MY CURSED MATE

By Pribadongmanunulat1_

Everly Sanchez was a she-wolf with an extremely distinctive appearance. Some people thought she was hideous... More

WELCOME!
I Meeting her I
I Running Away I
I Mates I
I Luna's Garden I
I Right Time For Everything I
I Haunting memories of the past I
I A week I
I Nightmare I
I Dark Palace I
I Evil Warlock's Coven I
I Full Moon I
I Moonstone Pack I
I Painting I
I Good Coven I
I A New Threat I
I Endless War I
I Surge of determination I
I Good Bye, My Old Man I
I Demon I
I Training I
I Official Announcement I
I Unexpected Meet Up I
I The First Attack I
I Flintstones Pack I
I Anti-Magic Chains I
I Woodland's Pack I
I Lukariah I
I Bluemoon's Pack I
I Good Coven I
I A Demon's Death I
I Crizelle's Return I
I Survivors of the attack I
I Miciera's Awakened Demon I
I Levan's Downfall I
I Vivid Memories I
I The Truth I
I Crizelle's arrival at the Alpha's Mansion I
I A stranger to each other I
I End of Part 1 I
I Lady Ganesha's aim I
I Everly's Secret I
I Runa's Blood I
I The Great Aurea I
I The Sister's Reunion I
I Mysterious Insects I
I Nemya's backstory I
I When two broken souls met I
I Crizelle's first move I
I The cliff behind the mansion I
I Miciera and The Good Coven I
I Rest well, Mother I
I Two Options I
I Darkmoon's Evil Plan I

I Return of Lady Weresfia I

5.3K 221 17
By Pribadongmanunulat1_

KABANATA XXX

Third Person's POV

In the darkness that lurks beyond the deep woods, someone with ill intention is currently surveying the area.

It was none other than Knox along with his very own group of monsters given by the evil coven to help him locate the true reincarnation of the fifth disciple, someone that is with that woman named 'Crizelle' the night the evil coven monsters attack Moonstone's second district.

Ilang araw pa lang ang lumipas at dito sila idinala ng resulta ng kanilang pag-iimbestiga.

Using knox demonic power along with that dark magic stone they use to detect the owner of that shadow whom they presume to be the real reincarnated fifth disciple, they manage to get here.

"Search the entire area, our target is near," utos nito sa mga nilalang na iyon na mabilis na naglaho upang hanapin ang kanilang pakay sa lugar.

These terrifying monsters are created with a special ability to smell someone's energy. That's why it will be a lot easier for them to locate what they came there for.

The creatures growl as they sense a presence approaching.

Saglit na napahinto si Everly sa gitna ng madilim na kakahuyan. Wala sa sariling napatulala ito sa buwan na siyang tanging nagbibigay ng liwanag sa daang tinatahak niya ng gabing iyon.

Her eyes are void with any emotions as her body moves to its own accord. Her mind couldn't grasp what's happening but her eyes are wide awake but still in its blurry state. But then, she never stumbled on anything along her way, as if she already knew where she's supposed to go and she already mastered every corner of this vast and dark wood.

Everly... She heard that voice again, again and again. Everytime its calm tone registered in her ears, she couldn't help but fall even deeper to unconsciousness.

She came into a halt once again when she felt another presence near. It didn't take second before she recognized that it was the same wolf she saw several nights before, the suspicious white wolf that has been haunting her curiosity. It's the only way to find out what's really happening to her.

But for some reason, she can't move towards it and even tries to speak.

'You're here.' The glowing crystal engraved on its forehead started to light up again as she heard its voice in her head. Now that she came face to face with it again, she came to appreciate how beautiful this wolf really is. Its eyes reminded her of the moonlight emanating around the moon along with that mysterious aura as it hides behind the cloud.

'Come...'

Mas tumindi ang linaw ng boses nito sa kanyang isip at bago pa siya makapagsalita ay kusang humakbang ang kanyang paa palapit dito. Wala na siyang kontrol sa sarili niyang katawan ng mga sandaling iyon, bagay na hindi niya maintindihan sa tuwing naririto ang puting lobo na iyon, lagi na lamang may mga bagay na nangyayari sa kanya na hindi niya magawang ipaliwanag.

