LILY & HARRY POTTER°

By sphmlln21

IN WHICH, Harry Potter has a sister. Spitting image of their mother, personality of.. many things. They stuc... More

ACT 1
{ 0.1 }
{ 0.2 }
{ 0.4 }
{ 0.5 }
{ 0.6 }
{ 0.7 }
{ 0.8 }
{ 0.9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
[ 18 ]
{ 19 }
(not an update)
{20}
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
ACT 2
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
AUTHOR'S NOTE !
{ 27 }
{ 28 }

{ 0.3 }

2.2K 58 2
By sphmlln21

HARRY WALKED to the door to collect the post before walking into the kitchen, Lily following close behind him.
Surprisingly, two letters had come in the o post, addressed to Lily and Harry.
Although, before they could get a good look at it, Dudley, of course grabbed the two letters out of Harry's hand, shouting
"Mummy! Daddy! The Potter's have got letters!" While handing them to Vernon.

He and his wife looked down at the letters, while they chuckled.
"What? Who'd be writing to you?" Vernon laughed. Although, the laughter stopped, when they noticed the red stamp on the letter, signalling that the letter was from a place called.. 'Hogwarts', they looked to the siblings, almost, worried expressions on their faces.

The Potter's looked at each other, confusion etched on their faces.
What was that letter about? Who was it from? Why were the Dursley's so worried about it?

•••

MANY LETTERS HAD COME IN THE LAST WEEK, so the sender clearly knew that the Potter's had not been able to read the contents of the letters.

Each day, a new letter for each of the siblings would come, the number doubling each day.
Although so many would come each day, Vernon would either rip it into small pieces, or burn it, in the fireplace. Either way, the Potter's would never be able to read them. Vernon was keeping an eye on them, like a hawk eying it's prey.

"Fine day, Sunday," started a rather tired looking Vernon, who was eating Digestive biscuits, and dipping them into his tea.
"Why is that Dudley?" He asked proudly, although Dudley simply shrugged, so the siblings answered for him.

"Because there's no post Sunday's?" They answered in unison.
"Right you are Potter's, no post on Sunday's!" He said excitedly. Although, his excitement was ruined by an unexpected letter coming out of the fireplace, which hit him right in the face.

Lily stifled a laugh, while Harry looked between the man and the fireplace, highly confused, as were the Dursley's.
"If this is your doing, I-" Vernon turned to Lily, but she put her hands up in surrender. Yet another letter hit him in the face, when suddenly, thousands of letters came from all around the room.

Some would call it 'raining letters,' well, that's exactly what it looked like.
The same exact letters that had come a week before, were appearing once again. But instead of double the amount, or triple, there were hundreds of them.

The siblings took this as their chance to finally get their letters, while the Dursley's were screaming and shouting all sorts, they began to jump up, trying to catch the falling letters.

Finally, both the siblings had caught one, and they made a run for the cupboard under the stairs. Although, unfortunately, their uncle Vernon caught them the second they were about to crawl in, grabbing the letters off of them.

"That's it!" Shouted a furious Vernon, holding both Lily and Harry back from grabbing another letter. "We're going away! Far away! Where they'll never find us!"

Aunt Petunia and Dudley watched in horror, "Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Said Dudley.

•••

AFTER THE RECENT EVENTS, Vernon and Petunia had decided to take Dudley, Lily and Harry to a safe house, in the middle of the sea. No, it wasn't the best, during a storm but according to the Dursley's, they would never find them there.

Lily and Harry sat on the cold stone floor, printing 'Happy Birthday Lily and Harry' on the dusty ground.
They both turned to Dudley, who was lying sleeping on the couch, and looked at his watch, as it turned 12:00am.

"Make a wish," the said in unison, before smiling at each other, and blowing the picture away.
Little did they know, the both wished for the same thing.

