larry one shots

By stylessxtommo

๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š... More

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ~ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ
a/n
a/n
๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ซ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ 
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
important! please read
๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ'๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก?
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
thank u :)
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ

3.5K 64 47
By stylessxtommo

warning ⚠️; abuse

date; 1/27/2021 - 2/01/21

summary; harry is a foreign exchange student and has been living with the tomlinson's for a couple weeks now, how will louis react when harry's abusive father finds him.

note; this was requested :)
(once again i am using google translate for the french so it will most likely be a bit off)

no pov

to recap; louis is a senior while harry is a junior who is from france. Harry is a clumsy and dorky kid who has a troubling past. He also is really good at singing and song writing. Louis knows some french and that's how he figured out harry liked him, one thing led to another and now here they are... (read exchange student pt 1 for full story)

louis' pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was around 9:45 am, thankfully it was Sunday, i don't normally sleep in that late. I look over and see that I'm in harry's bed but i don't see my little french boy.

I sit back on his bed for a minute, sniffing in his scent. His room smells of strawberries and bacon..

why bacon?

I sit up to see harry with disheveled hair standing with a tray. The tray had some bacon, pancakes, and freshly squeezed orange juice. I know it's not from a bottle because we only had oranges in the house not orange juice.

"good morning lou-ee" he says sweetly.

"good morning hazzie, you didn't have to do all this.." i say while smiling at him.

"who says it's for you?" he replies cheekily.

i fake gasp and he starts laughing, while doing so he shakes the tray causing the orange juice to spill all over him and his bedroom floor.

"LOU-EE LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!"

"hey, don't go pointing fingers that was clearly you curly,"

I get off the bed and make my way over to a pouting harry, i pinch his cheek and he turns his head blushing, he's so obvious about it, there's no point in hiding the light red color that runs over his cheeks.

"Haz, look at me," i reply while standing right next to his face... well the side of his face.

"nooo, you embarrassed me." he replies cutely.

"aww, but you're cute when you blush." my statement only made him blush harder and i lightly laugh at his even bigger pout.

"i still want you to look at me." i said with a little bit more of a firm tone. what's the point of making a cute boy blush if you don't get to see it.

"if you don't, you won't get the supriseeee," i say stretching out the "e."

he huffs and finally turns his head to face me, i quickly put my lips on his, his eyes widen before he closes them and kisses back.

i pull away after a couple more seconds, i look into his beautiful green eyes, the tray of food long forgotten about.

"wow, you just french kissed a french boy" he laughs at his own joke and i just roll my eyes.

"that was a terrible pun harry, also you are sticky and smell like orange so go take a shower." he smiles and heads to the shower. I make my way downstairs to grab a rag to clean harry's floor up.

"oh hi mum." i say once i see my mum in the laundry room.

"hi honey, how are you and harry?" she asks sweetly.

"we are really good! he's so special." she smiles and turns around to look at me, she pulls something out from behind her back. I look at her with widened eyes.

"Mum, why are you holding a condom?" i ask a bit nervous, even though harry and I almost did it, we got caught by no one other than Jay.

"well, considering i almost caught you one time, i figured giving you one as a way to say thank you for being nice, maybe a little too nice, to harry, i know how hard it is to adjust to another person." she smiles and hands him the condom.

i take it and shove it in my pocket, i awkwardly grab a rag off the floor and rush upstairs, after that situation i just burst into harry's room, not even knocking. bad idea.

"AHHH!" harry screams when i open the door, i quickly turn around in the door way, the sight of a naked harry was nice don't get me wrong but i haven't even made it to third base yet.

"shit. sorry harry, i should've knocked." i reply, i just hear him laugh at little and pick something off the ground.

"I think you dropped this when you turned around so quickly." I refuse to move until he's dressed even though he's tapping me with something that i hope isn't what i think it is.

"you can look, i have my boxers on." he replies, i can sense that he's smirking. I slowly turn around and just like i thought harry is handing me the condom.

"Uhm, i can explain" i said with a blush from embarrassment on my face.

"well... i hope that it's for me." harry replies while pulling his pants up.

"what do you mean?" i ask a bit confused, he just chuckles lightly.

"y'know, i hope that you aren't going to use that on someone else because i know for a fact you and i could make good use of it." he's now putting on his shirt while i stand there shocked.

