Always. ~ P.Parker

By xxitssteverogersxx

"Two bro's, chillin' a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." "Phoenix, not the time." "Sorry." C... More

• one •
• two •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one •
• thirty two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •

• three •

4.2K 149 52
By xxitssteverogersxx

Phoenix Haynes

"Okay, I wanna say this part." I said, pointing to the third paragraph, making Ned whine.

"I wanted to do that part!"

"Arm wrestle for it?" I asked, extending my arm, and both Peter and MJ looked amused, waiting for Ned's response.

"No, I don't want to make you look bad." He cowered out, making me laugh.

"Sure, that's why."

"It is!" He defended himself, and I smiled, taking a sip of my tea.

"Alright, you can say that paragraph then." I said, making Ned look at me, surprised.

"Really?"

"Sure." I shrugged it off, and my phone buzzed in my pocket, making me smirk.

I bet I know what that is.

Spiderboy should be admitting I'm a better Avenger than him, any time now.

"Hey kiddos, living here now too I see?" Tony asked, walking in the room with Clint, but I didn't know who Clint was.

Wink, wink.

"Apparently so, thankyou for being so hospitable, Mr Stark." I smiled, and both Ned and MJ nodded in agreement.

"We do appreciate it." MJ said, and I stood up, extending my hand to Clint.

"Hawkeye?" I asked, and he laughed, shaking my hand.

"Clint Barton, it's nice to meet you, Phoenix."

Oh, god.

"You know who I am?" I asked, feeling panicked, but the feeling quickly subsided when he shook his head.

"No." He laughed, gesturing between Tony and Peter.

"Just heard these knuckleheads talk about you, that's all."

"All good things I hope." I smiled, and he chuckled, along with Tony.

"All great things."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, looking at Peter, who was twiddling his thumbs and averting his gaze from me.

Interesting.

"Well, we better get going." Tony said, gesturing at Peter and I to say he's watching us, and winking before he left the room with Barton.

That's gonna become a regular occurrence, isn't it?

By that, I mean Tony and Clint making fun of Peter and I.

It's funny though, since they already make fun of me with someone else, they just don't know it.

They constantly tease Shadow and Spiderman.

"What did Clint mean by that?" I asked, facing Peter, who just shrugged.

"He probably overheard me tell Mr Stark about how we got detention."

Sure.

I just nodded at him, sitting back down on the carpet, and taking out my highlighter.

"I dibs this section!" I exclaimed, and MJ slapped the marker out of my hand.

"No way!"

"Arm wrestle for it?" I joked, but she nodded, making my eyes widen.

"Hell yeah."

"No promises I won't break your arm." I laughed, and MJ just shrugged.

"You can pay the hospital bill if you do."

"Can't argue with that." I smiled, and looked over at the boys, who seemed amused.

"I'm totally betting on MJ." Ned said, putting some money on the carpet, and Peter smiled at me.

I watched him copy Ned, placing twenty dollars on the floor.

"I'm betting on Phoenix."

"Okay, loverboy." Ned teased, and I noticed Peter's cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

That's so cute.

"Go!" Peter called, and I started trying to move MJ's arm, to little amounts of success.

She ended up beating me, which wasn't surprising.

I'm not very strong.

Ned cheered for her, while I turned to face Peter.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly, and he laughed while Ned took his money.

"It's okay, I still have faith in you."

"I probably would have bet Ned, though, he's weak." I joked, and he gave me an offended look.

"Hey!"

I took my phone out of my pocket while he defended himself, showcasing his muscles.

I looked at the groupchat, snickering to myself when I saw the message I'd been waiting so long for.

Spiderling to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Hey everyone, I have an announcement.'

This'll be good.

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Let me guess kid, you and Shadow are finally dating?'

Spiderling to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Mr Stark! No!'

Oh my god.

Legolas to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Well hurry it up, we're getting bored of waiting. @Rebellious Teen @Spiderling'

Spiderling to: Avengers or Whatever.

'No, I just wanted to say that Shadow is stronger than me.'

There it is, how nice.

