🌟teach you ~ C.J🌟

"Llette I give upppp! I can't do this!"

Collette watched her girlfriend attempt to dance.

"Yes you can, your just doubting yourself"

She stood next to her girlfriend who attempted to dance again.. but almost falls on her face.

"Arrrhhhhhgggg!!" Collette covers her mouth, in an attempt to not laugh at the sight.

"Do NOT laugh at me Collette Jones!!" Collette held a hand up as a 'give me a second' before turning around and crouching down as she giggled to herself.

"Im trying! All I want to do is dance so that I can join your classes with you!"

Collette turns back around but sits on the ground.

"I know babe, it just takes time. We can practice as much as you need until you can do even the basic little turn"

"LLETTE! don't be mean to me! Your being an asshole today and I dont appreciate it"

Y/n got onto the floor and face planted. Groaning into the ground in annoyance.

Collette crawled over to her girlfriend and laid down next to her, rubbing her back.

"Im sorry lovely" "no your not. Bully"

Collette sighed softly and rolled ontop of Y/n, who squealed.

"Llette!! Get offffffff"

"Hmm, nope. Not until you love me"

Y/n tried to wiggle Collette off of her but obviously it didn't work as Collette held onto her.

"Say you love meee"

"Im going to kick your ass Jones"

Collette giggled "you, kick my ass? Please the only kicking you do it when your shaking after I've ea- COLLETTE! SHHHH!"

Y/n blushed brightly, making collette giggle.

"Argh.. fine.. i love you"

Collette smiled. "I know, but your still a bad dancer" "And your a bad teacher whats the point?" Collette laughed "im a bad teacher? Who had a school and is an amazing teacher? Huh?"

"Ok yes it was a crap comeback leave me alone or your sleeping on the couch tonight"

"Ok, but im still going to teach you to dance. So get up and try again"

"Fiiiinnnneeee"
____________________________________________
Hey guys! Thank you to boc_03 for this idea of horrible dancer Y/n! ❤