Suddenly, seconds later, someone began pounding harshly on the large wooden door. Dudley spring awake, while the Potter's jumped up, hiding behind the side of the fireplace.
"What's happening?"Asked a rather scared Harry, turning slightly towards his sister. "I'm not sure, it's alright, Harry." She answered holding here brothers hand. It was something she always did when either of them were scared, it was a habit.

After a few seconds of more pounding, Petunia and Vernon had rushed down the stone stairs, while Dudley rushed to the back of the room.

Then, a large man, or, you could say he was a 'half-giant', came through the door, after knocking it down.
He stepped over the door which was laying flat on the floor, before attempting to put it back in it's place.

"Sorry 'bout that.." he said. He had an Irish tinge to his accent, but you could understand him clearly.

The was large, taller than 7ft, he had a bushy beard, and a bushy head of hair.
He had thick brows, and his shoes were very, very large compared to the average person.

"I demand that you leave at once!" Demanded Vernon. He had a large shotgun in his hand, pointed at the man.
The man turned to Vernon, before aggressively stomping towards him.
"Dry up Dursley you great prune," the man insulted, before effortlessly pushing the front of the gun upwards, and shooting a hole in the ceiling.

He then walked over to Dudley, and he clearly thought he was Harry.
"Mind I haven't seen you or your sister since you 'were a baby Harry, but your a bit more along, particularly 'round the middle than I would've expected.." said the man, gesturing to his stomach.

"I- I'm not Harry.." stuttered Dudley, struggling to make eye contact with the man.

Harry then stepped out of the dark, although Lily stayed put. "I am." He said, proudly.
"Well o' course you are! Now, where's 'your sister?" He asked, smiling.
Harry turned to his sister, gesturing for her to come out of the dark.
She took a deep breath, before stepping out beside her brother, smiling slightly up at the man.

"Oh, 'ello! You're the spittin' image o' your mother," he said, smiling at the girl.
Her smile got wider, and she realised the man actually seemed quite, kind and gentle, despite his size.

"Oh! I forgot, I got somethin' for ya', I'm afraid I might've sat on it once or twice.. but it'll still taste just the same." Said the man, pulling out a box from has large brown leather jacket.

It was white, wrapped with a red ribbon, and the box was squashed slightly.
He handed the box to Lily, who replied with a 'thank you', before softly untying the ribbon, and opening the box, holding it in the middle of her and her brother.

Inside, was a small round cake, covered in pink icing, with the words 'happee birthday Lily and Harry', on the front, in green icing.
"Painted it myself, words an' all." The man said, proudly.

"Woah, thank you!" Lily thanked the man, he gave her a polite nod in return, a smile on his face.
"Well, it's not every day our young lady, and our young man turn eleven now is it?"

Harry took the cake from her hands, and placed it down on the table.
"Harry Potter, that, that was just rude." She huffed, shaking her head, with her hands on her hips.

The man chuckled at the interaction, she reminded him so much of her mother, but also so much of her father.

He took a seat on the couch, which looked rather small compared to him, and pulled an umbrella out of his pocket.
He then directed the front of the umbrella towards the fireplace, and suddenly shot two balls it light into it, which started a fire.

Lily and Harry stared at him with wide eyes. They had never seen such thing. It was like magic, but they thought magic, didn't exist. Oh, how wrong they were.

Harry turned to the large man, standing beside his sister once more.
"Excuse me, who are you?" He asked the man, politely.
"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts." He answered, before looking up at the two. "O' course you two'll know all about Hogwarts,"
Lily and Harry shared a confused look, before turning back to Hagrid.

"No, sorry, we don't." Answered Lily, shaking her head.
"Eh? Blimey Lily, Harry, didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?" Hagrid asked, clearly dumbfounded at the fact that the Potter siblings didn't know what Hogwarts was.

"You're a wizard, Harry. And you're a Witch, Lily."
The Potter's shared shocked looks, before turning back to Hagrid.
"I'm a what? She's a.. a what?" Questioned Harry, clearly still shocked.
"You're a wizard, and thumping good'n eyed wedger at that, you too, Lily."
Hagrid answered the boy.

