Naruto Neglected And Betrayed

By scropio_leo

Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ay... More

Neglected
Bell Test
Land Of Waves
authors note
The Chunin Exams
Chunin Exams 2
Demon
New Powers
They Did What!
Banished
A new village
Return
Author note
She's back
Discussing the matter at hand
Anko
Mixed Feelings
The Lost Soul
Author's note

Academy

6.3K 84 39
By scropio_leo

(Look at top that is what naruto be wearing through the whole fan fiction this is his ninja outfit)

3 hours later

"I know anko isn't in the academy but I wonder if she will drop by" thought naruto.

With that thought anko came busting through the window landing right in front of naruto.

"What's up gaki long time no see" said a happy girl wearing a trench coat fishnet shirt with purple hair and chocolate colored eyes.

"Anko!"yelled out naruto reaching out and giving anko a hug.

"You haven't changed since we first met have you gaki" Said the girl now named anko.

Flashback

"I'm so hungry" said naruto as he was wondering around the village looking for something to eat until he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where your going you idiot" said a girl with purple hair.

"Please don't hit me I'm sorry I was just looking for something to eat I wasn't looking where I was going" said naruto.

"Hey aren't that kid that everyone hates" questioned the girl.

"Y-yeah" replied the now sad boy.

Damn he looks cute thought the purple hair girl.

"Hey what's your name" asked naruto.

"My name is Anko what about you" said Anko.

"My name is naruto" answered naruto with a big smile.

"Do you think you can train me" asked the boy.

"Yeah I can train you we'll start after class" said Anko.

"Let's make a bet" said Anko.

"What kind of bet" the boy asked while tilting his head.

"If you can stay dedicated to my training and defeat me I'll do anything and I'll have to do it" said the girl with purple hair.

"Your on Dattebayo" yelled the blonde hair boy.

Flashback end

"Of course not anko-chan" said Naruto. "Come closer anko-chan" asked a grinning Naruto.

Once he got everyone was watching them including the Hokage kids. After she gotten close enough to him Naruto had whispered something in her ear and kissed her cheek making Anko turn dark red and running out the class room.

"Oi demon what did you tell her" asked a guy with Raven hair.

"Oh I just asked if she was ready for what we're doing after class" said naruto.

With that being said all the adult female had a small blush on there face. No one sat with naruto because they didn't want to be called a demon. Some of the people there were people who were next for being clan heir like Sasuke uchiha, kiba/hana inuzuka, hinata/hanabi hyuuga, ino yamanaka, shikamaru Nara, choji akamichi, shino aburame, Sakura haruno, and the heir of the namikaze and uzumaki clan his siblings menma and mito. Five minutes later the teacher came in and introduced himself our teacher was iruka. Ok class we will be doing sparing let's go outside everyone. Once they reached the field the matches were called out.

Shikamaru vs choji
Kiba vs shino
Hinata vs hanabi
Sakura vs mito
Ino vs hana
Naruto vs menma vs Sasuke

First match was a tie second shino won third tie fourth mito won fifth Hana won and last was a tie between menma and Sasuke.

"Ok class everyone get back to the classroom for a quick lesson on konoha" said there teacher.

Once they reach the classroom they all go back to their own spot with all the girls fighting over which one will sit with Sasuke and which one will sit menma same thing the guys are doing about mito and yet naruto is all alone sitting by himself.

"Hey kit I found out a way to leave this seal and come out into the human world without killing anyone" said the giant fox inside naruto.

"Really" thought the short version of minato with a smirk on his face.

"Yep but it will wait until you get home and Anko is there" said the nine tails.

Naruto yelled iruka trying to get Naruto to wake up.

"What do you want chunin" replied Naruto.

This gave iruka a tick mark.

"Since you think your so smart who was the first person with chakra" said a grinning chunin as he thought Naruto didn't know the answer to it.

"That would be the sage of six paths mother kaguya she was the first one with chakra" said a smirking blonde.

"T-t-thats right" replied a shocked teacher.

