สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษดสŸส ๊œฐษชส€แด‡ ~ แด›แดษช

By rosethequeen1836

โ ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”' ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’”, ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‘๐’†๐’•. ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๏ฟฝ... More

HEAVENLY FIRE
PART I - THE INVESTIGATOR
Chapter 1 - New York Institute
Chapter 2 - Old Ghosts Rising
Chapter 3 - The Circle of Raziel
Chapter 4 - The Silent Brothers
Chapter 5 - Downworld Party
Chapter 6 - Hotel Dumort
Chapter 7 - Dawn of Glory
Chapter 8 - Abbadon
PART II - THE INQUISITOR
Chapter 9 - Meeting Long Awaited
Chapter 10 - The Silent City
Chapter 11 - Language of Hell
Chapter 12 - Subway Fight
Chapter 13 - The Seelie Court
Chapter 15 - Blood of Heaven and Hell
Chapter 16 - Taste of Power
Chapter 17 - World Was Still Asleep
Chapter 18 - Fearless
Chapter 19 - Wayward One
Chapter 20 - Heir Restored
Chapter 21 - Burning Gold
Chapter 22 - To Conquer Misery
Chapter 23 - Name Held High
Chapter 24 - The Dim Past
PART III - THE SHADOWHUNTER
Chapter 25 - Vengeful Souls

Chapter 14 - Mind Is Strange

206 12 11
By rosethequeen1836

Talking to the Queen of the Seelie Court, a woman who has ruled the twisted world of the Fair Folk for almost thousands of years, was a game of cat and mouse. One wrong move or even a word can send one tumbling into their demise.

Thankfully, nothing bad had happened when Allison and the others sat beside the Queen and were pretending to eat out of sheer courtesy. She sat on a silky cushion near the Queen's divan. The softness of it was soothing and warmed her cold skin.

The Queen, her icy blue gaze glanced at the faces of the Shadowhunters and the mundane's face. Her ancient voice finally spoke, "My knight Meliorn tells me that you know the information on who or what killed our child last night. Though a faerie child drained of blood, it seems no mystery to me. Can't your conclave even find out a single vampire who has killed my keen? For breaking the Law, the vampires involved in this treacherous act should be punished accordingly."

Allison spoke up. "We are certain vampires are not involved. I myself had seen the child's body and there is no evidence that a vampire would've attacked. The murderer might be throwing suspicion on the Night Children to clear off his tracks."

The Queen tilted her head towards Allison, her rosy red hair swayed like autumn leaves.
"And do you have proof Investigator Graymark?"

Allison tried to keep her voice calm. "The Silent Brothers, from the City of Bones, were slaughtered yet none were drained of blood. Though the Soul Sword, one of the mortal instruments was stolen by Valentine Morgenstern. You do know of Maelletarch, lady?"

"The one your kind uses to compel truth out of." The Queen replied. "Of course I do, and I don't see any relevance to the death of the child."

Jace, his voice now completely changed, said. "Valentine intends to effect a transformation on the Sword. For that, he needs the blood of downworlders, all four kinds. He already has the blood of fey now and also—"

"I don't see why I have to care." The Queen waved a perfect hand to emphasize. "We do have enemies far older than Valentine, though he's a current threat to the Nephilim. One of your own has turned against you," she arched an eyebrow. "The fey are done fighting your wars. Tell me a good reason why I should help you, a child of the mad man himself. Impress me."

Jace looked thrown and stared. Though Allison cut in smoothly, "Valentine Morgenstern has turned against the motives of us, the Shadowhunters. He believes to protect our world from demons, that the demon-blooded kind in the Shadow World must perish. It's an idea of a man much indulged in an odd patriotism, I agree. His generation believed the twisted ideas he implanted in them. Yet we are the children of a new age, with new beliefs and intentions. I, as a young Investigator and still new to the world, believe we can make a better world. A one where we can co-exist without any bloodshed." The Queen looked quite interested. "It can start with a big storm or with just a single raindrop. And it can start right here."

The whole impact of the Seelie Queen's gaze was on Allison. She was hard to look at, like a burning star. There was something in her gaze that made her unsettled.

"Fit as a granddaughter of the Inquisitor can be." The Queen remarked. "Young and strong in her beliefs. Intriguing."

