The Bride of The Underworld [...

By LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 31

5.8K 222 11
By LettuceBae

Y/N's POV

The entire car ride has been eerily quite. 

Sure I like a quite ride, though this one is getting unnerving. Irene had been wordlessly driving, her jaw clenched and relaxes, the grip on her stirring wheel was tight. The streets in Seoul is now relaxed, few to rarely any cars in sight. I stare at the car window, hoping the ride will end soon. 

Irene stopped the car so suddenly that I nearly flung myself off the windshield if it wasn't for my seatbelt. I place a hand over my heart. 

"Jesus, Irene!" I breathe out, "I almost flung myself out of this car." She said nothing and exited the car, I rolled my eyes at her reaction. 

'What did I do?' 

I unbuckle the straps and exited the car to follow her, she stood by the entrance with her arms crossed to her chest, her eyes focused on the ground. When her gaze meets mine she held out an open palm, and I take it willingly. She lead both of us to the entrance of her penthouse. 

In the middle of the entrance lies a marble staircase, and by the side are two guards and nod as we pass them. "It isn't far from here, Y/N." She finally said after an entire ride of silence. 

"And I'd like to have a drink with you before our sleepover." She winked, I blush at the statement, I wonder what is she up to now. 

Her hands fumble with the keys and opened the dark oak door. The revealed interior is huge..  like...luxuriously huge. 

Form the counter top lay a bottle of wine and two glasses. She walk towards it and popped the lid, poured us both an equal amount. She gestured for me to sit on the couch, and I obeyed. I take the glass from her waiting hands. 

"The wine is always ready for me to drink after work." She sips her beverage, "I prepare it before leaving." 

"Is this your stress reliever?" I take a sip. 

"Of sorts." She answered. She finished her drink, as I take little sips. I felt her warm hand touch my thigh, I turn to look at her but her eyes focused on the wide window. So I didn't mind. She shifted closer to me, I can basically feel her body heat. 

"Did you know that you look explicitly delectable earlier?" I stare at her with a grin. 

"And?" I gasp when her hand trailed higher, "Self control is getting out of hand for me, vixen."

"Like I said, Seulgi's taste in fashion is...impeccable." My heart raced, her hot touch leaving shivers in its wake. 

Her free hand went to the base of my neck, and to the necklace, she traced the metal accessory and to it's lock, and removed it. My eyes followed her hands as she places it on top of the coffee table. Her eyes flickered to my parted lips. 

"What should I do with you..?" She rasped as she leans in close. There were no words in my throat, so I simply closed my eyes as her lips connect mine. 

Author's POV

Irene's mouth tasted of wine and you thought, that even for a second, that you were in heaven....heaven....you nearly scoffed at the term. The moment her tender lips met yours the breath that you've been holding gave out, giving space to a newfound fire of desire.  

Irene kissed you softly, sensually, biding her time caressing your lips and drowning in your cold body. Her hand moved to your nape, pressing you closer to her and deepen the kiss.

She sighed heavily in your mouth when your tongues meet, her other free hand moving to hold on your waist. It was kind of awkward to be kissing on her couch, the two of you sitting side by side. Irene tugged you on top of her lap. 

The kiss became hungrier, messier, a soft whimper erupting from you throat when her palms traveled to cup your ass, pressing you down against her semi-hard member. Irene sighed and groaned at the feeling of you straddling her, loving the way your fingers tug her hair.

She broke off the kiss and placed a strand of your hair behind your ear and gives you a light peck. Before you even have the chance to say anything, Irene's lips were back on yours, a relieved sigh leaving her mouth as your tongues meet once again. Second flew by as she lays you down, never breaking the kiss as she positions herself between you legs, looming over you.

Irene started leaving a of kisses down to your neck, her hands slithering beneath your clothes and caressing the skin of your stomach. "Take it off." She growled under her breath, you obeyed without hesitation, the cloth already on the floor. 

Irene dived in your collarbone down to the middle of your breast, she keeps giving your skin light kisses. But on the way to your neck, her tongue was hot and heavy as it danced on your skin, probably going to leave a few marks.

"I'm going to ravish you," She growled, biting on the column of your neck making you let out a yelp. "I'm going to make you feel so good." One of her hands trailed down to your exposed stomach, her finger hooked the hem of your underwear, bringing it down and throwing it somewhere in the living room. 

"I want to taste you.." she said in a dark hoarse voice, her eyes glinted red. "Will you let me?" 