He took a letter out of his pocket, handing it to Harry. He read the letter out loud, his sister scanning her eyes over the letter, silently.

"Dear Mr. Potter.

We are pleased to inform you, that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?"

"Don't worry, you've got one too, Lily." Hagrid said, handing Lily an identical letter, she thanked him, smiling brightly at him.

Vernon let out a huff, tilting his head, before walking over to the three, his wife following quickly behind. He stood beside Lily, who quickly edged nearer to her brother, giving the man a disgusted look.

"They will not be going!" Shouted Vernon, pointing his large finger at Hagrid.
"Oh an' I suppose a great muggle like yoursel' is going to stop 'im?" Hagrid asked cheekily.

"Muggle?" Harry asked, looking up at Hagrid in confusion. "Non-magic folk," He quickly answered, before turning back to the Dursley's.
"They're goin' to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and they'll be under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen, Albus Dumbledore." Hagrid said proudly.

"I will not pay to have some crackpot old fool teach them magic tricks!" Said Vernon, before Hagrid pointed his pink umbrella at him, which also seemed to be some sort of wand.

"Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me." He threatened the man, a determined expression on his face.
"No! We swore we'd put a stop to all this when we took them in!"

Harry and Lily both turned to him.
"You knew?!-" "You knew all this time and you didn't tell us?!" They shouted, anger running through both of their veins.

"Of course we knew, my perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my parents were so proud when she got her letter.
We have, a witch, in the family." Petunia spat, walking towards the five, standing proudly beside her husband.
She looked directly at Lily, staring into her green eyes, which were so alike to her sisters. She took a deep breath, refusing to be reminded of her sister once more.

"And then, she went and got herself blown up!" She spat once more, earning confused and angry looks from Lily and Harry. "Blown up? You told us our parents died in a car crash!" Shouted Harry, his brows furrowed.

"A car crash? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? It's and outrage! It's a scandal!" Exclaimed Hagrid, appalled by what he had just heard.

"They'll not be going!" Vernon shouted once more, but Hagrid ignored him, and instead turned to Dudley, who was in the corner, scoffing the cake Hagrid had put time, and effort into, and it wasn't even for him.

He pointed his umbrella at him once more, another hall of white light coming from it, with landed on Dudley's backside, and he suddenly had a pigs tail, which immediately started bobbling about as he began to scream and jump, a panicked Vernon and Petunia soon joining in, as they disappeared up the stone stairs.

Hagrid cleared his throat, before taking a look at his stopwatch. "Oh, we're a little behind schedule." He said, before putting the large door on the cold floor once more, turning to the siblings.
"Unless you'd rather stay of course," he smirked, as Lily let a large smile creep its way onto her face.

She raised her arm straight up into the air, her hand in a fist, letting out a loud "whoo!" And an, "I'm free!" Before running out of the door, Hagrid following slowly behind.
Harry took one last look around at the 'far away' place, before following Hagrid and his very excited sister.

All of the wizarding world knew, that a car crash was most definitely not what killed Lily and James Potter.
It was not a matter of what, it was a matter of who. But, Lily and Harry had yet to learn that.

•••

A/n: I'm in love with Lily's nature!
Don't forget to vote, and the next chapter will be published soon.
I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, thank you for choosing it.
Ily!
- Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 197 13
Sequel to Hermione's Sister In the second year of Hermione and Emma's education. Since they are friends with Harry Potter, it wasn't a normal year...
2.4M 104K 154
the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than one.
88.2K 1.9K 72
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 8 LETTERS 𓄹 'if all it is eight letters why is it so hard to say?' In which she becomes friends with the mischievous weasley twins and...
27.5K 447 10
harry, his twin and his friends go to the past to show the world what happens if they don't stop Voldemort A: I don't know how to describe stuff this...