[BOOK 1] Macross: Voltron ||...

Por DrCr0ss0ver

Lt. Mathias Hunter Anderson, ace pilot of Macross Garrison, never would have expected to be flung from a war... Mais

Chapter 1: Lost
Chapter 2: The Unknown Pilot of... Earth??
Chapter 3: History Lesson
Chapter 4: A fight for dear life
Chapter 5: Bloodshed
Chapter 6: The Dimensional Paladin
Chapter 7: Reunion
Chapter 9: The Siren's Song
Chapter 10: Prisoners + Blood duel
Chapter 11: Graveyard
Chapter 12: Defender of all Universes
Chapter 13: Journal
Chapter 14: Sacrifice
Chapter 15: Death's Door
Chapter 16: Recovery
Chapter 17: SHORT 1: Discovery
Chapter 18: SHORT 2: Destroid Defense
Chapter 19: SHORT 3: SDFN-12
Chapter 20: IGF Macross
Chapter 21: Lion's Pride
Chapter 22: SDF-1, Defender of the Earth
Chapter 23: SDF-0
Chapter 24: Lift off
The Future of the SDVF Series
*SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS*

Chapter 8: Begin the Blitz

92 6 0
Por DrCr0ss0ver

So, I know I changed the ending slightly at the end of Reunion, I did it because I thought it kinda worked out with S4E3, so I kinda merged the two but also didn't.

Idk that doesn't make sense lol.

Also, I know this sounds like I'm begging for attention, but I'm not. I want feedback, y'all. I want people to comment on this story! I'm not going to improve on my writing without viewer feedback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Paladins stood inside the bridge of the Castle of Lions, a holocomms showed Keith and Kolivan in one of the Blade's chambers. Mathias, being late, opened the bridge door to see everyone studying a star chart of the Galran Empire. Everyone looked back at the Dimensional Paladin, with a slightly exhausted expression on his face.

"Ah, good. You're back. Good timing," Shiro said as he Mathias walked up next to Pidge.

"Sorry about that! That last convoy had more engine problems than anticipated," Mathias said as he wrapped an arm around Pidge, who smiled and returned the gesture warmly.

Shiro nodded, then looked back at the charts, "the Blades have informed us of two Galra defense systems coming online called "Zaiforge Cannons". Now these cannons can strike any target within our combat theater. The first, in high orbit around the planet Teq, will be attacked by coalition air forces led by Matt and Captain Olia," he stopped to look at Mathias, "Mathias, no doubt about it, your weapons are one of the deadliest on the battlefield besides Voltron. I want you to go and aid in the assault against the Zaiforge Cannon on Teq with the rebels."

Mathias nodded as he gave a thumbs up, "no biggie, I can carry their weight and bring them to victory!"

Shiro nodded again and resumed sketching out his idea, "Kolivan will lead a Marmoran strike team against the second cannon, located on the surface of Senfama, which is vulnerable to a covert ground attack. We attend to take control of these cannons and use Zarkon's own weapons against him. Once the Coalition forces plus Mathias and the Blades neutralize these targets, Galra defences will be weakened, allowing us to take down the remaining Galra-occupied planets in this area. While our forces will be taking control of these planets. Naxzela will already be under attack."

Allura looked at him with a puzzled look, "by whom?"

"Voltron," he casually said as Allura gave a soft smile in response.

"Aw yeah!" Lance cheered as he wrapped his arms around Pidge and Hunk, "Team Voltron is gonna drop in on Naxzela, forn Hunk's giant laser cannon and be all like, 'POW! POW! POW!' easy peasy!" Pidge broke out of his grasp and stepped away from him.

"Well... if it's all the same to you, I want to see how the Coalition is preparing and see how I can help before we launch this operation," Mathias said as he clapped his hands.

"Of course. Good luck," Shiro said as he looked back at the pilot.

"You, too, Shiro!" Mathias gave him a finger gun as he began to walk out of the room.

