MY CURSED MATE

By Pribadongmanunulat1_

Everly Sanchez was a she-wolf with an extremely distinctive appearance. Some people thought she was hideous... More

WELCOME!
I Meeting her I
I Running Away I
I Mates I
I Luna's Garden I
I Right Time For Everything I
I Haunting memories of the past I
I A week I
I Nightmare I
I Dark Palace I
I Evil Warlock's Coven I
I Full Moon I
I Moonstone Pack I
I Painting I
I Good Coven I
I A New Threat I
I Endless War I
I Surge of determination I
I Good Bye, My Old Man I
I Demon I
I Training I
I Official Announcement I
I Unexpected Meet Up I
I The First Attack I
I Flintstones Pack I
I Anti-Magic Chains I
I Woodland's Pack I
I Lukariah I
I Good Coven I
I Return of Lady Weresfia I
I A Demon's Death I
I Crizelle's Return I
I Survivors of the attack I
I Miciera's Awakened Demon I
I Levan's Downfall I
I Vivid Memories I
I The Truth I
I Crizelle's arrival at the Alpha's Mansion I
I A stranger to each other I
I End of Part 1 I
I Lady Ganesha's aim I
I Everly's Secret I
I Runa's Blood I
I The Great Aurea I
I The Sister's Reunion I
I Mysterious Insects I
I Nemya's backstory I
I When two broken souls met I
I Crizelle's first move I
I The cliff behind the mansion I
I Miciera and The Good Coven I
I Rest well, Mother I
I Two Options I
I Darkmoon's Evil Plan I

I Bluemoon's Pack I

5.2K 198 0
By Pribadongmanunulat1_

KABANATA XXVIII

Third Person's POV

At the mansion, Everly is currently preparing breakfast when Greyson suddenly arrives at the kitchen. Her eyes widened as she immediately cleaned the table from all the mess she and Linda had made while cooking.

Magkakalahating oras na ng umalis si manang upang kumuha ng mga tanim sa likod ng mansion upang ipang-halo sana sa kanilang niluluto. Hindi naman inaasahan ni Everly ang pagpunta ngayon ni Greyson dito. Madalas ay hindi na ito sumasalo sa kanila sa pagkain o kaya naman ay magpapahatid na lamang ito kay manang sa kwarto.

Their training is still ongoing and Everly has been doing everything she can in order not to disappoint the alpha. He has been so strict that Everly can't even bring herself to wake up the next day. But then, she obligates herself to do all of this hard work since it will surely pay off later.

She has to gain the approval of the pack, as well as the previous alpha. If not, then she has to leave this mansion as soon as possible.

"N-Narito ka na pala. Pumunta lang s-saglit si manang sa taniman upang mamitas ng sariwang prutas at gulay." Kabadong usal ni Everly. Sa kabila ng ilang araw na nakasama niya ito ay hindi pa din niya mapigilang mautal sa tuwing magsasalita.

Her head automatically shuts down whenever the man is around. He's too intimidating to look and talk to. That's why she can't help the stammering of her voice.

Mabilis niyang inihain sa harap nito ang nilutong sabaw at kanin kasabay ng mainit na kape. Tahimik niyang inobserbahan ang tinging ibinibigay nito sa pagkaing kanyang inihain. Ngunit makaraan ang ilang minuto na pagtitig doon ay ini-angat nito ang tingin sa kanyang direksyon dahilan kung bakit mabilis niyang naiwas ang tingin dito.

"Let's start the training." Malamig na usal nito dahilan kung bakit mabilis na lumapit si Everly sa harap nito.

"P-Pero hindi mo pa nagagalaw ang iyong pagkai—" Hindi niya na nagawang tapusin ang sasabihin dahil sa lamig ng tinging ibinibigay nito.

He stood up from his seat and walked straight towards the door. She felt a little offended because of what the man did.

