I reincarnated as the Villain...

By Novelgeek101

In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancé, b... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The past
Chapter 2: I Reincarnated as her again!
Chapter 3: The next day
Chapter 4: Magic Ceremony
Chapter 5: Step brother??!!
Chapter 6: My fiance
Illustrations
Chapter 7: 6 years later
Chapter 8: Crown princes Debut
Chapter 9: Getting to know one another
Chapter 10: Midnight Festival Fun
Chapter 11: Assigned knight
Chapter 12: Debut
Illustration 2
Chapter 13: Entering the Academy
Chapter 14: New changes New feelings
Chapter 15: What is this?
Chapter 16: School Formal
Chapter 17: Perspective
Chapter 18: Exams
Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse
Chapter 20: Who kisses who
Chapter 21: The Enemy
Chapter 22: CP coming of age
Chapter 23: Training for war
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 25: War starts
Chapter 26: Captured
Serious talk
Chapter 27: Transform
Chapter 28: New year New start
Chapter 29: Complicated feelings
Chapter 30: The future starts
Chaoter 31: The Cristalic Kingdom
Chapter 33: Physical connections
Chapter 34: Witch awakens
Chapter 35: They remember everything
Chapter 36: My life here
Chapter 37: I don't want to see them
Chapter 38: That feeling
Chapter 39: Stay away from my mask
Chapter 40: Get the hell away from me
Chapter 41: Hello again
Chapter 42: Revealed in a fight
Chapter 43: Surprise
Chapter 44: Dead Sea
Check it out
Read
Chapter 45: Hostage
chapter 46
👏👏👏
Chapter 47: I'm fine
Chapter 48: Family
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 32: Torn inbetween

7K 192 45
By Novelgeek101

Josephines POV:

It seems we have information of the witch. We have an old photograph of her, it seems she wasn't always a witch, something changed her.

She looks like such a dark child.

But apparently she's over 300 years old now. Her name is Sierra Hell and she was once a noble from a fallen kingdom.

Currently she's located in-between the forest of our kingdom and the critalic Kingdom.

"It seems like it'll be hard to find her, we'll split into 2 groups and find her. When you find her, don't engage, come back to the meeting spot and we'll attack together." Edgar instructed.

The first group has: Edgar, Edgars knight, Felix, Felix's knight, Alex.

The second group: Luke, Selina, Amy, Lance and me.

Great, I'm with the guy that kissed me then left, A bitch that doesn't stop crying and a guy that spies on me for Edgar. The only good person is Amy.

I wore something simple since it was going to get ripped and torn since we'll be battling a high levelled witch that we nothing about. I had my hair in a high pony tail, Amy had hers in a bun, and Selina had hers down. Why....WHY?! She's gonna regret it later.

We started walking around in the Forest, Amy and I leading while the other three followed. The forest on the Cristalics side had alot more vines, leaves and poisonous stuff, so we had to be careful, and as we walked we had to cut down what blocked us.

"OW!"

We heard a scream so we turned around and it was Selina, with tears already rolling down her eyes.

"What?" I asked with annoyance. I mean don't blame me. We've been walking around alot, it's sunny and hot, and I just naturally don't have patience.

"I-I scratched my leg *Hic* it hurts."

I looked at her leg.

Seriously

A bleeding scratch that isn't even 2cm long.

"Can't you heal yourself?" Amy asked

Selina looks like she just remembered that fact, bobbed down and started healing herself.

We kept walking until we heard a thud.

I looked back and see Selina sitting on the ground.

What the fuck is it this time.

"I-i can't *Pant* go on anymore."

"For real?" Amy asked

"Ok, here's what we'll do. You boys stay with Ms weakling and Amy and I will go ahead."

I know that was rude but I'm tired too. Neither of the boys said anything and nodded, Selina looked like she was about to sob up from my comment.

Amy and I started walking again

"You know that whole time you had a dark scary face?"

"it's dark is because the sun is starting to tan my face, it's scary cause I'm getting angry."

"Noted"

We kept going until, unknot monsters came our way.

"What is that?" I ask

"Snakes? Wolves...why are they here?"

There aren't supposed to be any snakes in this area.

