Two Different Worlds Collide...

By bscamper

Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Epilogue
Book 2
A/N
AN

Chapter 12

7.3K 240 10
By bscamper

Ember's POV

I felt a little bad for hurting Screw but maybe now he'll know not to underestimate women so much and calm down with the cocky side of him. Honestly, most of these men could probably be brought down a peg or two with that. They are all very sweet in their own ways though. I've enjoyed getting to spend time with them the past couple of days. It will be sad when I have to go. At least I get to shoot some guns while I'm here.

I went over to Screw who looked a little crestfallen. I definitely bruised his ego.
"I'm sorry Screw." I apologized to him. Sure I wanted to take him down a level from how cocky he was but I didn't actually want to hurt him.

"Don't worry about it Ember. You sure shocked the hell out of me though. I was not expecting that. We're all good though little one." He got up from where he was and pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly I was pulled back from Screw, "Alright, alright, everyone is fine and we're all still friends here we can stop with the touching now." Hawk said with a stern look to Screw. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, such an alpha male biker.

"Alright let's head over to the gun range." Gage announced trying to break some of the tension that Hawk had just created.

I locked eyes with Cass who had a knowing look on her face. Oh these boys were in for another lesson and we both knew it.

We made our way down the long hallways and entered another room. There were a lot of guns on one of the walls. This is going to be fun.

Blade walked up and chose a Glock 19 and began to walk towards me with it.

"Are you sure about that?" Hawk asked Blade. Blade fixed him with a look and nodded as he continued to walk towards me. He led me towards a table that had a target away from it about 30 feet. He loaded the gun and handed me some safety glasses and hearing protection. He walked away from me after that. I began to get ready to shoot.

"Wait." Blade then suddenly called out. He came walking back up to me and leaned down to my ear. "Do not hold back." He whispered to me and then gave me knowing look. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I saw behind Blade that the other guys had looks of confusion on their faces. Blade stepped back away from me and nodded his head towards the target.

I took my aim at the target and began to shoot.

Hawk's POV

Well if her holding that gun lining up to that target wasn't the hottest thing I've ever seen I don't know what is. I had to adjust myself in my jeans and hoped the others wouldn't notice. What the hell was Blade whispering in her ear? I glared at him.

Ember lined up her shot and began to shoot until empty. She set the gun on the table once she was finished. Blade calmly walked to the paper target and took it off the hooks.

"Well how did she do?" Buster asked, like all of us he was a little impatient to know.

The sides of Blade's mouth twitched like he was fighting smiling. He walked up to us and held up the target. There were she hit the target dead center in the head of the target and the others through the heart of the target. DAMN! We were all shocked once again by my Little Flame. Once again Cass squealed and ran over to Ember and hugged her.

"Oh so she can hug Ember but I can't?" Screw asked exasperatedly.

"Yes." Was my simple reply to him.

"Okay, so really want can't you do because it's starting to seem like that would be a shorter list?" Buster asked still blown away.

Ember and Cass laughed at that statement, but I mean I want to know the answer to that as well.

I turned to Blade, "What did you say to her?"

Instead of Blade answering Ember did. "He didn't underestimate me because of gender like the rest of you did. He believed in me. Blade told me not to hold back. Just because I'm a female does not mean I am some damsel in distress waiting for some white knight to come save her." By the time she was done she had her hands on her hips looking like she was ready to take on the world. I thought she was sexy holding that gun but nope her standing there going up against a bunch of bikers telling them off is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Well I can admit when I am wrong and damn honey was I wrong. You have my full respect and I will second guess myself the next time I try to underestimate you." Screw informed her. He better not try and hug her again.

She smiled at Screw, "Thanks Screw I appreciate it." I want to be the one causing her to smile.

The other guys shared the same sentiments as Screw. We decided then to head back up stairs and Ember mentioned she wanted to take a shower. I followed Ember up to my room.

"I'm sorry I underestimated you." I told her once we entered my room. She turned to look at me, "I just wanted to make sure you were safe."

She walked up to me and hugged me. "I know you do, but you have to remember you cannot control me." She looked up into my eyes as she said the last part.

"I'll try to do better, but I still ask that you try not to be without one of my brothers or a prospect if I'm not around." I pleaded with her.

"Alright I can do that, as long as you do not punish Crow in any way for this morning." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

How do I say no to that? "Alright, give me a kiss and you've got yourself a deal." She beamed up at me and stood on her tippy toes to kiss me. I deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to me. She reached down to the hem of my shirt and ran her hand over my abs. I groaned into her mouth. She pulled back and giggled. "Woman, you are going to be the death of me." She smiled at me before heading towards my bedroom.

I followed her into the bedroom. "You know we could shower together and conserve water?" I tried my luck with her.

"Nice try Casanova but I'm going to be showering alone." She gathered her things and headed for the bathroom and I watched her ass sway as she went.

After she closed the bathroom door I ran a hand over my face and fell down on my back onto my bed. What is this woman doing to me? She's sexy, skilled with fighting, can out shoot most of my men, can cook, and she shows genuine care and kindness to everyone around her. She is any man's perfect woman. Even her job was helping others. She seems to always be putting others first. I wonder who actually takes care of her.

Suddenly I heard Ember singing in the shower and if she didn't have one of the most beautiful voices I had ever heard. Buster was right, what can't she do. I didn't recognize the song she was singing, but I slowly made my way closer to the bathroom door so I could hear her better and not miss a single word.

I lost track of time listening to her voice and wasn't paying attention to the fact that the shower had turned off. I had closed my eyes so I could solely focus on the sound of her voice. Then out of nowhere I heard her scream. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there clutching a towel to her chest. "Why are you standing right outside the door?" She asked clutching her chest. I was once again distracted by her breasts as they were heaving up and down. I let out a low growl and pounced on her claiming her mouth as mine. I lifted her up and sat her on the counter in the bathroom. She whimpered when I reached up and grabbed one her breasts allowing me access to her mouth with my tongue. I couldn't get enough of her addicting taste.

I began to pull away her towel when she suddenly pulled back from me, "Woah Hawk, I need you to slow down." I took a deep breath trying to calm down my raging hard on.

"Sorry Little Flame, seeing you in this towel I just lost it." I tried apologizing to her. She hopped off the counter, clutching her towel tightly, and looking very uncomfortable. I don't want to her to be uncomfortable around me. "I was outside of the door listening to you singing. You have an amazing voice. What song were you singing?"

"It was 'One man Band' by Old Dominion. It's a country song." She told me smiling.

"You should definitely sing more often. Really Little Flame what can't you do? You seem so perfect" she rolled her eyes at that.

"Plenty, no one is perfect." She then chose to change the subject. "Do you think we could go outside? I'm tired of being cooped up and I'd love to see your horses." Her eyes lit up talking about the horses.

"Do you want to go for a ride with me? We could pack a picnic with us." I asked her nervously hoping she would say yes.

"Yes!" She nodded her head up and down with a huge smile on her face.

"Let me guess, you're also an excellent rider?" I asked her with a sarcastic tone.

"I guess you're just going to have to wait to find out." She winked me.

I laughed and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 9.8K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
1.9M 83.1K 38
"I'll wait." Those were the last words he spoke to her and he damn right meant them. Runner fell for the wild beauty that was dragged in by the Ride...
829K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
88.7K 2.9K 34
Persephone Estrada has been hidden away, trapped from the world by the infamous, Claws for four years. But one lucky evening, she is saved by the one...