Blood or Love | Eli Moskowitz...

By Teen_Imagines

(Sequel to Beautiful) Y/n has had some hard times in the past, but the waters finally calmed, that is until t... More

Cast.
Part 1. (Moon)
Part 2. (Cheating & Cutting)
Part 3. (Robby)
Part 4. (Knocked Out)
Part 5. (Rape)
Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)
Part 7. (Near Death)
Part 8. (Slipped)
Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)
Part 10. (May I?)
Part 11. (Sick)
Part 12. (Don't Tell Anyone)
Part 13. (Revealed)
Part 14. (What If I Want It?)
Part 16. (Grandfather)
Part 17. (Flashback #1)
Part 18. (Flashback #2)
Part 19. (Flashback #3)
Part 20. (Flashback #4)
Part 21. (Flashback #5)
Part 22. (Shot)
Part 23. (Blood or Love)

Part 15. (Hospital Room)

745 23 2
By Teen_Imagines

-4 Days Later-

I was walking to class after the bell rang. I was late. I knew I would most likely get detention. Out of know where I got kicked to the ground. I look up and seen Tory. She grabbed me by my hair and dragged me through the halls and out the school doors. I screamed and cried all the way. She placed me in the grass and grabbed a branch and beat me with it. I was sobbing and asking her to stop. She took the last hit to my face and completely nocked me out.

-A Few Hours Later-

I slightly opened my eyes to everything in slow motion. I seen a glimpse of Eli crying and looking down at me. He was running? I realized I was in a building. I looked to my side and seen my brother, mom and dad running and crying. Where was I being taken? I fell asleep again.

-A Few More Hours Later-

I woke up in a unfamiliar room? I was in the hospital? I looked and seen that I was in a hospital bed. I tried getting up but automatically screamed. I was in pain, my stomach was hurting. I felt someone come next to me. It was my mom. She rubbed my forehead.

Mom: Shh. Lay down. - She said and I did. I looked at her, tears in my eyes.

Mom: You never told me? - She asked softly.

Y/n: I was scared. - I said. She nodded and smiled.

Mom: It's okay. Just don't have another one.

Y/n: How did I get here anyways? - I asked. She looked down a frowned.

Mom: Eli found you laying on the ground bleeding everywhere. He said you were nocked out. - She said almost in tears.

Mom: Who did it? - She asked. 

Y/n: Tory. - I said simply. She nodded.

Mom: Mrs. LaRusso said that she got Tory suspended. - She said. I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: You really think that will stop her? - I asked. She frowned.

Y/n: Where's the others? - I asked. 

Mom: They're all in the waiting room. - She replied. I nodded.

Y/n: Can I see Eli? - I asked. She nodded and walked out. She soon came back in with Eli. Eli looked at me and smiled. He walked over to my side.

Y/n: Mom? Can we have a minute? - I asked and she nodded. Before she could walk out Eli spoke..

Eli: How's you and my baby? - He asked. My mom snapped her head towards us. She. Was. Pissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...
2.8M 2K 1
These are a bunch of maze runner imagines and preferences for all of the Gladers out there. I will be doing Thomas, Newt, Minho, Alby, and Gally! ON...
1.3M 58.4K 62
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...
22.7K 566 13
billy is underrated and deserves better, i said what i said [ billy bennett imagines ]