💘S:32💘

*BANG!*

The glee club looked around confused as they heard a gun go off.

*BANG!*

"Everyone get down!!"

Everyone got onto the ground, Y/n sat close to the door. Looking around the room, she realised that her sister Santana's best friend/ ex girlfriend Brittany was nowhere in the room.

Her eyes widened, at the same time Sam tried to leave the room. As he was getting held back, she unlocked the door and rushed out, locking it behind her.

"Y/n get back in here right now!"

Mr Schue whisper yelled as he tried to open the door.

"I'm going to Brittany! I can't let her get hurt, I would never be able to live with myself"

She looked over to Sam, he looked at her and nod slightly, she gave a sad smile.

"Call San and tell her I love her.. ok?"

"Ok.."

He placed his hand on the door, Y/n smiled and placed her hand on his before turning around and quietly running through the school to find Brittany.

As she get to the girls bathroom she sees the shooter, dressed in all black with a bandana as a mask about to go into the girls bathroom, where Brittany is.

In the bathroom, Brittany tries to muffle her sobs. Her life flashing before her eyes as the door opens. Just as the shooter gets to her door-

"HEY FUCK FACE! WHY DONT YOU COME SEE HOW WE DO IT LIMA HEIGHTS MEXICAN STYLE!"

Brittany's eyes widen as she realises what just happened. The shooter turned out of the bathroom and looked at Y/n who was stood at the end of the hall.

"Yeah big boy, come at me" she taunted him, a smirk on her face.

The shooter glared at her, lifting his gun and pointing it at her. She glared back before lifting her arm and giving him the middle finger.

"Suck my latina dick!"

*BANG!*

He shot at her but missed completely. She laughed.

"Wow for a shooter, your shit!"

He shot again, but the gun was empty.

He growled and ran at her, pulling out a knife.

She began to run.

Meanwhile, Once Brittany heard the sound of feet running away, she ran to the choir room. Sam quickly opened the door and pulled her in before shutting the door again.

The two hugged tightly and backed against the wall as Brittany took deep, rapid breaths.

"Brit Where's Y/n?"

Just as schue said this, Y/n's voice could be heard running past the door.

"MY ABUELA CAN RUN FASTER BITCH BOY! AND I THOUGHT TUBBERS THE CLOWN WAS SLOW!"

The shooter yelled in anger, running faster.

"Well that answers that question.." Kitty whispered.

Sam then remembered Y/n's request. Pulling out his phone he quickly dialed the older Lopez.

She answered her phone confused. "What do you want trouty mouth?"

"S-santana, there is a shooter in the school. Y/n i-is distracting him and s-she told me to say that she loves you"