She met the Queen's gaze without hesitation. 

"I have a question I need you to answer, Allison Graymark." The Queen leaned forward. "Would you place your trust in your friends here unwittingly without hesitation?"

A test, Allison thought. To see whether I was worthy of the Queen's consideration.

"I believe no one deserves a person's whole extent of trust." A half-smile adorned her lips. "That is only my opinion after all."

Isabelle huffed, which seemed childish.

"Cleverly said." The Queen nodded in contentment. "Yet vengeance can rot one's beliefs on peace. As an heir to the Inquisitor, aren't you affected by it even a tad bit?"

Even Simon sat up in curiosity. 

Allison never considered herself as rallying for becoming the next Inquisitor. It seemed...surreal. 

"I am surprised why you are interested in such questions, my lady." She said with adding much respect as she could. "Why would I need vengeance in my heart now?"

The Queen's serpentine smile made her reconsider. Yet, "I am interested because I want to be well versed with you if we are to meet again with a talk more political. Which I'm sure we are too soon. Furthermore, you get acquainted with the children of the man who was the reason for your current position, I am surprised by your naivety."

"We may just be his children," said Clary, as Jace and Allison remained frighteningly silent. "But we don't love our father, we hate him."

"Do you?" The Queen looked almost bored.

"You know how the bonds of family are, my lady," said Jace, recovering his voice. "They cling as tightly as vines. And sometimes, like vines, they cling tightly enough to kill."

Though the Queen ignored him as her eyes bored into Allison's now. "You do know the story of your father's death, on why you hate him and the hatred now extends to your grandmother."

Allison went still.

"What do you mean?" Isabelle asked.

The Queen leaned back in her divan, taking a swig from her silver chalice. "Stephen Herondale was the second-in-command of the Circle after Lucian Graymark, this is common knowledge of the course." Her smile was like a razor. "Due to Valentine, he left your mother and you had to grow up with the words illegitimate daughter and bastard born filling your ears. I'm sure those words don't resonate well in Alicante. Quite a backward city." The others fell silent.

Speech failed her. Her throat was constricted, not even a sound escaped.

The Queen knew where to hit and also how to hit hard.

"Don't you ever wonder how your life could have been?"

