Naamah.

By theeblackrose-

A ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ is a demon from Hell that occupies a female body. Succubi prey on emotionally weak men an... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Bottom Bitch.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Born a killer
26.
27.

14.

4.5K 336 56
By theeblackrose-

Houston, Texas.
Wednesday.
November 24, 2021.
6:21 p.m.

Naamah Briar.

She stared at the message seeing Von was requesting that she picked him up from the airport, she was in disbelief that he actually came to another state to hear what she had to say. She was afraid to see how he'd react though. She quickly rushed to the exit of the mall, making her way to her car. Once she was inside she sped off the airport arriving in under 20 minutes. Naa parked her car near the curb and moments later Von entered the passenger seat, he had his beats around his neck and a Louis Vuitton beanie over his freshly twisted scalp. He looked over at her seeing she wasn't trying to look at him.

"You good?" He asked with a sly smile sparking up a conversation.

"Mhm," she hummed inhaling his scent feeling her body stiffen up as her spine began to ache.

Von laid his head against the headrest, then looked to her with his deep brown eyes once again, "gimme kiss," he spoke softer than usual.

Naamah finally looked at him, "I don't know where your lips been," she jokes truthfully trying not to kiss him. That would cause her to grow even more of an attachment to him and that's not what she wanted to do.

Von lifted her chin forcing her face to stay within in reach and he placed a kiss onto her lips gently.

Naa slowly pulled away with her eyes still shut, she slowly opened them looking forward feeling as if his lips were still lingering amongst her own. Von laughed at her actions shaking his head seeming quite amused by the affect he had on her, "you gone drive now?" He wondered.

"Shut up," she demanded putting the car in drive, pulling away from the curb.

On the way to her house, Von tried to keep a conversation going between the pair but Naa would only give him half ass responses or single worded ones. Her mind was focused on what she needed to tell him, it wasn't worried about anything else. "Von shut up for a minute," she stated looking at the road. He was surprised by her demand, "I'm tryna talk to you and catch up and you bein' a ass to a nigga." Once he realized she didn't plan to reply he sat back in his seat before he reached over, laying it back more allowing him to grow comfortable.

A few moments later she pulled up into the driveway, not seeing her mother's car in sight.

She cut the engine and got out, going up to the door unlocking it. Von trailed behind her holding onto his Louis duffel bag, looking down at his phone. He purposely bumped into her wanting a reaction. Naa kissed her teeth and turned looking at him with an annoyed expression before she pushed the door open, and entered the crisp house. She allowed Von to enter before she shut it, and turned the locks. "Where the room at?" He asked looking down at her short frame admiring it for a short moment.

Naa looked up at him then she walked to the steps having him follow behind her, she entered her room and she took his duffel bag placing it into her closet.

Von took a seat on the bed with his head against headboard and one leg stretched out on the cushioned mattress, his eyes stayed focused on Naa as he pretended to be occupied by his phone. He was admiring her curves in her casual black romper with thin straps. "Naa where ya mama at?" He wondered watching her move things around in the closet trying to organize it.

She replied but not loud enough for him to hear her.

He stood up to his feet and walked over standing directly behind her as she was bending over, stacking the shoe boxes. She became startled feeling his body heat up against her, he wrapped his slim arms around her waist. "What'chu said?" He wondered before he gently rocked her body side to side. "I said she must've went to the store to get the rest of the food for thanksgiving," she informed shakily. Von leaned down placing a kiss onto her neck gently, keeping his lips there.

Naa bit into her bottom lip as goosebumps started to form over her brown skin.

Naa realized Von was real big on intimacy, he needed to be touching her or feeling her in someway. To her it was cute with him being the type of person he was but the complete opposite when it came to his woman.

Von slowly guided his hands to her hips, gently rubbing small circles onto them. His breathing was starting to increase through his nose which tickled at her skin, "you missed me?" He wondered with his voice soft meaning he was becoming aroused in this moment. Naa turned around and nodded slowly, letting her arms loop around his neck. She couldn't pretend she didn't love him or even pretend she wanted to be distant with him anymore. "Shit you ain't actin' like it," Von perplexed before he started gripping his large hands onto her ass, "damn you gettin' thick on me?"

Naa laughed loudly at his words, "bye Dayvon."

"You just gone bye me?"

"Yeah bye," she replied.

"Gimme kiss," he demanded.

Naamah stepped on her tippy toes, placing her lips onto her feeling her spine start to shiver. The kiss was deep and filled with so many emotions but it started to become something aggressive on Dayvon's part. He let one of his hands become entangled in her hair and he tugged at it. Naa hummed against his lips feeling it being pulled. Von tilted his head getting more access to her lips pushing his tongue against her teeth. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue to wrestle with hers. He slowly begin walking backwards and she followed never breaking the intense session between the two. Dayvon eventually reached the bed and fell back against it, Naa climbed onto him pushing the straps of her romper off her shoulders exposing her breasts to him. Von sat up and hungrily kissed over them.

"Wait, wait, be gentle," she said to him as she breathed heavily, since they were aching the past couple days.

Von obeyed and started to be gentle with her large round breasts, he took the right nipple into his mouth sucking at it gently.

She lets her hands fondle with the zipper on his jacket, once fully unzipped she pushed the material off his shoulders and he helped remove it. She then grabbed at the hem of his t-shirt, pulling it up. He instantly raised his arms into the air letting her remove it. She wrapped her arms around his head, letting him make love to her chest. "Mmm," she hummed growing hungrier for him sexually.

