I reincarnated as the Villain...

By Novelgeek101

In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancé, b... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The past
Chapter 2: I Reincarnated as her again!
Chapter 3: The next day
Chapter 4: Magic Ceremony
Chapter 5: Step brother??!!
Chapter 6: My fiance
Illustrations
Chapter 7: 6 years later
Chapter 8: Crown princes Debut
Chapter 9: Getting to know one another
Chapter 10: Midnight Festival Fun
Chapter 11: Assigned knight
Chapter 12: Debut
Illustration 2
Chapter 13: Entering the Academy
Chapter 14: New changes New feelings
Chapter 15: What is this?
Chapter 16: School Formal
Chapter 17: Perspective
Chapter 18: Exams
Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse
Chapter 20: Who kisses who
Chapter 21: The Enemy
Chapter 23: Training for war
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 25: War starts
Chapter 26: Captured
Serious talk
Chapter 27: Transform
Chapter 28: New year New start
Chapter 29: Complicated feelings
Chapter 30: The future starts
Chaoter 31: The Cristalic Kingdom
Chapter 32: Torn inbetween
Chapter 33: Physical connections
Chapter 34: Witch awakens
Chapter 35: They remember everything
Chapter 36: My life here
Chapter 37: I don't want to see them
Chapter 38: That feeling
Chapter 39: Stay away from my mask
Chapter 40: Get the hell away from me
Chapter 41: Hello again
Chapter 42: Revealed in a fight
Chapter 43: Surprise
Chapter 44: Dead Sea
Check it out
Read
Chapter 45: Hostage
chapter 46
👏👏👏
Chapter 47: I'm fine
Chapter 48: Family
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 22: CP coming of age

9K 277 144
By Novelgeek101

The 18th birthday of any noble is when they have their Coming of age Ceremony.

I'm currently 16 turning 17 while the boys are 17 Turing 18.

Lance was the first to have his debut, and today is when Edgar has his.

And because Edgar's a Prince It's going to be grand, everyone will be there, and worst of all, I have to be his partner. It's my roll as his fiancee.

And you should know, every time before a big event, both Alex and I have to go through torture.

"Good morning Milady."

"Jamie~~ just let me sleep for 5 more minutes" I said half sleep

"But milady, we need to get you ready for the Crown princes coming of age ceremony."

I looked up from my pillow and looked out to the clock

"Jaime, there is still 12 hours left before me depart. There is still 6 hours for me to sleep."

"But Milady, Today is the biggest occasion you've encountered, we're going to be doing more then the things from before."

I look up to her and sees that she's showing sinister smile

"Jaime... No, NO, NO NO NO NO!"

I jumped up from my bed and run towards the door, but before I could reach it 2 maids caught both of my arms.

"Ho, ho, ho. Milady. We're going to make you shine."

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

They dragged me into the beauty room and started my torture.

*** (9 hours later) ***

The torture finally stopped, but I'm dead and I think I have trauma.

"Oh my! Milady! You look absolutely dazzling."

"Milady! You are just too beautiful!"

Geez, these people flatter way too much.

This is what I'm wearing, for me, it's way too mature for a 16 year old. And those heels, I swear I might fall.

When I see Alex exit the beauty room, he looked extremely lifeless and, well... He looks dead.

But handsome at the same time 👍

He also has his nice black hair pushed back.

"Oh, dear brother. You're going to have girls swarming all over you."

"Shut up." He says with a smirk.

We take off not long after everyone finished getting ready.

*** (At the palace) ***

"Now announcing, Prince Edgar and his fiancee Lady Josephine."

I put on a plastic smile while I walk down the stairs with Edgar hand in hand.

"I'm happy you're my first dance as an Adult." Edgar smoothly says while dancing with me.

"Yes. Also, Edgar, we need to figure this engagement out."

Because truth be told, I don't want to marry you, maybe in the last life but not in this one.

"Jose, as I've told you many times. You're the only one for me. And I don't plan on letting you go, you can't escape."

I swear, he's gotten creepier.

"Edgar. It's unfair to both you and me, I have someone else....I like, and if you're to marry me, well... it'll feel like I'm being unfaithful to you."

"Then... Love me."

"Yeah...I can't just say I love you and then really love you. You know it doesn't work that way."

"Then try."

"I can't Edgar, I really, REALLY, don't see you in that way. And I'm sure I won't in the future."