"Your training doesn't involve spending your time here in the kitchen. You still have so many things to learn," bakas ang kawalan ng emosyon sa boses nito dahilan kung bakit naiyuko na lamang ng dalaga ang kanyang ulo bago mahina iyong itinango.

"Naiintindihan ko," hindi niya na mapigilan ang paglabas ng lungkot sa kanyang boses dahil sa nangyari.

Now that she's discovering another side of Greyson, she can't help but question her decisions so far. The man is more meticulous and perfectionist than she could ever have expected.

Is this how he was raised by his father as well? I couldn't imagine how sad and lonely he must've felt all those years of nonstop training. Komento na lamang niya sa kanyang sarili bago mabilis na iniligpit ang mga pagkaing inihain niya dito. Tinakpan niya na lamang ang iba sa mga iyon at ang matanda na ang bahalang magpatuloy sa pagluluto.

Her stomach is already growling due to hunger but she just brushed it off and continued her way towards the luna's garden and to the cabin. She hasn't had a proper meal since yesterday because of their training.

Sa loob ay nadatnan niya ang lalaki na may inaayos sa isang bakanteng mesa di kalayuan sa pinto. Kaagad niyang tinahak ang daan patungo sa tabi nito. Doon ay nakita niya ang iba't ibang klase ng espadang gawa sa kahoy na magkakaiba din ang sukat at kapal.

She suddenly remembered the small knife that Greyson gave her on their first day of training. She keeps taking care of it and trying to train herself using it. It was a lot more convenient to use than she expected.

"Pick one," utos nito sa kanya na kaagad niyang sinunod. Maigi niyang tinitigan isa-isa ang mga espadang iyon bago tuluyang pumili. Hindi iyon ganun kalaki at kabigat, tamang-tama lamang upang magamit niya ang armas ng maayos.

After a few seconds of preparation. She's now facing Greyson once again. He holds the same wooden sword that she decided to pick and within a split second, the battle between them starts.

Just like in their first duel, she used her brain to come up with strategic attacks and defenses against the man. It's only been a minute but she's already running out of breath trying to defend against the man's attacks.

"You hold your sword too loose," komento nito na kaagad nakarating sa kanyang tenga. Dahilan kung bakit humigpit ang kanyang pagkaka-kapit sa espadang iyon. Tuloy-tuloy na ang pagtulo ng pawis sa kanyang noo gayundin ang pangingimay sa kanyang hita at paa. Hindi pa tuluyang gumagaling ang ilang sugat at gasgas na nakuha niya mula sa mga nakaraang pagsasanay.

Her body is just too weak and incompatible for this kind of hard training. Even though she considered herself illness free, she can't be so sure about her own health.

Hindi naman kasi siya lumaking maayos ang buhay. Malay ba niya kung may nakatago na pala siyang sakit sa katawan.

She's too thin and sickly.

He's way too perfectionist for her to learn everything that he wants her to learn given the fact that she didn't grow up receiving proper lessons or proper food to eat or a place to stay. She didn't even know how to communicate well with other people. She had a lot of trauma to meet the man's expectations.

But she still tries, she won't just give up. She won't get tired even if she collapses here.

"Focus!" Medyo napalakas ang pag-atake nito ng espada sa kanya.

Ramdam niya na lang pag-rehistro ng matinding sakit sa kanyang pulsuhan, tila ba may ugat na naputol doon. Idagdag pa ang iilang sugat sa kanyang palad gawa ng maliliit na piraso ng kahoy ng espadang iyon na aksidenteng tumutusok sa kanyang balat sa tuwing napapalakas ang pag-atake nito.

Her hands automatically dropped the wooden sword as she tried to cover up the pain from expressing through her face. She doesn't want him to pity her. That's the last thing she would want from him.

"You're still weak. Too weak," puno ng lamig na usal nito sa kanya.

Mariin niyang naipikit ang mata bago pilit na pinalis ang sakit na nararamdaman. Sa dami ng pagmamalupit na dinanas niya sa kamay ng ama at kapatid ay dapat manhid na siya sa ganitong klaseng sakit. Mas matindi pa ang sakit na tiniis niya sa kamay ng mga ito noon. Kakarampot lamang ng nararamdaman niya ngayon.

