More To Him (LokixReader)

By destaenywrites

[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
☆Important Message☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
◇Thanksgiving Message◇
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
◇Christmas Message◇
◇New Years Message◇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
◇Valentine's Day Message◇
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
◇Special Message◇
◇Spacial Chapter◇
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Part 1
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note
Urgent Message

Chapter 23

3K 128 42
By destaenywrites

》Y/N's POV

Walking into the children's room to show them to their lecturer I find it empty. None of the kids are there, their bed's undone and no sign of them. I take a look outside the room and see on of the servants coming this way with a basket of newly, cleaned clothes.

"Miss, have you seen the siblings?" I ask her from where I stand. The lady shakes her head in response.

"No Lady Astrid, I was picking up the children's clothes, are they not ready yet?"

I look back into the room and huff, "No, they aren't even here-" I turn my face to the servant and slightly bow my head- "Thanks for the help, I have to go find them."

I move along, looking everywhere for the kids. It would be embarrassing to arrive so late to their lecture, I'm a teacher, and it is enough to say I don't like late students.

I find my way to the garden where I assume Syn could be, and pretty much, I assumed well. Syn is sitting on the bench with a sketch book I got her and some charcoal pencils.

"Beautiful morning, isn't it?"

I watch her visibly flinch and slowly turn her body towards me. She gives me an awkward smile as I raise my brow at her.

"You do know you're supposed to be dressed up for your lecture?"

Syn huffs, closing the sketchbook and placing it next to her. "Why is it so important for us to get an education to you?"

"Because education is a privilege. All Asgardian children go to school, they get lectured. As far as I know, you were lectured too, so you will continue your studies here in the castle, with a private lecturer that unlike any other teacher will give you their undoubted attention. This is part of the promise I made your mother." I explain to her and at the mention of her mother her eyes soften.

With a sigh, she stands up and grabs her things, "Alright, if this is what my mother asked of you, I'll do it."

I smile and together we return to her room. I leave her there to dress up and return to hunting down the other two siblings.

I pass by Loki's room and hear some giggles coming from the inside. I frown, knowing that he giggles sound all too familiar. I'm surprised to know that there aren't any guards this morning in front of Loki's room, I'll have to scold them later.

I open the door and as soon as take a look inside the room I'm relieved to find both siblings. Wait what are Agata and June doing here?

I watch as Loki extends his fist towards the children and as soon as he opens it there's a beautiful emerald-green butterfly sitting gracefully in his palm. He then blows it away and the children brake into exiting laughter as the butterfly flutters away, exploding in the air and making sparks fly down over them. My eyes soften at the view, it amazes me just as much as it does to the kids.

Just as quickly as the feelings arise they fade away as I push them down, I won't let myself fall for the beauty of Loki's magic.

"Agata, June, what are you two doing here? Lecture starts in five minutes." I call out, making the two of them turn to me including Loki. I feel scrutinized by Loki's heavy gaze, but I shake it away and play pretend. The kids grumble and whine at the mention of classes, hating the thought of having to go to early lectures.

"But why?" June cries, falling back and kicking his legs. I sigh, walking into the room and bending down towards both kid's eye level.

"Because it's a privilege and your mother asked me to keep your education going even if she's gone."

Agata spends her limbs across the floor, copying her brother as they refuse to move. "But I don't wanna! I want to stay here w-with, Pwince L-Loki!"

I sigh, feeling a little annoyed when I hear Loki himself chuckle at the whining siblings.

"Come on you two, June, set a good example to your little sister and Agata, don't copy your brother." I try to get them both to stand up but neither of them want to budge. The last time I ever had to deal with stubborn children was when I first started working as a teacher assistant to a preschool teacher.

Loki stands up winning the children's attention, he then clears his throat at give the kids a charming smile, "Tell you what, if you two do as Lady Astrid says I will teach you some tricks to do yourselves, wouldn't you like that?"

Both kids sit up in excitement and clap their hands on agreement, "Yeah, we would like that!" June chimes looking up at me, "Would you let us learn tricks like he does, miss?"

I look up at Loki, irked at how easily he has gotten the children wrapped around his finger. There's a playful shine to his green eyes and I know he's waiting for my answer. I know that whatever I say, the kids won't do what I want unless they get what they want too.

"Alright, alright, but just this once. Get up, you are running late." I breath, a little relieved as I watch both kids spring up joyfully at knowing they have my permission to learn a few tricks after their lecture.

Agata and June grab my hands as I straighten up, tugging them to hurry up. And now look who's in a hurry...