Everyone in the class was shocked as to how Naruto knew the answer to the question it was only the first day of the academy.

"Can I go to the bathroom" said the blonde.

"Whatever just hurry back" said his teacher.

Naruto ran out the door and to the bathroom.

Once he got there Naruto made a shadow to take his place while he go and train.

"Ok me I need you to go back to class and act like the dead last but still pass when it's time to become a genin that means fail everything expect the genin test got it" said the original Naruto.

"Just leave it to me" said the Naruto clone.

"Oh when it comes to sparing just quit don't even fight them understand" said original Naruto.

"Got it now go train" said the clone while walking back to the class waving Naruto off.

We see the Naruto walking to a dango shop cause he thinks that anko would be there.

"Hey anko over here" shouted a blonde haired boy.

Anko looked up to see naruto running towards her. While naruto was running to anko he was stopped by an anbu. When the anbu stopped the blond he started to hurt him stab him villagers would start to join in and start attacking naruto. When Anko saw this she decided to jump in and help naruto. Anko thought it would be a good idea to summon some snakes and have them chase and attack the villagers that was attacking naruto. When she went to check on naruto she saw that he was already healing at a fast rate.

"I need you to come with me to my house" naruto said as he was healing. "Ok" anko replied to the blonde.

"Ok then let's go" shouted naruto with a fist in the air.

Naruto home

Once they arrived at naruto place all they could hear was moaning and stuff like (I'm Cumming, harder, faster ect...).

"Tsunade yes destroy this pussy put me in my place" screamed a girl while moaning.

"Kushina your so wet I'm getting even more horny just fingering you" said tsunade.

Naruto and Anko had walked into Naruto house and saw kushina and tsunade having sex on the couch.

"That looks like fun" anko and Naruto said in unison.

This had caught there attention and brought a deep blush on there face after being seen especially by Naruto.

"Naruto why aren't you in school said a now dark red red hair women as she covered herself and tsunade up.

"I am I left a shadow clone there and because I have some news for all of you" the blonde answered.

"Kumiho-chan found out a way to leave the seal without killing anyone" announced a happy little blonde.

"Who is kumiho" asked tsunade, kushina, and anko.

"She is the nine tails fox and don't tell anyone about this I mean it" said naruto.

After that kumiho had came out of naruto and appeared next to him.

"Hello everyone" said the women who had fox ears and nine fox tails.

"Hey kumiho" they all said in unison.

"Hey mom, lady tsunade, And Anko do you think we could leave the village and go train" asked the young blonde.

"Sure I don't see why not" said tsunade. "

Let's meet in 3 hours at the gate" said the red headed women.

3 hours later

"Are you guys ready to go" said the red head.

"Yeah babe let's just hurry this up" said a blonde haired girl.

Naruto would be traveling for four years and during these four years kushina and tsunade had got married and naruto would gain 100 healing become a master in kenjutsu and sealings he would also gain the fox, snakes, and slug summoning and his sensing ability will be a lot better. Some jutsu's he would learn would be (lighting dragon, kirin, 1000 bolts) (wind style gale palm, rasengan, rasenshuriken) (mud wall, wood dragon) (water style water dragon, water prison, water clone) (fire dragon, Phoenix flower, searing migraine, dragon flame bomb)and he can go up to 5 tails without losing control. On Naruto trip he would meet Zabuza, Tobi, Haku, Samui, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Fuu, Konan, yugito, and Karin. Naruto would go on dates with these girls including kumiho and anko and train with Zabuza, Tobi, Gaara, Haku, and Kankuro. Naruto would end up fixing gaara seal so that he could sleep.

4 years later

We see Naruto and the other three walking up to the village after a long trip of training. Once they reach the village no one Recognized that the boy was Naruto. Naruto would be seen walking throughout Konoha without a problem. "Hey gaki I'mma go get me a drink and get some dango see you later" said a girl with purple hair.

"Ok have fun" said a blonde 12 year old boy.