Ayaw niyang isipin ni Greyson na nag-iinarte lamang siya kaya kaagad niyang pinulot pabalik ang kahoy na espadang iyon gamit ang sugatang palad.

But she froze when her hands won't grip the sword's handle. It feels like she lost control over her own fingers. Her hands went numb and shaking. She tried to grip it several times and it always ended up slipping away from her hands, like she already lost all her strength. She's starting to get irritated with herself and her frustration started to show on her face that she didn't even notice how Greyson walked towards her and gripped her hands away from getting that wooden sword on the ground.

"Stop it," he muttered slowly as he pulled her towards the seat and made her sit there by force. He then kneeled in front of her and carefully observed her wounded hands.

"You're gripping the sword too hard and you didn't even notice that your wounds are already this worse?" kunot ang noong usal nito habang marahang inalis ang ilan sa maliliit na piraso ng matutulis na kahoy mula sa kanyang palad. Tila nais nitong palabasin kung nag-iisip pa ba siya ng tama para hindi maramdaman ang sakit mula doon.

Well, if she'll be honest, it's not because she can no longer feel a thing, it's because she's been programmed by her past experiences to keep everything to herself, every pain, tears, weakness and flaw. Everything. She has to keep it to herself in order to survive in her own father's mansion. In the hands of the people she called a 'family'.

Pretending to be numb and collapsing in the end would be the time she could say that she had reached her limit, the time she could finally rest from all the pretending and pain.

"Have you always been like that?" wala sa sariling usal niya dito makaraan ang ilang segundong pananahimik.

He was still busy treating her wound but she noticed how he froze the moment she say those words.

Her mother had always asked her if she's fine, she's the only person that kept her sane inside of that hellish mansion and whenever she thinks of her mother she can't help but to feel a little pity towards him for not having a mother by his side. Maybe that's the reason why he's being too harsh on himself and to those around him.

"You know that everyone is not as perfect as you right?" She couldn't help but blurted out. She doesn't know if it's the effect of exhaustion or the numbness she felt all this time but she suddenly had the urge to point those things out to him.

"That includes me, manang, and Jake. Everyone around you is not perfect. Hindi mo man aminin alam kong alam mo sa iyong sarili na maging ikaw ay hindi rin perpekto Greyson," pagpapatuloy niya na usal dito.

She met his angry eyes after a few seconds, but for some reason she did not care. She's too exhausted to try to understand and reason out with him. He let go of her hands all of a sudden and picked up the wooden sword again and forcefully handed her the other one.

"Looks like you've regained your strength back. Let's continue," puno ng lamig na usal nito sa kanya bago tumalikod pabalik sa kanilang pwesto kanina. Isang mapait na ngiti na lamang ang kumawala sa kanyang labi bago nagpakawala ng malalim na paghinga.

Now, she's slowly realizing that Greyson is not actually trying to help her. He wants to manipulate her to be the perfect Luna that she needs to be, with or without the pack's approval. He makes her feel like she needs to be perfect in some ways, which is something impossible to do since from the very start, she's far from being decent.

Everytime they train, he disregards her emotions and feelings, even her opinion. All he listens to is his own voice. He's expecting too much from her without considering her condition at all. She's not as strong as he is.

"Do you want to hear what my mother always says to me?" She muttered while maintaining her head down to keep those tears from falling. She misses her. She misses the only person that understands her deep wounds.

Greyson looked back at the woman angrily, but before he could mutter a word. The woman lifted up her head and stared directly into his eyes, a very rare moment. Since the woman had always avoided his eyes. Looking much more intimidated by him.

But this time, he felt something strange. Like a deja vu. He can somehow see the same emotion in his eyes whenever his father pushes him to his limits. Something that he hates to feel all the time.

