Remnant's Maiden Of Dawn

بواسطة CameronKiller535

RWBY Harem x Female Village Survivor Rights to Rooster Teeth المزيد

Volume 1 Profile (Redux)
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces
Harem
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Instinct
Chapter 7: Chains Broken
Chapter 8: Unclear Bond
Chapter 9: The Return
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: New Changes
Chapter 11: Master Vs Weapon
Chapter 12: Favor
Chapter 13: The Dance
Chapter 14: Mission Start Part 1
Chapter 15: Mission Start Part 2
Chapter 16: Confessions
Chapter 17: Need for Change
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Old Wounds Fade
Chapter 20: Wild Night
Chapter 21: Sweet Rose
Chapter 22: Sick Wolf Family
Volume 3 Bio
Rival Bio
Chapter 23: Amity
Chapter 24: More Challengers
Chapter 25: Wise Words
Chapter 26: Emotions vs Desires
Chapter 27: Undeserving
Chapter 28: Descent
Chapter 29: Fatal Omen
Chapter 30: Strength Past Loss
Chapter 31: Downfall
Chapter 32: Broken By Revenge
Chapter 33: Left Isolated
Chapter 34: Mask Of Guilt
Volume 4 Bio
Chapter 35: Next Step Forward
Chapter 36: Lasting Sorrow
Chapter 37: Persistent Pain
Chapter 38: Fears
Chapter 39: Incoming Threats
Chapter 40: Luck Worsens
Chapter 41: Answers Of Poison
Chapter 42: Painful Steps Forward
Chapter 43: Fate Of Kuroyuri
Chapter 44: Determined Paths
Chapter 45: Familiar Sky
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 46: Haven Reached
Chapter 47: Troubles Arising
Chapter 48: Planning Ahead
Chapter 49: Improving
Chapter 50: Past Life
Chapter 51: Fear and Answers
Chapter 52: Old and New Times
Chapter 53: Fear Of Loneliness
Chapter 54: Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 55: Battle Of Haven PT.1
Chapter 56: Battle Of Haven Pt.2
Chapter 57: Reunited
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 58: Path to Argus
Chapter 59: Question
Chapter 60: Past Lives Revealed
Chapter 61: Weakened Wills
Chapter 62: Melancholy
Chapter 63: Revertion
Chapter 64: Seperated
Chapter 65: Pushing Forward
Chapter 66: Lost Memories
Chapter 67: Clashing Ideals
Chapter 68: Together
Chapter 70: Completion
Accidental Publish
Chapter 71: Destination Reached
Chapter 72: Atlas Academy
Volume 7 Bio/New Title
Chapter 73: Advancing
Chapter 74: Dream Realized

Chapter 69: Resolving Hate

828 25 6
بواسطة CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Kazuto and Sakuya look down while their daughter Y/N has a small smile as she sits next to ???.

???: So, I...Y/N was killed by Cinder?

Kazuto: Yes. It was so sudden that I couldn't even register what happened until Y/N fell.

Sakuya: All we could see was a flaming spear pierce our daughters heart and then we saw those glowing golden eyes amongst the flames.

They both look down saddened as Y/N kisses her parents forehead to bring them comfort.

???: I can only imagine how you felt since I saw you both die in front of me.

Kazuto: We were so mad but Y/N was somehow still breathing so I grabbed her and we all ran out of the village.

We see Kazuto and Sakuya running while Kazuto carries the barely breathing Y/N as the memory before showed.

Kazuto: Come on Y/N...

Sakuya: We can't lose you...

The young wolf faunus continues to struggle breathing as the L/N family makes it to a far away clearing in the forest.

Kazuto: (narrating) Once we made it far enough we laid Y/N down and looked at her injuries seeing a large wound in her chest.

Kazuto is seen using his Aura to try and heal her wound.

Kazuto: (narrating) I didn't know if it's even possible to transfer Aura naturally but I didn't care and I tried to give Y/N everything I had.

Sakuya then joins in and transfers her own Aura into the wound as it shows no effect.

Sakuya: (narrating) We both tried and tried to give Y/N our Aura but nothing worked.

Sakuya: Please....Please...Don't leave us Y/N.

