Naya Rivera Imagines

By GuarnieriElena

In honor of Naya Rivera, the woman who helped me to be who I am today Naya Rivera Collette Jones- Step up hig... More

A/N
πŸ’˜Newyork ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟You ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Gloria ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Stress ~C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Other Schue ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Misunderstanding ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Other schue Pt2πŸ’˜
🌟Older Odom ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜'Friends' ~S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Older Odom Pt2🌟
πŸ’˜Santa ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Older Odom pt3🌟
A/n
πŸ’˜Slushied ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Mine ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Family ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Find her ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜My family, not yours ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Happy feet ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜'Friends' Pt2πŸ’˜
🌟Find her pt2🌟
πŸ’˜Prom? ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Welcome Home ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Can't let you go ~ S.LπŸ’˜
A/N
🌟I deserve a thank you ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Lead ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟Competition ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜Duet ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟I deserve a thank you Pt 2 🌟
πŸ’˜Leadpt2πŸ’˜
🌟She ~ C.J🌟
A/n
πŸ’˜Heather ~ S.LπŸ’˜
🌟teach you ~ C.J🌟
πŸ’˜S:17πŸ’˜
🌟She pt2🌟
πŸ’˜S:18πŸ’˜
🌟C:18🌟
πŸ’˜S:19πŸ’˜
🌟C:19🌟
πŸ’˜S:20πŸ’˜
🌟C:20(pt3-C17/15)🌟
A/n
πŸ’˜S:21πŸ’˜
🌟C:21🌟
πŸ’˜S:22πŸ’˜
🌟C:22🌟
πŸ’˜S:23πŸ’˜
🌟C:23🌟
πŸ’˜S:24πŸ’˜
🌟C:24🌟
πŸ’˜S:25πŸ’˜
🌟C:25🌟
πŸ’˜S:26πŸ’˜
A/n
πŸ’«N:1πŸ’«
🌟C:26🌟
πŸ’˜S:27πŸ’˜
πŸ’«N:2πŸ’«
🌟C:27(pt2-C22)🌟
πŸ’˜S:28πŸ’˜
🌟C:28(pt2-24)🌟
πŸ’˜S:29(pt2-S28)πŸ’˜
🌟C:29(pt3-C:22)🌟
πŸ’«N:3πŸ’«
πŸ’˜S:30πŸ’˜
🌟C:30🌟
πŸ’˜S:31(Pt2-S:21)πŸ’˜
🌟C:31(pt4-C:22)🌟
πŸ’˜S:32πŸ’˜
🌟C:32🌟
πŸ’«N:4πŸ’«
πŸ’˜S:33πŸ’˜
A/n
🌟C:33🌟
πŸ’˜S:34πŸ’˜
🌟C:34🌟
πŸ’«It's You ~ N.RπŸ’«
πŸ’«It's You pt2 πŸ’«
πŸ’˜S:35πŸ’˜
🌟C:35🌟
πŸ’˜S:36πŸ’˜
🌟C:36🌟
πŸ’«N:7πŸ’«
A/N
πŸ’˜S:37(Pt2-S:23)πŸ’˜

πŸ’«It's You Pt3 ~ N.RπŸ’«

2.9K 50 15
By GuarnieriElena

3 weeks had passed since Y/n moved Naya and Josey into her house. After some convincing, she had gotten Naya to agree to living with her until the actress found a house for Josey and herself.

In this time, Y/n and turned the spare bedroom into a play room and bedroom for josey, decked out fully in batman themed items.

Of course Naya protested, but Y/n had always been stubbon. Secretly, Naya was flatteted that even after everything in their past, the woman went out of her way to make sure that both her and her son were comfortable and happy.

Y/n had also made her own bedroom fully Naya's. Turning her dinning room into a makeshift bedroom. Josey and Y/n had grown close in the short time they had spent together. The now 3 year old even calling Y/n 'Aunty multi', this was because Y/n was talented at multiple things.

Naya and Y/n had grown closer in the 3 weeks, almost as if they never ended their relationship all those years ago.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n at in the kitchen with Josey making cookies when Naya came in, a sad smile on her face. Looking up while covered in flour, Y/n and Josey smiled brightly, identical smiles, almost as if they were related. Naya couldn't help but snicker at the two.

"Hoi momma!" Josey squealed while throwing his flour covered hands into the air.

"Hey JoJo" Naya grabbed the dirty child and covered him in kisses making him laugh and snuggle her. She looked up the the wedding singer with the same sad smile.

Y/n frowned slightly. "Jojo, why don't you go pick a movie while I talk to your momma quick?" "Otay Awnty Multi!" He hopped off of his batman stool, putting it neatly away before running off the pick a movie. Most like toy story.

Y/n turned back to Naya with worried eyes. "Whats wrong Nay?" Naya shook her head. "The ah, divorce is filed. I am no long married to Ryan, and he no longer wants anything to do with Josey"

The wedding singer dropped the rolling pin she had been holding as her jaw dropped.

"Nothing? Like he is basically trying to forget he exists?" Naya nodded and shrugged, looking down.

Y/n lent forwards on her hands, huffing out a shocked breath. "What the fuck." She muttered. Naya quickly removed the rolling pin from Y/n's grasp. "I know you so this is staying with me until you calm down"

This made Y/n laugh softly and roll her eyes. "I'm not going to beat him up with a rolling pin, too messy. Although, a wooden spoon might be a shout" Y/n joked. Naya laughed and shoved the woman's shoulder slightly.