"She said you will never achieve success at something that you are forced to do. Instead, success comes from something you're passionate about. Something that you don't feel pressured or too obligated to accomplish. Something you've already mastered doing without even trying," Everly muttered as she forced her body to get up.

"Kagaya lang din iyan ng sitwasyong meron tayo ngayon Greyson. If you feel much obligated and pressured to shape me into someone that I'm not. Then let's forget all of this and I'll leave. But if you'll try to listen to me, maybe there's a chance that we could go through this together," puno ng pait na usal ni Everly bago humakbang patungo sa pares ng pana at palaso na nakasabit sa dingding.

We've been using knives and swords for days and I'm actually sick of it. She groaned in silence as she tried to move her body despite the exhaustion and soreness of her muscles and bones.

"What are you doin—" hindi na natapos ng lalaki ang nais sabihin ng walang alinlangan na pinakawalan ng dalaga ang palaso gamit ang panang iyon patungo sa isa sa mga target na nakatayo ilang kilometro mula sa kanilang pwesto.

To his surprise. It landed in the very middle of the target. A perfect shot without any effort.

Napabuntong hininga si Everly bago ibinaba ang pana at palasong iyon bago muling hinarap ang lalaki na noon ay kababakasan ng gulat sa ekspresyon.

She just stared at him without any emotion on her face. She just needs to endure it for a couple of seconds.

"If that's enough to impress you then let's end this training for today. I'm too tired and hungry to argue with you. I'm sorry if I disappoint you," walang emosyong usal niya bago dire-diretsong lumabas sa cabin.

She's reached her limit once again. Maybe she'll have to avoid him for a couple of days now after this confrontation.

Darkmoon's Pack

Night finally came once again and Ophir is closely eyeing another batch of those secret wagons. He's currently following them through the woods. He's been observing this pack for days now and there's nothing more suspicious than this wagon. Not even that creepy child.

Saglit na napatigil si Ophir sa pagsunod sa mga ito ng huminto ang tatlong neutral warlock na iyon sa harap.

"Looks like they'll open the portal again," mahinang usal niya sa sarili bago inihanda ang gagawing pagsama sa mga ito papasok sa portal na iyon.

But then, in a split second he sensed an attack approaching him.

Sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayari ay napatilapon siya ilang metro mula sa pinagtataguan kanina.

*cough cough

Sunod sunod siyang napa ubo dahil sa nangyari at muling naalarma ng maramdaman ang presensya ng isang nilalang malapit sa kanya.

"Sino ka at anong dahilan mo sa pagsunod sa amin," sambit ng isa sa tatlong neutral warlock na iyon.

Ophir checked his mask and cloaked before quickly getting up. He faced the three and put up a smirk on his lips.

"You guys are more skilled than I expected," natatawang usal niya sa mga ito habang iniinda ang sakit ng likuran. Alam niyang malalim ang sugat na tinamo niya doon. Kailangan niyang matakasan ang mga ito sa lalong madaling panahon.

"Sasagutin mo ang aming tanong o tatapusin na namin ngayon ang walang kwenta mong buhay?" muling usal ng mga ito.

Their voices have been nullified with any sort of emotion. They look like lifeless dolls that were being manipulated.

Lumawak ang ngisi sa kanyang labi dahil sa ginawang pag palibot ng mga ito sa kanya. Pilit niyang tiniis ang sakit at itinuon ang atensyon sa mga karwaheng iyon.

If he can't find out where they would bring those wagons at, then he'll just find out what's inside of that wagon before escaping, by hook or by crook.

He created a barrier all over his body to block another attack from the three. He then mutters a spell and in a speed of light passes through all those threats and travels through the inside of one of the wagons. He suffered the impact once more but it is enough to have a glimpse of anything that's inside.

Nabalot ng kunot ang kanyang noo habang iniinda ang matinding sakit sa kanyang katawan mula sa tinamong mga sugat.

"Hulihin nyo sya!" Sigaw ng pinunong kawal na naroon ngunit kaagad siyang nakatakbo papasok sa kakahuyan.

