In Your Eyes (Kendall Jenner...

By darker_grey

A story of Kendall Jenner and Y/N. Y/N is g!p in this story. Kendall, being the bitchy girl herself, got ca... More

Hello
Unexpected
Where Are You?
Lies, Lies and Lies
She's Back
Smile
Thank you so much!
A New Day
My Beautiful Angel
I Want You Back
Chance
Goodbye
Saved
Author's Note

Chance II

2.5K 89 13
By darker_grey

Kendall's POV

I got out of the hospital after being there for 1 month.

Mom didn't want to tell me anything except to get well and go back to work.

Typical mother. Always talking about work, business, money. I rolled my eyes while thinking about it.

But I can't ignore the fact that I miss Y/N and Chance.

I still remember how they both kneel down in front of me just to ask me to stay.

I am still angry at myself as I didn't tell Y/N about Ben, so this wouldn't have happened.

After looking at myself in the mirror and satisfied with my dress, I went down to where Ben is waiting for me.

I have to end things between me and Ben.

I know now that there is only one person who has a place in my heart. No, erase that. There are two people who have places in my heart.

Only Y/N and Chance. And I would do anything just to spend my lifetime with them.

"Mom, we're going!" I yelled while on our way out of the house.

"So... where are we going, Babe?" I asked Ben.

"It's a surprise. You'll see." he replied while smirking at me.

After what it felt like hours, we are still driving and I felt a little bit strange as I am not really familiar with where Ben and I are going anymore.

I looked at Ben and I was shocked as to how his facial expression changed from the sweet guy I know into someone I can't recognize.

"Babe, where are we going exactly?" I asked again, feeling a little bit nervous now.

"Why do you keep on asking the same question over and over again?!" he replied, a bit irritated now.

And only then I noticed his face looking a bit tired, he has eyebags and looks like he hasn't slept for days.

I would understand if he was the one with me in the hospital but he wasn't.

"He just visited when he liked and not more than twice a week, so what is he up to?" I thought to myself.

Since I was not feeling good about this trip now, I discreetly sent an emergency text to Gigi to let her know what's happening.

I just hope she gets it.

Yeah, Gigi is with Zayn, who is friends with Y/N for a long time, and they are expecting a baby girl.

I am happy that Gigi found her soulmate to spend her life with.

I hope I am not yet too late with mine...

I was deep in thought when I noticed the car stopped.

"Let's go." Ben said.

I didn't move from my seat and watched him as he went to my side and opened the door.

"Are you gonna get out of the car, or would you like me to drag you outside?" He asked.

"I wanna go home now." I didn't want him to notice I am shaking, so I did my best to compose myself and talk firmly.

He lowered himself to have eye-level with me and said "Babe, you think your tone will make me shake and obey what you want?" he asked in a menacing tone.

He suddenly unlocked my seatbelt and then dragged my arm forcing me to get out of the car.

"Let me go!!!" I commanded with rage while tryign to yank my arm away from him but he's too strong for me so it just caused me pain as he gripped my arm tighter.

"No use yelling, Babe. Come on, your little son is waiting for you..." 

With that, I felt my blood drain from my body as I realized what he just said.

"Wha?" I asked confused and scared at the same time making me sweat.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you? Sorry, Babe. We got your little son while you were having sex with your dyke of a girlfriend!!!!" he yelled.

I was shocked with how much he knows so I gave him a questioning look while waiting for him to continue talking.

"You think I didn't know about you and your dyke girlfriend? Well.... Surpirse?"

He said sarcastically with anger visible on his face.

"What did you do to him?!!! I asked while trying to hit him with my other hand. 

"Oh nothing yet, Babe. Come on, he needs his Mommy." He said and continued dragging me inside a warehouse that I didn't notice when he stopped the car.

I stopped protesting as I started to keep an eye to the surrounding, hoping to see anything I can send anyone for landmark, but it's too dark.

"We're here!" he yelled calling someone.

"I see you got your visitor. I thought you'll just hide your tail behind your bum and will not deliver." A muscular guy suddenly appeared from a door on the side.

"Welcome, Miss Jenner." He greeted with an evil smile.

I looked at Ben who clenched his teeth while the guy was smiling at me.

"Yeah whatever. Just make sure to keep your end of the bargain." he said with a poker face..

"But of course, my friend. Why would I not when you did all I asked you to." He gave him an evil smirk.

"Of course, I did!!!" he answered angrily.

"Oh come on, Ben. Are you gonna get pissed at me now? You know what these people did to us!!!" he said pointing at me.

"Where's Chance?" I asked as I remembered Ben mentioning they have them.

"Oh, don't you worry, Miss Jenner. You'll see him later." 

