💘Other Schue ~ S.L💘

A/n PoV:

Mr Shue was explaining the weeks assignment when the door swung open, revealing a tall girl with an angry fire in her eyes. The glee gang all look at eachother confused, not knowing who the girl is. "Y/n now is not the time. Im busy" Mr shue says as he crosses his arms. She laughs "oh right, so I'm not even allowed to come in am I? Good to know how warmly you welcome people"

Rachel stands up in front of the taller girl "Its a closed rehearsal today! You can't be in here!" She goes to push the girl out "Touch me and I will snap your nose off jewshu, might fix your annoying voice as well. You sound like a cat that got stepped on"

Everyone looks at the girl shocked. "Y/n that is inappropriate and highly uncalled for! Apologies!" She looks at shue again "No. Why don't you fix your hair, you look like you have a bowl of noodles on your head"

Santana laughs and stands up, getting in the girls face "Wow for a newbie at the school you have a lot of balls, but just so you know I'm the top bitch here so if I were you I would sh-" "Keep talking and getting in my face, and I will bitch slap you back to Puerto Rico." Santana steps back stunned. Y/n looks back at Mr Shue "I won't be home after school so you can spend alllll your time with your little club and Emma, seems like the only time you think of listening is when I piss you off so I give up"

She goes to walk out as she overhears Brittany innocently whispering to to Mercedes "who is that? She looks like a hotter less annoying mr shue?" she stops and laughs "Woooowww.. they don't even know you have a daughter. Dad of the year award goes to!" She glares at her dad before throwing him the middle finger and walking out.

The club looks at Mr shue in shock, as he just stares out the door as his daughter leaves. Finn then speaks up "you have a daughter? You said you don't have any kids.." he rubs his hand down his face "Thats because I forgot...." They look at him wide eyed, shocked that he could even forget about having A CHILD!

Meanwhile, Santana is still shocked but now sitting down. She keeps thinking over and over about the younger Shue girl that with no hesitation managed to freeze the latina where she stood. She then smirks softly and thinks;

'Now this, is going to be fun'