Mamamoo nsfw one-shots collec...

By scandalousgal

I'll post my mamamoo nsfw one shots here too I post them on Asianfanfics too everything here is pure fictio... More

Summary
A good puppy (part one)
A good puppy (final)
Insomnia
Skin
Yongsun's baby
The try puppy
Warm morning
No more secrets
No more secrets (part 2)
Office
new fic but
Midnight fever dream

Help a wolf out

4K 42 20
By scandalousgal

It has been a long day at work for Byulyi. Being a video editor was something very tiring depending on who you worked with. And today, it was one of those cases during the two weeks she worked with an entertainment company. The idols whom she edited the video were super chill people, except the CEO and the video director. Both gave Moon a hell of a headache.
She took a few freelance jobs, but it wasn't always.

It was only when she needed extra money or was something she enjoyed working. She had a secured job at her friend's company Yongsun and she was part-time her youtube editor.

Byulyi opened her apartment door and, groaned finally relieved she would have a couple of days free.

Her back was aching so bad after spending hours sitting on the company's studio chair that wasn't that comfortable, and it was extra hard with people buzzing on your year, trying to teach you how to do your job.

"Never again!"

Byulyi said, taking her backpack off of her back and walking to her room. Everything she wanted was a hot shower, food, and her bed with a good night of sleep.

Turning on the shower felt like a rock have been lifted from her shoulders. Her body relaxed as the warm water hit her skin, making her muscles take a break, and ereasing the tenseness and stress of the day.

"Life feels good."

Byulyi threw herself on her bed, already in comfortable pajamas, her body sinking more into the comfortable mattress with warm sheets she changed just this morning. Her body relaxed more and more. Byulyi's eyelids felt heavier, almost drifting to sleep when her stomach growled.

"Dinner time, I guess."

Byul sat on the bed and took her phone, checking the time. It was almost midnight, but she had time for a quick meal to compensate that she barely ate during the day.

"Maybe instant noodles with a few vegetables..."

She said to herself, walking to the kitchen.

"Finally, some sleep..."

Byulyi turned off the lights, making herself comfortable in her bed.

Insistent and desperate knocks alongside calls of Byulyi's name came from the outside of her window.

"Byul unnie! Byul Unnie!"

It was Wheein desperately calling for the older woman. After a few times snicking in Byulyi's room, Wheein learned how to open the window from the outside.

Wheein wasn't a normal friend of Byulyi. Wheein is Werewolf.

They met when Byulyi was having a sleepless night due to insomnia three years ago. She heard noises and something walking outside her house, and it ended up being a wolf. When she was about to scream, Wheein turned back into being a human.

It didn't help.

Wheein and Byulyi started being friends. Both hung out a lot with night visits to Byulyi that also helped her with other things.

"Unnie..."

Wheein managed to open the window and get in. Her breathing was out of control, her body felt like it was on fire, and she was fighting something.

"Unnie wake up and help me, please..."

The younger's voice was shaky. She got up on Byulyi's bed, trying to wake her up.

"Unnie..."

"Wheein? What you're doing here?"

Moon barely opened her eyes and close them again, sleep consuming her.

"Help..."

"It's too late, sleep..."

Byulyi hugged Wheein, making her lay on her side, her face on Byulyi's chest.

Wheein could feel the smell and warmness of the older's skin, she buried her nose on her neck, barely holding in her urges now.

Moonbyul could feel Wheein's body heat higher than usual. Something soft taping repeatedly and desperately on the matters and fluffy ears tickling under her chin.

Her eyes kept closed with her sleepy mind trying to process why Wheein was mid-transformation.

Wheein's breathing was heavy and unsteady. To top it off, she felt a warm hardness thrusting against her thigh, and that was the click her brain needed.

She opened her eyes more awake now. Byulyi turned to the small table beside her bed, turning on her reading lamp.

"Wheein, what's happening?"

Byulyi looked at her friend, laying on her side, holding to not wolf out, just mindlessly humping the surface she was on.

"Heat..."

"Heat? but shouldn't you be getting it next week?"

Moonbyul started to get track of her friend's heat cycle since the latter was likely to forget about it. She could keep track of it herself so she would be, prepared for Wheein's surprise visits.

"The full moon triggered it..."

That detail Byulyi was missing. Byulyi and Wheein kept track of the moon's phases. Wheein could transform anytime she wanted without any effort. However, during the full moon was 'easier' to transform.

