THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

By beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... More

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN

2K 80 8
By beautifulandmystery

They said it was a miracle that she was alive. When Chatty Cathy gave her the news about her baby, Malora had gone into cardiac arrest and flat lined twice before finally steadying.

It took a week for her to recover.

Lloyd stopped coming to the hospital after Malora refused to speak with him because he withheld important information from her. She hated liars and had no tolerance for them. In his stead, Mika arrived from New York to stay with her.

Malora refused to speak of Titan's betrayal or her unborn child, but she could see the pity looks Mika and the nurses aimed at her when they thought she wasn't looking. It was too much for her. There was also the fact that Lorena's cell haven't been going through. A call to the hospital confirmed that her sister never arrived at the centre in New York.

If she didn't, then where was Lorena and Louis?

Today was finally the day she was being discharged. Mika promised to come and pick her when it was time, but what Malora really wanted was to see Titan. She needed to know that he was going to be fine so she could confront him about his cheating. No woman deserved to be cheated on.

After persuading the doctor, Malora was allowed to wait for Mika in the reception hall while sitting on her wheel chair. She sat there in hopes that she would see anyone remotely close to Titan to ask about his health.

Mika arrived a few minutes earlier than she was supposed to. The sight of her friend's worried face hurrying towards her undid Malora.

'Oh, Mika,' she sobbed. 'It was my fault. I should have waited until we got back from Vegas before saying anything. It was all my fault.'

'Witnesses said the man kept pleading with them to save your life first.' Mika's eyebrows are almost in her hairline.

Malora stopped crying, as she registered what she had not with the shock. He was cold and unemotional. He hardly ever touched her unless he wanted to have sex. Why?

'Why would he do that?' She whispered.

'People only do that for the people they love,' Mika said.

'He-he doesn't love me. If you knew what kind of relationship we have you'd never say that. He must have acted instinctively.'

Mika said nothing. Her eyes were on the door. 'Here comes big brother.'

Malora turned  in the direction Mika was looking at and indeed, it was Titan's brother; he had the same superior air and looked so much like Titan that they could almost pass for twins. He was standing at the door scanning the room. As soon as he spotted them he came over. His surprised eyes slid quickly over the little butterflies climbing on Mika's neck, but he only addressed her, as if he instinctively recognized the type of woman his brother would be interested in.

'I'm Nathaniel Pitts. You must be the one who was with the car with my brother.'

'Yes.'

'What are you doing here?'

She pointed towards the desk. 'They won't tell me anything.'

'What happened on your way back From Vegas?'

'A truck driver ran the red light.' At his raised brow, she quickly added, 'we weren't arguing or anything. In fact, he was mad at me and didn't talk to me, which was why we returned to London on Sunday instead of Monday.'

Nathaniel's face was incredulous. 'Why would he take you to Vegas in the first place? He had an obligation to fulfil.'

An obligation like his fiancee.

Tears began to roll unchecked down her face. Malora felt like a complete fool crying in front of that disapproving stranger, but the tears refused to stop.

He looked at her tears unemotionally. 'You must have been shocked,' he said.

Malora nodded through the tears.

He glanced quickly at the two ladies behind the reception desk, obviously eager to talk to them. 'Look, if you give me your name and address, I will be happy to compensate you for the services you rendered.'

His words were like a slap.

Malora flinched in her seat. She and Titan really came from different worlds. 'That won’t be necessary,' she said.

An expression passes across his face. Irritation. He was irritated with her. 'Well, thank you for your services, anyway.' He turned away from from them and began to walk toward the enquiries desk. Then he remembered, stopped and came back to her. 'Can I the phone my brother bought for you, please?'

Silently Malora retrieved the phone from her purse and put it into his outstretched hand.

'Thank you again for what you did for my brother,' he said awkwardly.

Malora nodded and felt Mika's supportive hand come around her waist.

Nathaniel strode away. After the fear, the guilt, and the worry, the shock of his brother's utter rejection finished her. Malora sagged weakly against Mika.

'Fucking heartless, uncouth bastard. Fuck them and their bloody billions. They can keep it,' Mika said angrily.

She wheeled Malora outside and hailed a black cab. They got in and id not speak during the journey, but Mika tightly held her hand in hers for the entire duration of the trip.

When they get out of the cab, Malora retched and was sick by the side of the road. An old woman walking on the other side of the road stopped to stare and Mika asked her if she had a tissue.

'Oh dear,' she said, and crossed the road. She fished a handkerchief from her handbag. 'What's the matter with the poor child?'

'She's pregnant,' Mika said.

Malora couldn't fault her for her mistake. Her friend didn't know about the miscarriage, and Lloyd hadn't told his sister for the fear of Malora's wrath.

Her eyes swung around to Mika and Mika clapped her hand over her mouth. 'Oh my God! You're pregnant, aren't you?'

'Can I have the handkerchief back?' the old woman whined plaintively.

Mika took the soiled cloth from Malora and ungratefully stuffed it into the woman's hand. 'Thanks, love. You want to stock up on tissues in future. More hygienic.'

The woman left with a sniff and Imka turned to her. 'Why didn't you tell me?'

'I lost it.'

Mika's eyes opened wide. 'What?'

She blinked back the tears. 'I lost the baby in the accident Mika. Besides, it is stated in my contract that If I don't terminate I will forfeit all rights to it.'

Mika's eyes flashed. 'They can't do that.'

'They can, Mika. The way they feel about crushing us is the way you feel about killing someone who takes your stick of ciggie without permission.'