"Are you going to be ok? You know, with Josey and publicity?" Y/n placed a hand on Naya's. "Well I have you don't I? I think that I'll be perfectly fine" Naya smiled.

Y/n smiled back. Josey quickly came running in holding Toy story, just as Y/n had guessed. "We watch toy stowy?" Josey asked, giving puppy eyes. Both women giggled and nodded. "You go sit with Jo, I'll finish off in here"

Naya nodded and followed Josey into the TV room and started the movie while Y/n made the cookies.

That night, Y/n got a call to perform at a wedding of a Glee fan. With a smile, she looked at Naya. "Would you like to perform at a glee fan's wedding with me?" Naya slowly smiled, nodding.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
4 days later, Naya and Y/n stepping into the venue. Looking around, things from glee decorated tables and walls. Naya smiled, it was nice to see that something she loved inspired an entire wedding. The women sat on the stage before the wedding party arrived.

Y/n smiled and placed her guitar down to the stage set up. Y/n began to look through the set list when she felt a head on her shoulder.

"What songs are you doing?" Y/n smiled. "Well, obviously some songs performed on glee, so I'm going to need your help with that but before that I'm going to do an oldy but a goody. But you'll have to wait and see"

Naya groaned softly and pouted. "Do I have to hide before I come on?" Y/n nodded. "Just behind the curtain here, then we'll perform a few songs together". Naya nodded, just then the sound of people talking could be heard. Naya quickly hid behind the curtain before Y/n smiled.

"Hello beautiful people!" She laughed as everyone cheered as they sat down, the brides walking in hand in hand.

"And hello to the happy couple!" Everyone cheered once again, the wives smiled and clapped.

"So, when I got asked to perform at a glee themed wedding I could not say no, so I have a surprise for the brides" they looked at eachother confused and smiled.

"But before that, I have a song for you both."

"Closer
Closer
Closer
Closer

Turn the lights off in this place
And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face
I just don't know who you are"

As she sang, Y/n could only picture the woman hiding in her mind, a smile on her face.

"Turn the music up in here
I still hear her loud and clear
Like she's right there in my ear
Telling me
That she wants to own me
To control me
Come closer
Come closer"

Behind the curtain, Naya smiled. In her heart, she knew Y/n was singing to her.

"Oh I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
And I just can't break myself no way
But I don't want to escape
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

I can feel her on my skin
I can taste her on my tongue
She's the sweetest taste of sin
The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me
Come closer
She says "come closer"

Oh I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
And I just can't break myself no way
But I don't want to escape
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

I just can't stop no

Oh I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
And I just can't break myself no way
But I don't want to escape
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop

Oh I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
I just can't stop
Come closer"

The wedding party clapped fot the singer. Y/n laughed and bowed. Jumping off the stage, Y/n walked over to the happy couple.

"Now;" she sat on the table "I have a question for you ladies. Who, from glee, is your favourite?"

Both brides said Santana. Y/n pretended to wipe sweat from her brows. "Oh thank heavens, because this would have been awkward." The brides once again looked confused.

"Well, I'm going to be performing some glee songs, however that would be hard without some help. So, I would like to introduce one Miss, Naya Rivera!" Everyone gasped and cheered as Naya Stepped out. The couple's jaws dropped.

Naya giggled and waved to everyone as Y/n made her way back to the stage.

Y/n smiled and nodded for the band to start playing.

(Naya- Bold Y/n- Italics)

"Our day will come
And we'll have everything
We'll share the joy
Falling in love can bring

No one can tell me that I'm too young to know (young to know)
I love you so (love you so)
And you love me"

"Our day will come
If we just wait a while
No tears for us (no tears for us)
Think love and wear a smile

Our dreams have magic because we'll always stay in love this way
Our day will come (our day will come, our day will come)

Our dreams have magic because we'll always stay in love this way
Our day will come (our day will come, our day will come)
Our day will come"

At the end of the song, Naya and Y/n smiled at eachother, the familiar fire of love burning in their chests.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the wedding, Y/n and Naya sat in Y/n's car in silence, a nice, comfortable silence.

Naya looked over at Y/n "did you feel it? You know, when we were singing?"

Y/n looked back at the woman "the feeling in my chest? Yeah, I felt it". Naya smiled feverishly. "I haven't felt that in years. To be honest I never felt it after we broke up"

Y/n nodded as she listened. "Me too" Naya watched the woman closely. Without saying anything else, she moved over the console of the car, pulling the multi talented woman into a 6 year long awaited kiss, both pouring all of their love and passion into the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 303 7
π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™† -π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™€π™‡π™€ ; 𝙍.𝘽 𝙭 π™Š.𝘾 ❝𝙄 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰'𝙏 π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π™”π™Šπ™ 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™† 𝙄𝙏 π™π™€π™€π™‡π™Ž 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 π™Š...
98.8K 3K 31
word count: 23,687 Brittany has always been a happy child, her whole life she was laughing and smiling and dancing. Some of her earliest memories ar...
45.4K 1.5K 35
Sequel to "Will Be Loved"
12.6K 524 17
you're a little damaged, but you're still good. β€’ dantana β€’