CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

The Morning After

4.5K 116 201
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

|Flashbacks, Song, regular POV|

Soft breaths filled the room, the winds from outside made their way inside the room. The curtains flowing with the breeze while the red rays of light brighten up the darken candy red room. Faint sounds of the outer exterior made its path towards the balcony window, car horns, yells, screams, gunshots, all too quiet for the demon ear to hear.

The roar of the winds caused one of the demons to stir from their slumber. A groan left Alastors mouth as he moved to his left side slowly. He quietly sighed, that throbbing headache already settling in.

With all his will, Alastor opened his eyes. His vision was slightly blurry from his mind sobering up. The night before was vague in his head, the only thing he could remember was the snack table and it all went blank.

Blinking once, his eyesight cleared the first thing he saw was his nightstand with that Daisy white lamp and the open balcony windowed door with the curtains dancing with the wind.

A smile formed on his lips, knowing nothing really bad happened last night. He didn't need another bad experience of unknown drinking nights in his memory. Though, even if he tried, he couldn't remember the last time he had slept this peaceful. It was rare down here, you would have to be Lucifer to get this nice of a sleep.

The thing he couldn't shake off was the feeling of faint air hitting his back. It felt like... Breaths. Like someone was behind him, sleeping. Now he was doubting that nice peaceful sleep, the nightstand just ruined it.

Alastor shifted his upper body up, his elbow supporting him. As soon as his head turned behind him, his mind blanked, body frozen, breath hitched, and eyes widened.

Questions and warnings were going through his head in light speed. Not that he hasn't experienced this before, but it was different.
He just didn't know why you were in his b̲e̲d̲ sleeping with him s̲h̲i̲r̲t̲l̲e̲s̲s̲.

Out of instinct, he opened his mouth to scream but instantly dissolved into his shadows, letting out that yell into the darkness to not wake you up. His body teleported from the bed to the mahogany wardrobe leaning against it with his hands covering his huge grin.

You let out a small groan, clenching the bed sheets on the empty spot. Alastor stared at your sleeping figure, he sighed and slowly slid his arms down to his sides.

Safe to say nothing bad happened. You were still in your party dress, as to why he was shirtless was beyond him. Seems like it was lost anyways, it was nowhere to be found.

Alastor shook off his weird feeling and quietly opened his wardrobe, taking out a new red pinstriped shirt. He sneakily walked towards the door while putting on his shirt.

Leaving you alone in the room for a while can't be so bad, right? He needed time to think about... This. It was unexpected, he was drunk, not in the right state of mind. He still needs to make breakfast, which he knows he woke up early to make.
Glancing one last time to your still sleeping form, he opened the door and stepped out. Once the door was closed, he let out a low breath, the nervousness he was feeling wasn't helping with his freaking mind. Alastor clearly didn't know what to do in that situation, many possibilities were stacked upon them, but he will definitely talk it over with you during breakfast.

The deer demon made his way down the hallway, his footsteps echoing through the hall, arms folded behind his back humming a song oh so familiar.

"Let me sing a lullaby
As you close your eyes
And as you're drifting off to sleep
How I hope that the dreams that you find are bright"

He sang quietly, the flashbacks of how you would help him sleep after nights and nights of nightmares when you both were just kids. The fact you were so willing to stay up all night with him just to get him to nap was more than enough for him.

"Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?
Where a tomorrow waits for you and I
So hold me tight one more time"

You hummed softly, raking your fingers through the brunettes' hair. The boy whimpered, balling up onto your lap. Sadly, it was the same dream that was haunting him for the 5th time this week. He didn't really want to tell you the dream yet, as he thought it was too silly to be scared of. Though you didn't mind it, you wanted to help him and that's what you were doing. He was your friend and you were his.

"But don't kiss me goodbye
Cause I know that I'll see you on the other side
I will think of our song
When the night are too long"

Alastor let out a small sniffle, turning his head up towards you. He watched you sing and the calmness you had on your (S/c) color face, it felt like it was spreading to him as he started to calm down.

Your smile widens, eyes starting to open. Glancing down at the boy, you giggled and brushed his brown hair away from his face.

"I'll dream of you, for that's where I belong
Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?
Only in my dream do we meet again"

You sang smoothly with ease. How you had an angelic voice was unknown to you. It was just part of you, and that part of you was one of the things Alastor loved.

His eyes started to get heavy, slumbering starting to take him in slowly. All he could pay attention to was the lullaby you were singing. Although he didn't know what it was called or what it partly meant, he just loved it.

"I will think of our song
When the night are too long
I'll dream of you, for that's where I belong
Love, can we meet again soon in the bluest of skies?
Only in my dream do we meet again"

As soon as you finished the last verse, you heard faint snoring below you. Gazing downward, you found Alastor fast asleep, cuddled up against your stomach. You smiled as you wiped away the leftover tears still on his cheek.