We see anko walking up to her favorite bar. Once she gets to the bar she orders 10 bottles of sake and right when she ordered Kakashi walks up to her half drunk.

"H-hey anko where h-h-have you been" asked a drunk man with a mask on.

"I was out doing things" answered anko.

"Here are your 10 bottles of sake miss" said the bartender giving her 10 bottles of sake.

After all 10 bottles of sake a drunk anko could be walking back to her place with a drunk Kakashi. Once they get to her place they went in and started to take each other's clothes while having a make out session with some tongue actions.

"Wait did you bring protection" asked a worried and turned on purple haired girl. Kakashi had pulled out a condom from his pocket and carry anko to the bedroom and took her pants off her.

Lemon starts here

"Oh god yes daddy right there fuck me harder" screamed/moaned anko.

"You like that you naughty girl" Kakashi said.

"Yes daddy please fuck my ass too I want to feel your dick inside of my ass" begged the girl as she was getting her pussy popped.

Kakashi had squeezed her tits that was bouncing with each thrust. After anko had asked for Kakashi to fuck her ass, he had flipped her over and thrust faster and harder going in and out. Cheeks could be heard as they were doing this for hours.

"I-i'm Cumming" screamed anko in pleasure.

"M-me too anko-chan" said Kakashi.

And with that said they both cummed at the same time.

Lemon end

Next morning

Naruto could be seen walking up to Anko house to tell her that he is going to be placed on his team at nine o'clock. Once he got there he had knocked on the the door.

"Hey can you go answer the door babe said a still sleeping Anko gesturing Kakashi to get the door.

Kakashi had got up put some pants on and went to answer the door. Once he opened the door he saw that Naruto was at the door. Once the door was opened Naruto noticed that it was Kakashi who answered it.

"Why are at Anko-chan house" yelled an angry blonde.

This had woke up Anko and she noticed that it was Naruto at the door. This had brought a smirk on Kakashi face under his mask.

"Oh you mean the girl I just had sex with last night" said a grinning Kakashi.

After hearing that Naruto started to release his KI (killer intent) directly at the masked man. Naruto had walked into anko house leaving a shocked man at the door at how much KI he was releasing. Naruto had walked in Anko's room and what he saw made him pissed. Anko was naked on the bed with cum all over the place. I hope you had fun Anko said a sad/mad blonde while running to the academy.

"Naruto-kun I'm sorry" screamed a sorry Anko but Naruto had already been out the house and half way at the academy.

Academy 9:00

"Ok class here are your jonin sensei's" said a man as he was about to tell his class there jonin sensai's.

All teams are the same except for Hanabi on team 8 and team 7.

"Team 7 will be Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Namikaze-Uzumaki Mito, Namikaze-Uzumaki menma, and Namika-" but before the teacher could finish this had earned him a glare from a blonde boy.

"I go by Uzumaki-Senju" said the blonde.

"I'm sorry and Uzumaki-Senju Naruto said the teacher.

"That's better iruka" said the boy.

"Yeah whatever" whispered iruka.

"Your sensai will be kushina and Kakashi" said iruka.

Naruto had broke his desk at hearing that men name.

3 hours later

The door was slammed open by an angry red hair woman with two people being dragged right behind her.

"Mom" Mito Menma and Naruto yelled in unison.

"Naruto why am I hearing that you released KI at Kakashi" said his mom.

"Because I did this jackass decided to fuck anko-hime" he said a serious Naruto.

"Is that so" said a grinning red head woman.

"Look kushina we're sorry for having sex" both jonin said in unison.

This had made everyone in the class tilt their head in confusion except for Naruto, kushina, Kakashi, and Anko.

"Kaa-san what's going on" asked a confused Menma.

"Don't worry about it sweetie" said kushina.

"Anko I hope you can find a way to make it up to my son Naruto, now guys meet us on the roof" said a angry red head.

Everyone on team seven had went up to the roof except for Naruto who was standing there in front of a sad Anko.