She could sneeze and transform, she could cough and transform. Sometimes wheein was doing nothing, and she would transform. During these times, clothing was a problem since it was more likely for Jung to rip them. That made the younger girl mad because she often ripped her favorite clothes, although wheein never bothered to learn how to control her transformation issues during these times.

Another thing that the full moon could do was trigger her heat. It didn't happen often. Nevertheless, it could happen, plus orgasms could make Wheein transform as well or, solely, transform mid anything during sex or masturbation.

"Why didn't you called me...?"

"I was sleeping when it happened, and my mind only screamed you..."

Wheein felt guilty, she knew Byulyi was tired, but she couldn't help.

"Sorry..."

"Don't worry, pup, let's take care of you."

Wheein smiled, her tail moving behind her. Byulyi found Wheein adorable as a human, while she was going through the phases of transformation, and even when she was a whole ass wolf.

"First, take your clothes off. I don't want you ripping them if you wolf up out of nowhere."

Wheein sat on the bed, taking her clothes in a rush. Byulyi was thanking herself for getting a new bed in time. This bed was not only bigger, but it was stronger enough to hold 2 meters tall werewolf Wheein.

Bulyi was midway unbuttoning her pajamas when Wheein was already fully undressed. Her attention went to the smaller girl's body. A small puff of fur was present on her chest, ears, tail.

Her cock was fully erect, begging for some attention, and it was also mid-transformation taking more of a canine look with a small knot forming on the base.

"Come here."

Byulyi patted her lap for wheein to straddle her.

"Next time, give me a call while you're on your way, okay? You're lucky I'll have two days off."

Byulyi cupped Wheein's face kissing the tip of her nose, and then her lips. The kiss started calm, but soon Moon lost control of it with Wheein eagerness, trying to take more.

She held Wheein's face to part the kiss for a while.

"Caution with your fangs, pup."

" Sorry..."

Wheein leaned against Byulyi's torso rubbing her cheeks on the older's neck.

"You smell so good..."

Out of instinct, Wheein licked the side of Byulyi's neck and couldn't hold her urge to bite the skin there.

"Fuck! Easy Wheein!"

Wheein retracted with her ears folding back with guilt.

"Sorry... just don't bite that hard okay? Remember the last time we had to go to the ER with a gigantic wolf bite on my shoulder, and we had to create a whole stupid story for the nurse to believe?"

"I do."

Wheein said laughing.

That was a year ago during one of their moments. Wheein wasn't in heat, but the sex was intense. It resulted in a Werewolf Wheein biting hard on Byulyi's shoulder. They didn't care until they finished. The good thing was that Wheein didn't knot her, so they could go to the emergency fast.

"You two sure it was a dog bite?"

"Yeah...it was my dog...he had all the shots, so no need to worry..."

The nurse looked at both, still not fully believing the story since that bite was too big to be a simple dog bite.

"Just be a good girl for me, okay?"

Wheein agreed with her head, her tail moving behind her. After the praise, Byul could feel the twitch of Wheein's member against her stomach. It would never fail to amaze Byulyi how responsive Wheein was to praises,

"Let's take care of your heat now."

Byulyi kissed Wheein again while her hand traveled down, holding Wheein's cock that didn't look human anymore. She stroked the shaft slowly, her hand covered most of the girl's langth, she could hear Wheein's breathy moans. She knew it was going to be a long night.

"Unnie...Unnie, stop I'm gonna blow..."

Wheein moans turned into desperate whimpers. Moon let go of the younger's meat, she looked down, and a full canine set was already there, her balls covered in soft fur, a prepulse under the leaking cock with a small knot wanting to form at the bottom.

It wasn't like Wheein was holding her transformation back, she could transform now, and Byulyi wouldn't get mad at her. But she wanted to stay human for a while.

Her hand went to the shorter girl's balls, softly fonding them, feeling the soft fur tickled her hand.

Wheein ears folded back as her hips trusted against the older.

"Desperate much."

Byulyi teased.

"Please...I need you...Unnie..."

Wheein rested her head on the girl's shoulder, trusting more of her hips against Byulyi stomach, making a mess. Her tail was waiving anxiously behind her.

"Okay, Okay. " Byulyi cupped Wheein's cheeks, looking into the already turned blue eyes. "Good girl." She kissed Wheein's lips again and laid on the bed bringing the wolf girl with her.

Wheein's hands slipped in between Byulyi's thighs, separating her legs. Wheein could smell Byulyi 's essence, her arousal, everything! Everything was so overwhelming, her heat made her senses overwhelm her, she could barely see properly.

Byulyi was holding, to not giggle as Wheein stared at her, almost drooling.

"You know that you can go ahead, right pup?"

