My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

14๐Ÿ

20.1K 727 52
By chandusweety4

🎋You angry from outside, you love from the heart

You steal my eyes, you make my heart restless,
Hide it million times, I have news from the world
You love me more than yourself🎋

 Zoya pov:

Idiot!

He is really an idiot! No, no Zoya, He is a stupid.

No..No..He is a donkey, a pig, a dog..

I was scolding him with the cute names of animals by throwing the pillows here and there.

After few minutes, I got exhausted by throwing them and sat on my bed defeated.

Eee!!!! He is so bad.

Why did you love him so much, Zoya?

I mumbled with a crying face and laid on my bed while sulking and closed my eyes, drifted to my dreamland.

😴......😴......😴.....😴........😴

When I was in my dreamland dreaming about my devil. Suddenly, someone splashed water on my face.

Arghh!!!

Who will splash water on a sleeping person?

Only my chudile(witch) Aunt can irritate me in the early morning in this way.

Iss chudile aunt ko koyi kam nahi hai hamesha mujhe pareshaan karata rahata hai.

(This witch Aunt doesn't have any work and always irritates me)

"Hey sleeping beauty, wake up" she commented.

I got up angrily from my bed by throwing a pillow at her, but before it hit her, she jerked away while sticking out her tongue at me.

I stood up with rage, again took a pillow and throw at her while shouting..

"Maa dekho na aunty ne kya kiya hai mere sath" I shouted while I walked angrily towards her. Soon, she sensed my intention and started running.

(Maa, look at what aunty had done to me)

We both begin to run after each other while running we went downstairs.

I glanced at the whole mansion which is decorated with marigold garlands and some other arrangements were going on.

But I didn't care, I grabbed a booster which was placed on the dewaan cot from nearby me and ran behind her by holding the booster to throw at her.

We both were shouting at each other, by seeing us soon Hani too joined with us which caused to look like we are lunatics to everyone who were watching us.

When I was running while gripping the booster high with my hand, but Hani accidentally pushed me by my shoulder while running because of sudden jerkiness, the booster which was in my hand instantly flied from my hand and hit the vase which was placed on the table.

"What the hell was happening here" suddenly a loud voice boomed all over the mansion which startled by everyone due to the loud crashing sound of glass vase which was aimed at aunty but accidentally collided the glass vase.

My heart beat skipped a bit by hearing his voice.

Are you all thinking that whose voice is that?

It's none other than my Angry bird, aka my Devil.

My back was facing him where he is standing at the entrance.

I am so sure that even it's not my mistake also he would definitely scold me.

There is a pin drop silence in the mansion, which was making my insides flip due to nervousness.

All are looking at me because all this mess was created by me.

Hani(stamered): B-Bhai, when did you come? Come inside, d-dharwaze par kyon kade hai?

(B-Bhai, when did you come? Come inside, why are you standing at the door?)

"Vo.. mein..abi ate hai" I said while trying to escape from him but..

The next words of my devil made me rooted to my spot.

Abhi: where were you going, Zoya?

He shouted loudly, making my heart jump in shiver. I slowly turned around and looked at him.

Abhi(yelled): If you will go, then who will clean the mess which you had created in the whole living room.

He raised an eyebrow while shouting at me. Before I say anything, Maa defended me.

Maa: Abhi beta, vo bacchi hai waise don't scold her on this auspicious day.

Phuphi: Ha Abhi, she didn't throw the booster intentionally, we all saw that.

Aunty: Ha Abhi, it's not her mistake. I  had  started it, I splashed water on her to wake up, due to that she got angry and ran after me. It's not completely her fault.

Phupha: Abhi, don't scold my little princess. She was innocent.

Abhi glared at Phupha. Phupha instantly become silent because of his glaring.

Actually, all my family members were afraid of his angry side aka his beast side except Papa, Maa, Phuphi and Veer Bhai.

Once he came into his beast form, no one can control him. My foolish family thinks that, only I have a magic to cure his beast side. So whenever he gets angry, all my family members send me to cool him, but you know what he will do.

He will let out all his anger on me by yelling and scolding me. And I was bearing his anger since childhood.

I came out of my thoughts by hearing his yelling.

Abhi(growling): Don't support her. Because of your all pampering, she became like this.

How did I become? I was thinking hard about his words, when his voice wake me up from my thoughts.

Abhi: youu..

He pointed his forefinger at me while shooting daggers at me. If looks could kill me, then I would have died a few seconds ago, as his gaze was burning  holes into my skin.

Abhi(continued): Clean this whole mess which you have created without getting harm yourself & after that, fresh up and come down to serve food for me.

He barked like a dog at me. I nodded my head while whispering an "okay".

Are you all thinking that he left the hall after ordering me.

No!! It's a big no.

He straight away inched to the sofa and sat like a mafia king.

Stupid Zoya, He sat not like a mafia king, but he is the king of mafia.

Have you forgotten, who the hell he is? I mentally scolded myself.

I started cleaning the mess without harming myself, while picking the glass pieces carefully.

He didn't even move his eyes from me the whole time while I was cleaning.

After a few minutes, I cleaned the whole hall and glanced at him. He was looking at me angrily.

You know what, I should be the one who have to be angry at him because yesterday he told me to wear an old dress on the engagement day that means today and now in the morning he was yelling at me due to Hani but instead of me, he was angry at me.