Her head bowed down as her knees fell to the ground. She's completely kneeling in front of it and there's a force holding her body from getting up.

'Sampung araw mula ngayon ay tuluyan nang magtatagpo muli ang kaluluwa nating dalawa ngunit hanggang ngayon ay tila wala pa ding memorya na bumabalik sa iyong ala ala,' Bakas ang bahid ng lungkot sa boses nito. Ngunit nanatiling nakayuko ang ulo ni Everly.

Hanggang sa maramdaman niya na lamang ang malamig na pakiramdam na pumatong sa kanyang ulo. Mariin niyang naipikit ang mata dahil sa bahagyang pagkirot ng kanyang ulo.

Looks like the wolf put one of its front claws on top of her head and it triggered something inside, as well as that unfamiliar emotion that started to slip into her system. As if she has been missing something precious.

'I came here to warn you about the sudden attack that might happen any minute from now, it's the evil coven's creatures. You have to be careful Everly,' Usal nito bago tuluyang naglaho sa harapan ng dalaga.

Kasabay ng paglaho ng tila aparisyon nito ay ang pagkawala ng kung ano mang bigat sa kanyang pakiramdam. Muling bumalik sa realidad ang kanyang isip. Ilang minuto siyang nanatiling nakatulala at nakaluhod sa madilim na parteng iyon ng kakahuyan ng mapagtanto niya ang huling sinabi nito.

"Pag-atake... may pag-atakeng magaganap," napuno ng pangamba ang puso ni Everly at buong pwersang tumayo sa pagkakaluhod. Balisa niyang tinahak ang daan palabas sa gubat na iyon, kahit pa panaka-nakang sumasabit sa matatalas na tinik at putol na tangkay ng mga sanga ng puno ang kanyang balat ay hindi niya iyon ininda.

She needs to go back to the mansion as soon as possible. Manang Linda and Greyson could be in danger. Her heart is filled with so much worry as she remembers how easy it was for those monsters to destroy his father's mansion before.

She would never want something like that to happen again, the terrifying scene of watching someone you love sacrifice themselves for your safety will surely make Everly lose her mind.

The dark path she's running through seems to be a lot farther now that she's trying her best to go back in the mansion as fast as she can. She didn't even realize how far she went into the woods until now. She must've really lost her mind.

At Moonstone Pack

Samantala, sa pangatlong pagkakataon ay muling naglaho ang mga karwaheng iyon patungo sa lugar kung saan nila pasikretong ipinupuslit ang mga nakaw na produktong iyon.

Unfortunately, Ophir could not witness this because of how grave his wound is from the attack before and still healing back in his own home and village.

Those wagons entered the moonstone's storage area without any problems. Thanks to someone's authority inside.

"Magandang gabi, chief commander Gideon," pagbati ng mga kawal ng Darkmoon sa nilalang na tumutulong sa kanilang ipuslit ang mga illegal na produktong ito papasok sa bodega.

Chief commander Gideon is the current highest rank of Moonstone's commanders and holds power and influence over almost every pack warriors and knights. How they manage to convince this influential person to join their scheme lies within Alpha Edmond's convincing tactics, who talked to this guy almost a month ago and managed to convince him.

Gideon just stared at all those wagons as the knights unload all of its content inside the storage. Without any complaint or regrets, he just let them do what they came here for and if you think that he is being controlled by the alpha, you must think twice.

He climbed up this rank due to his very own ability but there's a reason why he suddenly shifted into doing dirty things like this.

It's for his family's protection. He has his mate and a daughter whom he really cared about, and how Alpha Edmond is so sure that Moonstone will soon come into destruction promised him the safety of his family, especially his daughter. He's willing to taint his clean reputation if it means the safety of the people he cares about.

Besides, ever since Greyson ascended the throne, it's really noticeable how the attacks from the evil coven arisen.

Kaya naman noon palang ay maging siya tutol din dito bilang bagong alpha. Hindi dahil sa inggit o kung ano mang dahilan kundi dahil alam niya na nasa dugo nito dumadaloy ang dahilan kung bakit pinag-iinitan sila ngayon ng coven na iyon.

