Game On Mr. Tease, Game On.

由 ChellyWelly97

Alexis Main is fed up with her boyfriends treating her like a used tissue, she's tired of her Best guy friend... 更多

Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 1}
Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 2}
Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 4}
Game on, Mr. Tease, Game on {Chapter 5}

Game On Mr. Tease, Game On {Chapter 3}

1.3K 10 4
由 ChellyWelly97

Chapter 3

"Crap!" My eyes fly open and I shove Sean away from me. "The soup!" I run to the stove and franticly wave my hand over the soup to swish away some of the smoke.

"You have to turn it off first, Stupid." Sean states from behind me and switches the on button to off.

"That's what I was about to do!" I yell at him playfully. He grimaces and puts a hand to his head.

"Lexi, could we lay off the talking for awhile?" He asks. I nod and step closer to him, my confidence growing.

"Can we at least do what we were doing before?" I inquire.

"You mean wiping slushy off you? Wouldn't you just rather have a shower?" He says looking at the slushy mess.

"No I mean after that, you know." He looks back at me his eyes emotionless.

"Yeah, I was wiping slushy off you face. Did you already forget?" I search his face, trying to find an answer to why he is lying.

"What are you talking about! You had your eyes closed! You were about to ki-"

"Why don't you take a shower in the guest room? Some of your clothes are still here." He interrupts, before I can say anything else, he walks to the sticky mess that the slushy left and starts cleaning it up.

"Whatever." I mutter and head up stairs. I get into the guest room and jump onto the bed, I grab the nearest pillow and scream my lungs out, hoping Sean can't hear. When I'm finished and my throat feels raw, I stumble up and stride to the mirror. I lean down and stare at my reflection.

"What’s wrong with me?" I whisper to myself. First Nick, who cheated on me and threw me aside like a dirty cloth, we dated at age 15. Then Chris, who beat me up like I was his own personal punching bag, we dated for some of my 16th year and some of my 17th. Now Sean hardly touches me. Not to mention that none of the guys at school give me a second glance, not that I'm interested in ALL of them, but I'd like it if one of Sean’s cute scene friends were interested. I look at my blue-black hair and my violet eyes and think, I could pull off a scene look, but Dad or Jason would never let me. They'd take me back to the hairdressers right away. Guess I'm riding solo for a while.   

***

    When I get out of the shower I put on my bra and thong because they didn't get gunk on them. Stepping into the guest room, I search everywhere but there's no clothes of mine, his mom or dad must have moved them. Instead of staying up here and waiting for my clothes to get out of the dryer I decide to go downstairs. Yes, I'm aware that I only have my bra and thong on but now that I know Sean is not interested in me, he won't care. I go to the top of the stairs and slide down the banister while singing,

"I feel good! Dun dun da! Cause its Saturday morning! Dun dun da! I'm feeling' so good! Dun dun da! Cause I woke up next to you girl!"

I get off the banister and start walking into the living room with my eyes closed while continuing the song,

"All last week you didn't know how I felt! You thought that we were just friends! All this time, I had plans to make you more. Maybe be my girlfriend!" I stop singing but continue to hum and shimmy in the spot.

"Whoa, if I knew when I came over here that there would be a half naked girl dancing, I would of come earlier." Someone says over my humming. I stop dancing instantly and open one eye to see a guy with a plate of pizza staring at me. Normally I would have run away screaming but this guy is not like Sean’s normal friends. At least I think he's Sean’s friend. He’s scene like Sean but he isn't all black hair and totally ignoring me. His hair is chestnut brown and is straightened but his ends are all spiked, he has snakebites and bright blue eyes. I open both my eyes and smile up at him, since he's 3 inches taller then me.

"Usually there is no half naked girl dancing, but lucky for you, you came on a day when I have no clothes." I tell him as I strut past. "SEAN! Where the hell are you!? I have no clothes and there's some strange guy eating pizza and staring at my butt!" I look back to see the guy smirking and like I said, eating his pizza.

"What do you mean you have no clothes?" I hear Sean say, I turn around just as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Like I said before I. Have. No. Clothes!" I see Sean look me up and down like his never seen me before. He's seen me in a bathing suit what's the difference? Well except for the back part goes up the crack of my butt?

"Brandyn, stop staring at her." Oh, so his name is Brandyn. Nice.

"I'll stop when you stop."   

"Sean! Hello! I need clothes!" I wave a hand in front of his face and he glances at me.

"Um... I guess you’re about the same size as my mom. Try some of her clothes."