Y/N: (narrating) I could hear Mom and Dad calling for me but I only kept falling, falling into darkness.

Y/N: (narrating) Once I fully felt myself drown in the darkness is when I realized...I died....

Back in the real world at the Argus base, the Atlesian guards watch the screen as Cordovin's Colossus is seen trying to swipe at the airship Maria and Oscar's in.

Cordovin: You just couldn't keep this rivalry between us, could you, Calavera?! You had to rope in children to fail with you!

The guards cheer on their boss as she fires another shot from the mech's arm cannon. Unbeknownst to them, a red dot appears on one of the radar's screens approaching Argus.

Meanwhile at the cliffside, Ruby is still holding onto Crescent Rose for dear life. Oscar notices this from the airship.

Oscar: Ruby!

Ruby eventually makes her back up to the top of the cliff by using Crescent Rose's blade to climb back up. She regroups with Weiss, Ren, and Qrow.

Oscar: (over comms) Ruby, can you hear me? Are you guys okay?

Ruby: Are we okay?!

Oscar: I know, we were supposed to lay low, but listen! I think I finally found a weakness!

Nora: Well, we're all ears.

Ruby and her friends notice Nora and Jaune running to them.

Ren: (relieved) Guys!

Ren runs over to his teammates.

Oscar: The cylinder on Cordo's cannon rotates and locks in a giant Dust cartridge every time she changes attack styles.

Weiss: We noticed.

Oscar: Right, but her missile launcher doesn't lock in, it pops out! Without her shields, one well-placed shot could detonate the missiles while they're still in the launcher!

Jaune: We could destroy the entire cannon... Oscar, that's brilliant!

Nora: Can you... make that kind of shot?

Ruby: We'll only get one chance before she catches on. I'd have to be practically staring down the barrel of her cannon.

Maria: Well, I've got a way to guarantee that.

Maria flies the airship back over to Ruby's group. She stops with the hatch doors open. Ruby runs forward.

Qrow: Ruby, what are you doing?!

Ruby hops into the airship and heads off to do her part. The others watch the airship heading towards Cordo's mech. Ruby smiles at Maria and Oscar.

In the mech, one of the screens has a popup message saying "ARGUS BASE INCOMING CALL". Cordovin notices this, but her attention is then drawn away.

Maria: Hey, Cordo! I've got one missile left and I know exactly where I'm gonna stick it!

Cordovin: (chuckles) One missile you say? That's a shame, Maria, because I have plenty!

Cordovin has the missile launcher pop out from the mech's arm cannon while Maria continues flying toward her.

Oscar: ARE YOU TWO CRAZY?!!

Maria: Sometimes the best approach is simply the most direct!

As the airship moves closer, Ruby gets into position and aims at Cordovin's mech cannon. Cordovin gasps as she pulls up a screen, noticing Ruby and catching on to her plan.

Cordovin: You!

Cordovin: You!

Ruby pulls the trigger, but suddenly, the missile launcher retracts back into the arm cannon and the bullet is deflected. Everyone gasps in shock.

Cordovin: You thought you could fool me?!

She readies the arm cannon again, this time about to fire a lightning Dust attack.

Oscar: Pull up!!

Maria pulls up the airship, but it still gets partially caught in the blast. The rest of the group on the cliff move out of the way. The airship is affected by the electricity, and Maria screams in pain as her prosthetic eyes close shut.

Maria: I can't see! My eyes!

Oscar: No, no, no!!

Maria: Take control!!

Oscar grabs the joystick as he barely gains control of the airship.

Oscar: We're gonna crash! We're gonna CRASH!!

The rest of the group emerge from the smoke on the cliffside, coughing.

Jaune: Look!

The group watches as the airship crash lands into the forest. As Weiss gasps, Qrow runs and transforms into his avian form and flies over to the crash site.

At the crash site, the engines can be heard shutting down.

Oscar: We're... we're still in one piece!

Suddenly, Oscar hears the stomping of Cordovin's mech. Ruby stumbles out of the airship before collapsing to her knees.

Cordovin: (laughs) Very clever, but even the smartest apes can't compete with the intellect of man.