"Malapit ng matapos ang aming paglilipat pinunong Gideon, maaari ka ng maunang umalis, kami na ang bahala dito," nakangising usal ng kawal na iyon mula sa Darkmoon.

Malamig ang tinging nilingon niya ito at walang pasabing naglakad paalis habang nakasunod lamang sa likuran nito ang kanyang kanang kamay.

Napaismid naman sa inis ang kawal na iyon dahil sa ugaling ipinakita ni Commander Gideon, umpisa palang ay alam niyang tabingi na ang lalaki kaya naman hindi niya lubos magawang pagkatiwalaan ito dahil napakadali lamang dito na isiwalat ang illegal na pangyayaring ito sa sarili nitong alpha.

"Look closely at those knights, report to me anything suspicious," mahinang utos niya dito na tinanungaan lamang ng huli.

He's not sure if all this will bring him to his own death but he could care less as long as they are safe.

__________

Habang lumalalim ang gabi ay palalim din ng palalim ang pangamba at takot na bumabagabag sa dibdib ni Everly. Saglit siyang napahinto sa pagtakbo upang habulin ang sariling paghinga. Para siyang mauubusan ng hangin ng mga sandaling iyon habang tuloy tuloy ang pagtulo ng pawis sa kanyang noon.

She can almost see the mansion's glimpse when she feels a strange terror sipping through her body. Her hand started to shake as the presence became nearer and nearer.

She's never felt this terrified before, it feels like something murderous is approaching her.

Balisa niyang iniikot ang mata sa paligid upang subukang hanapin ang pinagmulan ng kakaibang enerhiyang iyon.

"..Grrrrr..." It didn't take long for her to spot the creature that has been releasing that growl.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as her feet became rooted to the ground. She instantly fell to her knees when that murderous creature took a few steps towards her. Clenching her hands tightly, she thinks of a way to get out of there alive, but her body seems to do otherwise.

Parang biglang nanlamig ang kanyang pakiramdam kasabay ang pamamanhid ng kanyang kamay at palad habang patuloy na nakatitig sa mga nilalang na iyon. Hindi niya lubos maipaliwanag ang panginginig ng kanyang palad dahil sa takot.

Ano mang oras ay papanawan na naman siya ng ulirat. Ngunit sunod-sunod niyang iniling ang ulo at sinampal ang sariling pisngi.

"H-Hindi... hindi ka pwedeng sumuko ngayon," pilit na pangungumbinsi niya sa sarili bago napagpasyahang itukod ang parehong palad sa damuhan upang tulungan ang sarili na itayo. Hindi niya inalis ang tingin sa mga halimaw na iyon sa mga nakalipas na segundo upang magawa niyang iwasan ang gagawing pag atake ng mga ito.

'Only if I have a bow and arrow...' Sambit ni Everly sa kanyang isip bago hinablot ang isang may kalakihang putol ng kahoy sa kanyang tabi at iniumang iyon sa harap ng mga nilalang na iyon.

"Grrr..." dahan dahan siyang napaatras ng muling nagpakawala ng ungol ang mga ito at bahagyang umabante. Napakunot ang kanyang noo ng mapansin niya ang kakaibang ikinikilos ng mga ito.

They would have attacked me a while ago, but it's been several minutes since then and up until now, these creatures are not doing anything but just stare at me. As if waiting for something or rather someone to arrive.

Nabuhayan naman ng loob si Everly na makakatakas pa siya sa mga nilalang na iyon. Muli niyang ini-ikot ang tingin sa paligid upang humanap ng pinakamalapit na daanang pwede niyang takbuhan.

She tried running to one of the possible paths but she stopped and almost tripped herself back when she saw how fast those creatures blocked her way. They are now surrounding her, as if cornering her until the right time comes.

Samantala, di kalayuan sa kinalalagyan ngayon ni Everly ay ang dalawang nilalang na kanina pa matalim ang tinging ibinibigay sa isa't isa. Hinihintay kung sino ang mauunang umatake.

