Negative Law Of Attraction

By VasilisaDragomir

**I started this when I was 11. It's in the process of being edited** Avery Collins never knew her older brot... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Book
Austin and Avery
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS BOOK?
DREAME

Chapter 15

395K 9.1K 2.4K
By VasilisaDragomir

I took the rest of the week off and now it was Saturday morning. My parents came home straight after they heard the news. They were her god parents and were devastated. Her family and my family grew up together which made Liz and I inseparable until she met Brett and moved to London. I didn't blame her though, he loved her so much and she did too.

My mother called Liz's parents and they were already in London, a lot of people we know are catching flights to London, i wasn't sure why they didn't have the funeral here. My family and I walked out the door and while we waited for the taxi to come we sat on the chairs at the front. Austin brought home his and my homework, since we lived next door to each other so it would be easier for him to give it to me. He was really nice about it, made me forget about it a couple of times and even gave me a few hugs. 

"Avery" Austin called out from outside his house. I turned my head to him and we both walked over to each other.

I gave him a hug. "Hey"

"You leaving now?" Austin asked.

"Yeah" I said quietly and nodded my head. "Don't miss me too much" I perked up. 

His laugh, brightened me up a bit. "I should be the one saying that princess" He winked.

"No way, you're like my bitch now" I smiled.

"You're my bitch" He pointed to his chest.

"You do everything i say" I rolled my eyes.

"I do not!" He protested. 

"Why of course you do, i'm your princess" I held my head up high.

"And i'm your prince" His words made me look at him, since we started talking we've never said anything like that. I stared into his green eyes and he stared into my brown eyes. We started to lean in but my family was behind us so i stepped back.

"No! you can't be my prince" I played along. "You can be my knight in shinging armour" I winked and walked over to my brother just as the taxi van arrived. 

We all put our suitcase's in the back and got in the taxi. I shot gun the passenger seat, i didn't care if i was sitting next to some random, i always shot gun the passenger seat. "Did you say bye to Austin?" My mum asked. I looked back at her and saw Jake death glare me from where he was sitting behind her.

"I will now" I smirked at my brother.

I rolled down the window and stuck my head out. "Bye Gray" I waved at Austin who stood there and waved back.

"See you later Collins" He smiled, showing two perfect rows of teeth. My heart clenched a bit from having to leave him for 1 week, it sucked how we only went to London for one week but my parents had work and i had school. Although i don't think i'd enjoy London right now after my cousins death. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Austin Gray: Please don't cry :)

I replied while smiling I'll try not to :)

Austin Gray: Good, i'll miss you :(

I'll miss you to x

I put  my phone in my pocket and rested my head against the chair, paitently waiting as we rode to the airport to board the plane to London.

London---------------------------

My family and i stepped outside of the aiport suitcases in hands and waited for Brett to come pick us up. I stared in awe at the scene in front of me, i came prepared and made sure i was dressed with a hoodie since the weather here is cooler than back in the US.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I didn't expect my first trip to London to be as sad as it was, i hoped i could spend it full of fun, but i was still in mourning. I kept my eyes closed and hoped this was all a dream and i was here in London for Brett and Liz's wedding. But when i opened them nothing had changed my parents were still sad and my brother kept quiet. 

Brett arrived in his luckily five seater car, my parents shared a suitcase, so we only had three suitcases to cram in the boot. I shotgun the passenger seat again, then we were off to his apartment. The whole car ride was quiet besides when we said hello.

"I've only got one spare room so" Brett trailed off.

"Oh that's fine! Mark and I have already booked in to a hotel not to far" My mum smiled, sadness burried in her eyes. 

Brett nodded. "Okay, Jake and Ave can sleep here"

We all agreed and as Brett and my parents sat down to talk, i knew what it was going to be about so i turned around and started to unpack in the spare room. I took some clothes out and folded them neatly in the top draw of the dresser, but i left some clothes in my suitcase. After some time there was a knock on the door and i turned to see it was Brett. I walked over to him and hugged him, tears sprung to my eyes while he hugged me back. 

"You're going to make me cry" Brett scolded trying to make it sound like he was joking. 

"I'm so sorry Brett" I wiped the tears that fell.

"I am too, damn i was crying all night, i couldn't help myself, i just can't believe it" He shook his head.

"She was so innocent i didn't expect it to happen to her" I agreed, we both sat down on the bed.

"Liz was everything and more to me, she was so beautiful, amazing, caring" Brett trailed off like he did earlier.

"I know, i miss her like crazy we used to do everything together" I said as memories came flooding back.

"How's school?" Brett asked going completely off topic, though i'm glad he did.

"Shit" I laughed. "How's work?"

"They gave me two weeks off" He shrugged.

"Well that's good, you get to have a break" I nodded.

"Yeah true" He nodded to. "Anyway i'll leave you to pack, i'll call you when dinners ready" He got up from the bed.

"Um i think i might skip it tonight" I looked at him.