"I don't-" Allison started but froze mid-sentence. She felt something surround her vision and the air pressure dropped and in a moment, all she saw was brightness.

~~~~~

Perfectly trimmed grass swayed as a gentle summer breeze blew. The trees shuddered and withered brown, and fresh green leaves fell slowly - a single green one grabbed by a small fist.

A small girl, no more than five, giggled as she studied the leaf, tracing the outline with a chubby finger. Sun rays hit her eyes, which glistened like sapphires.

"Allison!" A woman called out, who was sitting on a marble stone bench. "Don't wander off far."

The small girl turned towards her mother and smiled brightly with all her teeth. It was clear that the girl resembled her mother.

The woman was Amatis Herondale.

That's when a man, possibly in his late twenties slipped into the bench beside Amatis, a small box in his hands.

"If you're not going to come here soon monkey, " He called out, his blond hair ruffled around his ears due to a gentle breeze. "Dad's going to finish all of your mother's cookies."

"No!" The girl shrieked and ran towards the man.

In a single sweep, the man had the girl on his shoulder. Her small hands dug into his hair, playing with it.

Amatis leaned her head on his shoulder and looked at him with such love.

These were some of the various memories Allison Herondale conjured up when she looked at the large lawn before the Herondale manor. The little girl who used to play was now celebrating her 18th birthday, she chuckled and turned away from one of the huge windows.

She was now standing before a crowded dining room, many familiar and unfamiliar faces walked in and out.

Allison herself was near her...grandmother, Imogen. 

Even old age has taken its toll on her, it all vanished with the beautiful smile of contempt on her face. Something was unsettling about it like Allison had never watched her grandmother smile like that. Something didn't feel right about this...

"I swear I've never seen such a fantastic party before." She said, her slate gray eyes meeting Allison's. "Your mother is a good hostess."

"The best." Allison agreed. "Yet is going to be dethroned by her more ravenous daughter."

Imogen laughed and that sound seemed so unreal. Her mind felt foggy for a moment. Until...

The Lightwood siblings were showstoppers. Isabelle, in a sleek red dress, caught everyone's eyes.

Allison had known the Lightwoods since she was born. They had been allies for more than a few generations. Isabelle's dark gaze met Allison's and gave her a cheeky smile noticing Allison's dress.

Allison herself donned a silver dress which stopped just below her mid-thigh. The gosammer sleeves dipped down her shoulder, curling around her arms like vines. The bodice was encrusted with glitter and gems, and shone like a mirrorball. Her chocolate brown hair, curled and left unboud, hit her waist. Diamonds adorned her ears. Like starlight shone through every inch of her. She looked fit as an Heiress.

This isn't you, a distant and familiar voice said from the back of her mind.

No, this is your perfect life. Another contradicted.

And it is.

When Allison saw him, the fluid dark purple shirt and black pants showed off his lanky yet muscled figure, her mind lost it. His raven black hair styled to perfection and eyes as blue glass moved from face to face.

Until it met hers.

He gave Allison the biggest of his smiles, reserved only for her. She felt giddy and a huge smile erupted from her face.

He was not in Alicante for almost a week. It was too long for Allison to not go without looking at him. As promised, he finally came for her birthday party, which was the best gift anyone could get her. Her grandmother chuckled beside her and slowly walked away.

Alec was up to her in a few long strides and hugged her tightly. "By the Angel, I missed you." He murmured into her ears. She didn't say anything as she leaned into his chest.

With Alec here...

"Where are Jace and Clary?"

He chuckled. "Probably making out somewhere."

She looked up from his chest. "Making out? Aren't they siblings? "

"Siblings? As much as you and Jace try to kill each other-"

A person cleared their throat.

They broke away and stared at the man who made that sound. Blond hair, now with streaks of white and light blue eyes, the lightest shade of the color.

"Dad," Allison said through gritted teeth. "Something wrong?"

The smirk which the father and daughter shared settled on his lips. "Just welcoming our guest dear." He looked at Alec. "How was your trip, Alec?"

"It was well," Alex said politely.

"Glad to hear." Her father looked at Allison. "Care to save a dance for your old man?"

That caused her to laugh. "Of course. Try to keep up."

Stephen nodded and thankfully let Alec and Allison alone for a moment.

"It's okay," Alec said with a beautiful smile. "I'll definitely catch you later." He leaned forward to kiss her.

She also leaned forward yet...she turned her head at the final moment. 

Again, it felt...wrong.

Alec was taken aback but pecked her cheek and smiled softly.

Allison walked towards the main hall which used to be the ballroom.

A symphony of violins, cellos, and piano made her eyes close in contempt.

A few couples were swirling across the room. It seemed old-fashioned, unlike the rock and pop music used at parties but this was Allison's choice.

Her father was standing next to his wife, talking animatedly while her mother listened intensively. Allison stopped short as she really looked at her mother. Magenta colored fabric of the gorgeous dress brought out Amatis' eyes. Her hair was up, gathered with a jeweled clip. She was stunning.

When Allison walked towards them, her mother looked up and smiled warmly at her daughter.

"Let me guess." Amatis said, the laugh lines around her eyes crinkling. "Your father whisked you away from Alec."

Her father looked offended.

Allison rolled her eyes. "You owe me a dance old man, come on." She smirked. "Unless your busy flirting with my mom."

Her dad laughed. "She is my wife first and foremost." To emphasize his statement he kissed her mother deeply.

"My eyes people!"

Her father held her hand and led her to the dance floor, chuckling. Slowly, her father led her to a waltz. It seemed classy but she didn't care as she danced along with the music. 

"How's your birthday party so far?" asked her father. "Do tell it's amazing and stellar even if your mother would go on and on and on about how she's the best parent."

"She is my favorite among you both."

Because I've only known her, the voice, very distant said in her head.

The more feminine and louder one said,  Nevertheless, you do love spending time with your father who has always been there.

Was he?

Yes, always.

Suddenly, her head felt like bursting. Splitting like something was at war inside her head itself.

"Are you an okay, monkey?" Her father looked at her with concern.

Such names are only shared within beloved ones. Look how he shows how loving a father can be to his daughter.

Monkey, a nickname Stephen kept for her. Because she and her father had many races on who would reach the top of the tree first.

The memory made her smile and said, "I'm fine."

Her father smiled, so much like her's, and twirled.

"I'm leaving for the Amsterdam Institute tomorrow," he said. "Business to take care of."

Allison perked up. "Great, I'll also join."

He hesitated. "It's pretty serious. I'm going with the Head Investigator. Maybe some other time?"

She stared. "I'm sure I can go since I'm an Investigator."

He stopped short. "You're an Investigator?" Her father looked more closely. "I don't know which fantasy world that is from..."

The throbbing headache started again as she winced.

"Allison?" Her father placed his hand on her arm.

I'm an Investigator! The voice, the distant one, her inner voice roared. Stephen is dead!

"No." She muttered. 

"Is something wrong?" Alec's voice was heard but she shut her eyes. The pain was too much that she winced much louder.

She'd never wince for something like this. Allison can withstand pain much more horrible than this.

This is real.

Always been.

Alec's face flooded in her vision as she opened her eyes. Her boyfriend...apparently.

An amazing father, a loving mother, and the best boyfriend. Her life with all things complete.

Something in her that she jumped back from Alec and her father who was standing beside him.

I'm Allison Graymark, Junior Investigator. Not Allison Herondale. And her father was dead. Stephen Herondale was dead and has always been dead.

An illusion.

A. Freaking. Illusion.

It could've been like this, the other voice, one more horrible said. It all changed because of a man.

The Seelie Queen.

I am impressed that you came out of my grasp. The Queen's voice chuckled. And I'm sure you understood the importance of this. You were about to make a mistake by trusting Jace Morgenstern. Helping him from the punishment your Inquisitor, your grandmother has implemented.

I don't care what happens to Jace, Allison snarled back. He is nothing to me.

The Morgenstern will betray you. Best if you do it first and let your grandmother have her claws on him before he even has a chance to consider.

Allison had to get her out of her head. She was still in the illusion. 

Her father and Alec's mouth moved yet she didn't hear anything. Didn't care about it.

Stephen, the man who left her mother, was standing before her. But even if this wasn't reality, would her father ever be that...loving towards her.

There were never really any men in her life, even as a father figure.

Her mother stayed.

Allison's mother was always there when she needed someone; when she was sore from all the training she had when she was just fourteen, entering her womanhood, when she couldn't comprehend the fact that she could never have a parabatai.

She glared at her father and willed him to fade away, to get back to her mother.

Still...It wasn't easy to watch him leave.

The whole room started to fade and even Alec.

She wasn't entirely sure why he was her...boyfriend here but...it was...nice?

Reality crept in. When she looked at her father for the last time...his face became younger.

Allison stared in aghast.

His graying hair turned more golden and full of light. His blue-hued eyes turned...gold.

And when she finally got the Queen out of her head, back at the Court, she saw Jace in her father's place.

