I reincarnated as the Villain...

By Novelgeek101

In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancé, b... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The past
Chapter 2: I Reincarnated as her again!
Chapter 3: The next day
Chapter 4: Magic Ceremony
Chapter 5: Step brother??!!
Chapter 6: My fiance
Illustrations
Chapter 7: 6 years later
Chapter 8: Crown princes Debut
Chapter 9: Getting to know one another
Chapter 10: Midnight Festival Fun
Chapter 11: Assigned knight
Chapter 12: Debut
Illustration 2
Chapter 13: Entering the Academy
Chapter 14: New changes New feelings
Chapter 15: What is this?
Chapter 17: Perspective
Chapter 18: Exams
Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse
Chapter 20: Who kisses who
Chapter 21: The Enemy
Chapter 22: CP coming of age
Chapter 23: Training for war
Chapter 24: Goodbye
Chapter 25: War starts
Chapter 26: Captured
Serious talk
Chapter 27: Transform
Chapter 28: New year New start
Chapter 29: Complicated feelings
Chapter 30: The future starts
Chaoter 31: The Cristalic Kingdom
Chapter 32: Torn inbetween
Chapter 33: Physical connections
Chapter 34: Witch awakens
Chapter 35: They remember everything
Chapter 36: My life here
Chapter 37: I don't want to see them
Chapter 38: That feeling
Chapter 39: Stay away from my mask
Chapter 40: Get the hell away from me
Chapter 41: Hello again
Chapter 42: Revealed in a fight
Chapter 43: Surprise
Chapter 44: Dead Sea
Check it out
Read
Chapter 45: Hostage
chapter 46
👏👏👏
Chapter 47: I'm fine
Chapter 48: Family
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 16: School Formal

12.5K 410 191
By Novelgeek101

Josephine POV:
I, Josephine, like Luke, the obsessive male character with a cold personality that actually turned out to be very different In this life, but that's besides the point. I now like someone who could be the end of me.

I think I'm mental

It been awhile since that night we hugged on the floor and it's been awhile since I admitted it and told Amy.

Life's been harder because weirdly I keep noticing him and everything he does.

Oh, fuck my life.

It's about mid year and we have a whole school formal event.

This scene I remember clearly, I also remember the emotions and hate I felt during my first life.

In this scene all 4 guys ask Selina to dance but in the end she chooses Edgar. Josephine then trips her and Edgar threatens her and announces to the school that Selina is his and no one can you touch her.

It's sweet but dumb.

Because of this event, it's been busy everyday, we have to decorate, plan the event, Argh, basically it's a pain in the ass.

Girls have it rough, we have to pick out outfit, make sure the dance is well practiced, and worry about actually getting to dance.

The formal event is supposed to be fun, but I can't help but have a bad feeling. Probably because I'm scared about the live scene happening.

The one thing I'm not worried about is the dancing, I'm an excellent dancer, but the school still wants us to take classes along with the 2nd years. It starts today and it's what I'm doing at this moment.

Girls and boys change partners every song and we just keep dancing and dancing. They aren't even teaching. We know the basics so we just practice.

This class is technically about that.

Edgar is currently not here because of royal errands but it's not like he needs to be. He basically exceeds in everything.

Right now my partner is a 1st grade student that is pretty shy, his movement is kinda slow but not bad. I'm technically leading the dance.

This whole class in kinda boring though. Until the teacher calls.

"Students, students, you have all done so~~ well..."

Oh, the flattering, because of the status of most these kids they can't say bad stuff. So all they do is flatter us. It's so annoying.

"....but there are two students who caught my eye. Sir Luke and lady Josephine, could you step forwards and give us an example of a wonderful dance? I saw the two of you dance at one of the social gatherings, it was beautiful."

Luke and I both step away from our partners and into the Center.

We get into position, my heart is already racing. 

Calm down stupid heart! 

Luckily I didn't show any expressions of discomfort

The music begins and we start dancing.

"So, that one time we danced that was actually a battle for who leads was noticed by someone?" I whisper to him.

"Seems like it, but I think everyone actually noticed it, they were all staring before."

"Oh yeah?"

He nods

That's when I felt it again, large movements leading the dance.

I look up at him.

"Really?" I questioned him.

By doing this he's challenging me to fight for the leading movement.

He smiles and that's all I need to know what to do.