Wheein didn't need a second confirmation, she just needed to wake up from her trance.

Wheein placed herself in between the older's legs, her member heavily laying on top of Byulti's folds, while the werewolf girl repeated the mantra "go slow" a few times in her head to not let her heat control her.

The last thing she wanted was to hurt Byul.

Wheein slipped her cock in one smooth motion, and there it was inside Byulyi with no resistance whatsoever, making both moan. The way both were so wet made everything easier.

"Fuck, you feel so good..."

Byulyi said, feeling the younger pulse, touching every spot inside her.

Wheein was holding for a second to come to her senses again. She felt a bit relieved finally being inside the older.

She started to thrust slow.

Once...

Twice...

The third one not so gentle...

And then she started to piston inside the taller girl. Byul squealed and moaned as Wheein eagerness took over her.

Jung's ears were folded back as she bit her tongue, trying not to snarl.

"Hey, there pup! slow down...!"

Byulyi held on to Wheeins waist, trying to keep her still. It was hard to keep sane when Wheein was being too much.

The wolf girl was stronger than Moon, even as a human, but Byulyi was older, and her instincts that came with being a werewolf was to respect the older ones in the pack. Wheein didn't live with her pack anymore, but these were things that she couldn't let go of,

"There, there... I'm not going nowhere, wolfie."

Byulyi giggled and cupped the younger's cheeks, cleaning the drool on the corner of Wheein's ajar mouth. Wheein took the older's thumb in her mouth, sucking and nibbling.

"Can we start again? Go slow at first okay, we have the whole night."

Wheein shook her head, agreeing, letting go of Byulyi's thumb.

"Good."

Wheein started again, this time, much slower, and she could feel things better and bask in the sensation. She could hear Byulyi's moans. She liked the way it changed when she changed the way she trusted.

Wheein wasn't much of a person that was stimulated by sounds, but the older's moans were exceptions.

"Unnie..."

Wheein's hips picked a faster pace, but not, frenetic though it was a good rhythm, mixed with the rotation of Wheein's hips. The younger rested her forehead into the slope of Moon's shoulder while the latter caressed the spot behind Wheein's ear. Wheein's moans were giving space to growls, her rhythm was messier...

"Turn for me, pup... it's okay."

Wheein stopped for a moment, her body growing as it got covered in silver fur, her eyes becoming fully blue.

But everything in Wheein would increase in size and change shape.

Everything.

"Fuck!"

Byulyi hissed, holding on to Wheein's fur while her other hand rested on top of her stomach, where she could feel Wheein's member grow inside her.

It didn't hurt anymore like the first few times when Wheein already transformed while inside her.

Now it was a pleasurable pain.

Finally, a full werewolf Wheein was on top of Byulyi in her full glory. Her mouth ajar, breathing heavily, she licked her muzzle and licked Byulyi's cheek. The latter's hand still in her stomach, she could feel the small bulge there.

"It still amazes me how big you get..!"

Her last word came in a queal as Wheein started to ram inside her. Different from the calmer pace before, this time wheein was letting her feral self take place. She felt each heavy drag of the younger's member that even in that fast rhythm didn't seem to blend within each other.

Both of Byulyi hands now were, holding onto Wheein, fisting her fur with a bit of force matching the force of Wheein's hips.

"Yes! Good girl!"

She could hear Wheein's heavy breath that came with a few snarls once in a while. Wheein mouth was close to Byulyi's neck, and the latter could feel that.

One of her hands went to the back of Wheein's head, caressing the fur there while pushing the werewolf's head down. Wheein started to lick Byulyi's neck, shoulder, and collar bones as more of the older essence got through her nostrils.

"Good girl pup...fuck you're so good..."

Jung's hand paws that were panted on the bed now were, holding on to the older's waist. Byulyi also knew that things were getting more intense now as she begins to feel the girl's knot hitting her.

Byulyi was feeling closer to the edge. One of her hands let go of the wolf's fur and traveled down her body to her clit, drawing circles that didn't match the werewolf's rhythm, she just wanted one thing to be her final push.

"Knot me pup... come on..."

Even tho Wheein was far gone into her heat, she was still a few words she, good girl, faster and knot were three of them.

Wheein thrust a few more times until she finally starts to put pressure to pop the knot inside the girl under her.

As the knot pops in, Wheein stops for a little while. Byulyi's eyes close shut as a groan escapes her throat, her fingers pick the pace on her clit, and Wheein's goes back thrusting.

She didn't have much room to move, everything was so tight around her, on the other side, the older was feeling fuller than before.