Isang ngisi ang namuo sa labi ni Knox ng makita ng personal ang mukha ng Alpha ng moonstone. Ang nilalang na siyang gagamitin sa ritwal ng pagbuhay sa pinuno ng kanilang coven.

He never expected to see this man in here. How unexpected. The fifth disciple is just near and this man is here as well. Lord Casfir will surely reward him big time if he manages to get both of the two.

Fortunately, the next full moon is near and they can start the ritual once the two most important things are already in their hands. First, is this man's body, and next the dead body of the fifth disciple.

"How lucky..." hindi mapigilang komento nito sa sarili habang nakatanaw kay Greyson na noon ay hindi inaalis ang tingin sa kanyang direksyon. Kaagad na nagpakawala ng ungol sa direksyon nito ang mga alagang halimaw nito ngunit sa kabila noon ay hindi kababakasan ng kahit anong emosyon o pagkatinag ang mukha ng lalaki.

"Are you sure you're ready to suffer the consequences of invading someone's territory?" malamig ang tonong usal nito na tinawanan lamang ni Knox, ngunit bakas ang pag rehistro ng inis sa mukha nito dahil sa sinabing iyon ng lalaki.

"Masyado kang bilib sa iyong kakayahan alpha, marapat lamang na ilagay kita sa iyong nararapat na pwesto," muling nanumbalik ang ngisi sa labi nito.

A few seconds had passed and the entire ground under the feet of that demon looking creature started to light up with some sort of a symbol. Greyson didn't waste a second to take several steps back to avoid getting caught inside of that suspicious symbol.

He watched how electricity struck down and started to burn every single thing inside that area, leaving both of them enough open space to fight each other.

Mas tumalim ang tinging pinupukol ni Greyson sa direksyon nito dahil doon. Siguradong walang nakaligtas sa lahat ng inosenteng hayop at nilalang na nahagip ng atakeng ginawa nito.

"Now, shall we start?" isang nakakakilabot na ngisi ang namutawi sa labi nito bago parang bulang naglaho sa kinalalagyan nito. Noon ay kaagad na naghanda si Greyson sa gagawin nitong pag-atake.

He felt a hidden presence quickly approaching him sideways so he muttered a spell to dispel its invisibility magic and struck a blow towards its direction, however, that demon avoided it easily with a smirk on his face. Luckily he manages to block its attack, but he'll never know until when he could keep up with this demon's fast pace.

"Opps! Too slow!" malakas ang halakhak na usal nito at bago pa makahanda si Greyson ay naramdaman niya ang pagtama ng matinding init sa kanyang likod dahilan kung bakit dire-diretso siyang sumadsad ilang metro sa damuhan.

He coughed out blood uncontrollably while kneeling on the ground. That demon specializes in the use of lighting. Something he's weak for, and because of how fast he moves, it will take him a while to get back at attacking it.

Muli niyang naramdaman ang ambang pag-atake nito kaya kaagad siyang tumayo sa pagkakaluhod at mariing ipinikit ang mata, pagkatapos ay umusal ng isang makapangyarihang spell upang pabagalin ang galaw nito.

He can only do that spell for a few seconds though. A few specks of light started to ascend from his palm which directly struck Knox's direction. Knox tried to avoid it but to his surprise it turned back and didn't stop to follow him until it successfully took a strike on a certain part of his body.

He suffered a great wound from that attack which gave Greyson enough time to heal himself and get back his drained energy. He didn't expect to encounter such a powerful creature here, near his haven. Looks like the evil coven takes their attacks more seriously these past few days and he wonders what could be the reason.

"Now, we're even," nakangising usal niya dito dahilan kung bakit mabilis na nabalot ng inis at galit ang ekspresyon nito. Pinanood niya ang ginawang pag muwestra nito sa mga alagang halimaw na iyon na kanina pa naka-amba ang mga pangil sa kanyang direksyon, naghihintay ng signal mula sa pinuno nito upang umatake.

Tila uhaw na uhaw sa mga kagaya niyang nabubuhay na nilalang ang mga halimaw na iyon. Kung siguro ay isang normal na sibilyan lamang siya ay kanina pa siya binawian ng buhay sa ilalim ng matatalim na pangil ng mga iyon. Mukhang wala itong palalampasing buhay sa mga nagiging biktima nito.