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute." I state and run up the stairs, but not before I hear Brandyn say, "She's hot. I am suddenly glad I moved here."

"Oh shut up!"       

     I laugh quietly and run up the rest of the stairs to Sean’s parent’s bedroom. I don't bother looking around I go straight to the closet, I've been in this room once before when Sean and me were playing hide and seek. I think that was about... A month ago? I know, we're awesome. I walk into the closet and start looking through the drawers. Underwear, bras, soc- EW! What the hell is this, I think-yell to myself as I hold up some lacy lingerie. I cannot imagine Mrs. Lanko wearing that, Omg! Now I can Ew! Ew! Ew! Bad image! I shudder internally and skip the drawer. I look through a couple more until I find some nice black shorts, and a dark purple halter shirt.

"Lexi! Are you done yet? I need your help!"

"Coming!"

I sprint down that hallway and down the stairs to see Brandyn and Sean arguing over something.

"What’s wrong?" I ask. Sean looks up at me and waves me over. I walk over and Brandyn holds up an orange lollipop.

"What colour is this?" Brandyn asks me. I look at him like he's crazy.

"Its Orange you idiot. Do you even go to school?"

"I know it's orange! But it tastes like a green lollipop!" He says looking at me and throwing his hands up in the air.

"Are you serious? That's what you needed me for?" I ask, shaking my head.

"No, I need you to double check." I look at Sean my eyebrows raised.

"Double check?"                               

 "Yeah, lick it for me." I stare at him like he's crazy.

"But you already licked it! Why would I do it again!"

"To make sure my taste buds aren't messed up." I shake my head.

"Sean I'm guessing your hangover is gone?" He smiles and leans over to whisper in my ear.

"I never actually had a hangover, well I did but I took Tylenol and it was gone before you came over. I just wanted to see you wanting to help me." He said smiling in a way that sent shivers up my spine. I ignore them and hold out my hand.

"Give me the lollipop." I look up and see them smile as they hand me the stupid lollipop. I look at it inspecting it, then I shove it in my mouth. What the hell? It tastes orange. Those idiots. Good thing I like the orange ones.  

"Yeah I'm going to keep this." I tell them while licking the lollipop hungrily.                                                                 Suddenly they burst into laughter.

"What?" I ask but they still keep on laughing.

"WHAT?" I ask again.

"We... Dipped... T...he lolli...pop in the toilet!" Sean says in between laughs. I stare at them with my mouth open, and feel the goddamn lollipop drop from my mouth onto the floor.

"I'm leaving." I declare and start walking to the door.

"Lexi! Wait!" Sean yells and grabs my arm. "Lexi, it was just a joke."   

     "Yeah I know Sean it was a joke, but everything to you is a joke! My feelings are a joke to you too! Did you not think that maybe, just maybe,         I wanted to kiss you! Is it so hard to picture yourself with me? I hope that stupid sharpie comes off soon, cause now I know you don't like me, let alone love!" I cry, my emotions exploding before I can hold them behind the brick wall I built. The stupid lollipop was the last straw, I was sick of his mixed signals.

"Aha! So your Alexis!" Brandyn mutters to himself. Idiot, Lexi is short for Alexis.   

"Le-" Sean starts to say, but I hold up a hand and interrupt.   

"You know what Sean, I'm done with you being the tease. Your game is over, it's my turn.", I state and turn on my heel, I hear footsteps come up behind me and I think it's Sean but than I hear his cousins voice.

"Hey Alexis? Can I be part of your game?" he says in a husky voice. I turn around and smile a sexy smile that probably needs some work.

"Sure thing Hun." I whisper and stroke his cheek with my finger slowly and wink. I hear Sean suck in a breath, not expecting me to actually hit on his cousin. I look around Brandyn and smile at Sean then sail out the door, but not before I hear my best friend call out "Game on." and I think to myself, maybe I am in need of a makeover after all

Sooooo? Like it?

Song of the day; 

[Sweat it out - Breathe Carolina]

Fact of the day; 

{Turkeys can't look up when it's raining, or they'll drown!}

Vote. Comment. Rate! <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.6K 32
Katy finds herself in a rather abusive relationship, but someone soon comes along to help her through the journey.
21.8K 686 31
Recently divorced and has been used to woman throwing themselves at him, but when he meets Macy and she ain't like the other girls will he try and wi...
19 0 14
I wrote this for my creative writing class, it's not good but it's ok. Alex knows that life isn't like in the stories, no matter how much she wants...