying attention to Mr. Burns as he taught the lesson. My mind was going back and forth with thoughts about Natalie. 

"Psst," I heard from behind me but ignored it knowing good and well who it was. I didn't wanna deal with Barbie's wannabe sister today. "Hey idiot! Is that sister of yours finally gone overboard with the drugs?" I froze. What the hell was she talking about? Her words caused a spike of anger. 

One. Deep breath in, exhale.

"Yeah. Everyone knows you just don't have a car accident like that. I bet she was drunk." Another voice whispered from beside me. I narrowed my eyes at my blue binder that had sharpie drawings of flowers on the front. The bell rung and I was up and out of that classroom faster than a speeding bullet.

Two. Deep breath in, exhale.

"I bet she was just a terrible driver!" Maria Grant says following me. I ignored her and continued walking down the crowded hallway just wanting to get to the next class. They're words played again in my head subconsciously. 

Three. Deep breath in, exhale.

"Or finally looked in the mirror and scared herself." Amanda Fields laughs along with her pests she calls friends.

Four. Deep breath in, exhale.

Something snapped inside me, like a pretzel stick. I stopped rapidly and turned towards the three girls with clenched fists. Anger boiled inside my chest. I tried to keep my emotions in check. Calm down, take deep breaths and count. I reminded myself.

Five. Deep breath in, exhale.

"Tell me Swan, Is that sister of yours almost dead?" Maria Grant asks and I bit my tongue to keep it shut. I stare at her coldly. "I know you and that whore of a sister was a slut back where y'all came from. To me, it seems she got what was coming to her. And you're next."

Six. Deep fucking breath, exhale.

She's just trying to get a reaction out of you, Naya. Calm down. I pretended it was Natalie speaking to me, instead of myself. 

Seven. Deep breath, exhale.

Maria shoved my shoulder harshly making me loose balance. I stumbled backwards and managed to stop myself from falling backwards. That's when the dam broke inside me. What happened after that was a blur. All I remember was seeing red and all hell braking loose.

******

I sat outside the office with my hands in my lap shaking lightly. Uncle Charlie was inside the office talking with the principal and other parents. The loud voices soon stopped, and the door swung open. I looked up to see Uncle Charlie staring at me with a serious look.

"Come on, Naya." He demands. I got up and picked up my bag. We walked out of the school and got in the cop car. The ride home was silent and it bothered me.

"I wasn't trying to get into a fight today." I told him in a low tone. I stared out the window as we went through town.

"I know," Uncle Charlie says with a deep sigh. "But after what you did. Naya, you're a good girl with a good heart but what made you do put up that kind of fight?"

"They were talking about Natalie." I confessed playing with the rings on my fingers. "Saying that she was doing drugs, drinking and was even a slut. Grant said that she deserved to be in the car accident. After that, I just saw red. I was angry and didn't think straight."

Some part of me felt guilty for breaking Maria's arm, leg, nose and jaw. Amanda Fields had two black eyes, broken nose and wrist while the other girl, Mia Norton had a dislocated arm, broken knee, a bruised jaw and broken finger. My right hand knuckles were bruised and I bet there was a bruise forming on my throbbing right cheek. I had never been in a physical fight before that lead to so much damage. I don't know what possessed me to even hurt them that bad. I had been angry before, yes, but that rage was unnerved me. I never felt that type of rage before. I would've probably killed Maria that is if Emmett Cullen didn't pull me off of her forcefully.

"You know sometimes, you just gotta turn the other cheek." Uncle Charlie tells me stopping at a stop sign.

"And I did that when I punched her." I responded looking down at my knuckles running my thumb over it lightly. I felt a swing in them.

"That is not what I meant." Uncle Charlie sighed and I fell silent. The rest of the way to the house was silent as we both was caught up in our on thoughts.

******

"The one time I don't go to school, you pick a fight!" Natalie says in a angered tone walking out of the house. I walked up really not in the mood for an argument.

"I'm not in the mood, Natalie." I brush her off.

"Well I am." Natalie tells me grabbing me by the wrist in a tight grip forcing me to stop. "You put not only one but three girls in the hospital today. This is something we're gonna talk about!"

"Let go of me!" I snap at her ripping my wrist out of her grasp. "Why are you even worried about it?"

"Why did you start that fight?" Natalie asked ignoring my question.

"You wanna know why?" I asked tired of this talk already. I was done with this day.

"I wouldn't ask you if I didn't." Natalie harshly snapped crossing her arms over her chest.

"I stood up for you, okay." I say with attitude in my voice. "Barbie and her two sideticks started talking about you doing drugs and drinking. How you deserved to be in the car accident because you were a slut. No, I didn't start most of the fight but I ended it" Natalie's face softened a bit before hardening again.

"But you didn't have to put them innocent girls in the hospital!" Natalie yells throwing her hands up.

"They deserved it from the start. So don't say that they were innocent." I yelled back pointing at her.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how the whole argument started.

Bella

"What is going?" I asked looking at my cousins as Edward pulled to the house. Natalie and Naya was what looked to be arguing in the yard. Both throwing their hands up as they both yelled.

"They're arguing because Naya put three girls in the hospital this morning." Edward said and I looked at him.

"She what?" I asked in shock. I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. Words and insults were being thrown between the two.

"Stop acting like your my mother!" Naya yelled. I walked closer. A hand grabbed my wrist and I turned to see Edward looking concern

"Be careful around them, Bella." Edward warned and I wanted to scoff at his warning. What's there to be careful about? They were just arguing. I opened my mouth about to say something but couldn't.

"Well someone has too!" Natalie yells in a low tone. I looked back at the twins. Naya looked down right pissed. I saw her bruised shaking hands clenching and unclenching by her side. Natalie was the same way but had steady hands. My jaw dropped a bit as the unexplainable happened. Dead leaves, pine straw, sticks and yesterdays rain water lifted into the air and levitated. It was amazing but unsettling. Who had the power to levitate things? Who was doing this? How was it being done?

"When are you gonna be my sister, Natalie! Huh?" Naya yells at her with anger clear in her tone. Rocks started levitating. "Have you been to occupied to think of that? Have you ever stopped to think that I didn't want another mom figure? I just want my sister back! So stop trying to be my mother and started acting like my sister!"

I stepped back as everything that was levitating started twirling. "Guys!" I yelled trying to get their attention but the arguing continued. "Guys!"

"What!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

79.1K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader β€’β€’β€’ Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...