Our Destiny ( Hyungkyun Fanfi...

By Ateezluv2020

'' DESTINY LEADS US TO SO MANY SURPRISES. OUR MEETING WAS ALSO DESTINIES DOING. '' I.M just wanted to live a... More

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Apology
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.

Part 8.

158 12 0
By Ateezluv2020

I.M woke up next morning, he rubbed his eyes and left the room. Walking down the stairs he saw Hyungwon wearing black suit.

I.M:'' You are going somewhere?''

Hyungwon turned around and smiled.

Hyungwon:'' Yes.''

I.M:'' Where? All this dressed up?''

He shook his head.

Hyungwon:'' Its really nothing. I have made the breakfast, get freshed and have it.''

I.M:'' The thing is..''

Hyungwon:'' Hm..?'''

I.M:'' I lost my phone back when we escaped the hotel. Can I at least make a call?''

Hyungwon looked at the other side of the room and sighed.

Hyungwon:'' Fine.''

I.M smiled happily.

I.M:'' Thank you.''

Hyungwon offered his phone. I.M took the phone and opened the call section he saw the last call around 9 in the night...the caller name was Kihyun.

I.M:'' Was this the man he was talking to last night?''

I.M whispered.

Hyungwon:'' What?''

I.M:'' No, its nothing.''

I.M dialed a number but he didn't get any response.

I.M:'' Feels like he is busy.''

Hyungwon:'' Who?''

I.M:'' My roommate, Jooheon. He isn't picking up. If he calls back please tell me. Here!''

Hyungwon took the phone back.

Hyungwon:'' Fine. I'll be on my way.''

Hyungwon was leaving when he turned around and looked at I.M

Hyungwon:'' You know you can take some fresh air once in a while. But don't go far.''

I.M:'' What?!? Did you just..? I mean I can leave the house..?''

Hyungwon turned around.

Hyungwon:'' Do as you wish.''

I.M:'' Wow! For real?''

I.M wanted to confirm further but Hyungwon already left.

I.M:'' What's with him today? Acting all weird.''

I.M ate his breakfast and left the house. He checked out the neighborhood.

I.M:'' This neighborhood is filled with families. I wonder why does he live all lone.''

I.M looked down and saw a ball rolled at his foot he looked up and saw a kid run up to him. I.M sat down and smiled.

I.M:'' Is this yours?''

The kid nodded. I.M handed the ball and smiled at the kid. The kid bowed and left. I.M walked further up the road and spotted a house some kind of a worship place. He entered the place only to spot a fimiliar figure he gasped, the figure turned around and I.M immediately hided.

I.M:'' Why did I hide all of a sudden?''

I.M peeped out and saw Hyungwon paying his respects.

I.M:'' Did someone die? NO...I shouldn't butt in, still....''

I.M saw Hyungwon going inside and he came out. He walked a little closer and saw...

I.M:'' That woman....she...was in the family portrait with him...His sister?!''

He heard voices from the inside.

Woman:'' Its been 2 years after the incident, why didn't you report it to the police?''

Hyungwon:'' I did...but, they closed the case..''

I.M:'' Did his sister die 2 years ago?''

I.M whispered to himself.

Hyungwon:'' Then, I will be taking my leave.''

I.M:'' Crap!''

I.M rushed out of the place with full speed and stopped at a park, huffing.

I.M:'' I almost got caught. Now, that I think about it.. He said his sister was a jounalist. Was! Exactly! It was so obvious. I asked him unnecessarily!''

Hyungwon:'' Asked what?''

I.M:'' AAAAAA''

Hyungwon appeared behind I.M

I.M:'' Aah! You scared me!''

Hyungwon:'' You are acting like you have seen a ghost. What's wrong?''

I.M:'' Its nothing. I was just...checking out your neighborhood.''

Hyungwon:'' Oh?''

I.M:'' You done with your work?''

Hyungwon:'' Aren't you too curious?''

I.M:'' Never mind.''

Hyungwon:'' You drink?''

I.M:'' Huh?!''

Hyungwon:'' You don't drink?''

I.M:'' I drink! Water! Juice! Coffee!''

Hyungwon:'' Seriously?''

I.M:'' Hm.'''

Hyungwon:'' As far as I rememeber the first time I had a drink when I was in high school.''

I.M:'' What the hell? That's against the laws.''

Hyungwon laughed.

Hyungwon:'' I know! You are a collage student, have a drink with me!''

I.M:'' wait, I'm fine-''

Hyungwon kept his hand around I.M's shoulder and they walked to a convenience store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 864 24
"How many times am I going to lie and tell you that I hate you when I miss you? That I need you and I crave to hear your voice every day when you're...
190 49 21
Hyungwon has sat back and watched as each one of his "brothers" have found their mates. He was not in a rush to find love, but it found him instead...
1.5K 115 13
you are young high school student. very smart, hard working and kind. some people tend to use it. you are mostly raging in yourself about it but are...
29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...