He then escaped by creating a small portal.

At the bluemoon pack

"Ack!" He groaned when he fell to the ground. His blood is everywhere as he tries to walk past through that wood and finally reaches the area. He traveled back to this small village situated at bluemoon pack where his house is located.

This is the only safe place he could be right now if he wants to survive.

"Kuya!" gulat na usal ng pamilyar na boses ng isang babae di kalayuan sa kanyang pinag bagsakan matapos lakadin ang palabas na daan sa kakahuyang iyon.

Segundo lamang ang lumipas ng tuluyan niyang maramdaman ang kamay ng kung sino man na umaalalay sa kanyang braso at bewang.

He tried to look up but he could only see the blurred face of the woman.

"Kuya!" muling pagtawag nito sa kanya ngunit inilingan niya na lamang iyon.

"T-Tulungan mo akong makabalik sa bahay Yvaine," nanghihinang usal niya dito. Naiiling naman na inalalayan siya ng kapatid patungo sa pinto ng kanilang munting bahay.

"Ilang beses ba kitang sasabihan na mag-ingat kuya?! Ano na naman bang ginagawa mo at ganito katindi ang iyong sugat?!" puno ng pag-aalalang usal nito sa kanya ng sandaling mailapag siya nito sa kanilang maliit na sofa.

Yvaine felt horrified by the scene. His brother is bleeding profusely and he can't even answer her properly. Fortunately, she knew some healing spell and didn't waste any second to use it to his brother.

Naluluha na ito dahil sa labis na awa para sa kapatid. Nanginginig ang pareho niyang kamay habang paulit-ulit na inuusal ang spell na iyon. Mabuti na lamang at matapos ang isang minuto tumigil na ang pagdurugo sa likod nito.

His brother gripped her shaking hands before smiling at her foolishly.

"Don't be too nervous. I won't die, sweetheart," a smirk formed into her brother's pale lips as those familiar foolish expressions showed in his face.

Parang gusto niya na lang suntukin ang kapatid para tuluyan na itong mawalan ng malay. Lagi na lamang siya nitong pinag-aalala. Minsan ay mawawala ito ng ilang araw at babalik na lamang ng sugatan. Bihira lamang itong umuwi sa kanilang bahay na nasa matinong kalagayan. Hindi naman nito sinasabi kung anong trabaho ang pinapasok nito dahilan bakit ganoon na lamang katindi ang mga sugat na natatamo nito.

"Shut up and rest brother. We'll talk tomorrow," sumusukong usal niya dito. Hinayaan niyang mahiga ng tuluyan ang lalaki sa sofa bago nilinis ang nagkalat nitong dugo sa sahig.

She wiped all of that blood before changing his brother's clothes. She's used to these. Taking care of him ever since their parents died due to those monsters' attack.

Dahil sila nalang magkapatid ang sandigan ng isa't isa ay talaga namang nakakapanghina sa tuwing makikita niya ito sa ganung lagay. Tila bumabalik ang kanyang mga alaala noong mamatay ang kanilang mga magulang.

But her brother is too stubborn to listen to her. He keeps on insisting that he'll give her a better and easy life, which she doesn't really need as long as both of them are comfortable and safe. That's all she wants, but it seems so hard for Ophir to do.

Muli siyang napabuntong hininga habang pinagmamasdan ito. Masyado ng maraming sakripisyong ginawa ang kapatid para maging maayos lang siya. Kung pwede niya lang ikulong na lamang ito sa kanilang bahay para pumirmi ay ginawa niya na. Parang siya pa ang mas nakakatanda sa kanilang dalawa pagdating sa pag-iisip.

"Brother, when will you change?" mahinang usal niya habang hinahaplos ang pawisan nitong buhok. Muli niya na lamang piniga ang tuwalyang hawak at ipinunas iyon sa mukha nito.

Whatever secret his brother is keeping, she wants to know it. She won't stand watching her only family die as well.