Looks like he'll be using them now. He's outnumbered to be honest and this demon looks like he's more powerful than he expected. But he shrugged all of those off, he needs to defeat this creature now because no one in the pack will be able to defend against it aside from him. Unless the good coven suddenly shows up and saves the day, which is something close to impossible.

He muttered another powerful spell as blue flames ascended from the ground and swallowed those creatures whole and burned their dark souls into dust. He can feel the heaviness in his breath after that successful spell subsides. Looks like he's getting exhausted easily after muttering powerful spells in a row.

Mukhang mauuna pang mapagod ang kanyang katawan bago matapos ang labanang ito.

Now, his victory over these creatures depends on how powerful his spells are, because in terms of physical strength he is at a big disadvantage against this demon. So all he could do is to cast as powerful spells as he could and kill all of them as fast as possible.

"Hmmm... you're more skilled in using your power than I expected. Where did you learn it? Your mother? Oh! I forgot, she didn't even saw you use your magic once before she died right—" hindi na nito nagawang tapusin ang sasabihin ng walang pasubiling nagpakawala muli si Greyson ng atake patungo dito.

"You're talking too much. Allow me to seal that hideous mouth of yours forever," malamig na usal ni Greyson habang iniiwasan ang mga kidlat na pinapatama nito sa kanyang direksyon.

He's slowly starting to get used to this demon's way of attacking. Soon he's predicting that it will start to fight him hands on using his physical strength which he'll probably ace in. Which is something Greyson will never allow. He'll make him weaker and weaker using his spells.

"Iiwas ka nalang ba ng iiwas alpha? Iyan na lamang ba ang kaya mong gawin ngayong napapagod na ang iyong pisikal na katawan?" kita niya ang mas paglawak ng ngisi sa itim nitong labi kasabay ng paglabas ng itinatago nitong matatalim na pangil mula pa kanina.

Looks like this creature is a hybrid as well. Greyson can't help but to wonder where that evil coven gets these creatures from? There's something suspicious about the sudden rise in attacks and the types of monsters they're sending. It's becoming more ferocious and powerful.

"Shit!" He tried to put up a barrier around him because the demon moves as fast as lighting after letting him avoid its attack awhile ago. Looks like he's cornering her so that he'll not be able to avoid anymore.

"What will you do now Alpha?" napalingon siya sa direksyon nito na kasalukuyang ilang metro mula sa kanyang likod. Tuluyan na nitong nasira ang harang na kanyang ginawa gamit ang matalim na dulo ng mahabang buntot nito.

Nadaplisan pa siya sa pisngi dahil sa pag-atake dahilan ng diretsong pagtulo ng dugo doon. Madiin niyang pinawi ang dugong umaagos ngayon sa medyo kalakihang hiwa sa kanyang pisngi, ilang minuto lang ay tuluyan na iyong naghilom kaya muli niyang hinarap ito.

"Let's end this now, I'm getting bored already," balewalang usal nito bago tuluyang inilabas ang pares ng itim na pakpak sa kanyang likuran at lumipad ilang metro sa himpapawid.

He narrowed his gaze as he watched him cast another powerful spell along with the appearance of the familiar symbol in the sky behind that demon. Looks like he's planning to strike him again with the lighting he used a while ago to wipe out the entirety of this place.

Greyson as of the moment is weighing the possibility of him managing to escape that attack, in order for him to do that, he'll have to make this demon believe that he has been severely injured, in that way it will bring his defense down and that's the best time to strike back and kill him.

In the span of a minute, while that demon is finishing his spell, Greyson is muttering another spell to create an illusion in front of that demon. Whether he'll believe it or not depends on Greyson's ability to create a spell, it'll be the first time he'll ever use this newly learnt spell.

"Handa ka na ba sa iyong katapusan, mahal na alpha?" kahit pa ilang metro ang layo nito sa kanya ay tila malinaw pa sa tubig na rumehistro sa kanyang tenga ang nakakakilabot na boses nito.

Patagong napangisi si Greyson sa kanyang sarili bago muling umusal ng spell upang tapatan ang atake nitong iyon. Kahit pa alam niyang hindi nito iyon talagang matatapatan. Ngunit iyon nga ang kanyang nais.