"I understand, there's food in the kitchen for when you get hungry" He smiled.

"Thanks Brett" I smiled. He walked out of the room, i quickly got changed into my pj's which was just an oversized t-shirt and shorts. I switched the light off and climbed into the king sized bed. I felt tired but not tired enough to fall asleep just yet so i pulled out my iphone and started to play games. My eyes started to burn from the light on my phone so i turned it off and put it on the bedside table. I turned to the side, put my hand under the pillow and drifted off not long after.

"Ave wake up, you got to get ready" Someone was softly shaking me. I woke up and rolled onto my back.

"What's the time?" I asked groggily, i sat up and looked at Jake.

"9:30, you had a massive sleep in" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I grabbed the clothes i was wearing to the funeral which was a black dress the reached to just above my knees, black tights and black flats. I said a quick good morning to Brett when i passed by to go to the the bathroom. 

I stepped out of the shower now refreshed. I wrapped the towel around my body and brushed my teeth, then dried myself off before putting my clothes on. I thought about what would happen today, i asked to do a speech and my wish was granted, a note was folded on top of my dress. On it was my writing, it had the words i was going to say in front of my friends, family and some people i wouldn't know. 

"Let's go Ave!" Brett called out from the lounge room.

I quickly went and grabbed my small purse with money, my phone and i tucked the note inside it to. Jake gave me a sad smile as we walked out. We were going to pick up my parents from the hotel then drive to the church where the funeral will take place then straight after the burial service.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My cousin Liz, was my favorite cousin, i remember when we were younger we would do everything together. She had taught me so many things, so many lessons i needed and need for the future. Liz was important to me and even though she" I paused wiping a tear. "Even though she's gone now, she will still be in my heart forever and always. Liz was that one person i could turn to in times of trouble, or if i wanted to ask something. We had fun together doing anything that would make us laugh. Like she understood me, i understood her we were inseparable to most. Liz was the most innocent girl i've met, her innocence made me look like a criminal it was so strong. It's hard to believe something like this would happen to my cousin. My family and I were coming here to London to attend Liz and Brett's wedding, we both promised to be maids of honor at each others wedding. It's sad to say we won't be able to do fulfill it. Liz was the most beautiful girl and she will stay in all our hearts forever and always. I don't want to say good bye but i have to so good bye Liz i love you" My voice broke in the last sentence and i stepped down and went back to sit next to my brother who wrapped an arm around me reassuringly.

The funeral ended and it was time for the few people to carry my cousin out to her burial site, Jake, Brett her father, my father, her friend Ryan and our cousin Jesse were going to carry her. While i offered to stand in front and lead them out. 

Before they carried her out they let us say our final goodbye's to Liz. She had an open lid funeral so the whole time i looked at her pale, but still beautiful body. I walked over when everyone but the boys had moved outside to gather around where she was to be buried. 

I kneeled infront of her and tears escaped my eyes. I picked up her hand gently afraid she would disappear, her hand was cold and i tried despretely to warm it. "I wish you didn't leave so soon Liz" I cried. "I miss you so much, you will stay in my heart, i'll always remember you, i love you so much" My lips trembled. I stood up and leant down to kiss her on her forehead. Before i walked away i looked at her for the last time. Her blonde hair was sprawled around her in natural curls, her green eyes were closed so he long lashes coated in mascara were visible. We pink lips were painted with gloss and she wore her favorite creme peplum dress that contrasted with her skin. Over all she looked amazing and it was sad to walk away but i did and the boys picked her up, ready to carry her out.

I stood in front, looked back at the boys and Brett gave me a nod as if to say 'we're ready to carry her out' i half smiled and began walking outside. I bit my tongue to stop myself crying when i saw all the sad faces on the people that stood near the burial place. My auntie, Liz's mum was in my mothers arms, i couldn't imagine the pain she was in.

Brett, Jake and the rest put her down next to the hole she was going down then stepped back. I wrapped both my arms around Jake and Brett's waist and pulled them close as they put their arms around my shoulders. We all looked as she was lowered down then dirt was being shoveled over her, she didn't want to be cremated but i know i do.

We said our very final last goodbyes, settled flowers on the top then walked away silently all to our cars, Brett drove us home and we tried to have a nice lunch out in a cafe to get our minds off what happened earlier, it worked but the memories will still be burned in the back of my head, just resting there, ready to come out at the worst times.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

thankyou :)

-Tabby :)

{A/N: The next chapter won't be sad i promise :) if you have any recommendations on what the next chapter should have in it please comment or message me ! any thoughts appreciated :) also please read the book 'The Bad Boy Likes Her' by inthecornerofyoureye its in Georgias point of view, thankyou! i love you all mwah}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
454 76 42
Eric is in a gang that doesn't allow good girls or you get kicked out. The thing is he works at a resturant and this girl and her family comes in one...
233K 4.3K 31
Hi guy's!!! So this is my first book and i started it when i was in like 7th grade so the beginning chapters are not that great, but once it's finish...
153K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...