Pidge stopped him near the door, "please be careful..." she said softly, like a gentle breeze on a late summer's day.

Mathias leaned in and pressed his head on her forehead, "I promise, my Pidgeon," he said with a small smile on his face. She grew flustered and with a somewhat upset expression, pointed him to leave, Mathias chuckling to himself as he did so. Pidge suddenly realized the severity of what just happened and looked uncomfortable back at the others. All, except Kolivan and Keith, held either a large, toothy grin or a comforting smile.

As the doors closed behind him, Keith looked very confused, "since when was that a thing?"

"Hmm?" Shiro asked as he looked back at the mullet haired human.

"Pidge and Mathias, when were they a thing?" Keith asked, almost in mockery in spite of Pidge, who hid her face slightly.

"I'll tell you all about it later, buddy!" Lance smirked, but quickly shrunk when he noticed a very ominous death glared from Pidge's eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though Mathias knew the Coalition forces were close, he wanted to make sure he had enough time to spare. He hopped into his fighter and ignited his engines, lifting off from the hangar and flying out of the Castle. Not even a few seconds later, he spotted a small force of the Coalition nearby a ship and building. Enhancing the image, he could make out the figure of Matt. He looked for the largest place he could land, which happened to be next to the Coalition fighters. As he slowed down, he switched the fighter to GERWALK mode as he landed near the fighters, all of whom averted their eyes to see him. He opened the cockpit hatch and jumped out of the cockpit, landing on his fighter's mechanical hand before jumping down onto the hard ground. He landed with a grunt before walking up to the Coalition fighters.

"Mathias Anderson, and here I thought I wouldn't see my sister's boyfriend around here again!" Matt joked as he approached the pilot.

Mathias's cheeks became red, "we're not BF and GF yet, dumbass," he said as the two gave a brotherly embrace.

"Mathias, this is Captain Olia, commander of the Coalition forces," Matt introduced him to a canine wearing an older pilot's gear.

The Canine extended her paw out to him, "pleasure to meet you!"

"Likewise!" Mathias said as he shook her paw. He then gave a salute to her, "1st Lieutenant Mathias Hunter Anderson, leader of Aigaion squadron, reporting as ordered, Captain!"

Matt looked at him in confusion, "wait, I never knew you led a squadron before?"

"Err... long story," Mathias said solemnly, he cleared his throat, "a-anyway, Shiro asked me to accompany the Coalition with dealing the cannon orbiting Teq, so I'm here to assist!"

"Good timing," Olia smirked, "we were just about to take off! Alright, everyone! Into your ships! We're leaving now!!" Everyone jumped up and ran to their ships, Mathias nodded and rushed back to his fighter. He hopped onto the giant hand and into the cockpit, closing the hatch as he did so. He could see numerous Coalition fighters fly up into the sky, and he took off from the skies to join. Looking at the ships that surrounded him, Mathias examined the ships from multiple angles and frowned. These weren't designed to be an extreme fighter like his, they were more of an armored personnel carrier than a fighter. Still, the feeling of being surrounded by numerous of the same ships felt familiar. It felt just like how he was with the Spacy and Chaos. He smiled a little, it felt like a little taste of home. As they shot out of the atmosphere, a bright, blue, circular wormhole opened up and all the ships phased through it, entering a wormhole jump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The many ships of the Coalition force exited the wormhole, along with Mathias' fighter. Immediately, their surroundings became apparent. They had jumped out and into an asteroid belt, that or fragments of another astral body. Everything seemed still, as no enemy fighters or ships were in sight. Were they at the wrong coordinates?

A large asteroid moved slowly out of the way, slowly revealing a large supership, its profile high and mighty towards the smaller ships.

"Woah... that thing is huge!" Mathias said to himself as he looked at the barrel of the ship. For some strange reason, it reminded him greatly of the Macross Cannons. He wasn't sure why, but he shrugged it off as an intimidation factor. All the ships soon took up an offensive formation, with Mathias and Captain Olia spearheading the assault.

