Illuminating the Dark Prince

By DaturaMoon

"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on... More

Prologue- The Crimson Crowning (Pt. 1)
Prologue- Abyssal Abdication (Pt. 2)
The Perfect Mischance
Knight of Nightmares
Sleeping in Shadows
Tongue Tied
Kindling the Flames
Illusions of the Orb
Kissed by Darkness
Romance in the River
Deceiving the Demon
The Amethyst Forest
Redamancy for Darkness
Royal Realization
Lurking Lloigors
Rain on the Mountain
Strange Visitors
Remnants of Humanity
The Spark of a Soulbond
A Sense of Community
Contention
Tenveriel
The Dungeon
Matrimony and Mayhem
Important Note On Plagiarism
The Beauty of Life
The Sunrise
The Man Around the House
True Beauty
The Calm Before the Storm
A Perilous Proposal
Secret Shenanigans and Summonings
The Heights of Hell
Hope for the Brokenhearted
The Wingman
Edging and Erotic Enticements
Riding The Vovin
A Dance of Shadow and Flame
Back to the Abyss
Terror and Tragedy
A Gift from a God
The Winds of War
Rise of the Serpent
The Fall of Tenveriel
When a God Bows to the Swords (Pt.1)
When a God Bows to the Swords (Pt.2)
Dawn of an Illuminated World
Renewal of Vows
The Light of Two Entwined Souls (Pt. 1)
Epilogue- A Kingdom of Light
Author's Note

The Light of Two Entwined Souls (Pt. 2)

2.3K 130 15
By DaturaMoon

"Valarendrik!" I hissed in insanity-inducing agony. An overwhelming rush of desire ignited through my senses as his precum lightly brushed against my folds. My legs tensed and I furrowed my brows, gasping up at the sky and grasping onto him in a delirious fit of desire. It felt like being stranded in the desert with a cup of water being dangled just out of reach. I needed to feel him inside of me, and his teasing was just plain cruel.

He darkly chuckled and nipped the side of my jaw before very slowly sheathing his enormous erection with my feverish body. I incoherently sputtered like a mad woman, feeling every thick throbbing inch of him stretching me to my limit like a spear of sizzling-hot steel. My fingernails frantically clawed at his back and my eyes squeezed tightly closed. I doubted that I would ever truly get used to the intensity and sheer size of him. And I knew that no other man could ever feel this fulfilling for both my body and my soul.

The tall grass peacefully wavered around us, contrasting the way he aggressively growled and gnashed his teeth in front of my gaping mouth, like a carnivorous beast ready to devour its helpless prey. I breathily grinned against his snarling lips, relishing in the fullness he provided. Shadows swirled around us like sentient vines encircling up from the ground, caressing our naked entwined flesh. As I blissfully sank the rest of the way down, there were no words to describe the entanglement of immense love and lust that joining our bodies created. It was a sense of intimacy far greater and more mysterious than all the heavens combined. His bright soul furled around mine, claiming it by unknown and unseen means, and I willingly surrendered to its requisition.

Starlight danced within his blackened eyes as he stared down at me with a swirling combination of pure love and bestial hunger. The silvery leaves which had been ensnared by the cruel grasp of the wind fluttered down into the river beside us, mirroring the way my heart had been ensnared and swept off by the man before me. I stared back into his eyes with nothing but love and desire swelling in my spirit.

"My little light...." Although his voice held a dark and lustful timbre, it was filled with tenderness and affection, managing to make my cock-stuffed stomach flutter. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I softly nodded, trying to remain still even though I needed him to be slamming me about three feet into the ground right about now. "I am."

His smile could have stolen the breath away from even the mightiest of mountain gales, then he lovingly kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." He murmured.

Very gently, he took my hand in his, then his sharp black claw swiftly sliced a shallow cut into my palm. I smothered the gasp that tried to escape my mouth, still not completely used to the sting. Glistening crimson welled up within my small alabastrine hand. I trembled as he brought it up to his smokey grey lips, never taking his gaze from mine as he did so. He then pressed a deep open-mouthed kiss upon the pool of blood, sensually drinking it in like it was life-giving nectar from the gods. His eyes flickered closed and his whole body tensed, the sharp ebon tips of his claws extending around my hand like wicked thorns of death. His tongue hungrily licked and lapped along the cut, cleaning away every last drop he possibly could. 

"So sweet..." He drunkenly crooned. 