"Its the witch. She need something to protect herself so this might be it."

"How do you know?"

"Call it a premenition." I say as we continued

Soon after Luke, Lance and Selina caught up to us.

"Well? anything?" Lance asked

"Animals came at us, I'm guessing it's the witches way of keeping away enemies."

They nod

We kept walking until Selina once again yelped. We turned around and I asked. "What is it this time."

"L-Luke..."

From his name I turned to him. His complexion started turning green.

I went up to him and put my hand on his forehead.

"Dude! What's wrong?"

"Poison."

I turned back to Amy. She looked serious.

"Did you get scratched by anything?" Amy asked Luke.

Luke showed us the back of his hand, a tiny scratch was there.

"You probably got poisoned "

"Selina, heal him." I ordered

"I-I don't-"

"You're the one with light magic, heal him!"

She put her hand above Lukes hand and a very dim light came in sight. Nothing changed. Luke still looked sick. How did I forget she couldn't heal that soldier before, she probably can't heal poisons.

"I'm fine." Luke croaked

"Hah, like hell you are. You know you look like Alexs attempt of cooking?" I said sitting him down

"Amy, is there any other cures?" I ask

"Mana transfer. Something to cool him down."

Mana transfer: a transferring of mana that could heal of increase power temporarily, the transfer is though open physical contact...like....A kiss or sex.

As if someone would have sex right now. A kiss would do.

I guess my ice could help at this time.

I squatted out my hand on his bottom lip, opened it and put my mouth to his. He flinched for a second before realising what happened.

I closed my eyes and focused. A mixture of my mana and ice. Then pour it into his body.

I detached my lips from his and see that his complexion started to slowly come back.

He looked at me, I looked at him.

Well this is awkward.

We both stood up and I quickly faced Amy. She had a smirk on her face.

I walked up to her and she quickly gave me a comment.

"Nice kiss."

"Fuck off" I replied instantly

Lukes pov:

I'm torturing myself. I really like this girl...I've actually probably fallen in love. And I'm in deep.

Yesterdays event was impulsive, it was great though, it was so hard to stop my urge from doing more.

But she's Eds Fiancee. My best friends fiancee.

Sure he might be a dick sometimes but at the end of the day he's still my bud.

I can't do that to him. But I'm hurting Jose as well as myself.

With that kiss, I think I know that Jose has some sort of feelings for me. But it's not going to happen.

Edgars in love with her meaning he won't let her go, If she rebells her family might be in trouble. they are her weakness.

With this second kiss where she's healing me, her ices cool ness enters me, though cold the kiss was hot. Just like yesterday.

Josephines POV:

We kept walking until we reaches a black mansion. This part of the forest was dark and quiet.

This is a stereotypical haunted house. Seriously author, come up with something more original.

"S-S-Scary." Selina says from behind. I looked back and she's already holding onto Lukes arm.

Luke looks abit annoyed which made me smile abit but I'm still mad at him and I still hate her.

we walked through the gate and into the mansion. There were no lights so Luke used his magic and made a small bit of fire appear on his hand which he used to light up a wooden stick we used as a torch.

"This seems to be it." Amy says.

"Looks like it" I responded

We kept going in, seeing port its that have been ripped, we can't see the face, and the bodies been painted on with red stuff...or blood.

"yeek!" I here from behind

Amy and I turn around and glare at Selina. I've literally had enough.

"Make any more unnecessary sounds again and I swear I will make you mute for the rest of your life." I threaten

She immediately covered her mouth with a hand.

We kept walking and walking until we go into a room that's white and pink. This room doesn't match the rest of the place.

We then hear a humming sound that made us stop walking half way in.

A girl sitting infront of the mirror was brushing her purple hair while humming an out of tune melody.

She turned her head to us and her green eyes turned hollow black.

"Witch" I say

She smiled hideously and started laughing and witched high pitched laugh.

Wind started to blow inside the room causing everything to start flying up.

We ran out of the room before getting sucked into that tornado of possible head bumps.

We went into a different room. A ball room. it was surprisingly clean.

A purple lady with Purple eyes, curvy body, exposing cloths and a typical witch hat then appeared.