"Wheein-ah..."

She moaned as she finally came, her eyes rolled at the back of her head as her hips trusted up. Wheein could feel the older's walls flutter around her, making less room for her to move, moreover that pushed the werewolf over the edge.

Wheein growled, holding Byulyi's waist more against her.

"Oh god!"

She could feel the big and heavy spurts of Wheein's load, filling her. Byulyi was used to it at this point, Wheein cock pulsed, and the come keep coming and spiling inside her.

Wheein it finally ceased, Wheein looked down at her and started to lick her face and neck.

"Good girl..."

She caressed Wheein's ears, kissing the girl's muzzle. Wheein starts to rub her face against Byulyi's neck.

That was the werewolf girl's way to show her love after sex.

She looked down her stomach, which was now more inflated. Her hand went down her body again, resting on top of the round stomach, and giggled. Wheein rose her body a little and looked down, still attached to the older.

"Cum tum." She said. That was how Wheein would call it and she found it funny.

"Sit back, I'll take a picture and send to Yongsun unnie."

If Wheein were in her human form, she would have laughed and encouraged Byulyi to do so.

She took her phone from the bedside table and took a picture from her point of view.

Byulyi heard Wheein yawn. That would keep Wheein's heat down until morning.

But they would stay connected until Wheein's knot deflated, and she went back to being a human. After finding a comfortable position for both, they fell asleep.

Byulyi's alarm rang, saying that it was already morning. She turned around to turn it off.

Moon felt sore, tired, and sticky. Laying on her back, she opened her eyes slowly, getting used to the bright room, she looked to her side and there it was Wheein in her human form sleeping her eyes traveled down a bit, and she got a glimpse of the girl's cock that was still rock hard, leaking and wet from the sex they had a few hours ago. Talking about it, Bylyi felt the sickness in between her tights, matters alongside the dampness. That showed that Wheein had turned back to human and rolled away not so long ago because the werewolf's come was still 'fresh'.

She knew when the girl woke up she would be all over her again, so she would use this time to check a few emails and talk to Yongsun.

"Unnie, can you give me a couple more days off?"

"Why? Are you sick? Is everything okay?"

Byulyi took the opportunity to send the woman the picture she took last night as e explanation.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE BYULYI I WAS FUCKING EATING!!!"

Yongsun yelled through her phone as she saw the message her friend sent her in the middle of the conversation.

"You could just have told me that your werewolf girlfriend needs to pound you like no tomorrow for a week or something."

"Oh, don't worry, next time, I'll use these exact same words."

Byulyi said with a smug smile.

"Don't you even dare..." Yongsun sighed "You can have the two extra days, call me if you need anything.

"Thanks, Ddun!"

Byulyi ended the call and put her phone aside, happy that she would have more days to take care of the werewolf.

"Who was that?"

Moonbyul heard a drowsy, voice behind her. A smile appeared on her face, she rolled to her side, meeting a sleepy Wheein on her back rubbing her eyes. The sight was cute, if not, comic because her dick was pointing to the roof.

"It was Yong... I asked her for a few more days off to take care of you."

"Hmmm good..." Wheein muttered, fighting her sleep. Byulyi bent down to kiss the girl's cheeks.

"Still looks like you need help."

She giggled, caressing the werewolf's cheek while peppering kisses on her face.

"I feel like I'll explode...but I'm tired..."

"Common, let's shower, and I'll make us breakfast. We have a long day ahead of us. An empty bag cannot stand upright."

Moon tapped the girl's thigh trying to get the latter to stan.

"I don't wanna sower...And I'm already standing...and I kinda need you right now..."

Wheein lowered her voice, saying the last phrase a little shy.

" You and I are all sticky, let's go!"

Holding Wheein's hand's Byulyi pulled the wolf girl up and kissed her nose. In between complaints, they showered and headed to the kitchen to finally have breakfast.

Wheein, still very much in her heat, was back hugging Byulyi while scent marking her, trying her best not to go insane right there. Her heat at the moment wasn't unbearable like last the night.

Sitting at the table was Wheein, eating like she was starving for days. She didn't think she was that hungry until now. Her was tail wagging happily behind her.

When as still half-naked, Byulyi insisted she wore a pair of boxers only so she would avoid ripping clothes just in case.

Speaking of transforming, Byulyi noticed when Wheein was about to sneeze.

And it happened there it was a whole wolf sitting on the table.

"Oh, dear..."

Wheein waved her tail, finding the situation funny but, her heat was still there. The wolf girl looked down, following the gaze of the older woman. The tip of her cock could be seen peeking from behind the table Wheein looked to Byulyi with puppy eyes.