"Jose..."

I shook my head saying it's not going to happen.

"Whatever you say, you are still mine." he says with a frown.

I sigh at his thought and turn my head to look around at the people joining us in the dance. And one of the many is Selina and Luke.

Argh! it really puts a twist in my stomach.

Wasn't she supposed to like Edgar? Why Luke? She didn't like him last time. I mean she flat out rejected him back then. Of all four guys you choose the one I like. Always the one I like. It's been proven though out 2 life times!

...

Come to think of it. I don't think the other 3 have shown any interest in her. Edgar likes me, Alex hasn't really talked to her much and neither has Lance.

But only Luke...Though I don't think he likes her in that way.. does he? Even with those arguments there was no slip up on his feelings on Selina.

After the dance, I decide to walk off away from the crowd, it's hot and humid in there, couldn't this world have air conditioners?

oh wait... I have ice magic.

I use it to cool me down while I rest in the corner of the hall room.

I then looked to the left where the balcony was and saw Selina and Luke chatting.

As Etiquette says, Earvsdropping is not lady like, but... It's fine as long as no one notices.

I shadow jump onto the sheltering roof of the balcony, which was not the place I was expecting but ok.

Selina and Luke are literally right under me. I sit down on the bricks and listen into what they are saying.

(Selina) "You know Sir Luke, you've been the only person in the school that's been Nice to me."

(Luke) "I'm sure you'll find those people who wants to be your friend."

Ewwww.... this is cringe

(Selina) "I apologise for causing a rift between you and Lady Josephine. I think it's mainly because she doesn't like me."

This Bitch! Is she trying to make him hate me? Or is she doing it unconsciously?! because that would make me want to kill her more.

(Luke) "She doesn't hate you."

(Selina) "Sir Luke, you are honestly kind and see the good in everyone."

Ok, this bitch should be thankful I'm not going down there right now.

(Luke) "Hahaha, thank you for the compliment, but trust me, She doesn't hate you."

I didn't, but now I do.

(Selina) "Say... Sir Luke... Do you have someone you like?"

Hm? Ok, that was a good question. Good one Bitch.

...

He's not talking... Is he hesitating? Argh, I can't see!

(Luke) "I...did."

Did? As in... past tense?

(Selina) "Well, what about right now?"

(Luke) "....No, right now I don't."

(Selina) "O-Oh, is t-thats so."

Argh, I can't listen to this anymore. I shadowed jumped myself back to the corner I was in before I looked back at the balcony where Luke and Selina were, but instead of seeing just two people chatting, I'm seeing two people kissing.

Well, more like Selina kissing Luke, but he's not pushing away, instead he's taking her hand.

Ouch!

My chest... It feels like it's breaking.. W-Why?

Because of that? Selina and Luke? Because I like him?

This feeling is not like with Edgar though.

Or is it... I didn't truly love Edgar the last time.

"Jose?"

"hm?"

I turn around to see a white haired boy walk towards me with a nice smile.

"Edgar, How are you enjoying your birthday so far."

"It's going according to plan, except, it would be better if my partner wouldn't go disappearing anymore."

"Hahaha, sure, my bad."

"You know what one of the many things I love about you? You aren't restricted from my status."

"Oh no, I am, you royals could do anything, so I'm scared alright."

"Yes, but you don't look at me like I'm of a high ranking."

"I think you would've known by now that even if it's god, I don't bow my head that low unless I have something to protect."

"And currently what are you protecting? Because you keep asking me about the engagement instead of the king."

"I'm protecting my family."

"Is that so."

"Yep. But if someone hurts them, Royal or not, I will kill them." I say with a smile

"That's why I love you." He smiles back

"Me saying I might kill your family if they hurt mine is why you love me?"

"It's your independence and confidence, though I doubt you'll hurt much of my family."

"We'll see about that." I said while laughing.

Warm

Something on my lips are warm. and something is covering my cheeks.

Edgar?

Omg! He's kissing me! In the corner at that!

It also isn't a quick peck but a long LOOONGGG kiss.

He's not letting go.

He bit my lips making me yelp and open my mouth then let his tongue run it's way in.

Omg! Tongue! This is a tongue kiss.

I couldn't break away, he's holding both my hands down with one hand and with the other hand, pushing me against the wall of the corner.

I'm nearly out of breath.

before I knew it I let out a small moan.