Theme: The Transformation from Macross Frontier begins

"You guys ready for this?!" Olia shouted.

"As ready as I'll ever be..."

Olia smirked, "alright then, all ships! Form up and begin attack!" Galra fighters suddenly poured out of the sides of the cannon like a fountain.

Mathias suddenly did a barrel roll to go in front of Captain Olia, "LET'S GO, CUTIES! YAHOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed as he punched his throttle forward and charged in. His fighter changed to Battroid mode and opened up a missile bay, firing a barrage of missiles before activating his guns and returning to charge. The missiles struck a very large group of fighters coming, but many more approached and began to fire upon the Coalition, destroying a couple of their ships in the process.

"Here they come!" Olia screamed as the battle raged, with orange and purple lasers flying everywhere.

"Oh yeah! 17 fighters down in a single pass! Try to top that one, Matt!" Mathias shouted, then looked up to see three fighters trying to blind side him. He smirked as he raised his mecha's left arm to form a pinpoint barrier to absorb the laser fire, while aiming his other arm's machine gun towards the stars above. He let loose a wave of reactive bullets as they pierced the armor of the fighters and exploded.

"Keep your head in the right mindset, Mathias!" Matt yelled back. Their ship zoomed past multiple fighters and approached the Cannon, which had begun to fire upon them. Mathias swerved out of the way of an approaching laser, then noticed another ship nearby him wasn't so lucky as it tanked the full brunt of the attack and combusted, leaving no trace of any survivors.

"We gotta take out those defences!" Olia screamed, dodging a laser that nearly vaporized her ship.

"Copy!" Mathias shouted as he fired a barrage of machine bullets and missiles, all colliding on a barrier around the ship. His face scowled, "dammit! It's shielded!" He looked down at the console, and saw the button on the control stick. He looked at the button that he dreaded, but given the circumstances, he had no choice. "All units, divert away from the main cannon!"

"What?!" Olia yelled in confusion as Mathias turned to fighter mode and charged in.

"Trust me, I might be able to break their shields in one attack!" Mathias said as he readied his devastating weapon, the Reaction Missile. He swallowed a lump that had built up in his throat and targeted the shields. He pressed down the trigger. The missile roared to life as it detached from its hold from the fighter. Mathias swerved away from the cannon as the missile collided into the shields, erupting into a small sun. Everyone's ship shook with ferocity as the explosion shook all of space, smoke covering the Cannon.

"Did we get it?!" A Coalition member asked. Everyone looked at anticipation on the shields of the Cannon. As the black smoke dissipated, the horrendous sight of the monstrous cannon's shields still intact and operational...

On the bridge of the Cannon.

"Commander, we identified that the Coalition fighters are being led by the Dimensional Paladin, the one Zarkon wants captured," A Galran said as he and his commander watched the battle unfold, lasers harmlessly deflecting off of the particle barrier

"It doesn't matter! Prepare to fire the main cannon on the Coalition forces!" She bellowed with a dark expression on her face, her hands clenched themselves behind her back.

The soldier next to her looked surprised, "wha- but commander! If we destroy one of Zarkon's interests, we'll have our heads hung on the walls!"

"I don't give a damn about his interests. That pilot was in the wrong place and at the wrong time..."

Back to the fight

The barrel of the monstrous cannon glowed with life, ironic that the purpose of it was to rain death. Bolts of purple energy slowly manifested around the barrel, flowing towards the tip of the cannon. Within a few seconds, a large, purple orb grew in size in front of the cannon. Without warning, the ball turned into a giant laser that cut through everything in its path. Coalition fighters, asteroids, anything. Nothing stopped its wrath, nothing could stop its wrath.