You responded with a nod, Irene smirked and kneeled, you held the armrest of the couch, breathing deeply. Your breath ragged and trembled when she licks a thick stripe of your entrance to you core, humming in delight before doing it again. 

It didn't take long for you to whine out her name, her tongue expertly ravishing your core, you grind against her face. "God- Irene!"  You whine out and tug her hair, Irene grinned and removed herself from you, you whimpered at the loss of contact.

She licks her lips, "That's not my name, vixen." She tutted, her grip on my thighs got tighter. "Say my name properly." 

"Yes." You breathe out. She only clicked her tongue, "Yes what? Vixen." 

"Mistress" I whimpered, she smirked and dived in again. Irene grunted in satisfaction, the vibrations of her voice sending shockwaves through you core. You moan at the ministration, eyes rolling at the back of your head. 

Irene moaned at the taste, closing her eyes. Irene was eating you out like you're her final meal, she was starving for your taste and you're all that she can think right now. She licked you from you entrance to your clit, playing with the sensitive areas, enjoying the tremors of pleasure that ran through your thighs. 

You sobbed and cried under her, making an effort to keep your legs steady as you rocked yourself against her tongue. Irene suddenly sucked on your clit, you clench your teeth and whined out, yanking her hair harder. "Do that again, mist-mistress." She complied and wrapped her mouth around your clit in a way that had you trembling over her, licking and sucking on your sensitive nub. 

The duchess beneath you, staring at you with dark eyes, focused on yours daring you to come undone. Your is mind now gravitating somewhere else, searching, yearning for that high. Irene  starts to toy with your entrance, brushing three of her fingers inside it, making you come undone, crying out her title, mistress like a prayer.

With shaky legs, Irene raised herself to meet your body, she made sure to make you watch as she licks her glistening lips with your arousal. A hum on her throat came out, her eyes scanning your fucked-out face. 

"You did well, vixen." She rasped and chuckled. "But we aren't done yet." You widened your eyes as she carries me bridal style and to her room. Her abilities opened the door and placed me gently against the expensive sheets. She takes off the belt that held her outfit together, maintaining eye contact as she undresses herself, something that you're used to the last time. 

She looms over you, and connects you lips to a sloppy kiss, "can you taste how sweet you are for me?" She asks, "I like making you come undone with my mouth, baby."

Irene breathe out an plants a kiss on your neck, one hand trailing down to squeeze your butt, you whined at her iron like grip, she pressed you against her hard cock that was straining on her boxers. Irene groaned at the stimulation, her hips rolled against yours, making you release a loud moan. Even if you had reach your orgasm earlier, you're still aching for her. 

"I placed a special concoction on your wine earlier," Irene said and that caught you off guard. "We won't be needing a condom for now."

Her eyes says it all, she's going to lose control. It wasn't long before she springs her cock free from it's confinement, standing erect. You stare at it, your core clenched with anticipation. Irene wrapped her hands around her member and pumped herself a few times. 

"Ready, vixen?" 

"Ready, mistress." 

Irene hummed, moving a bit closer so she could brush her tip against your pussy, coating herself with your wetness. You close your eyes in anticipation. The brushing of her thick tip on your hole was becoming too much, your walls clenching around nothing, seeking for something to fill you up. 

Your back arched off the bed as you feel the delicious drag of her cock inside you, gradually opening you, taking it's time to fill the brim. You gasped and sob at the feeling, nails scraping the back of her skin. Irene groaned beside your ear.

"God, that's so good." She let outa shaky breath. "I just slipped right in, you're so wet."

Eyes fluttering shut as you bask in the sensation of her inside you, hips angling backward, tilting up just enough to move herself away from your core only to slam back inside, you cry out, scratching her back. It was making you drunk.

"Fu-fuck,-" You muttered, half aware that the words left your lips. "Y-Y/N." She muttered, you can tell that she was getting carried away by the feeling of her hips rutting themselves against you with a rough pace. "Fuc-fuck, Y/N." 

A small moan escaped your lips, "Go on, Hyun." She didn't bother to correct her title, instead she groans. 

She leaned closer to you  distributing hot kisses on your neck, "I want to fucking breed you." I widened my eyes, "Irene-"

"Too much, I know." She grunted, her knees supporting her weight, her hands against your hips. "But the thought of you being so full of me..." She thrusted in a rough pace, you close your eyes and dig your nails against the skin of her back, your other hand on the nape of her back. 

