Look After You - A Louis Toml...

By katie_rick

Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London... More

Chapter 1: New Places and Perspectives
Chapter 2: A Parallax
Chapter 3: Surprises
Chapter 4: Just For Fun
Chapter 5: Sneaking Out
Chapter 6: World Cup Match
Chapter 7: And The Party Continues...
Chapter 8: The Dinner Party
Chapter 10: Working Things Out
Chapter 11: Not So Much of a Stranger
Chapter 12: The First Date
Chapter 13: Fights Suck
Chapter 14: Singers Make the Best Apologies
Chapter 15: New Normal
Chapter 16: He Makes My Knees Weak
Chapter 17: I Hate Goodbyes
Chapter 18: Life Goes On
Chapter 19: Back For You
Chapter 20: Centerfield
Chapter 21: Forever Young
Chapter 22: Beautiful Goodbyes
Chapter 23: Not That Far Away
Chapter 24: The Third Cut is the Deepest.
Chapter 25: Friday I'll Be Over You
Chapter 26: When She Loved Me (Louis' POV)
Chapter 27: Torn
Chapter 28: I Heart ?
Chapter 29: What If
Chapter 30: Lloro Por Ti
Chapter 31: Be Still
Chapter 32: Troublemakers
Chapter 33: First Impressions
Chapter 34: Danger Zone
Chapter 35: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 36: Up All Night
Chapter 37: When You Wake Up
Chapter 38: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 39: Keep Your Head Up
Chapter 40: Read Between the Lines
Chapter 41: You're My Life Now
Chapter 42: How to Save A Life
Chapter 43: Save You Tonight
Chapter 44: Distracted
Chapter 45: She's Got Something
Chapter 46: Take Me Home
Chapter 47: Hold You in My Arms
Chapter 48: Stupid Mistakes
Chapter 49: Want You Back
Chapter 50: Your Love is Strong
Chapter 51: Safe Haven
Chapter 52: All The Small Things
Chapter 53: Forever and Always
Chapter 54: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Chapter 55: Remembering Sunday (Epilogue)
Never Had

Chapter 9: Dilemmas

14.7K 268 36
By katie_rick

          I woke up the next morning, my feet still aching along with my headache most likely from the events that occurred last night. I was about to go downstairs when I remembered- I hadn't seen or talked to Harry since his fight with Louis. What was he going to say to me? Ugh, he probably hated me. But why should I apologize, I didn't do anything wrong, right?

            I slipped on my Jack Wills hoodie and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. The entire downstairs was completely empty; how odd, I've never been the first person up. I was sitting at the table, checking my twitter. Things have really gotten crazy since the game on Saturday, with directioners and soccer fans. I was reading the last tweet in my feed when I heard footsteps heading towards me. I turned around, and there was my brother: looking as tired as ever. I gave him a slight smile, but he just turned and walked to the couch, turning on the TV. Guess he was pissed at me.                        

"Harry, talk to me." I said, walking over to him. 

"Just go away, okay?" He said, turning up the TV.

"No. We are talking about this whether you like it or not." I said, grabbing the remote and turning the TV off. Of course Harry tried to pry it out of my grip, but lets face it; he was in such a bad condition right now he couldn't steal a little girls candy.                       

"Fine, what do you want from me?" He said in a disrespectful tone. 

"I want the truth. I want you to tell me everything that you've been thinking: why you beat up Louis, why you're ignoring me, just why?" I said, in an angrier tone. 

"I beat up Louis because he was kissing MY SISTER. I'm supposed to be protecting you, Bo. I'm just not sure if Louis could ever be the right guy for you!"

"Harry I'm two years older than you! I'm turning twenty in a few months. I can handle myself! I've had bad relationships in the past and I don't need you around to help!" I said, without thinking. I looked over at my brother, who looked possibly more hurt than he did last night.                      

"Harry, that's not what I meant. I love having you around, but I don't need you trying to act like dad for me. I may seem pretty stupid, but I'm smarter than you think. Just believe me when I say I'll be fine!" I said, pretty much at the breaking point.

"I'm not trying to be dad! I'm trying to be Harry, your brother, remember? And you barely know Louis; you just met him two weeks ago! I've known him for two years! Why should I believe you, if you don't believe me, Bo? I really don't care what you do with him, but if he hurts you, don't blame me." and with that, Harry went back upstairs, slamming his bedroom door.           

(LOUIS' POV)

            "SLAM!" was the sound I woke up to this morning. And trust me, that is not what you want to hear when you have a splitting headache. I hopped out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror, I had a couple scratches and a small bruise, nothing too bad. I just hope the paparazzi didn't find out about this.

            I decided that I better go talk to Harry and just apologize for everything, you know, be the bigger man. I knocked on his door: nothing. Again: nothing. I opened the door to see Harry sitting on his bed, checking his emails. He looked up at me, and then immediately back down at the screen. 

"Harry I'm re-" he cut me off. 

"Shut up. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! I'm so sick of all the apologies you two are giving me." he shouted. What had happened to my Hazza?

"I get it. But I just wanted to say that this is all my fault. Don't blame your sister, the guys, anyone. Just blame me. I should've listened to you, but you know me, I never listen. And now I'm afraid that I've lost my best friend. I hope that he knows how truly sorry I really am."        

"Louis. I can't just blame you. Ashley lied to me, and you broke your promise to me. I feel like I've lost everyone's trust and I just don't know what to do about it. I get that you're sorry, I'm sorry too. I was just so angry and I didn't know what to do. I really want to forgive you Louis, but I'm just worried about my sister, you can understand that, right?"