It was cute to find him so peaceful, you guessed it just had to do with your voice or touch, but maybe you just will remain a mystery to him.
You carefully propped his head up, sliding a pillow underneath. Alastor twitched slightly before calming down again.

With one gentle brush to his hair, you climbed in next to him, making sure he had more room on his side than yours. Once you got comfortable, you stared up at the wooden frame of the bunk bed, waiting for the darkness to consume you.

It was in a blink of an eye when Alastor noticed he was down in the lobby. Honestly, he was surprised. It's like whenever he thought about you, time goes faster than it should be. Now that he thinks of it, why should he be all worked up about you in his bed? Obviously, it wasn't a problem before, but it felt different, he couldn't identify it right away, though he could possibly get something from you later on.

Alastor walked into the kitchen, his body relaxed and mind blank as he started to gather all the ingredients.

꧁꧂

A cold breeze made it towards the bed, killing the warm air within seconds. You shivered, gripping onto the silk blankets.
Sadly, they weren't thick enough to block out the freezing air. You rolled on your back, slowly awakening from your peaceful slumber. It was quiet. There wasn't a small dip on the other side of the bed except for yourself.

You turned your head to the left, seeing an empty spot with no partner. With a sigh, you carefully sat up, stretching your arms earning a satisfying pop.

That was why too peaceful for a good night's rest. You usually get waken up by the outside noises, explosions, or... Charlie. But you actually got fully rested. Weird.

Now that you're awake, you should probably get ready for the day. Literally. Who knows what could happen after last night's fiasco. It could be a risk for your relationship or it might help with the hotel, again who knows.

You swung your legs over the edge of the bed, once you stood up from the bed, shivers went down your spine.

The floor is so cold..!! You screamed in your head. If you were still human, you would literally cry, weather in New Orleans was below 50° most of the time in December that you've gotten used to it in a few years but 90+ years in Hell, oh you had forgotten what that feels like.

Sending out a small whine, you waddled your way to the front door, hoping you could make it to your room quick enough. Just noticing, you felt the same material of fabric in yourself, meaning you slept in your semi-comfortable dress. Hopefully, you could still iron it out, later on, to save it from wrinkles.

The second You placed your hand on the doorknob, a shock of coldness flashed through your body.
Why is everything so cold?!

Why was everything so cold? It's always hot down here, it's Hell, only in November was it really cold.

Sounds of curtains flowing around caught your attention. With a groan, you quickly shuffled to the back of the room, shutting the door. How did it open was still unknown to you.

With a snap of a finger, your clothes changed into more comfortable and well-presented clothing.

"Welp... What to do now.." You said to yourself, pursing your lips together.

For sure Alastor was down making breakfast, as always being the damn early bird but never getting that worm.

You know what might as well go downstairs with him. He's probably recovering from all that liquor he drank last night. You stretch your arm up, pulling it to the side as you teleported outside the room. Thankfully you remembered to put on some knee-high black socks.

As you started to walk down the hall, a loud bang was heard downstairs, making you jump.

Oh geez.. Please don't let that be Angel! You begged internally, sprint walking through the hall.

The more you got closer to the ground floor, the more you could hear the shouts.

...

Shouts?

Maybe that wasn't Angel after all...

Just fucking it, you did a little run and jumped up in the air, using all your power to teleport 3 floors down.

Never, not often, have you used teleporting for a far distance, more like just a few feet away or so. Decades here and you still haven't gotten used to the teleporting (Waking up in the bed when you slept on the fucking couch–).

Gaining your balance once everything faded back to its original form, you could finally figure out who was screaming at who. Clear as a winter day.

"UCKING CHILD MOLESTING DICK SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Yeesh, what the hell is happening here?

You looked around the room, trying to find the source of the yells.

"I know what you're doing! You leave my darling (Y/n) alone!"

The kitchen.

Hurrying your speed, you made your way towards the kitchen. The sounds of pots and pans falling and hitting each other. With a sigh, you pushed the door open, finding something quite unexpected. But honestly, you kind of excepted it.

You sprinted in between the men, spreading them away from each other. "What in the nine circles is going on?!"

Both males went quiet, stunned that you were actually here, but one didn't want to hold back.

"You know why! That delinquent is playing you!!" Lucifer seethed harshly, pointing at the deer demon who was just smiling, not saying anything. Like always (😒).

A sigh came from your mouth as you glared at the small blonde demon.
"Aaaand why do you think that??"

Lucifer hissed and pulled you away from the red haired man. You were honestly tired when he would get so overprotective of you, so annoying.

He pulled you into a hug, your face being squished by his chest, "I have something that bastard doesn't, the internet! You know Lilith always wants me to hear her music." He added in matter-of-fact while patting your head, making you and Alastor roll your eyes.