I strengthen my back putting no weight of the arm behind me and put in big movements along with Luke.

This feels like back then, we keep spinning and spinning until I clicked my heel and lost my balance.

My balance was off by alot, I was about to fall, but just as I'm about to, Luke picks me up as spins me around in the air just like how Edgar did before, then he dips me.

Did I mention I hate dips? They give me heart attacks.

"Same as before, you need practise." he whispered

"Piss off." I spat.

And that's the end of dance class. My brain hurts.

Right now I'm walking down the hall with Luke and talking about random stuff, it's always easy to have a conversation with him as long as it's not awkward or if I'm having a panic attack from my  feelings

We keep walking until we get to my dorm door.

"....yeah, well I'm going in and washing up now." I told him

"Yeah ok, make sure to practice."

"I DON'T NEED TO PRACTICE! I'm not bad, as long as you don't dip me."

"Why? Scared?"

"What? No! It just gives me a heart attack."

"Sure...." he says smirking.

I roll my eyes and unlock the dorm room

"Hey." he calls out.

I turn my head to face him but I didn't realise how close he was and that resulted in our lips making contact.

I stepped back and he stood straight up.

We looked at each other than diverted our eyes at the same time.

"oh... erm...I'm...gonna go." He says quietly.

"Yeah, go." I croak.

He walks pass me and leaves.

What the heck? We just kissed, it was by accident but we kissed.

I opened the door to the dorm until I heard a cough. I turn my head and see Alex and Lance.

Lance looks surprised but Alex looks furious.

"Jose, what just happened?" Alex questioned

"Whatever do you mean my dear brother." I tried to sweeten things up.

"Don't play games, I saw it."

Oh shit.... He saw

"It was an accident, I turned my head and... That... happened."

He frowned, he's not convinced. I look at Lance for help but he just stood there.

Annoying

"Ok brother, I'll see you later." I said as I enter the dorm room.

"Come back here-"

I shut the door. Wow, this is great, I kissed the guy I like and my brother saw.

Oh great.

I went to class afterwards and didn't listen, my mind was still on the kiss. I mean that's the first kiss I've ever had in my 3 short lives.

Wow, saying it really makes me sound like a loser... What ever, I've lives 3 short lives which in each I didn't even reach the age of 30.

During lunch I didn't stay very long because Luke is there and it's freaking uncomfortable.

I walked around in the hall doing absolutely nothing, I didn't know what to do.

Thats when I saw Edgar Walking towards me.

"Hey Edga-"

Before I could finish my greeting, he grabbed my wrist and kept walking in the same direction but also dragged me along.

"H-Hey! What the heck? Where are you taking me?"

"..."

"Hello? You deaf?"

He still didn't reply, I tried to twist out of his grip, it didn't work. I tried to freeze his hand, but he melted it with his fire.

Eventually I gave up.

He pulled me into his room and finally let me go.

"Wanna explain?" I asked as I sat on Edgars bed

"What happened."

"What?"

"This morning, you and Luke, in-front of your dorm, What happened."

He saw? How? When?

"You were there?"

"Lance told me."

I frowned

That son of a bitch.

He must have noticed my expression, because Edgar read my mind.

"He told me because he's my knight, I told him to report to me about you."

"That's creepy." I said, half joking.

"It's for your own good."

"What? Ok, never mind that, Nothing happened. It was an accident."

"Accident?"

"Yes, Accident."

He then walked towards me and stood extremely close to me.

"Ok" He whispered. he held down both my hands with his and leaned his face closer to me.

His lips then touched mine. He kissed me. I didn't move. I'm in shock.

When he finally detached his lips, he whispered to me.

"Then I call this an accident too."

He walks out of the room leaving me in the state of, confusion, shock, anger, and fear.

What the hell just happened? Who am I? Where am I? Tell me what to do.

I think I know how Edgar feels towards me but I can't be certain.

I shook off what just happened and walked out of the room and back to mine.

***

2 days passed and it's the night of the Whole school formal event and right now, Amy and I are getting dressed.

My dress, shoes and accessories;

I'm wearing white, I better not get anything on it.

Amy on the other hand is wearing a dark purple short dress and black heels

We head down to the hall where the event is held. Food stands are out, music's playing and the place is decorated with fabrics and flowers.

It's extremely beautiful.

Amy and I hanged out with the guys near the buffet table, we're all having fun but Edgar is not talking to me and Luke and I are very awkward with each other.

