𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞�...

By m4yfield

In which he was her best friend before everything happened. "I know you love skittles. So I specifically didn... More

TAPES
CHAPTER ONE: THE VANISHING OF WILL BYERS
CHAPTER TWO: THE WEIRDO ON MAPLE STREET
CHAPTER THREE: HOLLY, JOLLY
CHAPTER FOUR: THE BODY
CHAPTER FIVE: THE FLEA AND THE ACROBAT
CHAPTER SIX: THE MONSTER
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE BATHTUB
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE UPSIDE DOWN
SEASON TWO
CHAPTER ONE: MADMAX
CHAPTER TWO: TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK
CHAPTER THREE: THE POLLYWOG
CHAPTER FOUR: WILL THE WISE
CHAPTER FIVE: DIG DUG
CHAPTER SIX: THE SPY
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE MIND FLAYER
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE MIND FLAYER PT2
CHAPTER NINE: THE GATE
SEASON THREE
CHAPTER ONE: SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?
CHAPTER TWO: THE MALL RATS
CHAPTER THREE: THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD
CHAPTER FOUR: THE SAUNA TEST
CHAPTER FIVE: THE FLAYED
CHAPTER SIX: E PLURIBUS UNUM
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT 1
CHAPTER 9: THE BATTLE OF STARCOURT 2
SEASON FOUR
CHAPTER ONE: THE HELLFIRE CLUB
CHAPTER TWO: VECNA'S CURSE
CHAPTER THREE: THE MONSTER AND THE SUPERHERO
CHAPTER FOUR: DEAR BILLY
CHAPTER FIVE: THE NINA PROJECT 1
CHAPTER SIX: THE NINA PROJECT 2
CHAPTER SEVEN: THE DIVE
CHAPTER EIGHT: THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB
CHAPTER NINE: PAPA 1
CHAPTER TEN: PAPA 2
CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE PIGGYBACK 1
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE PIGGYBACK 2

CHAPTER SEVEN: THE BITE

6.4K 161 203
By m4yfield

The gang all sat in cabin, listening to El who was calm by now. "He said he was building something. That it was all for me."

"He has to be talking about the flayed." River muttered, as she sat next to El, who nodded.

"So he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas sighed, as River gave him a nod.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike gestured to everyone as he spoke up.

"He's building it to stop Eleven."

"Last year.." River started, leaning forward as she sat up. "El closed the gate on him. Probably didn't make him the happiest person ever." She sarcastically spoke as everyone nodded, "A-and the Mind Flayer knows that El's the only one that can stop him. But if El's gone-"

"Game over." Lucas folded his arms as River nodded.

"Yeah. So that means his target is her." River finished off, pointing at El, who everyone looked at, causing her to glance around nervously.

"He also said he was going to kill all of you." She weakly spoke, causing everyone to tense up, River and Max exchanged looks before looking away, with a scoff in disbelief.

"Yeah, thats nice." They both muttered to themselves in unison. Though when Nancy had furrowed her eyebrows, walking over to the window and stood there, everyone now looked up at her.

"Do you guys hear that?" She shuddered, as everyone looked around. They heard faint screeching noises, which obviously wasn't something at the fair.

"It's just the fireworks." Jonathan shook his head, as River shook her head slowly.

"Billy." Nancy started, turning around, "When he told you this, it was here. In this room?"

El nodded in response, as everyone's eyes widened, and they now focused on the distant thudding sounds. Of course by now, whenever something like this had happened, Will was the one to sense it. So out of instinct, River looked at Will, who held the back of his neck. "He knows we're here."

"Shit." River spoke, her voice shaking slightly as they all stood up, rushing outside, and walking over to see the tress rustling, and then there he was, the Mind Flayer.

Everyone was quick to rush, Nancy walked into the shed, and River followed quickly behind.

She watched Nancy grab a gun, before leaning forward, grabbing two axes, looking down at them.

"Let's go." Nancy muttered, and the two left the shed quickly.  Rushing inside along with Jonathan, they saw everyone blocking each window, taking many precautions, shutting every door, and blocking everything else.

"Hey, get away from the windows!" Nancy sternly spoke, pointing to River, Lucas, and Mike who quickly stepped away. They stood in a circle, quietly as Jonathan held an axe, Nancy holding her gun.

The group panted shakily as they listened to everything shake, and the lights flickered. "It's close." Will muttered, causing River to gulp, still looking around.

They all looked up to one window they didn't block, as things in the kitchen dropped. "Holy sh-" River was mid sentence in a whisper, before it had broken through one part of the wall, causing everyone to gasp and scream, rushing away from the creature.

It reached it's hand towards the kids, and River watched as Jonathan ran up, hitting it continuously as he stood by her. It wasn't long until the mind flayer looked over, at the guy who held an axe and the girl who clearly didn't. But that didn't matter, because it slammed both of them against the wall, causing the two to yell out in pain.

