Two Different Worlds Collide...

By bscamper

Ember felt a pull that it was time to move on from the place she's at. She's never stayed in the same place f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Epilogue
Book 2
A/N
AN

Chapter 3

8.4K 255 12
By bscamper

Ember's POV

"Cass are you okay?" I asked after a few seconds of just hugging her tightly. I should have never brought her to this bar.

"Yea, I think so," came her whispered reply. "What are we going to do about those guys? You heard them; they're going to come after us again." She sounded terrified and her breathing began to pick up as her eyes widened in realization of what that might mean.

"Well first off you're going to take some deep breaths. Cass, you need to calm down." I took some deep breaths to help encourage her to do the same. It worked and she started to visibly calm. In the quiet I tuned into what our biker saviors were saying and it sounded like they were about to make us go back to their ranch with them. Ummm yea, no thanks we didn't just narrowly escape one set of bikers to be taken by another group of them. "Now let's get back out the car so we can get back to our road trip. I'm sure those guys are not about to chase all over the Texas country side. They didn't even know where we were going." I calmly told her hoping she would just go along with it quickly so we can get away from the other bikers while they were distracted.

"Are you sure we'll be safe?" I could see the doubt in her eyes.

"Yea of course, come on it will all be okay." I grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards the exit. Peeking my head out the door and just double checking that the other bikers were definitely long gone. After not seeing them we began to make our way across the lot towards my car. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw my car. My tires had been slit and the windows were busted out. I screamed, "Mother Fucker!"

We heard the bars door slam open causing both of us jump as we then heard what sounded like elephants stampeding towards us. Cass grabbed my arm while I shoved her behind me as I turned around ready to take on whatever was coming at us now.

I saw Hawk leading the rest of his men towards us each with a gun in their hand. What the fuck? My eyes went wide and I took a few steps back pushing Cass further behind me. Hawk must have seen what was in my eyes since he lowered his gun.

"Why did you scream and why the fuck did you leave the bar? Do you have any idea what could have happened to the two of you?" Hawk asked me angrily but there was another emotion in his eyes that I couldn't figure out. I could feel Cass behind me shaking.

I noticed the guy from before that had held Cass coming up alongside us reaching for. Not today asshole. "Do not fucking touch her!" I yelled at him. He looked taken aback by my aggression. "Look my name is Gage; you do not need to fear us. We helped you in there remember?" The man told me.

"Yes, you helped us, but then you were talking about forcing us to go to your ranch with you." I bit back.

"What?! You were going to take us by force?" piped up Cass. I turned to her to see her eyes widened and looking hurt as she stared at Gage.

"We wouldn't have forced you, but you need to come with us so we can figure out how we are going to keep you safe." Gage implored Cass in a gentle tone. I could tell Cass was considering this.

"No way! We did not just escape those bikers to be taken by another set of bikers." I rolled my eyes and kept my tight hold on Cass.

"We saved you! What do you think we're going to do to you?" Asked Hawk looking slightly amused by my assumptions.

"Ember, maybe we should go with them and hear them out," whispered Cass to me. "I mean what else are we going to do, look at your car."

As if they had all finally noticed the men collectively glanced over to my wrecked Chevy. I heard a few Fucks and low whistles as they took in the scene before them.

Hawk turned to Buster, "Get a couple of prospects out here with the tow truck and take Ember's car to the ranch so we can get it fixed up at the shop." Buster took out his phone and started making a phone call while Hawk then turned to Gage. "You taking her on her your bike or should I ask another brother to do it?" He asked nodding towards Cass. What the fuck?

"Hold it! You are not taking my car anywhere and she is not getting on the back of his bike. Who told you that you could make decisions for us?" I asked with my hands on my hips staring Hawk down.

"Babe," he said while taking a couple more steps towards me eating up the space that was separating us, "I'm the President, what I say goes," he finished with a smirk. Hell no Mr. Alpha Biker Man Sir!

I took a step closer to him making us almost toe to toe. "First off, I am no one's Babe," I spat out in disgust. "Second, you are not my president so I do not have to listen to you."