"What did you do to him?!!!" I yelled as I am so worried about him now.

"Hmmm..... I wouldn't worry about him if I were you. He's fine. Don't you wanna know what I did to his mother?"

That made me realize, I almost forgot about her. But that was the only because Chance was brought to the picture.

I never forgot about Y/N. She never left my mind and my heart.

"What do you mean?" I felt scared when I remembered my dream about Y/N when I was still in the hospital.

"Where is Y/N?!!!" I yelled again while my tears started to fall sown my cheeks.

"See, Ben? She is with you but she's still thinking about that dyke! !!"

Ben clenched his jaw again but this time, while looking at me.

It seems that this guy is trying to add rage in Ben's mind by putting blame on me and it sure is working because the next thing I know, he slapped me with the back of his hand which made me a bit dizzy with how strong his arm was.

He held my arm again and dragged me towards a room where I heard small cries of a boy.

I am crossing my fingers and praying that Ben will just put me into the same room so I can see if it's Chance.

Luckily, he did and there I saw Chance crying while lying in bed.

"Don't ever think of escaping if you don't wanna die." Ben whispered before letting go of me and went out to close the door and lock it outside.

I looked at Chance and saw how he became thinner. He must've been crying because he misses his Mama.

I slowly went near the bed and called him.

"Baby Boy..." I gently called his name and he raised his head.

"Mommy?" he asked while rubbing his eye, trying to clear his vision from the tears.

When he realized he's not dreaming,  I saw a glint of happiness then suddenly bursted crying and ran to me.

I knelt and braised myself for the impact as he ran and hugged my neck tight while he burried his face on my neck.

I hugged him back tighter letting him feel I missed him so much.

"Hush now, Baby Boy... Mommy's here..." I whispered while gently rubbing his back in circular motion.

"Mommy, they hurt Mama..." he said while still sobbing nonstop. I felt a stake thru my heart while hearing what Chance is telling me but I didn't let him see it on me.

I have to be here for him and can't show him I'm weak.

"Ssssshhhh.... Mama's fine, Baby..." giving him assurance even if I am unsure as to what exactly happened to Y/N.

I held his shoulders and look into his eyes.

"Baby, look at Mommy..." I asked him and he obeyed even if he can't stop crying.

"Do you remember what Mama was telling you?" I asked him while wiping his tears from his cheeks.

He nodded and tried to stop crying.

"What did she say, Baby?" I asked him, encouraging him to remember.

"That.... she... will... come... for me... no matter... what..." he replied while trying to stop sobbing.

"What else did she say, Baby?"

"That... I'm a big.. boy... and I should... not cry.... and just .... wait... for her..." he said while wiping his eyes.

"Then why are you crying, Baby...? Are you not a big boy anymore?" I asked while still cleaning his face with the hanky I got from my pocket.

"I am, Mommy..." he said then did his best not to sob anymore.

"Good boy, Baby..." I said while I hugged him tight again.

"Mommy're here too, Baby... I will not leave you, okay...?" I assured him and he nodded then hugged me tight again.

I carried him towards the bed and saw the plate of food on teh side table.

"Baby, why is your food untouched?" I asked.

"I don't wanna eat, Mommy..." He hugged be tighter.

"Baby, you have to eat. Come on, let's eat, okay? You need to be strong so Mama will not worry about you." I placed him on my lap and made him face me looking directly to his eyes.

He lowered his gaze and nodded.

I helped him eat his food and ate what was left because I feel hungry now, too.

After that, I layed him on the bed and lied beside him.

He hugged me again and burried his face on my neck.

"Let's sleep, Baby..." I said while soothing his back in circular motion.

Not long when I heard his little snores. He looks so tired and been crying for a long time.

I looked at him lovingly.  I love this boy like mine. And I will do anything to protect him.

I tried to stay awake, but with the events that happened, I didn't notice that tiredness and sleep took over me.

----------------------

I don't know how long we've been in this room but I always made sure Chance eats enough despite what they gave to us.

I really need to get us out of here... i forgot my phone in Ben's car, but I hope they can trace it back here...

I asked Gigi to inform Zayn that night so they can try and find us.

Blag!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 111K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16.7K 450 27
Lana Rose has a mysterious and sorrow-filled past that she doesn't like to share. Her love of music gives her comfort, and helps her get out of reali...
12.2K 1.1K 162
แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€แ€นแ€แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฎ (Stealing The Heaven) แ€˜แ€ฌแ€žแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€…แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€›แ€ฌ - แ€กแ€ฑแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€แ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€–แ€ผแ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€‚...
56.9K 2K 28
What happens when Zuko meets a mysterious girl in all white? A mysterious girl who knows nothing about her past. All she knows is that she can bend f...