He felt the ground start growling along with the dark clouds forming in the sky as dangerous sparks of light started to form a giant circle in front of him. He can even hear in his ear the bone wrecking sound of electricity clashing with each other.

He patiently waited until that demon finally released it and finally reached his illusion. He just welcomed it with all his heart while a smirk was forming in his lips, something that demon didn't even notice because of how busy he was admiring his own attack and thinking of success.

Saglit na natigilan si Everly habang nagpapatuloy sa paglalakad palabas sa gubat. Ramdam niya ang muling paglindol ng sahig at ang malakas na ingay na iyon mula sa kailaliman ng kakahuyan.

Sa hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan ay bigla na lamang tumakbo paalis ang mga halimaw na iyon kanina matapos ang unang beses na paglindol tila ba tinatawag ang mga ito pabalik sa kanilang pinanggalingan.

She's curious as to what really is happening but she's starting to guess that it was due to powerful creatures fighting with each other and she won't take a risk to meddle with those creatures business, as long as she's safe and she can save both Greyson and manang from their attack is enough for her.

One thing's for sure, those creatures are powerful ones that could wipe out the entire mansion within a minute.

Nang sandaling marating niya ang likod na parte ng mansion ay siyang muling pagtigil ng kanyang paa sa paghakbang. Kita niya ang biglang pag-sulpot ni Greyson doon. Dire-diretso itong bumagsak paluhod sa sahig habang pinipigilan ang pagtulo ng dugo sa bandang dibdib nito.

Nanlalaki ang matang pinagmasdan niya ang estadong sinapit ng alpha at dire-diretsong humakbang palapit, ngunit kusang huminto ang kanyang paa ilang metro mula sa likuran nito ng mapagtanto niya na hindi siya maaaring lumapit dito.

Siguradong katapusan na din ng kung ano mang koneksyon niya sa lalaki oras na makita siya nito sa ganitong estado.

G-Greyson... She couldn't help but mutter silent as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes out of pity for him. She wanted to run into him and heal those severe wounds as fast as possible but how can she do that?

"What a good trick you got in there alpha," kaagad na natigilan si Greyson sa pag-inda sa sugat na tinamo mula sa pag-atakeng iyon. Mabuti na lamang at iyon lang ang kanyang tinamo.

All thanks to the successful spell he was able to pull off. He tricked the demon's eyes as to where he really is and missed the release of the attack in another direction. But it looks like this demon is more observant than he expected. Now that it is here, near the mansion where Everly and manang Linda currently is in, he can't help but to curse himself for acting mindlessly. Now he had put all of them in danger.

Napatakip naman si Everly sa kanyang bibig habang pinagmamasdan ang kakila-kilabot na itsura ng nilalang na bigla na lamang sumulpot sa himpapawid. Mula sa itim nitong pakpak at ang matatalim nitong mga sungay. Sigurado siyang isa iyong tauhan ng evil coven.

Ngunit anong dahilan bakit narito ang mga ito?

Kaagad na napasinghap sa takot si Everly ng mapagtanto na possibleng siya ang hanap ng mga ito.

The evil coven mistakenly took her sister because they thought she is the reincarnation of the fifth disciple, now that it's here does that mean that they are done with her sister and now they are after her? The real one?

Parang nawalan ng lakas ang buo niyang sistema dahil sa isiping iyon. Diretso siyang napaluhod sa sahig at mahigpit na naikuyom doon ang palad.

"No, that's not the case," pilit na pagpapakalma at pangungumbinsi niya sa kanyang sarili ngunit hindi iyon nakatulong sa takot at pangambang bumabalot sa kanyang dibdib ngayon.

When she raised her eyes, her world stopped when in a split second, that demon was already strangling Greyson's neck. Watching him struggling to get that demon's claw out of his neck and the uncontrollably bleeding in his chest sent shock waves to Everly's entire being.

For once, prove to me that I'm right... that I'm useful— Looking up at the moon hiding behind those dark clouds, she pleaded those words in her head.