Cass grabbed my arm, "Ember please, we have to do something. We can't just sit here. How about we go to their ranch and regroup before we decide what we are going to do next." I sighed defeated. She was right, but I didn't really like the idea of taking help from the alpha biker.

"Fine we'll go to your ranch but we are only going to stay until we can figure out our next move." I told Hawk.

"Good to hear it Babe" I cringed and rolled my eyes at being called Babe again. This man is so fine but man does he give me a headache with his alpha ways.

"Would you be okay riding on the back of my bike?" Gage gently asked holding his hand out to Cass. Cass blushed. Oh I will definitely be asking her about that later on when we're alone. Cass nodded her head and took his hand as she began to follow him.

I turned towards Hawk, "Who will I be riding with?" I asked him looking around at the other bikers heading towards their bikes.

"Me." My jaw dropped as my eyes snapped back to his face to see the smirk he wore.

Suddenly I heard what sounded like a banshee scream out, "What!? You'll let that fat bitch ride with you and not me?!" Really, once again I'm not fat I'm chubby.

Hawk's POV

Finally I am going to get to touch my brown eyed beauty with her riding on the back of my bike. I knew my brothers would all be shocked at me letting someone ride on the back of my bike but there is something about this woman and I am not okay with her riding with anyone else. I smirked at her before informing her that she would be riding with me.

Then I heard Cherry start screeching, "What!? You'll let that fat bitch ride with you and not me?!" I saw red and the storm always under the surface for me began to rage as I turned to Cherry to see her face contorted with a look of disgust.

I stomped towards Cherry and grabbed her by her throat. "What the fuck did you just say Cherry?" I gritted out through my clenched teeth.

Cherry's eyes were wide and as she was trying to take in air. I felt a soft hand gently grip my arm. I turned to see Ember there looking at me with calm eyes. "It's okay, she didn't hurt me." She said with such certainty and calmness that it surprised me. She had calmed the raging storm within me when no else is capable of that. I let go of Cherry and watched her back away into the other club whores as she gasped for breath and held her throat. I saw that many of my brothers had their jaws hanging open, none of them had ever seen me become that calm so fast. This angel before me had calmed down my storm with just a touch and few words. I was not a good man, I didn't deserve to be in the presence of this angel but here I was and I wanted to know more. I was staring at her in awe.

Axel called out, "We need to get going back to the ranch where it is safer." Hearing Axel helped snapped me out of my daze. I reached out and took Ember's hand and lead her to my bike.

Walking past a few of my brothers I heard a couple whispers "Prez never lets a bitch on the back of his bike" "Did you see how she calmed him down so fast". I chose to ignore the whispers though I didn't miss the shit eating grin that Buster had on his face. That man was always smiling or laughing about something.

I handed Ember my helmet since I didn't have an extra, but no way was she not riding with a helmet. She took it from me without complaint. I climbed on as she put on the helmet then offered her my hand to help her climb on behind me. She seemed to hesitate at that, but then she slid her hand into mine as I helped her climb on. Hmmm maybe my little Flame can take directions. I like that flame, because she has definitely sparked something in me. I don't want her to see the darkness that is underneath the surface of me. Though we are club that is more on the legal side of things now there is still darkness there and I want to protect this Angel from that.

I noticed a couple of prospects arriving with the tow to get Ember's Chevy. I started up my bike and noticed that Ember seemed to be unsure of where to place to her hands. I reached behind me and pulled her arms around my middle and yelled for her to hold on tight. I signaled for the men to ride out.

We made our way onto the road and started towards the ranch. I couldn't help but wonder what my Little Flame has started within me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 9.8K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
85.7K 4.6K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
480K 16.6K 17
Book 2 of The Hellhounds MC Avery Summers worked hard to get where she is today. Working for a top hospital in Nevada with her best friend is a dream...
38.6K 2.3K 36
Beast had a rough upbringing. Born to his crack-addict mother. She beat him regularly and locked him in a cage until he was eight. His mom was a swee...