Ruby uses Crescent Rose to stand herself back up. She looks over to the airship to see Maria repairing her prosthetic eyes as Oscar watches in concern.

Maria: Come on, come on!

Ruby then looks toward Cordovin with a determined expression and walks forward. Suddenly, Qrow appears and takes his niece's hand.

Qrow: Ruby, stop!

Ruby looks back to her uncle, still bearing her determined expression. Qrow gasps.

Ruby: I need you to trust me.

Qrow closes his eyes and ultimately relents as Ruby pulls her hand away. She walks to the edge of the cliff and stands face to face with Cordovin's mech.

Cordovin: Surrender for your crimes, and accept your punishment.

Ruby: (defiantly) No!

Ruby: We're going to Atlas. Bigger people than you have tried to stop us and failed, but we're supposed to be on the same side!

Ruby: We're supposed to use our power to protect people, but you just use yours to look down on everyone!

Cordovin ponders Ruby's words.

Ruby: We didn't want to steal from you. We did it because you gave us no other choice! Now I'm giving you one last chance to stand down and hear us out.

Silence passes between them for a moment.

Cordovin: I've heard enough...

Cordovin then aims her arm cannon at Ruby. Ruby's friends run over to her in panic.

Oscar: (reaching out) Ruby!!

Qrow gains a look of horror on his face as Cordovin fires up the arm cannon. Suddenly Ruby uses her Semblance and flies into the arm cannon.

Cordovin: WHAT?!!

Nora: SHE'S NUTS!!

Ruby continues flying into the arm cannon.

Jaune: The missile launcher springs out... but the raw dust gets locked in!

Inside the arm cannon, Ruby plants Crescent Rose into the ground and takes aim at the buildup of Dust. She fires and uses her Semblance to quickly get out of the arm cannon. Suddenly, the arm cannon explodes, covering it in ice and stone.

Cordovin: What?! No! NO!!

As Ruby flies backward, her Aura runs out and falls unconscious. Her fall is slowed down by black Glyphs from Weiss, and Qrow catches his niece in his arms.

Weiss collapses in exhaustion as Jaune, Ren and Nora run over to her.

Qrow: Ruby? Ruby!

Ruby opens her eyes and smiles at her uncle.

Ruby: Told ya.

The Atlesian airship's engines can be heard coming back on as it hovers lightly above the ground. Maria managed to fix her eyes.

Maria: Oh, don't tell me I missed it!

Meanwhile back with Adam and L/N the two faunus continue their dual as Adam despite using his semblance is unable to catch up with the wolf faunus dual wielding skills.

L/N goes for rapid slashing doing a chain of attacks as Adam is left on the defensive before getting hit with a strong jab knocking him back.

Adam: D-Damn you.

L/N points one of her swords forward as Adam grits his teeth and gathers energy from the many strikes he's absorbed while a drop of sweat can be seen falling from L/N's face.

Blake: (She has to be exhausted)

Blake: (shaking Yang) Yang! Yang! You need to snap outta of it!

Despite her attempts Yang is still breathing rapidly while touching her prosthetic arm feeling as if it's not there.

Yang: Where's my arm? I can't find it...

Blake: Yang! Y/N needs your help!

Yang: Y-Y/N...?

She slowly regains her senses as L/N is still fighting Adam as the bull faunus is landing more strikes than before as the wolf faunus is showing signs of exhaustion.

Yang: (eyes turning red) Y/N...

Yang: (I don't understand how she can fight him with no fear at all...She's always been like that...What's her secret? What am I missing?)

Adam goes for a quickdraw slash while L/N does the same as both faunus lock blades until Adam uses his Semblance causing an explosion of energy that knocks L/N away as the wolf faunus rebounds and continues to clash with Adam.

Yang: (Where does she find this strength that I lack?)

She suddenly feels a pulse within her soul as the image of an orb of light being surrounded by water fills her head.

Yang: (Is...Is that?)

Her eyes slowly start turning gold as the memory of her wishing for strength from Y/N replays in her head as another memory of the times they've spent together as well as her training with her father continue to cause more pulses within her soul.

Yang: (eyes fully turning golden) That's it...

Adam goes for an overhead swing filled with a large amount of energy as L/N uses her two blades to block the impact.