~~~~~

Jace looked so much like Stephen that she shook her head to clear her mind. He was sitting opposite her, catching her horrified face, and frowned. With concern.

But Allison's head was buzzing in anger. She didn't meet anyone's gaze as she glared at the Queen, not caring if she was a fey queen.

Witch.

"A thing is only considered wrong when the person's view changes." The Queen looked lazily at her.

Jace looked between both, looking as if he sensed something happened.

No one knows what happened dear, the Queen's voice said in her head. Need not stress yet considered my opinion.

The Morgenstern will betray you. Best if you do it first and let your grandmother have her claws on him before he even has a chance to consider otherwise.

If Imogen did find out Jace was away from Magnus', she would be livid. Would Jace betray her? He should at least be glad he wasn't thrown back into the Silent City again. He was talking normally for a while before, not like an apprentice to the world-renowned psychopath.

Allison looked at him again, and he was awfully silent. Something was going on inside him.

Yet the Queen talked aloud again, as if not manipulating Allison through her mind itself. "Would you betray your own father for the sake of the Clave, Morgenstern siblings?"

Jace still looked doubtful but finally looked away from Allison. "If it leads to that, which it will, definitely, my lady."

She laughed, a sound as cold as icicles. "Who would have thought," she said, "that Valentine's little experiments would turn on him?"