"No, I won't let you fuck me against the kitchen counter."

Moon said like it was no big deal sipping on her coffee. The werewolf was still trying to convince whining like a puppy and giving Byulyi the doggy eyes because she knew Byul wouldn't be able to say no to her.

"You are full of energy now. You will fuck nonstop and then fall asleep. The last time we had sex somewhere that wasn't the bed or the couch, I had to hold your weight on me for more than 30 minutes."

Wheein on heat was something, she would have the energy to fuck for 3 hours straight or more, or she would sleep for three hours straight just because or after a sex session. There was no in-between.

"Finish eating so we can start the day."

"How was your week with your werewolf girlfriend?"

Yongsun asked as soon Byulyi arrived at her house to her film for her youtube channel.

"Wow, good morning to you too, unnie. Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?"

Yongsun rolled her eyes.

"Good morning."

Moon smiled and sat by the older side, kissing her cheek.

"Since you asked, was good. She's better now. But why you wanna, know? Wanna participate?"

Byulyi wiggled her eyebrows, teasing the older.

"What? No! You were the one sending me pics after she stuffed you!"

"I did that to tease you."

Moon giggled. She liked to mess with Yongsun.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"No? Like there's no risk of DST or stuff. We tried using a condom before, but we couldn't find one for when she's a werewolf, or she won't hurt me too. I'm pretty used to her..."

Moon got up and roamed around the room to start setting up the cameras and lighting.

"It's not that. I'm talking about you getting pregnant...I mean the way she is raw dogging you all the time..."

"Oh, that one."

Byulyi got the camera and the tripod to set it up.

"It's not possible, not at all."

"Really? Isn't she half-human?"

"Nop, she's a werewolf. There's no such thing as half-human or half-wolf, or she is a hybrid. Our bodies are different like the DNA doesn't match or something."

She finished setting up the camera and moved to the lights as she kept speaking.

"So, it's impossible for her to fuck pups into me unless she transforms me into a werewolf too."

Yongsun sighed in relief.

"But...Would you let her transforms you? Don't they transform people by bitting? She bit you once..."

"No. We talked about that. She can mark me for real when we start a relationship but transform me into a werewolf only in a life or death situation."

Done with the lights, she sat by Yongsun's side again.

"Yeah, she bites me once in a while when it gets too much, but transformation happens only when there an exchange of blood."

Yongsun tilted her head to the side, confused.

"Exchange?"

"Yep! Like for her to transform a human into a wolf by bitting she would have to bite her tongue first for it to bleed."

Moon cupped her chin, trying to remember what Wheein said to her.

"But the less dramatic way of transforming a human is just cutting each other's hand and holding hands for a while, or injecting werewolf blood into a human with a syringe."

Yongsun shook her head, understanding what her friend was saying.

"Got it...Well, you seem very happy with her, and that's god enough for me."

"Besides the details I send you."

Byulyi said, teasing the older again.

"You're so annoying! Let's film now."

Wheein opened the door of her house and sighed. She could yet feel the remainings of her heat, but it was just a few tremors and feeling hot. She closed her door and jumped as she heard the voice of her friend.

"How was your week with your human girlfriend?"

"Hyejin! You scared me!"

Wheein put her hand in her chest.

How do you I was with her?"

The younger giggled.

"I'm your best friend, dummy. I keep track of your cycles too, just in case you forget like you did this time, plus you forgot the fact that the full moon was up."

Wheein's mouth opened in an 'oh'.

"Makes sense..."

"Also, you smell like her...like it's so strong that I could smell you since ten minutes ago. That's how I knew you were close to your house."

Wheein's cheeks got rosy like she was caught red-handed.

"I got worried when I got here, and you weren't home, but I thought that you might be at your girlfriend's house.

Hyejin hugs her friend, and wheein hugs her back, apologizing.

"And she's not my girlfriend..."

"Not yet, and I can't understand why not yet." Hyejin pouted. " I wanna be an auntie."

Hyejin teased Wheein, who got embarrassed again, and her mind flew off to remember her intense days with Byulyi.

"Argh! You're so annoying!"

Wheein pouted, trying to hide her red face as Hyejin side hugged her, laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 65 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...
21K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
40.5K 2.1K 35
In a place where social standing is important, there are Top Alphas, Top Omegas, and Top Betas and Yongsun is one of the Top Omegas of the country wh...
11.8K 667 32
A story between two people, one living the life he wants, other facing the criticisms of life. What happens when two world's collide? Will they clash...