She gyrates her hips, drilling rough against you, her teeth now biting the sensitive flesh of your neck, making your eyes roll at the sensation. "Makes me lose my mind."

Her pace was harsh, fast pumping that made you cry out her name, eyes closing in sheer bliss. 

"Argh, just like that!" You sobbed, you felt like your body was floating, your body overheating with amazing pleasure that Irene was giving you. Irene was pounding on to you so hard, her cock pistoning inside you, the bed creaking against her force. 

Irene's eyes were glued on your neck, the muscle strain and relax as you moan she continues to fuck you. A deep groan escapes her lips, her head threw back, showing the muscles of her neck. "That's it, take it." She moaned out, her pace ever so quickening. 

Your eyes rolled back, mouth opening to a silent scream, "No, baby." She gives out a hard thrust that made you moan aloud. "Let the resident know who's fucking you senseless." Her thrust now hard and powerful that you can only moan out loud. 

"Ah-shit!" You whined, feeling a complete mess under her thrust. Your whimpers and sounds of pleasure only feed the monster within her. Irene is getting lost in the stretch of your core, she let out an animalistic growl. You unintentionally clench around her making her head throw back, her eyes rolling. 

Her eyes glinted red, she finally finds your sensitive spot, making you whimper and claw her back, Irene smirked viciously at the reaction and thrust at the same spot again and again. She wants you to cream all over her cock, again and again. 

You felt a coil in your stomach p, Irene sensed your reach for release. Her pace now brutal the burn on your thighs hotter than ever. "I want you to cum around me, vixen."

"I'm c-close, mistress." Your eyes closed tightly. Irene was intoxicated with the sense of her alone, having you underneath her, a mess on her sheets. "Cum." She commanded, a breathless command. You were so tight around her that she has to thrust harder, your essence coating her dick and dripping down to your thighs. 

She pressed down her body against yours, making you see stars. You cry out her name. "Mistress! Shit! Don't stop I'm going to-" You dig your nails deeper on her back. 

The warning came in too late, you were already spasming against her length, body shaking as Irene thrusted hard inside of you. 

"That's it Y/N, let go, come on." Irene was starting to feel her own high approaching, summoned by you walls clenching and releasing around her, her thrust were messy and harsh, her sweaty hair falling over her back and shoulders like a waterfall. 

"I'm going to cum inside of you, can I fill you with my cum?" You catch the tone of desperation in her voice, with the throbbing of her member, you knew that she was almost there. 

"Yes, yes you can" You approved and it was all it took to push Irene  to her limit, waves of hot cum filling you up as she ride out her high. "Fuck! Y/N!" She cried out, drunk on the feeling of your walls milking the last drops of cum out of her member. A few lazy pumps later, and she lay down on top of you. 

"F-fuck." She mumbled she didn't pull out yet though, her breathing slowed, yours too. You caress her back, trying to smooth out your scratch marks. You felt the woman on top of you smile against your skin. "Did they hurt?" You ask, referring to the scratch marks on her back, she only shakes her head sideways. 

"No, on the contrary, it felt good." She responds then sighs. 

"We should buy you those types of clothes in the future." I chuckle. "Whatever, Hyun." She pulls out, her cock dripping with your mixed essence. You sigh at the empty feeling. 

"I'll get us a towel. Hang on." She left you for a second before coming back to clean you up, after doing so, she discarded the towel on the floor and came back to rest her head on your chest. You both suddenly heard drops of rain fall from the sky. You enjoy her warmth around you. 

Her hands trail the marks that she made on your neck, especially the brand that bridges the vessel. "It's going to be hard covering them up." She grinned and you roll your eyes. 

"Your mouth strays quite often," Irene chuckled against your statement. "You weren't complaining." 

She's right, you didn't.

"Stating facts now, are we?" You raised a sarcastic brow at her. 

"The facts that are only a 100% true, baby." My heart swelled at the pet name. "We'll discuss the wedding some other day. When your legs don't feel like jelly, Y/N."

I caress her hair, her eyes now blinking, she held my hand. 

"Let's rest now, vixen. Or else we will be up for another hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 537 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
189 28 11
Based off the game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines! Can be read without knowing anything of/playing the game girl reader x Jeanette plus plot :) "O...
46.2K 1.9K 49
Book #3 of the Monster Series Being one of the council member's daughter surely have its perks. I am look upon as an idol, a role model, to all the o...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...