Samantala, sa opisina ni Alpha Gerald, ang kasalukuyang alpha ng bluemoon pack. Naroon ang kadarating lang nitong gamma. Sa kamay nito ay ang mensaheng pinakahihintay niya sa mga nagdaang araw.

"Alpha," mahinang tawag ni Gamma Jacobi sa pinuno bago inabot ang kahina-hinalang piraso ng papel na iyon.

Inside were the messages of Alpha Edmond regarding their plan of illegally distributing their products and goods inside Moonstone's storage through those wagons and by the use of the neutral warlock's power.

"Tagumpay," nakangising usal niya habang binabasa ang mga salitang iyon. Tagumpay ang transaksyong naganap. Kailangan lang nilang gawin iyon ng ilang beses bago tuluyang isagawa ang susunod nilang plano.

They plan to blame moonstone for all those stolen goods. This will surely impact the pack's harmony and their trust towards the current alpha. Something that they've wanted from the very start. They'll bring that powerful pack down and rule the whole Grand Orleas under their control.

Tahimik na idinarang nito ang papel sa nakasinding kandila hanggang sa maging abo na lamang iyon sa hangin.

Kleon, who is currently watching through the alpha's open window as he sits on top of that tree, notices something strange between the two's conversation. There seems something suspicious about that paper that the gamma handed over to the alpha. Whatever that paper content is, he needs to find out.

He's been getting bored observing this boring pack for days now. This is the first time that their leader had finally shown something suspicious.

A smirk formed in his lips as he teleported inside of the pack's mansion. He needs to follow and investigate that gamma later on.

Tahimik niyang tinatahak ang daan paliko sa isa sa mga pasilyo ng malawak na mansion na iyon ng makita niya si Alpha Gerald. Mabilis niyang itinago ang sarili bago panaka-nakang sumilip sa direksyon ng mga ito.

Noon niya lang napansin ang bulto ng kabiyak nito na natatabunan ng katawan nito kanina. Ang kasalukuyang luna ng bluemoon pack na usap-usapang may dugong warlock din. Mas lumaki ang ngisi sa kanyang labi ng matunghayan ang pagtatalo ng dalawa. Mukhang hindi ganun kaganda ang relasyong meron ang mga ito, taliwas sa mga kwento sa labas.

After minutes of argument, Alpha Gerald leaves the place with a frown in his face while Luna is holding back her tears from falling. Kleon's smirk widened as he slowly shook his head because of the drama he had to witness.

This isn't part of his job description, but witnessing drama sometimes won't hurt right?

It's quite entertaining. Kleon muttered to himself as he watched the luna along with those omega's passed by the hallway he's currently hiding in.

Patago niyang sinundan ito patungo sa basement.

He's getting a little suspicious of Luna for the past few days of observing the mansion. Every night, before 10 o'clock, she always goes down to the basement, alone. The omega who assisted her down there can't even come inside with her. She's the only one who's allowed to enter that part of the mansion.

Now, it's time to find out Luna's secret.

Nakangising usal nito sa sarili bago umusal ng spell upang pansamantalang patulugin lahat ng bantay sa basement maging ang mga omega na iyon. Ngayon lang medyo lumuwag ang bantay sa mansion kaya ito lang ang pagkakataong meron siya.

Inside that dark basement, hides the leader's secret. No one in the pack knows about it, only the alpha, the luna, and the beta. The real reason why their first born son suddenly vanished is still a mystery for the whole pack.

But the truth is, the child didn't vanish. He is confined. Inside the four walls of this deep and dark basement.

Tahimik na tinahak ni Luna Serena ang daan papasok sa malawak na selda ng basement na iyon. Ang nagsisilbing kwarto at kulungan ng panganay niyang anak.

Allenon, the alpha and Luna's first born, is already turning four when he is rumored to be abducted and up until now is still missing.

But the truth is, he's here. Down in the basement all those years. Being confined because of his inability to control his own power. Unfortunately, he inherited his mother's blood from being a warlock.

