tuna β€’ bnha x jjk

By fayexid_

"...Tuna?" ΰ½²β”€ΝœΝ‘π–€“Ν‘Νœβ”€ΰΎ€ A crossover with the main focus on the oc who is inspired by Toge Inumaki. Contains... More

INTRODUCTION+DESCRIPTION
ONE
TWO
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T W E L V E A N D A HALF
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ONE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TWO
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ THREE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FOUR
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ FIVE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SIX
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ SEVEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ EIGHT
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ NINE
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ TEN
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ ELEVEN
the before story
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T W E L V E
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ T H I R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F O U R T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ F I F T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S I X T E E N
𝗔π—₯𝗖 π—œπ—œ β€’ S E V E N T E E N

THREE

18.8K 742 280
By fayexid_

!REVISED!

Just so you know, bold in the middle means note. I just wanna point it out since I don't wanna write "I wrote a note" too much in a chapter

On to the story

"So does that mean if you tell me to be smart, I will be?" Kaminari's eyes seemed to sparkle at the new information.

It is lunch time, and I'm sitting with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Baku- Ok, nevermind. The bakusquad. I'm sitting with the Baku squad. At peast that's what Mina calls themselves.

I'm here for one and other reasons. One of them being Kirishima. He convinced me to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and since I don't have any close friends yet, I agreed.

But, when I agreed, I thought we were going to have a normal conversation like normal people, but no.

They just have bizarre questions that I myself am not sure if I know the answer.

I swallowed my cold soba as I looked at him with a 'really' expression on my face. "Syake.."

"Well can you?!" He urged, leaning forward as I scooted myself back.

"That's just stupid dunce face. Even for you." Bakugo scoffed, but you know what? I agree, it is stupid "What? Can't I be smart too? You can't be the only smart one in our squad Kacchan.."

"Smartness is earned from studying, not given from birth." He scowled at his friend "AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"I'm just curious." He pouted. I sighed, feeling bad. I grabbed my notepad, writing something, or more specifically his answer and gave it to him.

I can't make you smart, I can however make you focus on your studies more, and have a better understanding

"In the end I'll still have to study, huh.." He visibly deflated, looking like a lost puppy, I almost cooed at the sight.

"What, do you expect to be smart instantly? That's not how it works, genius." Kaminari pouted "That's mean, I almost didn't pass last year you know. Plus, being short circuited everytime I use my quirk mess with my brain."

"Tuna tuna." Then just don't study. "RIGHT? What use of it anyway, it's not like I'm going to be a scientist or something."

"At least know the basics dunce face, you don't even know simple algebra." Kirishima stiffled a laugh, I rolled my eyes and just watch, eating my cold soba. "You too, shitty hair."

Kirishima stiffened, he looked at Bakugo and whined "What do I have to do with this?"

"You laughed at him but you're not much better aren't you? Remember how you can't sort your knows and nows? Or your there and theirs. Or your-"

"Ok, Ok I get it, sheesh."

"Can we literally not talk about studying right now?" Mina sighed "It's lunch! We're supposed to take a break from studying and all of that. OOH, or play games!"

"Lunch time is eating time. That's it." Damn, Bakugo why are you so dry?

She rolled her eyes "Ugh ANYWAY, I was just thinking.. Why don't we go to the arcade after school?"

Wait really? This is literally the first day

"Sounds fun!"

"Sure."

"No."

Guess which is which.

Mina, being used to Bakugo's shitty attitude, then turned to me. "What about you, Gumi-chan? Are you coming?"

I wrote a note and passed it on before chugging my drink, my plate empty. I'm still hungry, maybe I should get some bread?

I have to unpack my stuff today. Maybe next time?

"OOH THEN LET'S HELP YOU UNPACK!"

I choked. Is she being serious right now? "Salmon?"

"Why not? I don't mind, besides this means I can be the first one to see your room and have my own personal room tour!"

I stared at her, but seeing her look genuine, I just agreed. She looks sparkly, what else am I supposed to do?

