The Choice ꨄ

Oleh ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... Lebih Banyak

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

25|Lie

64 3 5
Oleh ggiia17

Random pic of Ced ;)

This is a bit of a roller coaster

P.s- if anything is spelled wrong my apologies, I wrote this when I was very tired.
1263 Words
Enjoy!
————————————————————————

When I woke up the next morning the rain started again. I went to breakfast, Draco motioned for me to come sit next to him. Which I was going to anyway.

He took my cup and filled it up with water for me.

"Thanks..." I said.

Usually when I asked him to do anything he groaned, but he was being very polite.
It freaked me out.

When breakfast was over we all got up to head to our classes. As I walked out I made eye contact with Cedric. We shared a smile for a brief moment until Draco ran up blocking my view.

"I'll take you to class," he grabbed by arm and walked very close to me.

As we went down the hallway he gave almost all the boys that passed me a death glare. Some of the first year boys ran away.

When we were in class he kept looking over at me, almost to see if I was doing okay.

I tried to focus, but it was difficult when the person sitting right next to you is studying your every move.

I rested my hand on my head as I wrote. My eyes started to close. Next thing I knew someone was shaking me.

"Wake up, Come on Y/n."

I opened my eyes to see Draco standing up beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You and Mr.Malfoy have detention." Snape said in a stern voice.

I apologized to Snape for falling asleep during his class. We walked down the hall to our next class.

"I know I fell asleep, but why did you get detention?" I asked Draco.

"It's none of your concern really," he looked over at me with a smug grin. "Besides, I can keep you company."

Later on after all our classes were finished, we had to go to detention.

I was on my way back to Snape's classroom as Draco walked behind me.

I opened the door to see one other person sitting down, it was Cedric.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

Y/n was asleep, I knew I had to wake her up. But she looked so cute when she slept...wait what am I saying?

As everyone else got up to leave I shook her awake.

Long story short, we both got detention.

I might have made a little comment about the lesson...

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

I walked behind Y/n as we went to detention.

This was ridiculous, I had better things to do then sit around.

As we walked in I saw "Mr. Perfect" himself.

Bloody hell, why did he have to be here?

I saw Y/n look over at him and give a smile. I glared at him and sat beside her.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:

Draco and I sat down. Snape walked in and stood in front of the classroom.

"You three will clean up this entire classroom. It will be spotless by the time I get back. Do I make myself clear?" He snarled.

"Yes professor," the three of us said.

When Snape left the room I stood up and walked towards the bookshelf.

I started picking some up and placing them in the right spots. Draco and Cedric both got up as well.

Cedric cleaned the tables, Draco stood there for a bit and started to help.

When the room was all clean I looked at the clock.

"We still have 40 minutes?!" I huffed.

"Ugh, can we make this interesting?" Draco requested.

"What do you have in mind?" Cedric asked as he walked over to us.

"We are in the potions classroom. That means we have access to all the ingredients to make veritaserum serum. We can take turns drinking some and asking each other questions."

This was a very bad idea. If I drank that I'd be forced to tell the truth. What if Cedric found out I lied?

"Are you sure that's even safe?" Cedric asked.

"Who cares," Draco said as he shrugged. "Your not scared, are you Diggory?" Draco had a sly grin on his face as he took a step closer to Cedric.

"Not at all, let's do it." Cedric assured.

1͟5͟ m͟i͟n͟ l͟a͟t͟e͟r͟:

The potion was finished. Draco reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle. It looked like one you would carry alcohol in.

Of course.

Draco filled the bottle with the serum and closed it.

"Let's play, shall we?" He grinned.

Draco sat down next to me as Cedric pulled up a chair.

Is Draco insane? He knows I could accidentally say what happened between us. He said it was "our little secret," it's almost as if he's trying to make Cedric hate me.

"Diggory, you drink first."

Draco pushed the small bottle in Ced's direction.

He looked down at it nervously.

"Thought you weren't scared, unless you have something to hide." Draco leered.

Cedric bit his lip slightly and took a drink of the potion.

"Is it true that you've cheated on your previous girlfriends before?" Draco blurted out.

"N-No," Cedric said.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"My turn." He said. He threw his head back and swallowed the potion.

"What did you do to get detention today? And why?"
I asked.

"I told Snape that this lesson is completely pointless and that I'd rather be in Azkaban. I did it because I wanted to be around you."

When Draco realized what he said he slumped down in his chair. His face was a little red, guess he's not so confident now huh?

"It's your turn now anyway." Draco mumbled.

I'm gonna regret this.

I touched the bottle to my lips and swallowed.

I looked at Cedric as I anxiously wait for him to ask the question.

"Is there anything going on between you and Malfoy?"

Uh oh.

"It's complicated."

"H-How so?" He stuttered.

"Well, I mean we slept together one time. But then it got awkward after because he got mad at me for kissing you. I like him a little but I also like you."

My heard dropped.

Draco had a grin plastered across his face. He sat back and played with his rings.

Cedric seemed really hurt.

A second later Snape walked in.

"Very well...you can leave now." He said.

Cedric walked out quickly. I grabbed my bag and tried to catch up with him as Draco followed far behind me.

"Cedric stop," I demanded as I put my hand on his chest to stop him from walking away.

"I am so sorry that I lied to you."

I felt my eyes fill with tears.

"Why would you do that to me? I trusted you Y/n."

"I know, just please." A tear fell down my cheek as he brushed past me.

"I love when you're around me. You make me feel happy, everything about you makes me smile Cedric. I love your voice, and the way you're kind to me." I walked closer to him. "I don't expect you to forgive me. But please, I need you to stay."

He turned around and faced me.

"Just, next time tell me the truth okay? You know I'd never judge you, no matter what you did."

I took a breath of relief and hugged him.

"Thank you Ced."

"Your welcome Y/n."
———————————————————————————
A/N: The secrets out, how long until the entire school finds out? 🤭

I hope you enjoyed

Updating soon!

Till next time

-g 👜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

251K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
3.3K 65 42
A Draco Malfoy love story. 𝕴𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖛𝖚𝖗𝖓 Before you read, I left this piece of...trash behind, but you can read it if you want to lovelies, stay...
232K 5.5K 45
You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at the beginning of your 5th year. The fir...
374 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...