Mathias was fighting in Battroid mode when it struck nearby his fighter. Even though it didn't hit him, a near miss was still powerful enough to do significant damage. He threw up his arms and activated the pinpoint barriers, but even the green disks of protection didn't stand up to the laser's raw power. Mathias let out a small scream as everything around flared a brilliant white light, and everything went out for him. His fighter exploded, sending it floating slowly away from the fight, large fragments of armor plating and metal flowated nearby.

Theme ends...

Everyone held a large expression of worry and concern as the Dimensional Paladin floated aimlessly away from the battlefield.

"Lieutenant Anderson, come in!" Olia screamed. Nothing but static replied back to her.

"MATHIAS?!" Matt shouted, messing with the console to try to get a better signal, but no avail. He grunted when a nearby explosion returned him to the reality of war.

"Captain Olia to Voltron Force! We've taken on heavy resistance at the Teq Zaiforge Cannon! We've lost a third of our forces! Lieutenant Anderson took a near miss blast from the cannon and his fighter took severe damage! It's not responding to hails! Blades, we need assistance immediately!" Olia screamed as she shot down a Galra fighter.

"MATHIAS IS INJURED?!" A voice from Pidge came through the comms, it was super staticy, but still recognizable.

"It looks like it Katie, but we can't get a good look at the damages right now!" Matt shouted. Internally, he was praying that he wasn't dying or dead.

"Olia, hold out for a little longer!" Keith shouted through the comms. Matt could hear grunts from the other side of his end. Yeah... last a little longer. Their forces were nearly cut by half and their strongest weapon and one of their best pilots is out of commission! They took cover behind a large asteroid, firing on the oncoming fighters that couldn't touch them. Matt only prayed to himself that they could at least get out in one piece...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain erupted in his entire body. He felt disoriented, what was going on?

Mathias' eyes slowly fluttered open, the world swirling around him. He felt like he was in the daze. He could barely see Rebel ships approach the Cannon. He knew he had to help them out in any way possible.

It was there he really felt the pain surge through his body. He howled in agony. He could feel something on his face, and it wasn't his helmet. It was a slightly warm liquid. It was blood... his blood. He slowly looked down at a console and saw his reflection. There were several small cuts on his face and neck, but what really caught his eye was the massive gash across his face. The gash started from above his right eyebrow and slowly went down to the middle of his face and underneath his left eye. Blood was leaking down it like paint on a wet canvas. He could see several blood drops floating inside his cockpit.

Mathias looked back up to see the Rebels penetrating the ship inside. He slowly and painfully gripped the controls, realizing he didn't have the strength to pull off any more dogfights, nor even fly. His best bet was to wait for a rescue. Using the last of his strength, he shakily reached the throttle stick and weakly grabbed it. His hands jittered as he slowly pushed it down. He could feel his fighter change form, but it was very gritty. Looks like it was out of commission as well. Darkness started to envelop the edges of his vision. His hands let go of the controls as they floated to his side. He frowned to himself.

"Sorry... Pidge... It looks like I broke my promise... hope you... forgive me..." he managed to whisper out before his world went black as darkness consumed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Much later ~

Pidge waited in anticipation, but worry chartered her mind. It's been over two hour since her mission to Naxzela ended, and there was still no sign of the Rebel forces from Teq.

She hadn't rested. She hadn't moved. All she did was wait in the Bridge, staring out into space.

Everyone else had tried to coax her, and at one point, even forced her to leave the Bridge, but she never yielded. Eventually, everyone left her alone for the rest of the day. That was until Shiro had enough and entered the Bridge, a look of concern plastered on his face.

"If you're here to get me to leave, you can forget it," Pidge's strained voice called out from ahead of her, she didn't even look back at him.

Shiro's eyes fixated on something else, "it's not that, Pidge..."

"Then WHAT? What the hell has gotten you here!?" She screamed at him, causing him to jolt slightly, "just... just leave me alone, Shiro..."