"way to have an ego haz," i laugh while i sit down on his bed. He smiles sarcastically.

he's finishing up on his outfit while i look at my phone going through twitter. I look up when I hear harry ask,

"what do you think of my outfit?" he asks, and although he basically wears the same thing he went a little advanced this time causing my mouth the draw open.

(a/n this outfit but imagine it's fetus harry if that makes sense haha, look how he looked from part 1 but he's wearing this)

"you look amazing hazzie." he blushes at the comment, it's crazy how he can be a horny teenager to a shy little baby the next second.

"thanks lou!" i smile softly as he walks over and kissed my cheek. I giggle softly at the cute gesture.

"I made skater boy Louis giggle, i feel so accomplished." harry said once he pulled away. i playfully smacked his arm. He pouts and I quickly peck his lips. When i pull away we just stare into each others eyes. I take note of how soft his expression is and how much love is in his green eyes.

"Je t'aime louis" He whispers even though we are the only ones in the room.

"Je t'aime hazzie" I reply softly. He smiles and gets up from the bed and puts his hand out which i gladly take his hand and we make our way out of his bedroom. Harry said he had some plans and wanted me to tag along and I can't say no to spending time with him.

"Where are you boys headed?" My mum says as she walks towards us.

"I had some things to go and lou is tagging along." Harry says with puppy eyes, my mum usually gets worried about harry going out unless I am there or if he gives puppy eyes.

"mhm. fine be back before curfew though." she replies, it is only 12 pm but I have a feeling we will be out late.

Harry quickly yanks me out of the door and I laugh as he skips down the sidewalk.

"Curly slow down." I laugh at and he stops dead in his tracks. My concern grows more as harry lets go of my wrist and just stands there. I rush up beside him and look where his gaze is set. It is an older man, late 40's, tall and muscular.

"Haz, it is rude to stare, I don't know how it is in France but in Doncaster we don't do that." I try shaking him a bit and then I see a few tears trickle down his face. I begin to panic, we are about a block away from my house so I can't just usher harry back into the warm building.

I quickly grab his face, he still won't take his eyes off that man, I quickly wipe his tears away and lean into his ear trying to calm him.

"Hazzie, you're okay, i'm right here, how about we do the plans a different time and we turn around and head back, yeah?" No reaction. I turn my head a bit and see that same; very intimidating; man walk over. Harry is full on shaking and I am growing more concerned and confused. However once the man approaches a completely shocked harry, my questions are answered.

"ESPÈCE DE GARÇON STUPIDE, TU PENSES QUE TU SERAIS PLUS INTELLIGENT ET QUE TU TE CACHERAIS DE MOI" the man shouted and caused some bystanders to walk by faster.

{translation; YOU STUPID BOY, YOU THINK YOU'D BE SMARTER AND HIDE FROM ME}

"que faites-vous ici ?" harry replies quietly, I have no clue who this man is, but clearly they know each other.

{translation; what are you doing here?}

"ça ne vous regarde pas, maintenant qui est ce putain de" the man shouts once more and then points to me, i am still standing very close to a distraught harry.

{translation; it's none of your business, now who the fuck is that?}

"aucun de votre père d'affaires" harry replies with a bit more confidence.

{translation; none of your business father}

My face turns red with anger as soon as I hear a loud smack and harry's loud cries. Harry is facing me because of the impact and I put my hands on his cheeks and notice the visible handprint on the left side of his face. I coo and put his head in my neck while comforting him. I turn to see the man still standing there.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" I shout at him.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I REALLY DON'T CARE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM PUNCHING SOMEONE WHO ISN'T MY SON AS WELL!" My eyes go wide, this man is way bigger than me and I really don't feel like explaining a black eye to my mum. Harry whimpers and I look down.

"lou lou, you can go, I don't want you hurt." he says quietly.

"If you think I am leaving you, you are incredibly wrong haz, i love you." I reply while kissing his temple, I then feel a punch to the side of my own temple and I crash down on the ground.

"HARRY YOU ARE A FUCKING *f slur*" (a/n sorry I am completely uncomfortable with saying the actual word) harry's dad says sharply while I slightly feel harry's body over mine. is he trying to protect me? I should be the one doing that, but right now my head is pounding and everything is going a bit black.