The child is turning fourteen this day and Serena wanted to give Allenon something but the Alpha won't allow it. She's been pitying her son all those years and the only thing she could do is to always visit him at night, like this. This is the only time she's allowed to go there since that's the time those magic stones are powerful enough to stabilize Allenon's power.

The alpha sees Allelon's inability to control his power as a threat for the pack and a weakness, not only for Allenon, but to the alpha as well, for having such an incompetent child.

Kaya naman para masiguro ang kaligtasan at katahimikan ng buhay ng anak ay pinili na lamang nilang palabasin na nawawala ito. Sa ganoong paraan ay mas maaalagaan niya ito at matututukan.

Sadly the man she fell in love with before is now gone. It is now replaced by a greedy and selfish person. If only she'd known their relationship would end up this bitter, she wouldn't trust and help him build this pack in the first place.

"Luna," tahimik na napahinto si Serena papasok sa basement ng marinig niya ang pamilyar na boses na iyon.

"Beta Arthfael," malumanay na usal niya dito.

Ever since the false abduction of Allenon, it was the beta who helped her manage Allenon's power. He's a neutral warlock, so is she. Yes, she's a full blooded neutral warlock, and before Gerald has changed into the evil man he is now, she once met a kindhearted and virtuous Gerald which she fell in love with.

Only when the alliance between the other pack did the man started to change. So instead of waiting for his help, Serena took the responsibility all to herself and maintained their son's safety.

Allenon was born healthy. Not until three years later when he started to show an unusual surge of power out of his tiny body. It came to a point where he almost killed one of the omega that was taking care of him. He's a very intelligent child, though he displays a very sensitive nature. He always takes what he wants, if he can't it'll frustrate him and that will soon trigger his power from coming out unconsciously.

The only person who can calm Allenon down is his mother. Arthfael had tried to extinguish Allenon's power before but it didn't work. He's the one who ended up getting hurt.

"He's been quiet since this morning," puno ng pangambang usal ni Arthfael dito. Kaagad namang napabuntong hininga si Serena bago tuluyang pumasok sa loob ng selda nito.

"Allenon," isang tawag niya palang sa pangalan ng anak ay naramdaman niya na agad ang mahigpit na yakap nito sa kanyang bewang.

The child remained silent. He's turning fourteen this year but he doesn't act like one. He still believes that he's a child that needed to be showered with love from his mother.

Hindi naman nagsasawa si Serena na mahalin at alagaan ang anak. Kaya lang minsan ay hindi niya magawang makampante dahil hindi niya na ito nakakayang kontrolin at pakiusapan. Kahit pa gustuhin niya na manatili sa tabi nito buong araw ay hindi niya magawa dahil sa responsibilidad na meron siya sa pack.

Allenon has been acting silent for the past years. Since he reached ten, he rarely talks and became more possessive with his mother's affection. He'll go rampant if she doesn't see him for a day, even only for a second. He has to see her.

Serena guesses that it's the consequence of confining the poor child here, alone. The only person who shows kindness and genuine love is her.

Mas tumitindi ang hirap ng pag-aalaga niya ngayon kay Allenon kumpara noong maliit pa ito. Ngayon habang palaki ito ng palaki ay pahirap ng pahirap ang pakikipag-usap niya dito. Kahit anong gawin niya ay hindi maiintindihan ng anak ang kanyang nais sabihin at gawin.

Though he's a very intelligent child. He's also very stubborn. He only listens on the part that he wants or is interested in. Everything else doesn't matter. So Serena tried to give him anything that he wanted so he won't have a reason to rebel against her.

"What's that thing?" bahagyang kinilabutan si Serena at napalayo dito dahil sa mga salitang binitawan ng anak.

He's staring intently at her stomach, specifically in her womb. As if it's transparent before his eyes and he can see the little life that's starting to form in her womb.

She didn't expect him to sense her pregnancy this easily.