"For one, language. As for the main reason... I know you're scared for him, but you have to understand this fact, Pidge," Pidge turned her head slightly, to look at him through her peripheral vision, "He's a soldier. He knows what it means to put his life on the line, but knowing him... he wouldn't want you to be like this." Pidge gave him a confused, yet vicious stare. Shiro could see the darkness of her stare in her eyes alone. In another time and place, he might have been intimidated, "Mathias would've wanted you to be happy. He'll be okay, Pidge."

She glared at him, "Shiro, I-" At that point, numerous ships jumped out of hyperspace near the Castle of Lions. Pidge looked out at them and froze, her heart raced and her blood ran cold. They were the Rebel fighters from Teq, and they were tractoring something with them: Mathias's fighter. It was in really bad shape, in contrast to the darkness of space. The only things that looked somewhat decent were the superstructure, but even then, that was heavily damaged, one Reaction Missile and the boosters on the wings. Beyond that, almost everything was either scorched or damaged. Compared to when she first saw the fighter in that Galran hangar bay, this was mangled. It would be a miracle if it would even work again, it was that bad. Pidge followed the ships as they slowly brought in the fighter into the main hangar bay, then when they left her line of sight, ran out of the bridge after them. Shiro joined up with her as they ran through corridor after corridor. Shiro never even realized how much energy was in the young girl until now.

When Pidge burst into the hangar bay, she froze in pure terror upon seeing the damage first hand. However, what really froze her blood was seeing her brother carrying a bloodied up Mathias in his arms, his body limp. Pidge rushed up to Mathias's side, her body trembling, Shiro finally catching up to her side. Pidge slowly grabbed one of Mathias' hands and brought it close to her chest, she could feel his blood rubbing on her skin. Tears formed in her eyes, as he gripped his hand tighter.

"...hey..." a very weak voice called out to her. She perked up to see Mathias barely moving his head to face her, "...sorry... I didn't keep my promise..." His once shimmering sapphire eyes were now a hollow blue, barely reminiscent of what they once were.

She smiled softly with tears in her eyes, "it's fine... just... get some rest, okay? Can you do that much?" Mathias gave a very weak smile before his body went limp again, he was out cold. Matt raised him back up and rushed to the infirmary. She looked back as they rounded a corner, her expression was full of distraught. She then looked at his battle torn fighter. "I guess we got a lot of work to do to fix this..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 3:00 AM; 2 days later.

Mathias sat at his desk in his room. He should be tired, considering he got out of the healing pod 19 hours ago, but to his surprise, he wasn't. He guessed the pod must've stored up his potential energy for his body to burn later, or so he joked. He held a small tool in his hand as he stared down at an invention below him. It was a prototype for an emergency sidearm, one powerful enough to deal serious damage but not require a large usage of power to operate or be extremely heavy. Finding a delicate balance for all of these plus more was extremely difficult.

Mathias sighed as laid the tool down near the pistol and closed it up. He was done messing with it for the day. Truth was, he didn't have the right power source that could work with the pistol, meaning it was only a husk until he found something to power it.

Mathias thought about the day he had with everyone once he left the healing pod. He remembered eating a lot of Hunk's unique meals, joking around with Lance and Keith, Spending a couple hours debriefing with Matt, Captain Olia, Shiro Allura and Coran. However, one thing popped up in his head more often than not. He remembered spending a lot of time with Katie. He remembered surveying the extreme damage to his fighter with her and made it his mission to get back in the air with the others.

Mathias stopped in his tracks when he realized something, why did he call her Katie and not Pidge? His face started to warm up slightly. He could feel it focus onto his cheeks, like someone was holding a candle to it.

A knock at the door suddenly brought him out of his trance. A knock? Who could be at my door at this hour? He slowly stood up and went to the door. Maybe it's Lance and he's mad I made fun of him about his laser noises. I should apologize about that to him later. He smiled to himself as he opened the door. He was surprised to see a smaller, autumn haired girl standing in the doorway, rubbing her eyes. It was Katie.

"Pidge?" He asked, looking down at her with confusion.