I glance at Loki who's holding a small smile on his lips as he watches the kids pull me away. The look on his face makes my heart stutter for a second and I curse at it for doing so. I hate Loki and that's how it's going to stay.

His actions have made me reconsider my opinion about him.

Once I'm sure that the three siblings are in class, I apologize to the lecturer for the tardiness and quickly leave to Loki's room as we agreed we'd meet there to figure out our visions.

I arrive, seeing that there's guards at the door now. I scowl at them, placing my hands on my hips.

"I got here this morning and you two were not in your posts, care to explain?"

Both men give me awkward smiles, looking at each other and nervously responding, "We're sorry Lady Astrid, we kind of got wasted last night and overslept this morning. Our Lieutenant has already scolded us for doing so."

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose in exasperation, and muttering, "What's with everyone being late today?"

After that I just ignore them and walk into the room. Loki is laying in bed with his Shakespeare book, he's already halfway through it, almost finishing the book.

"I'm here, Loki, so don't waste my time." I call out, crossing my arms over my chest and waiting for him to move from the bed. Loki holds a finger up as he reads, signaling me to wait a moment and I just want to snap at him, buy either way he'll ignore me.

I sit down instead, waiting impatiently for him to finish up. I bet he does this things to annoy me more than he already does and he enjoys it.

Finally, Loki stands up from the bed and walks over to where I am, standing right in front of me he clears his throat. I just look at him as I lean my cheek on my hand.

"So, last night I put a lot of thought on our visions and figured that the blue light in our dreams is the tesseract." He starts and as I hear the last thing he says, I perk up in surprise.

"The tesseract? Why would it be that?"

Loki sighs, turning around and phasing around the room. "Well I think it's quite obvious if you really think about it. You seem to want to reach the tesseract and whatever the voice in your head is telling you to do, it's promising you freedom, an escape. Your deep desire is to return home, healthy and back to normal, so the voice is promising you exactly that by trying to get you to take the tesseract."

"But why the tesseract? It doesn't make sense!" I freat, massaging my temples as my heard starts to hurt.

"The tesseract can take you through the whole universe without the need of the bifrost. The tesseract contains one of the six infinity stones." He explains, but everything seems like a puzzle to me, nothing makes sence. "It contains the space stone, which is powerful enough to reach the whole universe. If in the wrong hands... everything can turn into chaos."

"What do you mean? I don't understand any of this..." I wince a little at the throbbing pain in my head. I don't know how it started, but it did and it's piercing at my skull like a drill.

"Whoever holds the space stone has the power over space, making it the most powerful stone out of the six. That's how I got to travel through the realms without the bifrost. Whoever holds the space stone can open portals from one point in the universe to another."

My breath starts to hitch, my chest feels heavy and I feel my skin cold. I start to sweat under my uniform but it's not hot, it's freezing cold. I hold a hand to my chest, trying to pry the material of my uniform away from my skin in hopes of breathing.

"For some reason, you want to reach the tesseract, like the night I had to fight you in order to get you away from the tesseract. It's like it's pulling you, drawing you to it-" Loki turns around and his eyes go dark and his face twists in worry at the sight of me.

My body is shivering as I try to stand up, instead I stumble down to my knees. I gasp and huff trying to breathe. I claw at my uniform, and as I look at my hands I see ice slowly freezing up my gloves, running up my clothes.

"Y/N!" Loki runs over to me and grabs me, hauling me over his arms, bridal style. He brings me up and carries me to his bed and places me down. There's panic and worry written all over his face but I can't reasure him, I can't speak or move, I don't have power over myself anymore.

I feel the slight heat of his hand in mine as my eyes go blurry and I can't see no more.

"Y/N, please stay with me!" Loki pleads, but it's just a distant echo, as if it's only a dream, "I need to get to Thor!"

After that, I lose all my senses.

A/N:

Hello! ^ ^

I know, I know... I'm late... I didn't update on Friday...I'm sorry.

I had quite a busy week and didn't get the chance to write the chapter in time. I was also going to write during the weekend but I had a bunch of school work to finish.

Anyway, so what do you think is going on with Y/N? What does this strange voice wants? Why the tesseract? Why the space stone?

Anyway, I'll see you guys on Friday (hopefully).

God bless you and thank you for waiting patiently for my update.

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter and comment.

Imma go back to losing brain cells, byeee~

-Random Potato♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 28.8K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
66.9K 2.5K 33
After a long day at work you make a wish and it's granted, causing you to be thrown into the MCU. You fumble your way through interactions with your...
435K 14.1K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
283K 4.5K 18
Y/N L/N has his life changed after meeting Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Takes place after The Avengers (2012) but none of the other Avengers films exis...