"River!" Mike yelled out, in a panic, while his friends held him from running over, and Max shook her head, as if telling him that now wasn't the time.

Approaching the two who laid on the floor, holding their stomachs as they watched the mind flayer with wide eyes, the leg had let out a screech, before Nancy stepped forward yet again, shooting it various times before running out bullets, and she let out a shaky scream backing up against the wall in fear.

Though before anything could happen to Nancy, El stepped up, holding her hand out and causing it to freeze, before she broke the end off of it, causing it to shriek and go back out of the window, and River had weakly laid against the wall beside Jonathan, both still holding their stomachs.

Everyone watched in suspense, as El stood in the middle of the room, and suddenly one leg came through the hole in the wall, and El held up her hand, stopping it, then another leg broke through the wall, and El turned quickly, doing the same.

And then, with a scream, El threw her hands down causing both hands to break off the ends of both, and it backed up, causing her to pant. Before anyone knew it, it had grabbed El's foot, as Max, Will and Mike rushed to grab her arm, screaming out her name while El cried."El!"

Jonathan stood up quickly, running over, and River glanced up, forcing herself up as she glanced around, helplessly before picking up both axes. "Lucas!" She yelled out before tossing one to him, and the two ran up after he caught it. Nancy shot it a few times, helping a bit before Lucas and River both stood on top of the table, beside each other before letting out screams in unison, both hitting the leg various times.

They both continued to scream as the rest struggled to hold her down, and River felt her stomach pain go away for just this moment, She felt strong, right now, as did Lucas.

She lifted the axe one last time, and slammed it down onto the leg with an extremely loud scream, causing the axe to break through the leg, setting El free, as she fell onto Max, still crying.

Lucas and River glanced at each other, weakly grabbing each other's hands and shaking it, with a nod as if saying good job to one another, and Lucas jumped off of the table, holding his arm out to help River off, who took his hand gladly. Dropping her axe, River watched as Max pulled out a part from El's leg, causing her to let out a scream in pain.

They all looked up to the hole in the wall, as The Mind Flayer roared through it, causing them to all back up and jump, before El stood up weakly, holding her hands up as she threw them down once again, causing the creature to jump backwards.

Before falling backwards, El felt River catch her, as she frantically pointed to the door. "Go! Go!" Max had taken El from her arms, with a nod before rushing her out.

As they all left, Mike stopped in front of River, placing his hands onto her shoulder frantically as he practically shook her. "Are you alright? River?" He searched her eyes as she nodded, urging him to walk off before pushing him forward and he nodded, grabbing her hand before the two ran out.

They all rushed towards the door, and El sat in the middle along with Will and Max, while Lucas jumped into the back with River and Mike.

Now River's stomach, and head pain had came back as she held her stomach, leaning back onto the window in between her two best friends.

"Drive!" She yelled, as Nancy drove off quickly, the tires screeching. While this happened, the pale boy beside her allowed her to lean against him, as he grabbed her hand softly, and the two stayed quiet, saying nothing of course as Lucas hummed awkwardly.

˗ˏˋ✦ ✦ ✦'ˎ˗

"Okay, let me see." Nancy muttered as everyone kneeled down in a store isle, she pulled El's pants up, revealing a deep wound, that was dripping blood.

"Shit." Max and River muttered in unison, as they cringed, and El let out a groan.

"Woah, woah, hey, what are you doing?" Max stopped Nancy who gesture to El's cut.

"I-I'm cleaning the wound." She shrugged with a confident tone as Max shook her head.

"No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max instructed as everyone stared at her in slight shock. "I skateboard, trust me."

"River hold this, keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?" Max demanded, pressing River's hand onto it. "Alright, we're gonna need water, soap." Max spoke to the older two teenagers who nodded before walking off.

Emptying out his backpack, causing everyone to glance at him, Lucas shrugged, "Does any of this help?"

"No." Max responded bluntly, "Go get me a washcloth and a bowl."

"A bowl?" Lucas questioned, causing Max to tilt her head.

"Lucas!" Max urged, watching Will who slapped Lucas, and the two ran off.

"O-okay."

Max had stood up, glancing down at the girls. "Mike, come on." She spoke, causing him to look up from River's side, shaking his head.

"For what?" He sassed, as River nudged him, causing him to glance at her as she shook her head.

"Fine." He sighed, standing up and following the red-head, surprisingly whining less than usual. River glanced up at El awkwardly, who sat in front of her. Clearing her throat, as she replaced her hand on El's leg.

"D-does it hurt?" She questioned softly as El continued to look down, shaking her head.

"A little." She answered bluntly. She didn't really want to talk to the girl that took Mike. That was what El would call bitchy, the term she learned from River in the first place. She needed to give it more thought. But as she did do that, she realized that maybe Mike was never hers to begin with.

Nodding, River looked down, before frowning and giving another attempt at speaking. "You'll look cool. Bitchin'." She smiled, as El looked up, giving her a blank stare that showed she really didn't want to speak to her.