It's short and straight to the point, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Assassin with a Good Ass to: Avengers or Whatever.

'What's new?'

I love Nat.

Legolas to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Nat, aren't you supposed to be investigating with Bruce and Cap?'

Assassin with a Good Ass to: Avengers or Whatever.

'It's a false alarm, we're coming back early.'

I decided to message them since the groupchat was in a lull, excusing myself to go to the bathroom.

Rebellious Teen to: Avengers or Whatever.

'It's about time you admitted that, Spiderboy. We all been knew, hun.'

Shmaptain Schmerica to: Avengers or Whatever.

'What does "we all been knew" mean?'

He's so old sometimes.

Rebellious Teen to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Oh, sorry Cap. I forgot you were like, a thousand years old.'

Shmaptain Schmerica to: Avengers or Whatever.

'Hey, I'm cool and you know it.'

Steve is so funny sometimes, especially when he tries to fit in with Spiderman and I.

He does fit in, it's just cute to watch him act all young.

Rebellious Teen to: Avengers or Whatever.

'You're so rad, Shmaptain.'

I put my phone away, heading back down to the living rooms where I saw the others waiting for me.

"We figured it out, Nix." Peter smiled, showing the the script highlighted in different colours.

"Pink is you, blue is me, orange is MJ and green is Ned." He explained, letting my flick through the pagers, and I nodded in approval.

"This looks great! I'm so proud of us." I smiled, and we packed up the assignment, making small talk while we did.

My phone buzzed again, and I tried to ignore it, but my curiousity got the better of me.

It was Spiderman, but he messaged me privately as well as in the groupchat.

Interesting.

Spiderling to: Avengers or Whatever.

'No one knew except for you, Shadow.'

I quickly typed a response, trying to be inconspicuous, sending it and looking around.

No one seemed suspicious.

Good.

Rebellious Teen to: Avengers or Whatever.

'And Nat, apparently.'

I closed the groupchat after I responded, opening up my private messages with him, but I didn't answer yet.

"Alright, I think it's time for me to hit the hay guys." I said, standing up and stretching, MJ and Ned choosing to do the same.

We bid our farewells, and I turned to look at Peter.

"I'll see you in science, Parker." I smiled, and he returned the look, walking me to the front door.

"See you soon, Nix."

•••

Once I'd gotten home, I opened up the messages again, reading over it.

'So I could just press this button like, whenever I wanted? Hypothetically, of course.'

I laughed to myself, sipping my water.

Of course he asked that.

But, what is he planning?

'Yeah, I guess so. You and I both know it's for emergencies only though, Spiderboy.'

'And you would come, no matter what?' He responded, making me smile.

I would.

'Well, would you be in danger?' I responded, and I got a text back straight away.

'You would have to show up to find out.'

What a cheeky boy.

'Yes, I would come to you if you pressed the button. I would assume you were in trouble, so I would come.'

'Isn't that fun.' He replied, and I rolled my eyes.

He's definitely planning something, now.

'What are you planning, buddy?' I asked, knowing fully well he wouldn't give me a proper answer.

'Wouldnt you like to know?'

I definitely saw that coming.

'I would, that's why I asked.'

He didn't respond.

Instead, my phone started dinging with a location.

He was ontop of the Empire State Building.

'Why are you ontop of the Empire State Building?' I texted him, not really expecting him to answer.

'I'm in danger! Save me!'

I giggled to myself, rolling my eyes.

Sure you are.

'I think we both know you aren't in danger, Spiderboy.'

'Well, there's only one way to find out, you know.'

I let out a loud laugh, grabbing my suit and putting my mask on.

'Oh yeah? What's that?'

He responded immediately, and I walked out the front door, already on my way to see him.

'See you soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 969 40
Avengers imagines! Warnings: Abuse, Alcohol, Death, Smut, Suicide, etc.. I wrote this a long time ago. Sorry if some are bad.
97.8K 1.7K 18
Reader × Peter Parker, best friends for life takes a quick turn.
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...
148 0 7
Peter Parkers sister get a call from tomy Stark one day saying her brothers been injured. She freaks out and then find out that not only is her broth...