Alex and Amy goes out and starts dancing, Lance and Edgar went of to who knows where, which leaves Luke and I alone in this awkward situation.

We're still just standing there, Luke has his hands in his pockets while looking around, I'm sipping my drink continuously while having my other arm around my stomach.

We were like that for half an hour. This day was supposed to be fun!! Why is it so suffocating! 

I couldn't stand it, so I started a random conversation.

"Whoever decorated the hall has good eyes."

"Yeah."

...

I swear to god I hate it when people shut down conversations when it's obvious the other party is trying to start one. 

"So, um... You look nice."

Why did I say that! 

Seriously? You look nice? It's not like he's a girl! He's wearing a suit! Nothing nice about that!

"erm.. Thanks, You look great too." He replies

"Thanks, hopefully I won't get a spill. Struggles of wearing white."

"Haha, true."

Ok, Ok. We're getting somewhere.

This time he starts the conversation

"So about the, erm... The... Kiss..."

And here it comes.

"Yeah... erm....should I start with sorry?" I said. 

I don't even know why I'm being apologetic.

"No... I should be saying sorry. Sorry." he replies 

Oh god. We're back to square one of being awkward. 

I can't stand it. I'm just going to spill what I think....Well.... what I kinda think.

"Ok, we kissed. It was an accident. This is awkward and super uncomfortable so... what do we do."

I said it. I said it. A normal person doesn't say something like this. 

Luke looks at me like I'm some sort of entertainment. He starts laughing.

"Hahahahaha, oh god, way to make it less awkward. Hahahahaha!"

Geez, he can't go a day without laughing or teasing me. 

"Ok, ok, stop laughing you idiot. We good?"

"Yeah we're good." He says still slightly laughing.

Was it that funny?

"Want to dance?" He put out his hand.

"Sure, why not."

We walk towards the dance floor and start dancing away. This time isn't a contest but just two people casually dancing. It's actually quite nice. The way we both relaxingly move, how our movements are in sinc. I kinda wish this would never end.

But of course, it eventually did.

Suddenly, just as we were about to walk of the dancing section of the hall, a hand pulls me in again just as the next song started.

I was dragged in, leaving Luke their confused. When I was turned around Edgar was looking down at me as he moved me into a dancing position.

I'm getting the sense of deja vu. This has defiantly happened before.

"Edgar, you have got to stop pulling me In to dance when I just finished."

"You're my fiancee."

"By name, and what does this have to do with the dance again?"

"We are engaged so it's proper to dance together."

It's not like you ever danced with me the first time around

"Edgar, we don't hav-"

"You can dance with him but you can't dance with me? Your fiancé?"

"I-"

Ok. That shut me up. I am speechless.

He had a cold look, not like in the first life, but like he's angry.

Does he hate me right now? 

When we finished the dance, I tried to walk away as fast as I can, but Edgar grabbed my wrist and literally twirled me into him. He has his arm snaked around my waist, I can't get out.

"Excuse me everyone." Edgar called out.

"Could everybody come closer, I have an announcement."

Huh? What does he want to do!!??

Everyone came closer, Alex and Lance were quite far still, Luke came into sight and was standing about 2 meters away from me and Selina was standing next to him.

"I would like to remind you all that Josephine is my fiancee, She is mine and I warn all who dare cause her harm or try to take her."

When Edgar said that last part he looked at Luke with intensity. He then looked at me then bowed his head.

I suddenly feel something soft on my lips and something warm on my cheek.

WHAT THE FUCK??

He's kissing me? In-front of all these people? 

Everyone saw. EVERONE.

Luke looked shocked. Alex looked angry. Lance look neutral and the whole crowd gasped.

His lips were cold but full of emotions, it felt like desperation and lonesome.

He detached his lips from mine and smiled at me then the crowd.

It's certain. He likes me. Wow. Why? He didn't like me back then but he liked my now. What is up with that?

No, that's not even the worst part, this was supposed to be said to Selina, not me, The novel changed. 

Hold shit! 

Edgar leaves me here is shock as he walks towards Lance and Alex, who btw looks he's about to kill.

But when he reaches half way, the windows of the hall shatters. 

About 50 black figures lunge into through the shattered windows and pulled up swords and surrounded us.