"May I come in?" she asked wearily. Mathias quickly brushed over to the side, allowing a tired Pidge to walk, or rather, hobble in his room. "Surprised you're still up, shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Same goes to you, but if you want to know, then I can't sleep because of all the stored energy in my body," he said as he closed the door and walked back to his desk, then faced the small Paladin. "What about you, why aren't you asleep?"

"I..." she hesitantly looked down, "after seeing you wounded again, I had a nightmare... from that night..." Mathias instantly realized what even she was talking about: the night he nearly died in her room.

Mathias opened his arms, "come here..." she did as he asked and she walked into his arms, and enveloped him in a hug, which he returned, "don't you ever think I'll ever do that to you again. That was a stupid decision on my part." She muffled something of a small cry into his shirt, Mathias rubbing her back gently to calm her down. "I'll always be here for you... for whatever you or the others may need... that's a promise I can keep. That's a promise I will keep." Mathias noted that she looked like she was going to collapse at any moment. "My bed was recently cleaned off. Would you like to sleep here?" His cheeks immediately flushed up, 'Why the hell did I say that?!'

She looked up, looking equally flustered, "you'd let me... sleep in your own bed..?"

Mathias averted his gaze to the bed, trying not to make eye contact with her, "uhh... yeah... you look like you need the rest anyway..." Pidge slowly nodded and hobbled to the bed, completely melting into the covers as she fell on top of its surface.

"...comfy..." she said, muffled by a pillow in her face, before immediately rolling on her side and pulling the covers over her. Mathias took a moment to process everything before quietly approached her side. Her eyes were closed, she looked slightly more peaceful than earlier.

He gently laid a hand on her shoulder, "I'm going to the training deck to see if I can burn off this excess energy. I'll see you in the morning..." He was just about to walk away from her when a sudden hand grabbed his own and held him back. His hair spiked for a moment when it happened. He looked back at Pidge, who was gently, yet firmly, holding his hand. Her eyes were still closed, but she was slightly sitting up.

"No... stay here... in case I have another nightmare... can you do at least that much..?" She quietly asked. Mathias looked away for a moment before relenting, sighing as he did so. He nodded and walked to the otherside of the bed and sat down on the opposite side of the bed. She rotated herself to follow him. For a moment, there was an uncomfortable level of silence. He then noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked back at the girl scooting over away from him. He looked at her confused. "J-Just in case if you want your bed back."

"Katie..." he started to say.

"Can you do two more things for me?" She suddenly asked.

Mathias rubbed his arm slightly, "like what..?"

She looked slightly away from him, "as a way of amending from breaking your promise, lay down and sing me a song."

Mathias chuckled, "what?"

"You heard me. Sing me a song, as a way of fixing a broken promise!" She evilly smirked at him.

"Why a song..?" He questioned.

"It was the first thing that came to mind," she said, averting her gaze. Mathias complied and lied down next to her, his back on the bed and facing directly up, as to not make this awkward situation even more... well, awkward.

"Okay... any preferences?" He asked, his eyes just staring into the ceiling above.

"There was one I heard from your room... it sounded like a lullaby. I think it was like... Aimo... ruus shey? I can't remember," She said, her voice sounding a little strained.

Mathias suddenly sat up and looked at her, "Aimo? Why that one- H-How do you know that one?"

"I heard it play in your room when you were in the healing pod after you nearly bled out in my room," she stated.

"Oh..." he nodded as laid back down on the bed, "you uh... you sure you want this?" She nodded slightly. He shrugged, "okay then!" He cleared his throat, and took a very deep breath in.

"Aimo Aimo neede ruushe,

Noinamiria enderu purotea,

Foto mi...

Koko wa attakana umi da yo...

Ruurei rureia

Sora wa mau hibari wa namida

Ruurei rureia

Omae wa yasashi midori no ko

Aimo Aimo neede ruushe,

Noinamiria enderu purotea,

Foto mi...

Koko wa attakana umi da yo..."