"You know I would never harm (Y/n) in any way, dear old friend." Alastor mentioned, standing out the 'dear' with a smirk.
Lucifer growled and turned you away from him. He wouldn't let you get hurt, you were far too important to him and the family. He'd be damned if it had to be the radio demon.

"I'm not your friend, you outdated radio shack!"

"God's mistake."

"Slender man wannabe."

"Underage gremlin."

"Jeff The Killer looking mother fucker."

"Tic tac dick bitch." (WhOa calm down)

"Little virgin bambi."

It was up to the point where they were literally in each other's faces, just spatting insult after insult, you were just going to blow up. It's always with the fighting, it gets you so stressed out!

You teleported outside of Lucifer's grasp, your eyes started to glow a dangerously (F/c) color as black and red liquid started to flow from your eyes and mouth, those white fading to black wings popped out of your back, and your horns growing straight up, having small but sharp branches sticking out around it.

"ł₣ ɎØɄ ɮօȶɦ ɖօռ't ѕнυт тнє ¢к 𝖚𝖕, Ꭵ щѳп нё$їтатё ẗÖ k̷i̷ll̷ y̷o̷u̷ i̶n̶ a̶ h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ β€ΔŦ." You warned them, your voice got so deep and distorted, it scared both males, making them shut up.

With a stressed out sigh, you slowly faded out of your transformation. Scary wasn't even the word to describe it, even Lucifer was terrified of your demonic form. Which is why he tries to play it nice with you.

You leaned up against the counter, glancing between both of them. Deciding what to do with them.

Lucifer wanted to test the waters, possibly earn a good point.
"Oh, honey! You're finally wearing white! Ah you look so adorable~" He cooed excitedly, opening his arms out to you. You growled, snapping your head in his direction with your eyes instantly glowing (F/c).

He stopped in his tracks, flinching away at last minute. His distance from you increased as his posture regained in more of a respectful way. "Y-Yes ma'am.."

Now that that was covered... You wiped the red and black substances off your face, all while glaring at the two.

Lucifer was getting a bit flinch-y now that you literally scared him to death. He still wasn't used to that form, not even after all the times you've spent with him in the palace. Sometimes he keeps wonder how did you get those powers, as they were rare.

Alastor, on the other hand, terrified.
Never in his life has he seen you this monstrous.

No, not monstrous..

Beautiful, yet still murderous..

Murderously beautiful.

"Now... Sense you guys clearly have a grudge against each other," You started calmly, gesturing your hands at both of them. They nodded slowly in response, letting you continue.

"I want you to get along. For my sake and Charlie's." You finished, crossing your arms sternly.

As soon as you said that, they glared at each other with hatred, answering your suggestion. You swear, men get more and more difficult.

You sighed, throwing your head back in distress. Sometimes you wondered how you delt with both men for so long.
"Luci... Don't you want me to be happy?" You asked sadly, slowly walking behind Alastor. "That I finally have a partner to love?"

You wrapped your arms around him from behind, popping your head out from his side. His eyes widen as his shoulders tensed up, not used to the familiar yet sudden and strange hug.

"Wait what?!" He yelled out, snapping his head towards you. Then you remembered that little fact that you ignored. You unwrapped your arms from him, patting his side.

"Ah, I forgot you got drunk." Alastors smiled became even more strained just by hearing that, he probably won't drink again if something like that happens, (Can't promise that). "But that isn't the point. Is my punishment in Hell to suffer down here all so lonely? With nobody?? No one of my own?!" (If you get that reference, I love you–)

Lucifer's face soften, guilt starting to pool in his stomach. He shook his head rapidly, "Of course not! I just... Don't want you to get hurt.."

He trapped you in another hug, taking all the breath from your lungs away. Jesus, what's up with the hugging though? So tight...

"You're very important to me, Charlotte, and Lilith, dear... Decades and decades with us, you're like family." Lucifer whispered, laying his head on yours. You glanced up at him, before smiling and returning the hug.

As much as you wanted to think of not being in a family, regardless of not really know how that felt, this one got through to you, your heart felt warmed by his official statement of being part of the family.

Cough Cough—

All three of you froze, turning to the kitchen door, seeing that same demon that you had dear to the heart.
Your smile widen as you broke the hug, leaving Lucifer copying your exact movements.

"Charlie!!"

She widen her eyes, glancing between you two. Her lips formed a awkward smile, waving her hand.
"Morning?"

No hesitation, you and Lucifer hugged the doll, squeezing her with love and undistracted distraction.
Charlie let out a wheeze, balancing her weight from the two demons. Confusion erupted in her mind as she looked back and forth at the two, but she gave into the hug(as she hasn't had a hug from her father for a long while).

Alastor stared at the group, rolling his eyes by how wholesome they were. Family wasn't a keen topic of his, the hatred and anger he felt about them was great. God wasn't always on his side when he was alive, and he sure as hell wasn't down here.