With one last lick and a quick kiss, he slowly lifted his head and released my hand, looking twice as feral as he had before. Blood lust swam within the ebon pools of his eyes and his claws remained fully extended. I watched as he then sliced open his own palm, eliciting inky beads of black blood to swell up. In truth, this custom was a bit strange for me. However, exchanging blood was the highest form of showing devotion in his culture and I was willing to do it for him. I tenderly took his large hand in both of my dainty ones, bringing it to my lips like a bowl of tasty noodle soup to sip from. A rumbling purr vibrated within his chest as my little pink tongue flicked out, licking away at the oddly pungent and licorice-like flavor.

So weird...

His cock twitched inside of my inner chasm, making me hum with need against his hand. The darkness in his eyes focused intensely on my face as though the rest of the world had ceased to exist. The smoldering look was as if he was watching an erotic performance. I could feel his shaft swelling even further while he eyed me drinking in his black abyssal blood. Deciding to edge him on a bit further, I seductively swirled my tongue up to his ring finger and suggestively sucked it into my mouth with a little moan. A rough purr came in response.

As soon as the last bit was licked away, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, pressing our bloody cuts together. A deep growl rumbled in his throat while he gnashed his teeth right in front of my mouth. It was comparable to a primal mating call, sending a wave of wanton desire washing over me. His lips then ravenously crashed onto mine, entwining the taste of our blood through a feverish and animalistic kiss.

As he ruthlessly fucked my mouth with his tongue, a soft white glow began to spark between our palms, sealing our flesh back together with a strangely warm sensation. Tingles whispered up my arm and danced across my skin. We knew that the phenomenon was a lingering effect of the world his soul was originally from, but we didn't fully understand it and probably never would. Yet there was no doubt that his alien soul was bonding with mine in a way completely unique to him. 

"Are you sure you still wish to go through with the soul binding?" He questioned as the kiss broke away, leaving me desperately panting for air and with tempestuous lust burning in my core. "Once it is done, there's no going back."

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to do this with you. There's nothing I want more than to spend eternity together." I had already mulled over this decision a thousand times in my head, always drawing the same conclusion. There wasn't anything I'd rather dream of than to spend all of my days with him. He was the love of my life and the center of my entire world. There was never any other option for me... Plus I had started taking birth control which was specially made in Hell, so I wasn't at all worried about what needed to be done to complete the spell.

"Then I shall become yours and you shall become mine, for all eternity." He released my hand to lightly hold my chin, directing my gaze to meet his.

"For all eternity." I softly echoed.

With a featherlight caress, his shadows wisped around my torso and gently leaned me backward onto the lush ground. Valarendrik's hands held onto my hips, keeping us intimately conjoined as he positioned himself on his knees and spread his thighs. Heavy wet balls tapped my bare butt, while my legs remained tightly woven around his hips. My heart began to excitedly flutter in anticipation. I couldn't believe that I was really about to bind my soul to him. And although I didn't have even a shred of reluctance, it had all seemed somewhat surreal up until this moment. I mean, I was going to be able to read his mind after this for goodness sake!

I am really doing this... It's actually fucking happening! This is so crazy!

A few dark strands of hair twirled across his face as he began to lowly speak in the demonic language. The words were every bit as haunting as they were beautiful, weaving an incantation that fizzled like flames throughout the entirety of our souls. Then his hips drew back, dragging his glistening cock halfway out of my weeping pussy at a torturously slow speed. An empty feeling befell my womb in his absence, leaving my inner walls with a yearning to be completely filled again. I peered up at the way his extended black claws held my hips and the distinction of his grey skin against mine. The grooves of his strong stomach flexed as he struggled to maintain self-control, gritting his teeth through the spell until it was time for him to bury himself deep within my heat once more.

Shadows wildly writhed through his hair and his fangs ferally flashed. He began to speak with more vehemence. Then he suddenly slammed his cock all the way back inside of me. I screamed up to the abyssal stars, thrashing my head from side to side from his fierce and forceful penetration. My fingernails began clawing at the verdant ground, ripping up tufts of grass in my tight grip. He started to snap his hips back in forth at a steady yet aggressive pace, ruthlessly pounding into me while binding our souls together forevermore. 

Darkly pyretic magic swirled like wildfire between us, knitting the very essence of our beings together. Valarendrik's soul touched mine, and mine touched his. With each powerful thrust, I could feel more of him pouring inside of me, as if his very spirit was beginning to possess every cell in my body. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Untamed and indescribable. 

A ring of shadows ignited all around our convulsing bodies, writhing like black flames birthed from the most stygian of voids. Valarendrik's voice became layered with an eerie abyssal echo, making it sound as if a thousand trapped souls were screaming and growling out of him as he continued to cast the spell. It was downright nightmarish, yet hauntingly erotic. Tears of passion began to cascade down my cheeks, mirroring the flood of arousal coating my butt and thighs as he continued to powerfully thrust into my lacuna of love.