"Yeah, I do. But Harry, I promise you, and I will not break this one, that I will never, ever hurt your sister on purpose. If I ever do, you are allowed to kill me." I smiled.

"This isn't a joke, mate, this is my sister. Just remember how badly she will hurt you if you hurt her."  

"I know. But I promise I will do what I said. Can you ever forgive me, Hazz?" I smirked, using his silly nickname. 

"Maybe. I'm still thinking. But I definitely don't want this to get in the way of the band." He seriously stated.

"Of course. That's the reason I figured we needed to make up as soon as possible, for the band." 

 "Yeah. Come on BooBear, let's go get something to eat." He said, putting his arm around my neck as we headed out of his room. 

"So, have you talked to Ashley yet?" I asked, but for some reason, Harry didn't answer, he just ignored the question. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ashley's POV) 

Louis and Harry came down, looking pretty happy. I hope they made up. They joined Zayn, Liam, and I at the table for some cereal. Niall was still asleep, and no one seemed to want to wake him up. 

"So what do you have going on today?" I asked Harry, hoping he had forgiven me too, but he just continued to eat his breakfast. Finally someone answered my question.

"We have a meeting for our tour in about half an hour down at the studio." Liam said.       

"Exciting, when does the tour start?" I asked, hoping it was after I left. 

"End of March. We start in France and end in New York later this summer." Zayn said. 

"That's cool, maybe I'll be able to see you all when you come to California."

"Of course! We'll get you your tickets, don't worry about it." Liam smiled.

"Thanks guys. Oh, you should probably get going; don't want to be late for your meeting. Wait, what about Niall?" I asked as they all began to clean up and get ready to leave.   

"Eh, he falls asleep in meetings anyway, he won't miss anything. Think you can handle watching him?" Zayn said. 

"He's 19, not 9. I think I can handle it. See you guys later." I said as they grabbed their coats and got in the car.

"Bye love." Louis smiled as he kissed my cheek and ran back towards the car.

I went upstairs to take a nice warm shower, I felt like I really needed it after everything that has happened. I still don't get why Harry has forgiven Louis and not me, what was it exactly that I did? I'll have to ask him about it later.

When I finished getting dressed, I headed back downstairs to see Niall sitting on the couch, watching the news or something. 

"Hey Sleepyhead, the boys are at the tour meeting, they said you didn't need to come." I giggled, sitting next to him.

"Ha, yeah I figured they left without me, but I'm glad they did. I'm still so tired." He yawned.  

"Ah, party hangover, eh? Doesn't last long, just drink some coffee or something." I said, but I could tell something else had kept him up all night. (hehe up all night) 

"What's up, Nialler? Is there something on your mind?" I used the nickname the boys had been calling him. 

"Well. Last night, at the dinner, I met this girl. I think she was on your team. And I really like her." he blushed. Awwww, he has a crush, but on who?

"Who was it? Do you remember her name, or what she looked like?"    

"Yeah, I believe it was Marlee. Do you recognize that name?"

"Oh Marlee! She plays defense, I love her! Wait, you like her? That's so cute! I bet she likes you, she's always had a thing for blondes." I smiled.

"Yeah, so, um, do you think there is any chance she would, maybe, go out with me?"

"Oh yeah, but she goes home on Friday, so you only have four days to make this happen." 

"Ughhh" he groaned, "This always happens to me." 

"That doesn't mean she will say no. Here I'll call her and invite her over." I said, taking out my phone and going to her contact.

"No! I can't do it!" he was so nervous. 

"Fine, but you have to make this happen sooner or later." I got up and headed over to the kitchen. I was looking for something to drink when I heard my phone ring.           

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Hey Bo! It's Marlee!" she said, how convenient.

"Oh hey Marlee," I said loud enough for Niall to hear, "What's up?"

"Well I was packing up my stuff when I found you're jacket here, you must have put it in my bag by mistake. Want me to bring it over?" How perfect.

"Oh yeah, that'd be great. Thanks, see you soon." I said, hanging up the phone and skipping back over to the couch. 

"Guess who's coming over." I smirked. 

"Marlee? Oh my God, I need to change my shirt!" he said, running up stairs. He came back down, in a fresh new shirt, and I giggled. 

"Here, you can answer the door." I said, seconds before the doorbell rang.           

Niall opened the door and his eyes lit up when he saw Marlee.   

"Hey Niall, what’s up?" she smiled. Oh she liked him, I was sure of it. 

"Just hanging out." he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Oh. That's cool." she blushed.

"So Ashley told me you are all going back on Friday, eh?" 

"Yeah, but of course she is staying with you guys. I don't want to go, I really like it here and I've barely gotten to do anything except play soccer!" she complained.

"Oh well, if you wanted, I could... I.... I could take you on a tour of the city, if you wanted. You don't have to." he blushed, how cute was he?

"Oh yeah, that would be fun. How about tomorrow at ten?" Marlee smiled.

"Sounds great, see you then." He said.

"Yeah. See you." She giggled, walking away as Niall shut the door.

I was about to run and tackle Niall with a big hug, but then the doorbell rang again. He grabbed the doorknob and opened it, Marlee again. Of course, my jacket! We all laughed and she finally left, leaving Niall and I to throw our own little celebration party. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 396 27
Adeline Malik is Zayn's little sister, which means she gets a lot of crap about how her brother left the band. But Zayn didn't leave the band to beco...
1.8K 4 27
Harry Styles and Ashley Malik got introduced when Ashley decided to visit her brother Zayn. About a year later, Harry and Ashley are going strong. Bu...
1.6K 33 15
Courtney Tatum Styles is Harry Styles big sister. She's on tour with the boys and finds out some things about Taylor Swift, who ends up dating her li...
71K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...