A second more would be his breaking point, he turned his back, letting out a quiet scoff as he teleported away.

"I heard shouting from upstairs, is everything alright?" Charlie asked, breaking the group hug. Lucifer looked away nervously as you smiled.
"Of course it is, my darling Belle. Your father was on a temper tantrum with a certain someone."

Your gaze shot behind you, finding no deer demon waiting patiently. "And that certain someone left.."

Lucifer clicked his tongue, shaking his head disappointingly, "I told you, dear. Not even he can stand being here for a minute."

With a head shake of your own, you turned back at the blonde girl. You just couldn't get over how cute and adorable she was. You placed your hands on her rosy cheeks, squishing them.
"How are you so cute??!"

Charlie giggled with a blush, "Auntieee! I'm not a kid anymoreee!"

Your hands slowed down before stopping, smile shrunk greatly as you sighed. She was right, she wasn't a child, but a full adult. Sometimes when you would see her act so mature, you wondered,
"Did I really raise that woman?"
Clearly, you did.

"I know, but you'll always be that little Belle I raised in my eyes.." You smiled sadly, Charlie's face soften as returned the smile. She pulled you into a hug, which you happily accepted.

A small idea popped in your head as you turned your head towards Lucifer, he had his hand covering his mouth, seemingly deep in thought.

Just going on with it, you kissed Charlie's cheek, breaking the hug.
"Another surprise, me and your father have been talking... And he's willing the accept your redemption idea!" You announced cheerfully.

Charlie's eyes sparkled with joy as she ran in front of him, "Is that true dad?!"
Lucifer snapped out of his thoughts quickly, fixing his posture. Though he didn't hear a word you said, he didn't want to seem rude.

"Uh... Yes?" He replied, sounding like a question than a statement.

That was all Charlie needed to dive right in to a hug. Lucifer tensed up, confused and slightly worried(?). He glanced over to you, expressioningly(Not a word!) asking what is going on. He wasn't the one to hug so frequent, especially with Charlie.
You just raised a brow with a smirk, nodding your head towards the girl.

"ⁱᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ˢʰᵃᵐᵉ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ, ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ"

His eyes widened with shock and a tint of fear. Even that made you surprised.
But he didn't disobey, he slowly wrapped his arms around the female.

You turned away, eyebrows frowned with confusion. These new powers come randomly, it scares you when it activates without your knowledge. There's always questions running in your head, sometimes good, most times bad. But this one felt bad, I mean, telepathy with that kind of message?!

"You guys catch up on the idea, I need to go on a walk.." You said all of a sudden. Lucifer and Charlie looked towards you as they pulled away from each other.
"Okay, be careful out there."

With a nod, you slowly walked out of the kitchen. You hugged yourself as you went to the front door, clenching the sleeves tightly. Your skin suddenly felt cold, something was wrong, alarms were ringing in your head. You knew having too much power was bad, dangerous, especially with how your mindset is.

The cool breeze hit your face, making a shiver go down your spine. Car horns, gun fire, and screams came at you all at once. It was still hard to get used to the violence here in Hell, but somehow, you manage.

Making (my way downtown–) your way down the sidewalk, you put you head down. For some reason, you felt ashamed to get seen like this. All vulnerable, defenseless, weak. You didn't know why, you never really cared about that certain thing when going out in public.
You glanced around the area, seeing big muscular, somewhat intimidating males and/or females. Your form shrunk down, fear starting to settle throughout your body. Memories of the past when you had to deal with really bad people during that detective job, junkies, thieves, drunks, all of them. Most of the time you almost died from those types.

Right now, maybe you should just visit an old friend of yours. It could be nice to see them again after so long.
That could clear your mind up for a bit. Hopefully they can still let you talk to them after what happened.

–––––––––––––––––––––––

A/n: where the hell was I going with this?—

And yes, I watch the promised Neverland, love that shit. I also just did an extra verse in there so it turned a bit longer, just saying.

Hope ya enjoyed this uninspired piece of crap!:D

See ya in the next chapter in a week or so- (Kidding,

Or am I?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.4K 21
This is my one-shots collection that I will be writing about our favorite Radio Demon. โŒWARNINGโŒ I will mostly write: โŽSmut. โŒGore. โŽAngst. โŒAnd Only...
1M 19.7K 80
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š...
33.5K 501 27
๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š• ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐šœ แ••( แ› )แ•— โš ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐š‚๐™ผ๐š„๐šƒ โš ๏ธ โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค !! 4๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— #...
1.2K 29 6
this'll be full of AngelRadio/AdamsRadio/AngelicRadio/ GuitarRadio โ€ผ๏ธ I don't care what you guys say about this ship, this is litteraly my otp. so en...