However, when she looked back down again at the demon's direction, her terror became even worse. She saw how Greyson's struggling physique came to a halt as both his arms weakly fell on both his sides along with his unresponsive pale face.

No... no—

"No!–arggh!" hindi niya na nagawang tapusin ang sasabihin ng biglang sumidhi ang sakit sa kanyang ulo. Mahigpit niyang naisabunot ang palad sa buhok upang pawiin ang labis na sakit doon.

As the pain increases, she's starting to have glimpses of images flash right in front of her head. Like something triggered her to suddenly remember all those memories. But then she's in so much pain to even remember every single one of it.

"W-Whose memories are these...?" That's the last thing she's able to mutter before completely losing consciousness of what is happening around her.

"Eve,"

The fifth disciple's legendary wolf didn't waste a second to show her appearance in front of her master. Eve stared at the same woman she encountered a while ago, completely kneeling to the ground as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Her pathetic appearance a while ago still lingering at the back of her head as she watched this woman's still closed eyes and emotionless face.

But then, she knew something about her change in that split second. Her face is now filled with that familiar confident expression that portrays her authority to anyone else despite having dried tears in both her cheeks. And the way she called her name with so much familiarity sent shivers down her spine because of how it resembles that of the real Lady.

Sa paraan palang ng ginawang pagtawag nito sa kanyang pangalan ay hindi niya mapigilang maalala ang dating gawi ng kanyang naging pinuno sa loob ng ilang daang taon.

Ngunit kaagad siyang natigilan ng tuluyan nitong imulat ang mata at rumehistro sa kanyang paningin ang pares ng nagliliwanag at kulay lilang mga mata nito.

Sa pagkakataong iyon ay kusang lumuhod ang kanyang mga paa sa harapan ng nilalang na sa unang pagkakataon matapos ang ilang daang taon ay muli niyang makikita.

Her pair or fearless and unwavering set of purple eyes is enough proof that the fifth disciple's soul had embodied the woman's body. Something Eve didn't expect to happen at that very moment.

She watched the lady silently get up from kneeling on the ground before looking directly in her direction as the symbol of Lady Weresfia's power carved in Everly's forehead. An intricate half-moon symbol started to appear. She can also see how those tears started to dry out and transformed into sparkling dust in the air.

Eve just lowered her head for the second time to pay her respect for her very own master. The soul of the real fifth disciple, Lady Weresfia.

"Finally, you came back. My lady..." she muttered, but the woman's eyes were directly staring at that demon's direction who seemed to only notice her presence now.

"As my loyal servant and half, I'll give you the power and authority to end that poor dark soul's life," her command is the law for every creature in this world.

Even a legendary wolf like Eve wouldn't dare refuse her order no matter how difficult or gruesome it was.

The night continued to get even deeper as the moon witnessed the return of one of its very own disciples, the powerful Lady Weresfia. 

To be continued...

_________________________

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Thank you for reading, god bless シ︎

Please follow me on Facebook as I share some of my writing tips, advice and updates there! Link is on my bio : ) You can PM me your thoughts about the story there. If you are an aspiring writer like me, feel free to message me for any writing advice and tips there, I would be glad to share mine : ))

Credits to the rightful owner of all the videos and pictures that I included and used in this story.

©pribadongmanunulat1_2022

☞︎︎︎ Vote & Comment

#N̸o̸h̸a̸t̸e̸c̸o̸m̸m̸e̸n̸t̸s̸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 283 28
Grew up in Baguio, Charlotte Vandella notices a huge difference from her new hometown named Griffin's Cove. When she messed up with her friends and e...
1.1M 28.5K 88
Resurrecting the King of the Dark : The beginning (Book 1 of Dark Series) Sya ang huling tagapagmana ng Elafry Vasileio. Ang natitirang Glasiever at...
54.9K 2.6K 59
Born as a rouge, a child of a weak blood, raised as a fighter, broken by love, destroyed by death, and left empty with no one to rely on. Like an in...
322K 9.3K 43
Si Nica ay simpleng dalaga na may masayang buhay kasama ang kaniyang pamilya at nag-iisang matalik na kaibigan. Ngunit nagbago ito nang mamatay ang k...