My eyes are slightly open when I feel the weight of harry's body being lifted off me.

"P-Please don't hurt him." He cries out.

"You don't get to tell me what to do." he spat and threw harry on the ground and started to kick him. All I could hear were harry little grunts. I use all my strength to lift myself up to my wobbly knees and rush over. Just before the man lands a punch to harry's face. I intervene and get punched in the nose causing blood to go everywhere. I hear harry scream

"I-I'm okay haz." I slightly look over and see harry's dad running away. I then look on the other side to see my mum.

Harry is straddling my lap and holding my face, tears streaming down his face while my mum rushes over grabbing my hand.

"haz, stop crying babe, i'm okay just a nose bleed and a few scratches." I try to scoot harry off but he just continues to cry while laying down against my chest.

even though we are in the middle of the sidewalk with bystanders giving us weird stares, i lift my shaky arm and tangle my fingers through his hair to try and call him.

"lou-ee, you got hurt, and it's all my fault." he whimpers out, i hear my mum shuffle and let go of my hand to go make a phone call to the proper authorities.

"don't ever say it is your fault again harry, you didn't do anything wrong love." he just pouts and i take my thumbs and push away his stray tears.

"now how about we head home, make some tea, and watch a movie? i'll get mum to call the school and give us the day off." harry nods shyly and moves off of me. as soon as i start to stand up, i am falling back down on my bum from dizziness.

i grunt and see a panicked harry rush over, once again the tears fall down.

"hazzie, i'm alright just a little dizzy." he cries even louder and i finally am able to stand up i quickly reach over and pull him into a tight hug.

"i'm okay love, just a little wobbly that's all." He quickly curls into me and we start walking, i would go with my mum but after that i think it would be better if it was just harry and I.

as we walk down the sidewalk; harry now facing his head down so i can't look into his eyes; i speak at a calm tone.

"haz, y'know i need to talk to you about this right?" he slightly nods his head and i hear soft sobs coming from him.

"shh baby, no more tears alright?" i quickly put my fingers under his chin and lift his head to look at me.

"lou-ee i'm so sorry, i can't believe i did this to you." he says while stroking his thumb over the dried blood on my face.

"sweetie, you didn't do anything wrong, your dad is a major arsehole, and you know if he didn't run away so fast, you wanna know what i would have said to him" harry just raised his eyebrows in curiosity, i laugh lightly at how cute he was.

"i would've told him j'aime votre fils, il est beau, gentil et adorable, c'est aussi une petite merde mais ça ne change rien."

{translation; i love your son, he's handsome, nice, and adorable, he's also a little shit but that doesn't change anything.}

"heyyyy, i'm not a little shit lou-ee, we all know you are the sass master." he pouts, i quickly peck his nose and he giggles.

"Je t'aime boo bear" i smile while we finally enter the house. my mum must still be walking as she isn't here. I head up stairs with harry still at my side.

We make it to the bathroom and harry tries to scoot in beside me.

"haz, do you really need to use the restroom with me?" i question and he frowns, i roll my eyes and let him in. I laugh at his quick mood change as he strolled on into the bathroom with me.

I stand in front of the mirror and start using the towel to wipe the blood off. All of a sudden i feel harry's long arms wrap around my waist and start kissing and sucking at my neck.

"harryyyy, that tickles love." i giggle, he just looks at me in the mirror with a smirk and continues kissing my neck.

I turn around and drop the towel as harry leans in and kisses me rough, but in a sexy way. I whine a bit and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He quickly reaches into my pocket not taking his mouth off mine and puts his hand up.

We pull away, our breathing heavy; until harry leans in and whispers in my ear.

"i told you we could put this to good use." he smirks and tilts his head, i look to see him holding the condom that's been in my pocket since this morning.

~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZZA! CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE 27!! anyways i hoped you enjoyed, little bit of action at the end but not enough to include a smut warning, anyways have a nice night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 3.6K 22
a collection of larry smut and fluff, although a lot more smut. please don't hesitate to leave requests of something you wanna see, the comments and...
12.7K 190 22
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
26.7K 430 20
Just some small one-off things I wrote when I was bored or feeling down. These are fluff one-shots, by the way. Not smut one-shots. :> Enjoy!! :)
5.2K 85 13
exactly what the title says.