Ack! What the heck.

He detached his lips from me and smirked

"That was cute."

He lets go of my hands and I cover my lips. He stands back as I try to slap him.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU!" I stutter while pointing at him.

"You sure are blushing hard Jose."

"How can I not! And- Ouch! My lip!"

"Oh, sorry about that Jose." He smiles

You sure don't look like it

He quickly steps up close to me again and before I could react, he came close again and licked my bottom lip.

"Better?" he inclined his head while smiling.

I swear, if I was a kettle I think I would've exploded.

I pushed him back and walked away as fast as I could. I spotted Alex at the food table and hurried over to him.

For the rest of the night, I've avoided both Edgar and Luke by staying with Alex. And for the entire time I thought about the kiss with Edgar, and regretfully, I unconsciously compared it with Lukes.

Edgars was more intense... But I felt sparks when it was with Luke...It's just. ARGH! I can't think straight.

"Luke!" Alex calls.

HUH? HUH? WHERE?

To our left

He's walking over here with Selina, arm in arm.

The heck?

"Oh? What's up with you two?" Alex asks with a frown

"Well, erm..." Luke hesitates

"We're going out! Isn't that great Sir Alex?"

HUH? WAIT WHAT? THEY ARE GOING OUT? AS IN DATING?

I kept on smiling, a fake one obviously, but I think I twitched the moment she said going out.

Alex's face turned dark, probably from how informal she's being.

"Congratulations Sir Luke, Lady Selina." I said first with a smile.

I said Sir Luke because... well... I can. And it definatly bugged him since he's frowning abit.

"Yes, thank you, and I notice that you and the crown prince are closer than ever Lady Josephine, It's like you two are sucked together." He smiled (Luke)

Huh? Sucked......He means the Kiss?! He saw?!

Wait....

Why am I panicking... I didn't do anything wrong

"Yes, I seems like it."

"Luke, I'll be getting some drinks, I'll be back."

She's calling him by his first name... interesting.. And she isn't stuttering. Well HOW LOVELY! Note the sarcasm.

"I'm also kind of thirsty, I'll be right back." Alex says while walking away.

No! don't leave me with HIM!

I watched as Alex disappeared into the crowd, then at Lukes nonchalant face,

"Are you spying on my now?" I asked

"If you're going to do that, do it someone where no one can see."

"Tch-"

He rolled his eyes at me clicking my tongue.

"You know, what is your problem?" He asks

"My problem? I don't have a problem, YOU DO!"

"No, you do. Why did you suddenly call me Sir Luke"

"It's only etiquette, something your girlfriend doesn't have. And I did you a favour, if your girlfriend sees how close we are she might be jealous, so you should be thanking me actually."

"Oh really? Then Thank you So much. And excuse you, but Selina has fine etiquette."

"Selina? Oh I see you guys are dropping the honorifics. But no, she was so casual with Alex, it's honestly embarrassing."

"Are you serious? So it could be true you're bullying her."

"WHAT? Where did that come from"

"From what you said, that she doesn't have any etiquette when she does."

"And you are accusing me of bullying her for that? Anyone who saw that scene would be talking behind her back by now."

"She was being friendly. No one would say something about that. So stop targeting her, or are you just mad cause she's my girlfriend now."

"OK, Luke. First of, I am not targeting her! I have absolute no interest in her, and secondly, I could care less that she's your girlfriend. Now I'm leaving. I am way too tired to fight with you today, I don't have the energy." I saw as I pick up my dress and start walking away.

"You running away?"

"If being tired and not wanting to argue is running away then yes, I'm running away."

I left the palace and got onto one of the spare carriages so Alex can use the one we took to get here to go back.

Seriously though. What's his problem? I don't even know why we were fighting. The subject came out of no where.

ARGH....The guy's confusing me!

End fo Chapter 22

Authors note: sorry I forgot to update yesterday

Josephine and Luke at it again.

Edgar and Josephine kiss

Luke and Selina date

What'll happen next? DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

Also do you like Luke better or Edgar?

22nd Monday February 2021

Sign: Tiggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 462K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
182 16 10
The last thing you remembered was being someone stabbing you to death. So... why did you return to the time before all of this had happened? Were you...
46.4K 4K 67
Stories of how to survive as an evil duke's daughter are nothing new. But then fate just had to, really had to, put Lizzie at the center of such repe...
5.7M 303K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...