Mathias suddenly jumped when arms wrapped around him and pulled him in, turning him sideways. He felt Katie bury her face into his shoulder, she started to snore peacefully, yet quietly. Mathias felt the blood rush into his cheeks, he was absolutely stunned. Taking a moment to recover, he wrapped his arms around her and closed his own eyes, placing his chin over her head and pulling the covers over her shoulders. Her scent and warmth started to make him feel drowsy.

"Goodnight, Katie..." he whispered before sleep overtook him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:40 AM

"Lance, have you seen Mathias and Pidge? I can't find them anywhere, and I had a new recipe that I wanted to show them!" Hunk asked as he finished cleaning his arms off with a towel from cooking. Lance held a hand under his chin.

"Did you check the hangar?" He asked the gentle giant, who shook his head in reply, "well, alright then! Let's go hunt them down!" Hunk nodded and the two began to traverse the large corridors of the Castle.

When the two opened the doors to the hangar, the only thing that greeted them was the sound of reconstruction from several Olkarians, Mathias' mecha fighter and themselves. Lance approached one of the Olkarians in charge, and tapped her shoulder. The Olkarian, startled, turned around and looked back at him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Has Mathias or Pidge been here lately?" Lance asked, but the Olkarian shook her head. Lance nodded, "okay, thanks." And walked back to Hunk. The two left the hangar and walked around, their heads more confused.

"I don't get it, where did they go?" Hunk said to himself as they approached a hallway.

"I don't know, but I think Mathias' room may have answers," Lance said, and the two nodded.

When the two approached Mathias' door, they could hear some very quiet snoring coming from the otherside. At first, the two didn't want to enter the room, in fear that Mathias might retaliate, he hated it when his privacy was intruded on unexpectedly. However, considering that Pidge was still missing, they knew he could help find her. They opened the door and their eyes widened at what they saw. Mathias and Pidge, curling up together in the same bed, asleep. Pidge was snoring, but Mathias was quiet. She had buried herself into his arms and chest.

Hunk squealed in excitement and adorableness, but quiet enough to not wake them. Lance, however, pulled out his phone and took so many pictures. Hunk was glad there were no flashes on that phone, he didn't want to be here if they should awaken.

Lance laughed evilly, yet quietly as they exited Mathias' room and closed the door. "Oh... I have SO MUCH blackmail material right here! I gotta go show the others!" Lance all the sudden ran off, leaving Hunk to slowly chase after him.

Lance ran into the Bridge, where everyone but Hunk, Mathias and Pidge were talking to each other, he raced up to them and showed them his phone.

"GUYS, LOOK AT THIS!" Lance shouted as he shoved his phone in their faces. Shiro and Allura looked at the picture for a moment before a mixture of expressions settled in. They were both filled with light as they saw the two curled up together in an adorable manner, but they were also a little upset by Lance intruding on them. Coran, while a little surprised by this development, wasn't as passionate as everyone else about it.

"Oh my goodness! They really are together!" Allura gasped with a huge smile as she shielded her mouth with her hands.

"Let's just keep this between us, okay?" Shiro said, and everyone nodded. Lance also sent a picture to Keith, who all he had to say was 'huh... so that happened...'. Lance smiled, payback is so sweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this... interesting chapter.

Leave a review or comment!

Peace out!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3K 56 8
Astra ~ Voltron Soulmate Book Astra was caught maybe centuries ago by the Galra and fought in the games to please the Galra boardom, but now, she's...
1.2K 53 12
What if Keith and Pidge had met before when Matt befriended Shiro at the Garrison? What if instead of going undercover as Pidge Gunderson, Pidge trie...
8.2K 157 44
She looks human, but is far from it; created by humans with the help of the Galra to be a weapon of mass destruction. But she refuses to be used by a...
47.3K 1.8K 19
[Takes place after season 2] With the defeat of Zarkon, a short time of peace spreads across the galaxy. However, everything goes downhill, especiall...