"Well...it seems like that king called for people from another kingdom. Interesting."

"What's interesting is that hat." I mocked

She glared at me

"Hm...A dark magic user...and..what's this? More experience than of a normal human being?"

She means....my past life?

"I see, so you've-" Before she could continue I froze the ground and created spikes on the ground under her.

She jumped up and landed on the terrance above her.

"Not bad....entertain me." She says.

"I'll gladly entertain you...." I shadow jump to the terrance "WITH DEATH!" I swung my sphere at her neck but she dodged swiftly as she then jumped off the terrance. When she landed, Luke transported to behind her and swung his sword.

She's now fighting both Lance and Luke but without using her magic. She's just dodging.

Amy created a earth barrier around her and Selina. NICE AMY!

The witch is fast, I need to do more.

I jumped down and landed infront of her.

Quickly concentrating on my training I transformed. That's right. My fox transformation.

My hair turned white, My one eye changed colour, and I grew fox features. My weapon turned into the reaper sword.

This time my outfit didn't change into that black sagging dress. Mother said I can change that.

"Josephine." I turned at the sound of Lukes voice.

He looked at me with concern and anger.

"Don't worry Luke. I'm in control"

With those words his eyes widened.

I charged to the the witch as started attacking. She and I have a one-on-one battle. Well more like a one person attack and the other one dodge.

"Josephine...or should I call you Sarah?" she whispers

"How did you know?" I asked while still fighting.

We were away from the others so they wouldn't hear.

"I'm a witch, I know everything."

"Yeah? Well when I kill you that secret will be gone too."

"I can't die."

"Everything can die."

"You will know pain Josephine."

"Say what?" I asked, confused

"You will know pain greater than mine. Worse then people turning to you because you're a witch. They'll turn on you because you're you."

"I have no idea what you're saying, and I don't care" I slash and she shifts backwards.

just as she reaches the wall two figure appear next to her and grab her wrist.

Edgar and Felix.

They each put something on her wrist. Magic restrains.

"YOU!" She screams at Felix. She suddenly collapsed but she didn't fall since Felix and Edgar had her wrists.

"We said that you have to come to us." Edgar said glaring.

"If we did we would've lost this place." I say with my hands on my hips as I transform back.

I looked back to see if Luke and lance were ok. Luckily they were. Amy at the moment was putting down the earth barrier.

"How did you guys get here?" I ask

"My knight can do small distant teleportation, not as well as Sir Luke but he can still do it." King Felix replied.

I slowly nodded my head as if intrigued but in reality I didn't care. I just cared about going home.

We stated walking back, I walked with Edgar as he said he wanted to ask me something.

"You can transform?"

"Yup, mother trained me."

He smiled "My fiancee is powerful."

"Heh."

"You'll soon be my wife."

"Edgar, I've told you I really can't."

"You will." he says as he fastens his steps. I really need to do something about this Engagement.

Alexs POV:

a-lot has happened these past years. The demons, Edgar, the witch. honestly its exhausting. So exhausting I didn't realise that my sister liked luke and Luke liked her but was holding back.

We all reunited right after they captured the witch and I walked with Luke.

"Dude...you like my sister?" I asked

As much as I hate it, Luke should go with Josephine. But Edgar is a problem. He's so obsessed with Josephine it's not funny. I as a brother have a hard time protecting her from these men.

Luke looked at me eyes widened

"I-, well...." He looked away while hesitating.

"Even if you deny it, I already know, I can tell. But why are you holding back?" I ask

"Ed."

Right...Ed and Jose are engaged

"Look, just go for her and deal with Edgar later, or she just might fall for him. And as if I'd give my blessing to someone who tried to rape her."

Luke didn't show any sort of emotions.

This is going to be hard on them.

I just want to go home and I'm sure everyone feels the same.

End of Chapter 32

Author: The brother approves, It's normally hard in romance novels to have protective brothers approve, but it's not like I made him have a sister-complex.

21st March Sunday 2021

Sign: Tiggy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
3.7K 160 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
86.8K 6K 38
"Usually innocents like you have time to grow into their magic before they have to break the rules. You don't have that time, Minta. Please believe m...
257K 11.5K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...