River nodded, and looked away with apologetic eyes, she was oblivious to why El was acting like this, she was oblivious to almost everything right now. "Sorry." She added in a weak tone, as El looked back up, thinning her lips with a sigh.

"It's fine." El nodded, as she slowly spoke up with an unsure look, causing River to look up with another nod.

"Thank you." El weakly added with a sigh, causing the young girl to glance up once again, her eyes narrowing quickly.

"For?" She asked with her brows furrowed, her tone gentle as El paused, and looked down.

"For helping me." El spoke up softly, looking away quickly after she stated this, causing River to widen her eyes slightly, staring at El who continued to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, yeah, Yeah." River nodded with a small smile to herself before Mike walked in, and glanced at the two awkwardly before hearing Dustin's voice come from Lucas' Walkie Talkie.

He grabbed it quickly, "Dustin?" He spoke into it with excitement, as Dustin's voice was heard, responding.

"Mike?"

"Dustin!"

"Mike! Oh, my god. You have to listen. I know i've been MIA, and it's not because i'm mad. I mean I actually was mad," Dustin explained, "but it's also because I was trapped underground in a secret Russian base."

Mike shook his head as the girls watched from behind. "Dustin, you're going way too fast, I can't understand you."

"I know that sounds insane, but the Russians have infiltrated Hawkins. The goddamn Russians, and now-!"

Dustin had started to break up, "Dustin, you're-you're breaking up!" Mike informed, as he shook his head. The three continued to listen, to the Walkie Talkie before there were no more responses.

"What is it?" Nancy questioned, after rushing over.

˗ˏˋ✦ ✦ ✦'ˎ˗

The group watched from the second floor of the mall, as various Russians had approached a stand, speaking into his radio. They were all sure Dustin was in there.

The suspension was killing them all, and soon El titled her head, causing the car to go crazy, the alarm going off. With one last grunt, El threw it towards them all, revealing the people behind the counter.

Dustin looked up to El as the rest approached and he smiled brightly.

River furrowed her eyebrows as they rushed down the escalator, after clearly spotting her brother. "You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin yelled out, pointing to El who was being held by River. The two girls rushed to Dustin, engulfing him in a hug before Steve finally saw River.

El had stepped away on her own, towards Max as River looked up to her brother. "Hey-Hey, why are you here?" He questioned through stammers as his brows were furrowed.

"Why are you here??" She smiled  as she questioned him, but nonetheless smiled with relief when they both realize they wouldn't get answers out of each other, she rushed towards him, now engulfing him in a tight hug, after all of this, seeing him caused her worries to lessen for a slight second, and Steve held onto his younger sister, that he's been worrying about for days.

"Ask them, it's their fault!" Erica pointed to Steve, causing the two siblings to pull away before he nodded.

"True, yeah it's our fault." He muttered as Robin spoke up, her eyes widened.

"I don't understand what happened to that car."

"El has superpowers, and she flung it with her mind." River informed quickly, as Robin furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry?"

"Super powers." Steve repeated, "She threw it with her mind, come on, catch up."

"That's El?" Erica questioned, pointing to El before Robin shrugged, speaking up. "Who's El?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked, pointing at Robin who glanced at her.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve."

"She cracked the top secret code."

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians."

"Russians, wait what Russians?"

River sighed as she glanced at everyone who spoke, then to Mike, who was already staring at her. The two's eyes widened and they both looked down awkwardly, glancing around with coughs, causing the others to glance at them in confusion. Steve looked down at his sister, then to Mike with a sigh. "Oh my god." He muttered, kneeling down next to his sister, who looked at him. "Wheeler? Really?" He questioned looking to Mike as his sister pushed him away.

"Shut up, Steve," She ordered, glaring up at him. El had walked over as the group continued to bicker, before dropping down, causing River and Max to quickly run over, everyone following.

"El! El!" The girls yelled as they shook her, helping her sit up.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

"My leg." She weakly groaned, grabbing both of their hands tightly.

"Her leg. Her leg." Jonathan repeated with a nod.

They pulled off her bandage, and everyone groaned as they stared at the wound, that had started to move startling everyone.

"El are you okay?" River asked, budging the girl before she frantically repeated her question.

El had let out a piercing scream, causing everyone to jump back slightly and they all stood in shock.

A.S
what is el and rivers ship name
i want to know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
1.6K 104 14
(Discontinued) Moving to Hawkins was not your decision and yet here you were. Stuck being the new kid is awkward for everyone especially when you wou...
592 12 9
It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She was the new kid. She knew nothing about the dangers lurking with the small town of Hawkins. And yet she w...
157K 4.5K 14
WHEN YOU REQUIRE A MIRACLE, TRUST IN A WITCH. Nancy Wheeler / Stranger Things Completed. Super Cringe but I'm not editing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Formerly titl...