Blood or Love | Eli Moskowitz...

By Teen_Imagines

(Sequel to Beautiful) Y/n has had some hard times in the past, but the waters finally calmed, that is until t... More

Cast.
Part 1. (Moon)
Part 2. (Cheating & Cutting)
Part 3. (Robby)
Part 4. (Knocked Out)
Part 5. (Rape)
Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)
Part 7. (Near Death)
Part 8. (Slipped)
Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)
Part 10. (May I?)
Part 11. (Sick)
Part 12. (Don't Tell Anyone)
Part 13. (Revealed)
Part 14. (What If I Want It?)
Part 15. (Hospital Room)
Part 16. (Grandfather)
Part 17. (Flashback #1)
Part 18. (Flashback #2)
Part 19. (Flashback #3)
Part 20. (Flashback #4)
Part 21. (Flashback #5)
Part 22. (Shot)

Part 23. (Blood or Love)

891 30 19
By Teen_Imagines

*Hawks Pov*

I tried reaching for her gun but before I knew it she shot Demetri in the stomach making him fall back into the pond. I dived in and grabbed a drowning Demetri and pulled him back up. Everyone crowded around him. Daniel told everyone to back up... that's when we heard the second gun shot. I looked back and seen y/n falling into the pond.

Hawk: NOOO! - I yelled. I and Miguel jumped in at the same time and pulled her back up. We placed her beside Demetri. Everyone took a good look at her. I had to turn my head. She blew her brains out. I got up and walked away. I was walking away sobbing. 

-A Few Minutes Later-

Everyone was sobbing. Demetri is doing fine but y/n was... dead. I watched as Daniel and Johnny carried her dead body away. How am I supposed to live? Maybe she should have taken me with her instead of Demetri. I'm not going to make the mistake she did though. I guess I just have to live with this now. Regret. I should have saved her. But I tried saving my bestfriend first instead of my girlfriend. I could have had a future wife and kid if they hadn't died? I didn't even get to say bye? To neither of them? There is only one person to blame for this... Tory. We rushed y/n and Demetri t the hospital. It was now for sure y/n was dead, her heart rate was gone. I can say in that moment so was mine. Demetri was doing well. I felt like my life was in slow motion at this point.

*Y/n's Pov*

All I could see was everything go white. I watched my life flash before my eyes. Then something strange happened? I seen Tory. And me? We were fighting. I kept falling, getting beat. I was failing in the fight. It was up to me to win. I had a a choice, and I had to choose... either Blood or Love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.4K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?
64.3K 1.9K 31
❝You sure you want to do this?❞ When (y/n) finally gets the acting job she had been auditioning for, for months, she moves out to Toronto to shoot a...
28.7K 811 6
Five years of being best friends, Luke and you were like two peas in a pod. Others at camp would rarely see one of you without the other. Completely...
1.6K 77 9
Follow the story of Good Folk Settlement through the point of view of Splint, a 19 year old militia fighter who is determined to protect the people o...