"Oh!-Oh!-Oh!-Holy Fu-Fuck!"

My soul felt as though it was incinerating, with my body helplessly shuddering and spasming beneath him. My core began to tighten like a glowing red-hot spring ready to burst. Sweat slicked every inch of my skin with a scorching sheen, making it dewily glisten in the starlight. Valarendrik sped up to a relentless pace, violently slamming his hips against mine, filling the peaceful meadow with the raw wet slapping sounds of flesh pounding against flesh. His claws began to dig into my hips from just how tight his hold on me was, eliciting tiny sanguine streams to lachrymosely trickle down to the curve of my butt. Feverish cries of desire unwittingly poured from lips and all rational thought melted away. I didn't register the pain, too utterly consumed by our ardent fit of passion.

Valarendrik's balls tightly constricted as the last words of the incantation were strenuously growled from his lips. A terrifying abyssal roar ripped from his throat, then like an onslaught of divine debauchery, his hot seed violently spilled over deep into my welcoming womb. The feeling of him erupting inside of me sent my soul soaring straight up to the heavens and I was completely rendered undone. Flames flickered up my spine and flashed behind my eyes, while my toes tightly curled. His entire body fell forward over me, then his lips crashed down to swallow my screams in a forceful and demanding kiss. 

I gasped as the sharp tips of his fangs nipped my lower lip, summoning a few thick drops of my blood to drizzle over my chin. He lewdly ran his tongue over one of his fangs, slicing it far deeper than any of the damage inflicted upon me. Blackened blood poured like a river of starless midnight from his mouth, then he licentiously licked into my mouth, entwining it with my crimson nectar. He drank as though it was from a sacred chalice. As if it was the most delectable of all wines. His arms slithered beneath my back to cradle my body firmly against his. My heart loudly slammed against his silent chest the moment our skin connected. I fervently held onto his shoulder and back, banishing any and all lingering space between us while my thighs weakly quivered around his hips. 

As the bloody kiss continued, I could literally feel our souls melding into one another like a confluence formed from the rivers of life and death. Much like an eclipse, he shadowed my soul with his essence, allowing my spirit to touch the profound love in his heart which he had for me. It was unfathomably vast and deeply rooted in the very core of his being, making me feel as though I could drown in the depth and vehemence of it all. I felt his joy and he felt mine. We silently shared our deepest desires and most frightening fears. I saw his most auspicious dreams for the future and the haunting horrors of his past. All the sorrow, pain, and guilt, reflected into my heart as if I was gazing into a foggy black mirror, witnessing every heinous atrocity he'd suffered as if I had been standing there right alongside him. My eyes squeezed closed and I held him all the tighter, never wanting to let him feel such horrendous things ever again. 

"...Oh shit, how do I stop her from feeling that?" My eyes flew back open as his concerned voice rang into my mind, clear as a crystal. And I knew he hadn't been speaking out loud since his lips were still passionately squished to mine.

Oh my goodness! The mind reading has begun!... I quickly kissed him all the more feverishly... I love you, I love you, I love you!

His bloody lips smiled as they pressed against mine, with his cock and seed still filling my lower stomach with warmth. "And I love you, love you, love you too!" 

My hands caressed his back, tangling my fingers in the thick ponytail flowing along his spine... Don't you dare try to hide anything from me. I don't ever want you to suffer through those memories alone again... I pulled away from the kiss to peer up into his eyes. The crimson of his irises was faintly beginning to show, gleaming with all the love in the world for me... I'll always be here for you.

He didn't allow me to pull away from the kiss for very long, because his smiling lips passionately crashed right back down onto mine. "Then I shall never guard my thoughts from you for all of our days." His kisses trailed down to wash the blood from my chin and neck. "And I shall always be here for you as well."

My heart was so full of joy that I felt it might burst. In my soul, I knew that there was not a single place within the heavens that did not pale in comparison to being in his arms like this. I affectionately brushed a few loose strands of hair behind his pointy ear, smiling right along with him. The path of his lusty assault moved down further to my breasts, where I could feel a particularly strong sense of attraction coming from him... And something else... About flowers? Perhaps?

He tensed and hastily moved the rest of the way down to lick the blood from my shallowly punctured hips. An emptiness overcame my core as his shaft slipped out while he moved. The entwined evidence of our passion glistened on his still fully erect cock and glossed my inner thighs. Darkly abyssal noises rumbled within his chest, his eyes returning to pure black as he indulged in my sanguine essence.