Huff!!

Hey bhagwan! How will I tolerate him after our marriage?

Urghh!!!

I stood up and left to my room. I took a cold shower to cool my anger.

I came out of the washroom, opened my cupboard, glanced at the dresses which I had and took out an orange color Anarkali with a light glass work on it.

I got dressed up, walked to my dressing table, pulled the dressing table drawer and took an orange color metal bangles and wore it.

Furthermore, I applied a little amount of make up and left my hair open, went downstairs.

As soon as I walked downstairs, I saw my Abhi pissed off at something. He slowly turned his head at me.

Hey bhagwan! why he is glaring at me?

Didn't he not like my dress or what? I again self checked myself, but I look good in the dress.

I thought he would like my outfit and will look at me lovingly in that way I can cool his anger, but no, here the scene got reversed.

Abhi(groaning): How much time will you take to get ready...ha..ha..

Oh! He is angry at me because I took more time to get ready.

Hehe..I grinned at him mentally.

I will piss him off more.

No zoya, Have you gone crazy. What if he will become more angry?

Oh! no, I didn't think about that, I slowly glanced at him.

Abhi(shouted): Here, I am dying in hunger and there, you were busy in getting ready.

I wanted to laugh at him. The great devil can't hold his hunger for food for longer. I controlled my laugh, but he caught it.

Abhi(gritting his teeth): So, you are ge laughing at my condition ha..ha..

I didn't say anything and busy in hiding my smile..

Abhi(yelled): And to whom you were going to impress by taking this much time to get ready.

"You" I said quickly and bit my tongue.

By hearing my answer, he didn't say anything and stared at me fondly.

We both were staring at each other when..

Raj uncle: Oye! Love birds, ho gayee aapka staring session.

(Oye! Love birds, your staring session has done.)

We both jerked away from our sweet moment and looked at uncle.

Abhi walked to the dining table while rubbing his back of neck and I being a shy girl, looked down shyly by trailing behind my Abhi.

Uncle chuckled at us and left from there. Abhi sat on a chair waiting for me to serve him food.

I started serving the food when suddenly I spilled some rice on his hands.

I quickly closed my eyes while pinching my lips nervously by waiting for his scoldings, but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes, glanced at him, he was busy in eating food.

I think he was feeling so hungry that he has forgotten to scold me.

Suddenly I heard two voices from my inner soul which were stopped from last ten years..

Heart: Zoya ask him for one last time for shopping, maybe he will agree.

Mind: No zoya, don't ask him you know very well about him also he won't agree to take you for shopping.

Heart: No zoya, your mind is wrong. Think from heart like you always think.

Mind: No, don't listen to heart.

Heart: No..No..don't listen to mind.

I was feeling frustrated by their argument and shouted..

"Chup kar tum dhonon" I yelled loudly.

(Shut up, both of you)

Abhi instantly looked up at me with an astonished look on his face.

"Oh Abhi, I didn't yell at you" I blurted out quickly.

Abhi(cocking an eyebrow) : Then, At whom you shouted?

"Vo.. mein..nothing.."while I was saying Hani came to me.

(Vo..I..nothing..)

Hani: Cutiee, come na we are getting late for parlor.

I grinned at her, but my grin wiped away by hearing his words..

Abhi(blankly): She is not going to any parlor hani. She has work to complete.

Hey baghwan! Why are you doing this to me? My Abhi is so cruel.

First, He told me to wear an old dress.

Second, He yelled at me in the morning.

Third, He was objecting me to send to a parlor.

Eee..I started crying mentally.

This idiot was doing all this deliberately.

Hani left from here while looking at me with sympathy.

I gestured to her as"it's ok, I am used to it" and she left.

I looked up at him unhappily and asked him.

"What work I have to do Abhi" I asked him gloomily.

Abhi(wickedly): There is no work for you. Have your lunch and go & take an afternoon nap.

I know there was no work for me to do because yesterday at office he told me to submit the plan after two days.

He was saying all this to Hani intentionally so that I won't go to parlor.

He is evilll. No he is cruel.

"You are so bad Abhi" I whispered.

Abhi(coldly): You know very well that how much bad I am.

I left from the dining room to my room sadly.

I don't know what to do due to boredom. So, I decided to take a nap not because of my Abhi ordered me to sleep, but I am feeling sleepy.

So, I laid on my bed and with in a second, I dozed off while holding my teddy bear.

Yes, you heard it right. I had a habit of holding a teddy bear in my arms while sleeping.

Kich...kich...🐦🐦🐦🐤🐤🐤

I woke up by hearing the birds chirping sounds and slowly opened my eyes and peeked through the window.

I saw the sun set and glanced at the wall clock, with in a second I got up from bed.

Hey bhagwan!!

It's already 5'00 clock in the evening..

I didn't even select a nice dress from my old dresses too.

What to do now?

I quickly went to my cabinet and opened it. I started searching for the nice dress by throwing the dresses here & there which I didn't like.

...........

..........

............

It's been one hour since I started searching but still I didn't find a nice dress to wear for my engagement.

What will I wear to night?

                     ***💕***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 25.8K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
57.1K 3.8K 18
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
2M 86.3K 91
โ€ขUNDER EDITINGโ€ข Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
301K 12.6K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...