"Hey Naruto I'm sorry I was drunk and it kinda just happened please forgive me I promise I won't do it again" begged the girl who had purple hair and chocolate eyes.

"How many guys since we been together" asked Naruto as he went to sit down and gesturing her to sit next to him.

"I-it was over 50" she said in a soft voice not wanting Naruto to hear but he had heard it.

"Your kidding me right I beat you and I was able to handle your training remember" yelled a now angry Naruto.

Flashback

"You ready Anko-chan cause today's the day I beat you" said a 10 year old blonde.

"Don't get cocky gaki" said anko.

"3 2 1 fight" said a red haired girl.

After hearing that Naruto would charge at anko and do some hands sighs for the fire dragon.

"Fire style fire dragon jutsu" yelled Naruto.

Anko seeing the flames in a shape of a dragon would dodge and summon some snakes.

"Summoning justu" yelled Anko as multiple snakes in different sizes started to attack the blonde. (To be honest I'm not finishing this fight scene cause I'm tired and I'm really busy just know that Naruto won and he wanted anko to be his girlfriend and marry him which she didn't like cause he was to young).

Flashback end

"I'm not marring you, you're still to young" yelled a girl wearing a trenchcoat.

"But you lost a bet, but I'll still give you my virginity" said a blonde haired boy.

After Naruto had said that he body flickered up to the roof leaving a sad anko in the classroom alone.

Roof

Naruto had arrived on the roof shocking everyone except for kushina as to how he got up there so fast.

"Oi demon how did you get up here so fast" said a Raven haired emo boy.

"None of business Sasuke to be honest I thought you were an Uchiha elite but I guess it was all fake if you can't even do this" said a blond as he body flickered next to his mom.

"Hey mom sorry I'm late what did I miss" said the blonde releasing a little KI for being near the masked man.

"Naruto stop releasing your KI and you didn't miss much just tell us your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams" said the blondes mom.

"Hai" said Naruto.

"My likes are my girlfriends, my friends, training, reading, sushi, ramen, dango and my mom's my dislikes are my teammates excluding my mom perverts my family and this fucking idiot who fucked one of my future wife's" Naruto said releasing half of his KI making everyone fall except for kushina.

"Calm down Naruto" said kushina.

"Fine I'm sorry" Naruto said calming down letting everyone get back up. "My hobbies include reading, training, and go on dates with my girlfriends and my dream is to show everyone that I am the strongest" the young blonde finished.

"What do you mean girlfriends you're a demon why would anyone want to date you" said a black haired male.

"Wanna know their names" said the blonde.

"They're probably in his imagination everyone know Sasuke and Menma can get anyone they want" said a pink haired girl and a mini kushina said in unison.

"Ok their names are Samui, konan, temari, fuu, yugito, Hana, matatabi, Karin, kumiho, anko, ayame, kurenai, and Hanabi" said the blonde shocking everyone as he named 13 girls.

"Don't worry you'll meet them during the chunin exams" said the blonde.

(Naruto is dating ayame and Hanabi, he would go on dates with his clone while he was away training for 4 years).

"Ok guys meet me at training ground 7 for the bell test tomorrow at 8:00 and don't eat or you'll throw up" said a guy with a mask on.

"And you better show up on time or I'm burning all your icha icha books and cutting your dick off and feeding it to naruto snakes" kushina said as she glared at Kakashi while Naruto had summoned some snakes.

Every Male except Naruto had winced at hearing getting their dick cut off and fed to a snakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 377 22
Naruto a child who was hated for things he could not control from his birth causing the death of the third Hokage and hundreds of people. Now is fram...
51.6K 1.1K 10
Naruto neglected by his parents and abuse by his siblings and the villagers. Born without chakra, but he carry something that broke the line of limi...
16.5K 124 66
Plot: During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the...
Broken By sam

Fanfiction

564 4 12
Kurosu Namakaze is many things. A jinchuuriki, a murderer, a ninja, but a monster is not one of them. In hopes of finding her last family members she...