Allison looked at Jace, but she could see by the expression on his face that he had no idea what the Queen meant.

It was Isabelle who spoke. "Experiments?"

The Queen didn't even glance at her. Her gaze, a luminous blue, was fixed on Jace. "The Fair Folk are a people of secrets," she said. "Our own, and others. Ask your father, when next you see him, what blood runs in your veins, same for your sister and Allison too, Jonathan."

"Mine?" Allison asked in utter confusion.

"You don't have even a hunch dear?" 

Us Seelies never lie. The Queen said again.

What do you mean by my blood! Allison yelled inside her mind, not caring about manners.

I speak of the heavenly fire you wield.

"Heavenly fire?" She muttered aloud. Simon, who sat silent the whole time, looked at her. "What?" He mouthed.

She didn't say anything as her anger simmered. Simon, looking alarmed, slowly pushed her hand which held the drink down to rest it. She was about to crush it in pure rage.

How had she known of her...ability? That the seraph blade catches fire when she touches it?

"I hadn't planned on asking him anything the next time I see him," Jace said. "But if you desire it, my lady, it will be done."

The Queen's lips curved into a smile. "I think you are a liar. But what a charming one. Charming enough that I will swear you this: Ask your father that question, and I will promise you what aid is in my power, should you strike against Valentine."

Jace smiled. "Your generosity is as remarkable as your loveliness, Lady."

Clary made a gagging noise, but the Queen looked pleased.

"And I think we're done here now," Jace added, rising from the cushions. He'd set his untouched drink down earlier, beside Isabelle's. They all rose after him. Allison still shaking in anger to which even Isabelle looked alarmed. 

"A moment." The Queen rose. "One of you must remain."

Jace paused halfway to the door and turned to face her. "What do you mean?"

She stretched out one hand to indicate Clary. "Once our food or drink passes mortal lips, the mortal is ours. You know that, Shadowhunter."

Clary was stunned. "But I didn't drink any of it!" She turned to Jace. "She's lying."

"Faeries don't lie," he said, confusion and dawning anxiety chasing each other across his face. He turned back to the Queen. "I'm afraid you're mistaken, Lady."

"Look to her fingers and tell me she didn't lick them clean."

Allison tossed her head above and groaned. Angel above, help me so.

"One of the sprites bit my finger—it was bleeding—" Clary was absolutely stricken, her emerald eyes darting. "It's true."

Jace's face was flushed. "I suppose I should have expected a trick like that," he said to the Queen, his previous flirtatiousness gone. "Why are you doing this? What do you want from us?"

The Queen's voice was soft as spider's fur. "Perhaps I am only curious," she said. "It is not often I have young Shadowhunters so close within my view.

"If you just want to study a Shadowhunter, I won't be much use to you. I don't know anything about Shadowhunting. I hardly have any training. I'm the wrong person to pick." On, she added silently.

For the first time, the Queen looked directly at her. "In truth, Clarissa Morgenstern, you are precisely the right person." Her eyes gleamed as she took in Clary's discomfort. "Thanks to the changes your father worked in you, you are not like other Shadowhunters. Your gifts are different."

"My gifts?" Clary was bewildered.

"Yours is the gift of words that cannot be spoken," the Queen said to her, "and your brother's, especially Allison's is Angel's own gift. Your father made sure of it when your brother was a child and before you were ever born."

Heavenly Fire burned through angels. Angel's own gift indeed.

"My father never gave me anything," Clary said. "He didn't even give me a name."

Jace looked blank. "While the Fair Folk do not lie," he said, "they can be lied to. I think you have been the victim of a trick or joke, my lady. There is nothing special about me or my sister."

"How deftly you downplay your charms," said the Queen with a laugh. "Though you must know you are not of the usual sort of human boy, Jonathan..." She looked from Clary to Jace to Isabelle—Isabelle closed her mouth, which had been wide open, with a snap— then to Allison, "Unlike you." And back at Jace again. "Could it be that you do not know?" she murmured.

"What?" Allison stood beside Clary, who was shaking.

"You both," Her glance went to Jace. "Are the greatest Shadowhunters of your age. Yet still don't know the extent of your abilities."