Adam: It's time for you to die!

He continues to push down his blade as the wolf faunus is forced on one knee trying her best to keep the attack back as a shotgun shot is heard in the distance as Adam is launched back from the blast.

L/N looks up to her savior seeing that it's Yang her eyes and hair glowing a brilliant gold as she stares down the bull faunus.

L/N: Yang.

L/N tries to stand up but is unable to due to the exhaustion from her evolution and mutliple attacks from Adam.

Yang: (rubbing L/N's head) It's okay. Just rest up and leave the rest to me.

Yang: You've always been there for me now I'll be there for you like I promised.

Blake: (approaching them) We'll do it together.

Adam: Oh, will you now? You both don't really believe you can beat me? All you're both doing is just trying to scare me away so you won't have to die protecting her.

Yang, angered, prepares to fight him again despite her hand still trembling. Suddenly, Blake takes Yang's hand with her own.

Blake: We're not protecting her.

Adam: (glaring at the two) What?

L/N is then seen standing together with them.

Blake: We're protecting each other.

Adam: You knew you both couldn't win two-on-one back at Haven. Don't think with just one more person it's gonna make a difference.

Blake: It will because I won't run from my comrades ever again!

Yang and L/N smiles at their partner's words before glaring back at Adam.

Adam: You know, she made a promise to me once. That she'd always be at my side. Heh, and look how well she's kept it.

Yang: Did she make that promise to you? Or to the person you were pretending to be?

L/N: Let's get this over with.

Adam: Hmph!

The three take defensive stances preparing to fight each other.

Yang: (to Blake) Any advice for fighting him?

Blake: His Semblance is like yours. He absorbs energy through his sword, stores it up and then sends it back when he's ready.

Yang: He gets to dish out damage without having to feel it? (sighs) That's just cheap...

Blake: Y/N, make sure to keep your distance and wait for my signal.

L/N: Okay...

Blake and Yang then rush forward together as the two of them work together to strike at Adam with a series of back and forth blows and slashes. Blake grabs the bottom portion of her broken Gambol Shroud katana and throws it at Adam, but he deflects it back at her.

Yang notices this and grabs the pistol and uses the ribbon to swing Blake around. Blake uses her cleaver to clash with Adam's sword, but he sends her flying back.

Blake's back hits the cliff-side of the waterfall, depleting her Aura. She nearly falls off the ledge and hangs on for dear life.

Yang: Blake!

She then turns around and angrily glares at Adam.

Adam: Moment of truth, Yang. Do you think you're faster than you were at Beacon?

This causes Yang to gasp and tremble slightly. Adam notices this and chuckles.

Adam: (smiling) Me neither.

Adam rushes forward unsheathing his sword. Yang manages to dodge the swing, then rolls away from a second. Adam lands two kicks before Yang dodges a slash, followed up by another.

Then Adam brings the sword down diagonally while Yang backs away. But then Adam rams her and she is knocked to the ground. Transitioning into a roll, Yang gets distance before stopping on hands and feet, huffing slightly.

Adam: Your Aura's bound to be running low.

Yang pants for breath as Adam angrily grunts at her. Meanwhile, Blake struggles to climb up, briefly glancing over to spot Adam advancing on Yang who has gotten back up.

Adam: Hit me already!

Yang dodges Adams next two swings.

Adam: What does she even see in you?!!

Adam rushes forward, tossing Wilt as it spins like a buzz-saw. Yang tries to block only to be overpowered and damaged, Adam grabs the sword and activates his Semblance before bringing it down.

With her guard broken Yang gets knocked back and tumbles across the ground. Blake continues her climb.

Adam: You're just a coward like her!!

Adam unleashes an attack with his Semblance toward Yang. However, at the last second, Yang's eyes turn golden.

The attack hits Yang, creating a cloud of dust. Adam rushes forward and swings his sword down.

When the dust clears, Adam looks in shock as Yang has caught his sword with her prosthetic hand. Her hair burns bright, activating her Semblance.

Yang: Gotcha...

Yang then cocks her left arm's Ember Celica. She pulls Adam toward her and punches him hard enough to disarm him and send him flying back. The force of the attack depletes Adam's Aura.