"Take this shit off," he whispered looking up at her with his hands tugging at the bottom half portion of her romper.

She stood up to her feet off his lap and pushed it down, swaying her hips as the material glided against her body.  Von begin kicking off his shoes and sat up a bit, pushing his sweats and boxers down letting them slip around his ankles before he finished removing them. Naa entered the bed with her knee on one side and other on the opposing side. He held onto his hard dick as she guided her soaked pussy onto him. Von was becoming uneasy in the moment, feeling as if her pussy hadn't been touched since they last spoken. It was tight and to him it felt more than right. So right that he moaned out loudly. Naa looked down at him releasing a soft giggle before she started to grind her hips onto him real skilled like, gently going up and down in the process.

"Mmm fuck," she mumbled to herself.

Von went back to kissing her goosebump coated skin.

"Mhmm," he hummed back.

Naa began speeding up her bouncing causing her ass to clap against his thighs, her moans drowned out the noises as she was practically full on screaming by now. Von slapped his hand against her ass several times encouraging her to continue with his lip embedded between his teeth. "You missed that dick huh?" He whispered to her staring up at her in awe. She nodded her head letting out a few whimpers giving him a reply.

Von suddenly wrapped his arms around Naamah's back tightly, forcing her to him. He lifted his knees into the air and begin stroking upward with so much aggression. Naamah was screaming loudly as the mixture of pain and pleasure came about, she was nearly on the verge of tears. "FUCK DAYVON I HATE YOU!" She managed as he squeezed her body tighter since she was trying to get out his grip.

Naa hated the fact she couldn't scratch him, she couldn't bite him or anything, she felt helpless.

"Oh my god," she squealed out feeling the urge to pee.

Her pussy started to twinge from the continuous pounding and her moans became broken fragments, tears raced down her cheeks as she felt herself releasing onto him.

"Oh shit," Von mumbled feeling her juices greet him by surprise causing his strokes to become sloppy.

A farting sound submerged but he ignored it, letting go of his load inside of her.

Both their breathing was erratic and Von slowly begin unwrapping his arms from around her. Naa had finally looked at him showing her tear stained cheeks, "I fucking hate you," she confessed pushing his head playfully causing him to laugh. She climbed off him and laid back near his body.

"You wish you could hate me," he turned to her before leaning up placing a kiss onto her lips leaving her there as he pulled his boxers on going to the bathroom in the hall.

Naa stared up at the ceiling trying to control her breathing.

A smile formed over her face as she was in shock from the past moment causing her to blush, she quickly covered her face as if someone could see her. "Naamah why are you naked?" Her mother's voice questioned startling her, she quickly grabbed the pillow covering her bare body in disbelief. "Mama you're back," she said trying to sound thrilled as possible.

Lily stared at Naamah then her eyes fell to the floor seeing two different articles of clothing, "get dressed dinner is almost ready." She demanded before she began going back downstairs.

Moments later Von slowly creeped from the bathroom and shut the door, turning the lock. "Damn I came out and seen her my ass smooth went back in," he informed making Naamah laugh. "But she don't like me right? That's why you came all the way down here in the first place huh?" He questioned slowly walking over to her grabbing the pillow tossing it aside before he climbs onto her body making her lie back.

"She just real protective over me and doesn't wanna see me hurt," Naa admits letting her small hands caress his face as he hovers over her.

"Yea right.."

Naa knew why her mother disliked Von and it was because her being in love with him was killing her, she knew it but she didn't care to fight it. Now with her being pregnant she wasn't even sure how much faster her body would deteriorate. Naa grew silent and just admired his face, she never wanted to let Von go. He was really the only man she had ever grew to love. "Dayvon I-" she then grew silent fighting off speaking the words because her saying it would make it more of a reality for her.

Von had a look of confusion form over his face, "why you stop talkin?" He wondered kissing her lips several times to comfort her.

"I think it's time to eat," she lied pushing him off her and she begin redressing herself.

Von nodded starting to do the same thing.

Naa opened the door making him walk out first and she groaned feeling pain between her legs. Von looked back and chuckled noticing her walk was off, he hunched over allowing her to climb his back. "Come on folks," he demanded. Naa climbed his back wrapping her arms and legs around him, feeling her body bounce as he went down the steps.

When he arrived into the dining room he placed her down, watching her walk to the kitchen grabbing for the glass plates handing them over to Von for him to set the table.

"Do you know how to properly set a table?" Lily questioned catching Von off guard as he started placing the plates down.

Von sent her a confused look, "nah not really I ain't never really learned," he confessed.

Lily gave him a small smile and walked over, beginning to let him continue sitting the large plates down. She handed him silverware and started to direct him where each of them went. In the midst of doing so Naamah couldn't help but smile at the sight as laughter from Von and Lily erupted as he said a simple joke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 18 20
One teen. Three lost, wandering ghosts. Their mission? To rescue the teen's girlfriend from the confines of a demon succubus' headquarters disguised...
1.2M 38.5K 79
Beynikaโค๏ธ sucยทcuยทbus /หˆsษ™kyษ™bษ™s/ noun, plural- sucยทcuยทbi [suhk-yuh-bahy] a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men (or wome...
575K 20.2K 24
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ? ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐Ÿ’‹โ„ข๏ธ lil PSA: this book is sooooo...
50.1K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...