"YOU THREE SHOULD COME TOO!"

Oh, you're asking the boys now? Ok-

"What? Are you sure?"

"I'm invited to a girls room..."

"Definitely not." Bakugo declined "Besides, you don't even know if fish girl here will allow us to go in her room or some shit."

Fish girl?

"I'm sure it's fine. Is it? IS IT?"

She leaned over to me, and honestly her face is close. Way too close. Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. "Tuna..." Sure...

But I wrote a condition.

As long as you don't touch my clothes and diary, I have no problem with you guys helping.

"You have a diary?" Kirishima grinned. I looked at him blankly as I gestured all over my self. Mina laughed "Yeah, I could see that."

"Well if it's fine by her then.."

"I'M GOInG To a giRLs RoOm!" We have to out restrictions on him. For sure.

"I said no dumbass." Mina slouched down "BUT WHYYY, maybe with this you could also get to know her. Seeing as you don't mind her now, you might like her later."

"I DON'T LIKE HER!"

"Okaka" no one said you were calm down. "WHAT DID YOU SAY FISH GIRL?"

"Syake." Why're you being so loud, if you don't want to fine whatever, have fun backing up "WHO SAYS I'M BACKING UP, FINE, I'LL COME."

I smirked, putting on my mask again "Salmon."

The table erupted into laughter "I couldn't believe she actually convinced you Bakubro!"

"I can't believe he actually understands her perfectly, how do you that Tsugumi? Making everyone understand you with just one word?"

I sighed

It's just a talent, fascinating, I know (──)

"You're unbelievable." Mina hugged my shoulders, "I knew I'm gonna like you from the first time I saw you."

That sounds like a cheesy romcom Mina.

She snorted "IT REALLY DOES."

We continued talking a little bit more, even though most of the talking were them talking to me and I answered with Tuna but overall it was a nice chat.

Yeah, I said was.

"Oh, so here's the oh so famous new kid from class 2A."

The chatter, and laughter died faster than I can blink. Everyone on my table groaned, and just looked at the boy in pure annoy. "Go away, Monoma."

He ignored them "What did you do to get in? Connections is that it? I thought we don't accept transfers?"

"Tuna tuna." That and some other things. "Can you not speak properly? To think that someone in class 2A has speaking problems."

"That's just low bro."

"With the looks of you, you look like you bought your way in."

And you look like you beg your way in, your point is?

Mina patted my shoulder, stifling her laughter "Nice one."

"Is this school losing its taste? If I were the teachers I wouldn't have let you in."

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.

"What you still not gonna talk? You can mention fishes but not anything else.

"Where is Kendo, I swear." Kaminari grumbled under his breath.

If I open my mouth right now, you'd be paralyzed for at least 5 hours. So please shut up. For your own sake.

Mina rolled her eyes "Can't you just do that anyway? He's getting annoying. I'm surprised Bakugo hasn't blown up yet."

"That's because he went back to class when he saw Monoma." We all look at Bakugo's chair, oh it really is gone. Ugh, not fair.

"Pfft, what? He just can't stand-OW KENDO!"

The table then sighed in relief, and I just stared. Amazed that this women can make a man baby stop talking.

"I'm really sorry class 2A, I'll make sure to watch over him- you really can't stay still can you?" She hissed under her breath, and we just watch Monoma being dragged away.

I noticed we were silent so I spoke "Dakana?" Wanna go back to class?

"Yeah he ruined my mood, let's go."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6K 25
(Y/N) (L/N) is new to the Underwater Alliance, or UA for short. It's a research center specializing in the care, wellbeing, and study of all things a...
46.5K 2.3K 50
(If you haven't read My hero academia x ohshc, go read that first so this can make more sense!!) This is a bnha x ohshc fic!! Second part!! *SLOW UPD...
863 65 14
"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜ π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘”π’‰, π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π’„π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘?" βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜…βœ©β˜… !Trigger w...
845K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...