Adam stands back up and tries to fight again, only to realize his sword is missing. Yang still has it in her hand.

Yang: I may not be faster... (her own Aura depletes) ... but I'm smarter.

Yang then throws Wilt over the bridge.

Adam: No!!

Adam fails to reach his sword in time as he watches it fall. Suddenly, Blake reappears and uppercuts Adam as she jumps back on to the bridge.

Blake: Now!

L/N comes speeding towards Adam, who sees a broken portion of Gambol shroud and grabs it as the two faunus make contact with anofh as blood is seen spilling out from one of them.

It's revealed that L/N has stabbed through Adam's chest as he drops the broken shard of Gambol Shroud.

Adam: G-Guess you got me.

L/N: You had a chance to stab me, why didn't you do it?

Adam: B-Because *cough* I know you'll be the only one to understand my pain.

Adam: The pain left by humanity, my parents, love ones, all taken by humans as it's left me with nothing but pain and my need for revenge.

Adam: You've been through the same pain *cough* I've seen it in your eyes they're the same as mine.

Adam: What did you do Y/N? How did you make the pain go away?

L/N: I..found others just like you did with the White Fang it started to open my eyes and soul on what strength I needed to relief the pain.

L/N: I may have taken down the one that caused my suffering but I've already learned to move on from it and learn the strength of forgiveness that us Faunus need to have if we're ever gonna unionize with humans.

L/N: Just like my human father and faunus mother.

Adam's eyes widen that a strong faunus like L/N was born from the love of both a human and faunus as he smiles.

Adam: M-Maybe you're right.

L/N then pulls her sword out from Adam, who stumbles to the edge looking at the wolf faunus with a look of hope in his eyes.

Adam: I guess I can die and leave the rest to you....

He falls off the bridge, his body hitting
the cliffside with a sickening crunch, before disappearing into the water below.

L/N: Idiot...We're all capable of moving forward through forgiveness.

She looks below to see Adam's sword floating down the waterfall as she flies over and grabs the red blade.

L/N: (I'll become your sheathe so let your rage settle as I'll carry all your hatred within my soul and continue to move forward with it...)

Adam's sword then fades into her body as the intense flames of his hatred our extinguished by her inner worlds waves of calm as the blade descends into the armory of her infinite blades.

She flies back to the to others as Blake
starts to sob and falls to her knees as she breaks down crying. Yang runs over to hug her. Blake hugs back.

Blake: (tearfully) I... I am not going to break my promise, I swear.

Yang: I know you won't.

L/N then joins in the embrace as Blake and Yang kiss her as they continue to sob into the wolf faunus warm embrace.

Back at the cliffside...

Cordovin: (struggling to pick up the mech's arm cannon) No! No, no, no, NO!!! You! You're never getting to Atlas! Do you hear me?! NEVER!!!

Cordovin: (presses a button on the controls) All forces converge on my position and eliminate these pests at once!

Oscar: Crap!

Maria: Everyone on board! We're making a run for it!

Jaune: What about Yang, Y/N, and Blake?

Back in the mech, one of the screens read "ARGUS BASE CHANNEL OPEN".

Atlas Soldier: Ma'am, we've been trying to reach you! Argus is in danger!

Cordovin's expression widens in horror.

Cordovin: What?

At the Argus base, various Atlas personnel all rush to their battle stations. A pair of guards are seen looking out at the ocean. In the distance, a towering Grimm can be seen stomping in the water towards Argus. It lets out a terrifying roar.

The Atlas guards then turn around and notice a massive legion of Manticores and Sphinxs in the air above the city of Argus.

Atlas Soldier: It's a Leviathan! It began its approach during your battle! We need you!

Ruby looks back to her friends in horror, who all share equally concerned expressions. They look to Cordovin's mech, still struggling to lift up its arm cannon...

Chapter End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.1K 257 34
FEMALE DBXV2 READER X RWBY DRAGON BALL BELONGS TO AKIRA TORIYAMA AND TOEI ANIMATION RWBY BELONGS TO ROOSTERTEETH
2.4K 27 13
Time for volume 4 RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
227 0 14
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
64.4K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*