Toxicity | M.P

By hybjkk

A Mattia Polibio Story: Nevaeh has been able to keep one of the biggest secrets between her and Mattia, she d... More

💞Intro: Charecters💞
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037🦋
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
💞Intro: 47💞
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067🦋
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086

029

3.4K 39 23
By hybjkk

Nevaeh's POV:
7:02 AM
Tuesday
-------

Today was the day we were supposed to be getting on the jet to California and I was not getting out of bed.

Mattia kept calling me because he was still feeling some type of way from the other day.

I ended up staying at his house and packing my suitcase for today.

He has been super clingy lately and won't let me go, as well as not getting out of bed.

Nev: Mattia?

Mattia: hm?

Nev: it's time.

Mattia: no, just go back to sleep it's not really that important anyways.

Nev: come on, we're gonna have fun, nothings gonna go wrong and we'll finally have time to ourselves without interruption.

Mattia: ok, you've talked me into it.

Nev: good.

We got up not too long after and he started packing as I got a sweatshirt from his dresser, my shorts and got ready to shower.

After showering I did my hair as Mattia hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck.

Mattia: our kids are gonna be so fucking cute.

Nev: I kinda like this Mattia better.

Mattia: better than what Mattia?

Nev: the tough, no emotion Mattia.

He laughed

Mattia: am I gonna ever get an I love you back?

Nev: it's been a day and we still aren't officially "public" with it yet and you haven't even told your parents we're a thing.

Mattia: have you?

I got quiet

Mattia: exactly so shut up.

I laughed

Nev: I'm still not gonna say it until I'm ready.

Mattia: what happened?

Nev: what happened with what?

Mattia: you and Bryce's relationship, what happened cause you seem real fucked up from it.

I finished putting my hair into a bun and left the bathroom, ignoring his question.

Mattia: tell me!

Nev: no, I'm not re-thinking it!

Mattia: fine, tE qUiErO pApI.
He said trying to sound like me.

Nev: shut up because I don't even sound like that.

Mattia: then what do you sound like when you moan?

Nev: I mean, there's only one way to find out right?

We looked at each other and immediately started laughing.

Nev: hurry up and get dressed, we don't have that much time left.

Mattia: ok damn hold on.

He went in the bathroom and got ready as I finished putting some things in my suitcase, waiting for him.

I heard a car in the driveway not to long after and I knocked on the bathroom door.

Mattia: hm?

Nev: hurry up I think Kairi's here.

Mattia: k give me a second.

He opened the door as he was in a towel.

Mattia: I can't get my hair to be the way I want it.

Nev: it looks fine.

Mattia: no, come here and help me.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me into the bathroom and letting me fix his hair.

Nev: eh I think it's time for a haircut, it literally touches your nose.

I said while getting on my tippy toes to get closer to his hair.

Mattia: no it's not that long.

I took the front piece and put it in his face.

Nev: oh really?

Mattia: shut up.

We heard the doorbell ring.

Nev: I'll be back, are your parents home?

Mattia: I know my dad isn't but Luca and my mom are.

Nev: k.

I left the bathroom, going upstairs to answer the door.

Kai: hi?

Nev: hey, Mattia is still in the bathroom

Alex, Kai, Alejandro and Rob went downstairs and I followed them.

Rob: you stayed over? Cause we went to your house to get both you and mar and mar told us you were here...

Nev: yeah.

Kai: so Mattia care to explain why you called her instead of me?! You fucking traitor.

Mattia: aww baby Kai Kai's upset?

He said as he put a shirt on.

Kai: very upset.

He crossed his arms and pouted.

Nev: I can't stand y'all.

Alex: you two are dating?

Mattia: we're not fucking labeling anything.

Robert whispered

Rob: what he means is they just haven't gone public about being official yet.

I laughed as we heard someone walking into his room who turned out to be gianluca.

Gian: y'all are so loud, can you just quiet down?

Rob: we aren't that loud though...

He hugged me and put his head on my stomach, which made Mattia turn his head looking at him.

Mattia: why the fuck are you down here?

Gian: because I heard Nevaeh's voice and I'm still mad at you by the way.

Mattia: for what?

Gian: the one day I call you and actually need you, you don't answer and that's when you choose not to be home, dad literally h-

Mattia: we talked about this didn't we?

Mattia turned around, looking at gianluca telling him to stop talking.

Gian: I don't care! I'm tired of everyone just shutting me up, you already know you're just-

He hugged me tighter as I rubbed his back and Mattia interrupted him.

Mattia started speaking in Italian which I didn't understand and gianluca ended up letting go of me and leaving the room looking upset.

Mattia: k let's go.

We left the house, going to the private jet.

We got in and they put our suitcases in the back as I went straight to Cynthia, sitting on her.

Cyn: it took y'all forever.

Kai: cause we literally had to each and every one of y'all's houses and Mattia got into it with Luca.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 7.8K 37
You get a new job not knowing you'll fall in love with your co-worker. [COMPLETED] warning; I wrote this when I was younger sooo there's a lot of cri...
93.1K 1.2K 34
Y/n's school gets three new transfer students from New Jersey. They all got a scholarship to the prestigious boarding school for playing soccer, maki...
748K 11K 84
❗❗READ 'TOXIC LOVE' AFTER THIS BOOK❗❗ (I change the description) maia and mattia have been secretly dating and seeing each other while you solve his...
3.9K 107 21
If you have NOT read "Lost & Found" read that first . This is basically a continuation 😽 Nevaeh and Mattia have been through so much. They both have...