Alex drew his sword and stood in-front of Amy,  Lance and Edgar drew swords and protected the people around them, And Luke used his crystal magic to create a sword and shielded Selina.

Looking at that twisted my stomach.

I'm not expecting him to protect me, I can protect myself just fine. She is closer. But...

Argh! I can't believe I'm jealous and expect him to protect me!! I hate this.

The shadowed figures charged towards us and all the guys and girls started fighting using weapons and magic.

Suddenly purple smoke was launched between me and the rest of the people around us.

I was alone. 

I didn't care.

I'm angry.

Who the heck is doing this. First off, they're attacking on a 'supposed to be' fun night, Edgar confesses and kisses me, Luke protects Selina making Me angry.

This day is total shit.

I felt a figure behind me, I turned around and one of the black figures charged towards me with a knife.

I created a single dagger and pierced the guy in the heart.

"Die."

After him, black figures kept coming towards me with the intent to kill, and one by one they all died.

I didn't need both daggers to kill them, it was easy to kill them with just one. I didn't even move from my spot. It was too easy.

3rd person POV:

The Purple fogs that divided Josephine and the rest of the people slowly cleared as the assassins decreased, soon the fog cleared and everyone was safe.

Everybody turned there head to look at Josephine, who was separated from the rest of the group, in horror as her current appearance.

Her beautiful white dress was nearly fully stained with blood and even her face had abit. She was holding her dagger that dripping with red liquid in one of her hands and the other one she used to wipe her cheek with the back of her hand.

Dead bodies played lifeless around her, about 20 of them.

The image was frightening. Everyone in room was scared by the current image of Josephine De Frainzie. It wasn't something you see everyday.

It was known that she's crazy strong and fought off assassins at fight from a young age, but seeing it close up was a reality check of just how strong she is.

No one muttered a word and just stared at her, her normally nice warm self was now ice cold. Her midnight blue eyes seemed like they were glowing, it made her presence even colder than it already was.

Even the boys shivered abit, even though it was proven that they were stronger.

'It seems that they were after me' thought Josephine.

"Hic!"

Josephines POV:

"Hic!"

I turned my head towards Selina and Luke which is where that 'Hit' sound came from. Selina his behind Luke and was starting to tear up.

She shivered like crazy, and her face was pale. Seems like she's never seen this many dead bodies or blood.

She barried her head in Lukes shoulder and started to cry. 

Luke didn't move at all, his eyes were on me the whole time.

His eyes were full of different emotions, the weird thing is that I can't figure out what those emotions are exactly.

It looks like anger, concern, shock and relief all mushed together. He was frowning and his eyes were abit widened.

No one moved from there spots until the guards came in to deal with the dead bodies. And that's when the Formal event ended.

I went back to my dorm without talking to anyone and threw out the blood stained dress and washed up.

When I got out, Amy was sitting on her bed in her PJ's but still has make up on. She watched me come out from the bathroom to my bed.

She didn't looked scared at all, but it seemed like she was pitting me.

"What?" I asked her with a slight annoyance 

"Today was... eventful."

"Tell me about it."

I started moving into my blankets and laid down

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh please, they were nothing compared to me. I could kill them in my sleep."

"No, I mean Luke."

I sat up from my lying position and turned my head to her and frowned.

"Huh? What about him."

"Well, when he protected Selina you kinda... Had a look."

"What look?"

"A look like you were going to kill her."

"What? No! it was a look towards the assassins."

"Seriously Jose? Admit it, you were je-al-ous."

"Me? Jealous? Please! Through two lives of hell, I couldn't care less."

"You like him, that's why."

"It's a tiny crush. It's not like I'm head over heels over him. I'm not repeating history."

"Jose."

Her voice was hard. She tilted her and gave me the 'Admit it' look.

Argh... It's hard to fight her when she gives me that look.

"Fine! I was a tad jealous. But whatever."

"It's not whatever, you were giving a killing stare, it means you feel more than like him."

I laid down and looked at her.

"Amy. Shut. Up."

"Ok. But you know I'm right."

She went into the bathroom to wash up and I turned the lights off to sleep.

She is not right. I don't want to feel more than I already do and I'm not.

Just a 'I like him' crush. Thats it.

Goodnight!

End of chapter 16

8th Monday February 2021

Sign: Tiggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 13.7K 54
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
14.6K 616 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
207K 6.3K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
1.9K 132 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...