'Who do they think you are?  Fucking Oliver Twist? Please, sir, can I have some more, sir? You know what?  I haven't used any of the money that mum left me. Let's give that back to them and work out some plan where we pay the rest back with interest.'

Malora shook her head tiredly. 'Oh, Mika, there's probably no point in it, is there? I lost the baby, and found out that the man I fell in love with is cheating on his fiancee with me.' She ranted, while cradling her aching bandaged arm with the good one. 'He probably doesn't want me anymore after this.'

Mika looked as though she was about to go into one. A very long and loud rant.

'Not now, Mikayla. Please. I just want to go somewhere I can sit.'

Mika held out her hand. 'Come. I'll take you home.'

'I don't want to go home.'

'It's OK, we'll go to mine and you can clean up there.'

'Remember when you said you didn't know whether you would share your lottery money with me if you ever did win?'

'Yeah.'

'Now you know, don't you?'

Mika smiled sadly. 'Yeah, now I know.'

*

THE OTHER WOMAN.

She walked up to the nurse.

'Good afternoon, Ma'am.'

'Good afternoon. How is he today?'

'He seems better. I just looked in on him a few minutes ago and he was asleep, but he was conscious for a few minutes this morning, and seemed desperate to know if someone called Malora was all right? It would be good to reassure him that she is all right.'

She couldn't stop the pure rush of shock that invaded her body. She shuttered her beautiful green eyes and smiled. 'If he asks again, tell him not to worry about her. She is fine.'

'I certainly will, Ma'am.'

She nodded politely and walked down the corridor. Her heart felt as if it was breaking. She entered his room and shut the door behind her. It was quiet and full of flowers. Her eyes moved to his face. His eyes were closed and he was very still. She walked up to his bed and stood looking down on him. He looked so helpless and pale under his dark tan that she felt an odd rush of emotion inside her. She knew it was very dull of her, but she loved this man.

'Oh, my love,' she whispered. 'What a perfectly awful fright you gave me.'

She took his big hand in her dainty ones and caressed the inside of his wrist.  Ever since she met him at  the charity gala hosted by his parents when she was ten years old she had loved him.

'I'm going to marry that boy,' she told her father.

Her father threw back his head and laughed, but his eyes had gleamed strangely. He approved. And over the years he had quietly encouraged her total dedication to 'that boy'. When the families decided that it would be a perfect match  she celebrated quietly.

While Titan indulged in his meaningless affairs and liaisons she laid low. Of course, her father did not and would never know about the drunken one-night stands.

Those don't count.

She let her finger trace a vein. There was nothing she would not do for this man.

She bent down and kissed that straight mouth—his lips felt cool and dry—and she remember that other time she pressed her lips to his. Then, he was sixteen. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand and looked at her scornfully. 'You're just a baby. Lip kisses are for grown-ups,' he chided.

Very gently she pushed back a piece of hair that had strayed onto his forehead and smoothed it down. She knew he was not in love with her. But she could live with that. She would take him on any terms. She wanted his seed in her. She wanted to see him in her children's faces. She wanted to watch the gray appear in his temples. She wanted to sit out in her father's Italian seaside villa when they are both old and gray watching the sunset together. But for now a fond look, an affectionate smile, a caring touch from him would be enough for her.

For a long time, she was contented to simply sit with her cheek pressed against his hand. Eventually, there was a noise at the door and Nathaniel entered. He stood awkwardly in the middle of the room for a moment.

'Hello, Nathaniel,' she greeted with a smile.

'How are you?' he said politely, and coming over to me, lightly kissed both her cheeks.

'I'm fine, thank you.'

He nodded distractedly. 'The nurse told me he regained consciousness for a short while. Were you here? Did he say anything?'

She shook her head. 'I wasn't here.'

He was never going to know about the slut Titan had installed in a penthouse in One Hyde Park. 'How did it happen?' she asked instead.

'I don't know. . .exactly,' he said evasively, and moved to the other side of the bed.

Ah, so he knew something that he didn't want her to know. Titan's accident must had something to do with that whore!

She felt a new clutch of pain in her heart. All this while she thought it was not serious, that it was a strictly sex thing. She saw the contract, after all. The pain was so strong she felt like howling.

'I guess I’ll come back in the evening,' she said. Her voice sounded strange.

She closed the door and quickly walked along the corridor. She hated the smell of hospitals. It always reminded me of the many months her mother spent in her sick bed before she died.

As she rounded the corner she came to a dead stop. The nurse at the desk was talking to Titan's whore and a beautiful creature covered in tattoos.

Anger bubbled inside her.

These low class people. How dare they?  How dare they show up at this hospital where her father could very well come to?  The cheek of it. She heard the nurse very firmly enforce the instructions she'd left.

'I'm sorry but I have very strict instructions not to let anyone in, but the family members on this list.'

For a while it appeared as if the beautiful one would fight it out but Titan's whore took a step back and the other one said loudly, 'You're right, Mal, lets leave these stuck-up, rude shits to get on with it.'

Then she grabbed the slut's hand and pulled her away.

They did not see her.

Now she knew.

Something had to be done.

Chapter dedication: CindyQueency

A/N:

Who do you think The Other woman is?

Also, what is the something she's going to do?

Is Malora right to be angry with Lloyd?

What happened to Lorena and Louis?

Don't forget to vote 🌟, comment 💬, and share 📱.

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
377K 13.8K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
299K 5K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
384K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...