Living with love in the air (...

By rainwasnotfoundd

2 best friend's who live across the world decide to live together after years of friendship, but little do th... More

My Arrival
First day here
Lets go swimming
Morning
Outfits
Roller Rink pt.1
Roller Rink pt.2
Cuddling With The Homie
Morning Incident
Bonfire
The agurment
announcement
Filler chapter
Karl's House
I love you Clay...
Beach Day
Grocery Store
Spa day
Maid Dress
Welcome back
Promsie Rings
Skirt Shopping
Skirt shopping (Gogys pov)
Jealous?
Shut the hell up
Plans
Amusement park
Getting ready
Will you be my boyfriend
Answers
Wanna bet?
You like it?
I won!
Stream
The proposal

The kiss

39.6K 730 1.9K
By rainwasnotfoundd

"hi i couldn't help but notice you cutie, but i think your hot and can i get ur number and maybe we can talk" George was uncomfortable and Clay noticed this because George pulled on Clays pants signalling him for help.

"He has a boyfriend" Clay said hoping that would make him go away but it didn't. 
" don't see him" the guy wouldn't take the hint so Clay said in return
"your looking at him"

George immediately blushed to what Clay had said to the man but he smiled knowing he had his back. But the man wouldn't take his word so he insisted that they prove him that he was his boyfriend.
"and how so?" George asked confused.
" kiss"
George was panicking because he just been caught lying but Clay agreed and tugged on George's pants for consent to kiss him and George let him.

Clay then put one hand on Georges cheeks and one on his waist. George was shocked on how good of a kisser Clay was but slowly closed his eyes and kissed till the man walked away, not even a second later the man walked away and Clay pulled away for air and noticed.

"He's gone now" Clay said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ok good" George was just thinking about what just happened his first day there. He already was cuddled up into his best friend, he was on top of him, and he kissed his best friend. But the thing that worried George was if Clay didn't like him. But Clay tapped on Georges arm and apologized

"uhh George, im- im sorry for what i said i just didn't want you to be uncomfortable with that man" As Clay was talking George noticed his best friend blushing and talking faster then usual so George cut him off and said
" its ok and besides i kissed you" George said with confidence and a huge smile. Clay then chuckled and look at George
"wow someone can't get enough of me" Clay said to make George nervous and well it worked but it also back fired
"your right i can't get enough of you" Clay was shocked on his best friend flirting back which wasn't normal for him to do.

Clay laughed and got up handing his hand out for George to take. George then took Clays hand and went to get their drinks not letting go of each others hand. They then walked outside and walked around the park seeing all the flowers and kids playing with their friends. They looked like a couple but they were just best friends. They both then sat down and enjoyed their drinks.  George then got up and pulled Clay with him, which confused him but he went along with it.

Then they arrived at the swings. George let go of Clays hand and sat on the swing
"push me" George demanded with a chuckle.
"You could have asked me like a normal person would have" Clay said with smirk and
" Where's the fun in that" George said raising his eyebrows. Clay smiled and rolled his eyes walking over to the swing to push George. Push after push.

George was really high and started to get scared so he slowed down and Clay walked in front of him "Jump ill catch you" George knew Clay will catch him, but he still was scared to jump.
"I promise" Clay said looking into Georges eyes. George nodded his head.  He took some air in and jumped. Like Clay said he would, he caught George.  The two both laughing uncontrollably with smiles spread across their faces. 

Clay looked up to George to see him smiling and giggling like a 6 year old on Christmas day. Clay then placed his hand on Georges cheek slightly stroking his face while holding George in his arms. The two were left there gazing into each other's eyes like a deer in the head lights. Clay then noticed and put George down. They never realized the height difference till then.

"C'mon let's go" Clay said to fill the awkward atmosphere. George agreed by nodding. George started to walk away but felt a tight squeeze in his hand as he walked away. When he looked back he saw Clay holding his hand with a smile that made George blush. George rolled his eyes smiling
"you just can't stop flirting me with can you" George said with smile that was brighter then the sun. "Guess not" Clay said smiling while lifting his shoulders up. (🤷)

They walked to Clays car and drove away from the park to go home.

Sorry for the super short chapter i just have a lot of school work i need to get done so might as well give you what i have lol and once again i couldn't find creds for the chapter picture. And if you see spelling mistakes lmk please and requests are open:)

Remember its ok not to be ok💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 163 16
George and Dream have the best friendship they could ever ask for.... but things dont last forever you know.... Read the story to find out what happe...
71.6K 2.1K 22
So college is definitely not what George expected, let alone America itself. He was finally leaving the house and hopefully his introverted lifestyle...
11.5K 113 13
smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :)
414K 13.7K 21
dream needs to stir up some drama for his fans, and small town george is the perfect person to do so. dream x george *:・゚✧*:・゚ major content warnings...