"I know that I will not leave my sister here in your Court," said Jace, "and since there is nothing to be learned from either her or myself, perhaps you could do us the favor of releasing her?" Now that you've had your fun? his eyes said, though his voice was polite and cool as water.

The Queen's smile was wide and terrible. "What if I told you she could be freed by a kiss?"

"You want Jace to kiss you?" Clary said, bewildered.

The Queen burst out laughing, and immediately, the courtiers copied her mirth. The laughter was a bizarre and inhuman mix of hoots, squeaks, and cackles, like the high shrieking of animals in pain.

"Despite his charms," the Queen said, "that kiss will not free the girl."

The five looked at each other, startled. "I could kiss Meliorn," suggested Isabelle.

"Nor that. Nor any one of my Court."

Meliorn moved away from Isabelle, who looked at her companions and threw up her hands. "I'm not kissing any of you," she said firmly. "Just so it's official."

"That hardly seems necessary," Simon said. "If a kiss is all..."

He moved toward Clary, who was frozen in surprise.

"No," said the Queen, in a voice like tinkling crystal. "That is not what I want either."

Isabelle rolled her eyes. "Oh, for Angel's sake. Look, if there's no other way of getting out of this, I'll kiss Simon. I've done it before, it wasn't that bad."

"Thanks," said Simon. "That's very flattering."

"Alas," said the Queen of the Seelie Court. "I'm afraid that won't do either."

"I'm definitely not kissing anyone here!" Allison announced.

Simon gave her an incredulous look. "Am I that much of a turn-off?"

"Great, you finally noticed so we can move on with our life," Jace said.

"The kiss that will free the girl is the kiss that she most desires." The cruel delight in her face and voice had sharpened. "Only that and nothing more."

"Why are you doing this?" Jace demanded.

"I rather thought I was offering you a boon."

Jace flushed but said nothing. He avoided looking at Clary.

Simon said, "That's ridiculous. They're brother and sister."

The Queen shrugged, a delicate twitch of her shoulders. "Desire is not always lessened by disgust. Nor can it be bestowed, like a favor, to those most deserving of it. And as my words bind my magic, so you can know the truth. If she doesn't desire his kiss, she won't be free."

Simon said something angrily.

"A test," said Jace.

"Well, I don't know about you, Simon," said Isabelle, her voice edged. "But I'd like to get Clary out of here."

"Like you'd kiss Alec," Simon said, "just because the Queen of the Seelie Court asked you to?"

"Sure I would." Isabelle sounded annoyed. "If the other option was being stuck in the Seelie Court forever? Who cares, anyway? It's just a kiss."

Clary moved closer to Allison, looking at her like she could solve this. "Isn't there any other way?"

Allison's mind ransacked itself to find a solution. Clary didn't even look at Jace, just at her.

Oh hell, Allison hated when someone looked at her like that, like she could always find a way out of anything.

"What if I do it?" Allison stepped forward and met the Queen's gaze. "To hell with it, I'll kiss Jace." And gagged visibly after the statement.

A side of the Queen's lips quirked up. "As entertaining as that would be, she'd be freed if she fulfills my condition."

"That's right," Jace said as if he was in a daze and moved towards Clary. "Just a kiss, that's all."

He placed his hands on her shoulder and whispered something as his lips brushed hers.

"Was that good enough?" he called, turning to face the Queen and the courtiers behind her. "Did that entertain you?"

The Queen had a hand across her mouth, half-covering a smile. "We are quite entertained," she said. "But not, I think, so much as the both of you."

"I can only assume," said Jace, "that mortal emotion amuse you because you have none of your own."

The smile slipped from her mouth at that.

"Easy, Jace," said Isabelle. She turned to Clary. "Can you leave now? Are you free?"

Clary went to the door and was not surprised to find no resistance barring her way. She stood with her hand among the vines and turned to Simon. He was staring at her as if he'd never seen her before.

"We should go," she said. "Before it's too late."

"It's already too late," he said.

Word Count - 4484

A/N- This is by far the most interesting I've ever written and I'm quite satisfied by it. Hope you all love it too!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.2K 38
This is going to be a story based off abc Family's or Freeform's new tv show Shawdowhunters: The Mortal Instruments, but the my OCs is my own and the...
3K 73 12
- ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‘Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
4K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...
59.2K 1.1K 79
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...