Alanganin siyang ngumiti bago kinulong ang parehong braso nito sa kanyang palad.

"It's your brother Allenon, soon, you'll have another person you can rely to—"

"I don't want it. Get rid of it," diretso at walang emosyong usal nito sa kanya, na tila ba isang napakadaling bagay lamang ang hinihiling nito.

"I-I can't..." she masked her nervousness behind a smile and softly combed her child's curly hair.

"Why? You said you'd grant everything that I asked. It's my birthday today and I wanted for you to get rid of that thing," a frown is starting to form in Allenon's face and Serena is starting to get uneasy because any minute from now, Allenon might lose control of his power again.

"I can't b-because... because I'll die. I-I'll die if I get rid of this," pagsisinungaling niya dito.

Kita niya ang unti-unting pagkawala ng kunot sa noo nito at ang pag balatay ng pag-aalala sa mukha.

"I-I'm sorry mother. I-I didn't know. Please don't d-die... d-don't leave me here alone," the poor child ended up crying just because of those words.

He's been too sensitive when it comes to those types of words. Words that would indicate her leaving him.

Allenon's face is now full of regret and Serena can't help but just hug him. Only if their circumstances didn't end up like this, maybe she would have raised him to be a normal child. He could've been a very caring and loving son. But their situation right now makes it impossible to happen.

Maging ang kanyang pagbubuntis ay sikreto din sa buong pack. Tanging si Arthfael pa lamang ang kanyang sinabihan noon, at ngayon ay ang kanyang anak na si Allenon. Wala siyang balak na sabihin iyon sa pack higit lalo sa alpha dahil siguradong malalagay sa alanganin ang buhay ni Allenon oras na malaman nitong nagdadalang tao siya.

All the attention will shift towards this new child and Allenon will lose every right that he has, including the safety she could provide. She doesn't want Allenon to be completely shoved out of the picture, since the only thing that gives Serena freedom to support him, is because he's their only son and child and she keeps convincing Alpha Gerald that he'll overcome his power and become the successor.

"Hmmm... interesting."

Kleon, who witnessed everything, is already planning what he should do to make use of this very interesting secret he just found out. He'll use this opportunity to take advantage of Luna and gain as much as he wants.

Hindi niya na kailangan pang magtrabaho sa ilalim ng mga pinunong iyon. Sapat na ang nalaman niya ngayon para maiangat ang sarili sa hirap.

"Let's see what I should do first." A small chuckle accidentally slipped out of his lips as he teleported back to the forest. Happily whistling despite the silence while having an obvious smirk on his face. 

To be continued...

_________________________

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: Thank you for reading, god bless シ︎

Please follow me on Facebook as I share some of my writing tips, advice and updates there! Link is on my bio : ) You can PM me your thoughts about the story there. If you are an aspiring writer like me, feel free to message me for any writing advice and tips there, I would be glad to share mine : ))

Yvaine on the image below 

Allenon on the image below

Credits to the rightful owner of all the videos and pictures that I included and used in this story.

©pribadongmanunulat1_2022

☞︎︎︎ Vote & Comment

#N̸o̸h̸a̸t̸e̸c̸o̸m̸m̸e̸n̸t̸s̸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 55.6K 61
PUBLISHED UNDER LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL and is available in all Precious Pages Bookstore Nationwide for only 129.75php. Please do grab a copy guys! Thank y...
32.1K 2K 82
[Romance] (COMPLETED) (Editing) Kyle Fernandez is a certified babaero. But dont get him wrong hindi ito para paglaruan ang mga babae na dumadaan sa k...
1.1M 28.5K 88
Resurrecting the King of the Dark : The beginning (Book 1 of Dark Series) Sya ang huling tagapagmana ng Elafry Vasileio. Ang natitirang Glasiever at...
189K 3.7K 34
[UNDER EDITING] Jamaica Montefalco just want a simple life. She's so smart that she could answer all riddles you'll give to her. Maybe she's a nobod...