tuna โ€ข bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" เฝฒโ”€อœอก๐–ค“อกอœโ”€เพ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข ONE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข TWO
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข THREE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข FOUR
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข FIVE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข SIX
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข SEVEN
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข EIGHT
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข NINE
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข TEN
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข ELEVEN
the before story
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข T W E L V E
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข T H I R T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข F O U R T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข F I F T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข S I X T E E N
๐—”๐—ฅ๐—– ๐—œ๐—œ โ€ข S E V E N T E E N

F I V E

13.2K 457 119
By fayexid_

!REVISED!

Italic middle; flashback

This morning was surprisingly boring. The only thing we did were study basic school studies like math, and all that stuff.

Can't say I'm all that good in the subject, but I was expecting more action, just a little.

Well, I mean. It is my second day so I may have been hoping for too much.

But since there was nothing special for the first, and second period, time flew painfully slow, and as both of the periods ended, so did the class's motivation. Apparently they also hoped for the same thing; A little more action. Well all except bird guy, and earphone girl maybe. They look quite... Just.. Tired.

True mood, because that's how I feel when I stay up all night watching anime.

On to the story.

Things were boring, school was lame blablabla, and that's true. At least up until something interesting happened.

We were all slumping down on our chairs as the door flew open, and landed on the other side of the class.

I whistled as I felt the wind gushing in, and the debris occasionally getting into my eye.

We all then looked at the door to see All Might with all his glory.

Wait isn't he supposed to be thin right now? Why is he big?

"I AM HERE-UKH!" We all just stared at the man who just deflated like a weary used floaty, with blood coming out of his mouth.

Particularly for me? I was mortified.

"You know you shouldn't have done that, Yagi sensei."

"That's what you get for trying to show off."

"We all know your real form anyway, it's useless."

"You might want to fix that door sensei."

Wait, are they all used to this?

Well that's not normal.

The person that I now recognized as deflated all might chuckled nervously, walking to the middle of the class.

"Sorry about that, need to make a good grand entrance you know."

"So, welcome to the second year's hero studies! I'm pretty sure all of you have improved yes?"

The class answered enthusiastically "Yes!"

No.

I didn't even do shit at Shiketsu, that school was a hell hole of discrimination. Don't even bother asking me about physical training, I didn't even get to step one foot on the field.

Want a little bit of enlightment? Let me give you a short flashback.

***

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here smelly?"

I ignored them, looking at nothing but forward, glancing a little bit as I see two people from the other class spar, which they finish with a big smile on their face.

That must be fun.

"Oi, don't you fucking ignore me." He grabbed my collar and ripped my mask off my face, my mouth mark in view.

He snickered at me. "Look at how fucking hideous that looks, no wonder you don't have any friends."

I just stared at him blankly, simply unfazed at this point at his actions. He was not satisfied with my lack of response.

"Why don't you try talking you fucking bitch!" He activated his quirk and send me flying across the field. I landed on the ground with a thud, and I let out a ragged breath. Well that hurt.

I didn't even get to get up before he yanked me with his hair, making me face him. I hissed as I felt him tugging harshly, and he just smirked.

He started beating me up, sent me flying, kicking me everywhere, punching any spots he could see, everything. I couldn't fight back, because it would just make everything worst, And what did everyone else do? Watch.

They're just watching.

As I felt him stop, I choked on my own blood, vomiting it on the ground and the boy cringed in disgust.

He again, forcefully grabbed my face, and spat on it "Be grateful I fought you, mutt."

And he threw me once more to the ground and no one tried to help me. No one.

Not even the teachers, you know why? Because he's just so fucking rich and influential, to the point he can do whatever shit he wants.

You wanna know who he is?

I'll tell you who he is.

He's a person that I thought was my friend, but of course it just can't be like that in real life because in the end he just stabbed me in the back like the bitch-ass he is.

To make it even worse, he's the cousin of one of the kids here in UA, and I'm pretty sure that I've met this person before.

And his name being..

Ugo Todoroki.

***

"Hey Gumibro?"

I snapped out of my daze, I glanced at Kiri and raised a brow "Syake?"

"We thought we lost you there, All might was calling you." He motioned towards the table in the front, and I blinked.

I looked up, to see All Might, and pretty much the rest of the class staring at me, some of them in worry.

I grinned sheepishly, muttering a Tuna which Kirishima translated for All might as an apology. All Might, or Yagi sensei just brushed it off.

"Are you ok, young Inumaki? You were pretty lost there."

I nodded my head "Mhm!"

"Are you sure!" I nodded again, and I think it gave him the reassurance he needed.

"As I was saying, since all of you have probably improved so much, you guys will be sparring against each other like the way you did in the sports festival last year, BUT with a catch."

We all listened carefully "All of you are to fight within five minutes so that me and Aizawa can monitor your agility and emergency thinking skills. The one that falls out of the ring will lose, or if the time ended before anyone falls over, then the ones that landed the most hits will win."

That actually sounds fun.

Well at least it will be until I notice that this training will probably hurt like an absolute bitch.

"Well if you guys understand, change into your new hero suit and I'll wait for you in gym gamma." And then he left.

Wait hero suit?

Really?

Does this mean, I can FINALLY wear my design after one long year? Well damn.

I'm actually really excited for this.

"Hey, Gumi-chan, you coming?" Asked Uraraka as she tilted her head, I gave her a smile which probably also gave her a heart attack, and nodded

"Um!"

•••
Who's Ugo you might ask, well he's Todoroki's cousin and shit and he's actually inspired from this one guy in beelzebub wait lemme show you

I know his name is Oga and he's not essentially bad but he has that look (and technically he's a demon parent) so why not

OH! AND I MADE GUMI HER HERO COSTUME, well it's barely a sketch but like I guess that's enough, I'll draw the entire thing next week or something.

Oh here it iss

I enjoyed making it in the bathroom, but sorry beforehand If it's meh weird

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 26K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
1.3M 41.9K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
1K 22 11
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...
257K 6.8K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...