Falling in love💖

By AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... More

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Chapter - 9
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
Chapter - 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Chapter - 30
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter - 27

3K 234 172
By AyeshaTakia43

Zhan's vision got blurred.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud.

After seeing who it was. Zhan smiled a little and lost his sense.

Seeing Zhan's condition, Yibo's eyes got red because of anger.

He clutched his hand and made a fist  with a cracking his knuckles.

"Who are you? How you came in?" Ha Peng asked. He was still hovering Zhan. But seeing Yibo's dangerous aura he moved away from Zhan and again asked.

"Who the hell are you? How y..." Before  Ha Peng could complete his sentence Yibo punched him hard.

Ha Peng stumbled and fell over.

Yibo reached to Zhan and placed his head on his head. Tears started to fall from his (Yibo) eyes seeing Zhan's condition.

(Imagine them in Modern clothes)

Ha Peng stand up and tried to attack Yibo from behind but Yibo dogged the attack. Yibo stand up and kicked Ha Peng hard on the stomach and turned to Zhan.
He carried Zhan bridal style and placed him on bed. He caressed his cheek.

Then he turned to Ha Peng and advanced towards him. Ha Peng was still laying on the floor because of the strong kick of Yibo he got on his stomach.

Yibo grabbed his collar and pulled him and started punching mercilessly. Yibo punched him till the blood oozed out from his lips and mouth. He was unleashing all his wrath on him.

Then he pushed him hard on the floor.

Ha Peng tried to attack Yibo but got an another kick from him.

"W-Who are you?" Ha Peng asked while placing his hand on his jaw which was dislocated by the kick. Yibo glared him darkly.

"You are not qualified to know who I am." Yibo said and pulled the gun from his jacket and shoot at the middle of his forehead.

Then came Yibo's bodyguard running. He came and bowed to Yibo.

"Set this entire place on fire." Yibo said and again carried Zhan bridal style and walked out from the apparment.

He walked to his car with unconscious Zhan in his hands.
The driver immediately opened the door of the car seeing Yibo. Yibo sat on the backseat with Zhan on his lap. He hugged Zhan's body tightly as if he(Zhan) will dissapear if he loosened his grasp. Yibo placed Zhan's head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

Yibo fished out his phone and call doctor and asked him to came at his mansion as fast as possible.

After a drive of about 35 minutes they reached at Wang Mansion. The maid which was waiting for them to reached immediately opened the door of the car and Yibo went out of the car carrying Zhan bridal style.

The doctor has already arrived there. He was waiting for them in the living room. Yibo entered the living room. He saw the doctor there. He gestured him to follow. He went upstairs. He entered the room and placed Zhan on the soft and cozy bed and moved aside for the doctor to check up on Zhan.

The doctor checked Zhan for good 40 minutes. He treated his wounds and applied ointment on the cuts and wounds. After attending Zhan, the doctor bowed and left.

Now only Yibo and Zhan were in the room.

Mrs. Wang still haven't returned from her event and Yubin was not at home. So basically except some maid only Yizhan were in the mansion.

Yibo sat beside Zhan's bed on a chair and grabbed his hand. He caressed his hand. The marks and the bandages were making Yibo's blood boiled.

On one of Zhan's hand attached a cannula. Suddenly a memory himhim when Zhan had a fever and doctor recommended to put on glucose.

: Flashback : –

He is now alright now. But due to weakness he has to get a bottle of glucose." Doctor concluded.

"NO" Zhan screamed after hearing Glucose bottle.

"Hey what happened?" Yibo asked.

"I'll not get glucose bottle." Zhan said slowly.

"Why?" Yibo asked.

"I am afraid of needles. I won't put a cannula." Zhan said terrified.

Yibo sighed.

"Listen Zhan, it's just a small needle. It won't harm you. Understand?" Yibo tried to make Zhan understand.

"No No No!! I have said nah. I won't put a cannula. I'll eat bitter pills but I won't put cannula or injection." Zhan said in tears.

Flashback ends....

The boy who was afraid of a small niddle, today laying in this condition.

"Don't worry Zhan. I won't let anything to you." Yibo said in determining voice.

After 20 minutes, Zhan started opening his eyes slowly. He felt pain everywhere on his body. He hissed in pain.

He felt something on his hand and turned to that side. There he was. Yibo had grabbed his hand and sleeping.

'Wow, seeing from close he is more handsome.' Zhan thought and smiled.

Zhan tried to pulled his hand from Yibo's tight grasped without waking him up but Yibo woke up by the movement.

"Ahh!! you are awake. How are you feeling now?" Yibo asked with a concerned voice.

"I am fine." Zhan answered soflty with a smile.

"Who was he? Do you know him?" Yibo asked.

"H-He is the reason because of whom I came to China." Zhan said in a low voice.

"Means?" Yibo asked.

"He was my fiance." Zhan said slowly while seeing down.

"Your fiance?" Yibo asked.

"Don't tell me you don't know why I came here." Zhan asked.

"I don't know." Yibo said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I thought Aunt Carman told you already." Zhan said.

"No, I don't know anything. Now you tell me." Yibo said.

"My brother in law fixed my wedding with him on my birthday. I didn't wanted this wedding as I knew about him that he is a bad person as he earlier tried doing bad things with me so I told my Shijie. And with the help of her I ran away on the day of my wedding." Zhan said in a go with tears in his eyes.

(Please ignore his mic)

"Ohh!! Why you didn't tell your brother in law about him(Ha Peng) already that he is not good and a bitch." Yibo asked.

"Hey, first of all don't curse in front of me and secondly do you think I haven't tried. Me and Shijie tried to explain him but he said that Ha Peng loves and he will change after marriage for me and also whether I like it or not but I have to marry him." Zha answered.

"Your brother in law is such a ass- I mean nut." Yibo changed his words seeing Zhan's glare.

"Mr. Angry bird don't you dare to disrespect my Chen gege." Zhan said angrily.

"You are saying this after what he was doing with you." Yibo asked in disbelief.

"So what. He is my gege. He loves me alot. I know maybe he has some reasons behind doing this." Zhan answered.

'He is a good person. He forgives easily.' Yibo thought and smiled while seeing Zhan.

"Hey don't stare at me like that." Zhan said. Then a maid came and placed the food on the table.

"Okay!! Now eat this." Yibo said and placed the food in front of him.

Zhan started to eating his food happily. Yibo smiled and caressed his head.

To be continue...

That's it for now.

How was the chapter. Hope you like it.

I was hesitating to write a fighting scene. I don't know what I have write.😂

Do like and comments. I really appreciate it. Also it will help me to update soon and often.

So true 😂😂😂

Damn true 😂😂

So see you all in the next update. Till then Bye bye👋

#staysafe  #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.5K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
195K 12.8K 65
Wei Zhan, a 23 year old young man is the CEO of Wei Corporation. Being an independent and optimistic thinker he plans to embrace success in his life...
125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...