"Well, since you are immortal now..." His large hands suddenly gripped my body, flipping me over beneath him and pulling my ass up by my hips. The length of his tongue swiftly snaked out, lecherously licking away at the blood on my right butt cheek. It dipped between my thighs and glided through the quivering sepals of my cunt, moving all the way to the top of my crevice. I shuddered in delight. "I am quite literally going to fuck you for days on end." 

"But won't I still need to sleep though?" I teased and then joyously bit my lower lip.

He growled and nipped my inner thigh, making me squeak. "I shall remain inside of you while you're asleep. But the moment you awaken, the fucking will commence. Now..." His finger gently prodded at my backside, finding the little black gem attached to the buttplug that I was wearing. The tips of his claws carefully pinched it, then he very slowly pulled it out and set it aside on the riverbank. "Do you think you're ready to take me here?"

My eyes shot wide open, then I hastily peered over my shoulder at his questioning face. I had been wearing those scandalous things around for a few months now, yet even still, there was no denying that Valarendrik was just all-around huge. He was a big guy with a big guy. And I was afraid that he would rip right through my poor unsuspecting behind like Val-the-Impaler violently spearing up into my ass with his harrowing Halberd.

I bit my lower lip with nervousness this time. "I-I suppose we could try it." My voice quavered with unease. There was no doubt that he would stop if I needed him to, yet my heart still raced at the idea of it all.

Shadows began to comfortingly swirl around me and his soul reached out to soothe mine. He placed a loving kiss on my left butt cheek, lingering there while he spoke. "It's alright if you're too uncomfortable. I do not wish for you to feel obligated to do anything you don't want to."

"No, I really do want to try it. I've always been a bit curious about what it'd be like." I slightly twisted my torso to the side to gain a better view of his menacing member. My disheveled hair spilled into the grass, with all the little white wedding flowers still helplessly tangled within it. "I'm just afraid that it will be too much." I waved a hand.

Warmth filled my veins as his soul searched mine for authenticity. Then a wide grin danced across his face. He shifted to hover over me, positioning his hips a bit lower. His thigh muscles beautifully flexed to hold up his weight, with his balls dangling between them. I felt the tip of his cock gently nudge my second hole, making my eyes widen even further in anticipation. His claws tenderly caressed the hair from my forehead and he laid a soft kiss to my lips. "Do not worry. I will stop if you need me to." He then gazed back down into my eyes with a dead serious countenance. "I can assure you, I know what I'm doing. I've practiced."

"Wait, wh-?"

My words became a mangled string of gasps as he began very slowly sinking in. His hard chest pressed to my back while his hips angled up and pushed down and forward, stretching me in a way that I had never been stretched before. I squeezed my eyes closed and sucked in a deep breath, trying to withstand it. It was painful, like being overstretched to the point where it burned, but not nearly as bad as I feared it would be. He moved in fluid wave-like motions, gently rocking deeper into my rigid body with tender devotion and care. 

The silken stream of his hair dangled off to the side behind his head, while he began to really ramp up the kissing. He tenderly kissed my gasping, moaning lips, then feverishly moved to the side of my neck. His freakish tongue snuck out all the way down to my breasts, flicking my nipples with its silky tip before retreating back up. One of his hands then dove down between my legs and began to sensually rub little circles over my hidden bud, really getting me going. My fingers curled and ripped into the grass making it fragrant, while my back bent in a deep arch. His sensual affections had me almost completely distracted from the pain. I only noticed it once again when he began to push deeper than where the plugs had reached.

"Ouch." I winced in nearly unbearable discomfort with broken shaky breaths. It was as if a literal barrier was blocking him from going any further. "I'm sorry, I really don't think I can take you any deeper than this. How far in are you?" 

He glanced down, then kissed my lips again. "A little over halfway."

...He's only halfway in?

A frown fell upon my face as a daunting realization hit me. There was just no realistic way that I could take double of what was already inside of me without actually dying. Perhaps I would adjust to his size over time, but it wasn't something that could be forced in one night. This was nothing like the novels I'd read, where the woman could magically absorb an absolute monstrosity of a penis without any issues no matter the hole. Tears threatened to prick my eyes because I felt like I had failed him.

Sometimes the physics just don't add up, I guess...

A deep snarl suddenly thundered out of his chest. He wrapped a hand around my throat and firmly pulled my back flush against himself. "You have in no way failed me, Lucilia!" His deep abyssal voice rumbled through my very soul and his fangs gnashed in my ear. "I have no issues with taking you just like this. No more! No less! And it will be just as satisfying as if I was all the way inside of this beautiful round behind!" He abruptly shifted his hips and loudly smacked my ass with his free hand. "It's impossible to not find pleasure while with the woman I love."

I yelped from his assault and placed my hand over the one on my throat. The stretch in my bottom was already beginning to feel pleasant rather than uncomfortable. "Are you sure? I don't want to disappoint you."

His grip on my neck loosened a bit. "Of course I'm sure. There's nothing about you that could ever disappoint me. And I would love to continue with this if you are still willing?"

The humid ocean breeze dragged a few fluttery hairs across my face while I gazed down at the way the lantern light flickered through the grass. "Yes, I still want to try this." I attempted to turn my head to face him, only making it halfway. "Just no further than you are right now, okay?"

"No further, I promise." 

Well... I guess what's a wedding night without an awkward sex moment?

His hips slowly drew back a few inches, then very carefully he pushed back in. My whole body tensed, anticipating the pain, yet he stopped precisely where he had been before. Shadows swirled around and teased my throbbing clit and nipples, while he continued on with his gentle micro thrusting, getting my body used to his. "I love you, Lucy." He softly murmured against the side of my head while repeatedly kissing my temple and brow. His large biceps flexed as he hugged me from behind, leaning over my trembling frame.

"Oh, Val..." I trustingly slumped in his arms, allowing him to fully embrace me as we shifted to lay further onto the ground together. 

Using our newly formed bond, he remained perfectly in tune with my body, knowing exactly when to start moving faster. It began to feel less and less like a stretch and more like actually having sex, almost like my sweet spot was double-sided. I turned my face to the side, wantonly accepting the wet amorous kisses which he smothered my cheek and mouth with. He grunted and growled with every thrust, thoroughly enjoying every second of his powerful penetration of my backside.  

The pace quickened to a speed that I never thought I'd be able to take back there, yet not once did he go beyond the limit I had set for him. His hips frantically snapped back and forth, slamming into me with inhumanly accurate estimations and control. The familiar sensation of a knot tightening in my stomach began to swell within me. My skin felt like it was on fire and my heart pounded violently against my ribs. White hot pleasure suddenly rippled throughout my entire body, surging up my spine and spreading through my limbs. I screamed in utter rapture, shuddering from the sparks as my release mixed with his previous cum and dripped down my inner thighs. 

Valarendrik didn't let up. His thrusting became wilder and faster. Until he was overtaken by his own climax. A bestial roar ripped through his lips as hot thick spurts of his seed poured inside of me, filling me to the brim with his passion and warmth. The stars twinkled brightly above as his arms tightened further around my tremulous form in a loving embrace. There were no signs of exhaustion from him, his unbeating heart remaining as still and silent as ever. He affectionately ran his nose up along my temple with a purr, holding me close as if he never intended to let me go.

"I don't ever intend to let you go..." He thought with a chuckle.

I softly laughed while catching my breath. Despite feeling as though I'd just survived a near-death experience, I was completely content to remain in his arms for all eternity. He relaxed to lay fully on my back, using one arm to prevent his full weight from crushing me. I peeked up through the wavering grass, seeing Sagacor curiously nibbling on the remains of my wedding dress... I was too sexually satisfied to care. 

The caedis trees gracefully swayed in the salty breeze and the river sang a song of peace. I had once believed that our love had been made possible by a perfect mischance, one that had entangled our lives together in the most unexpected way. But I now knew without any doubt that finding one another had always been our destiny. And there was nothing more profound than two souls destined to love one another for all eternity.

We continued to make love until the dawn crowned the northern mountains in a bright halo of glistening gold, illuminating the once austere and desolate landscapes. Until the abyssal birds screeched over the glimmering sea and flowers happily unfurled their petals to greet the morning light. Until the kingdom that was once so full of death and decay came to life, all different kinds of tenverians joyously filling the streets with their day-to-day activities. And it was beneath the rays of a new day and within that meadow that I finally fell fast asleep, held safely within the arms of the man who had saved me, of my love and my king. 

My dark prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 30.2K 67
"Why are you so nervous?" "I'm not." "Your pupils dilate every time you look at me. What are you so worried about, sweetheart?" He asks me, his warm...
972K 21.4K 51
❝Fucking hell, Angel. Please, continue riding me like this. It feels so good. Please❞ he moans to me, letting his mouth open wide to show his own ple...
18.3K 571 13
A young innocent princess is forcefully married to the ruthless king to save her people. Confused by his dominating yet caring aura, the princess is...
1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...