Blood or Love | Eli Moskowitz...

By Teen_Imagines

(Sequel to Beautiful) Y/n has had some hard times in the past, but the waters finally calmed, that is until t... More

Cast.
Part 1. (Moon)
Part 2. (Cheating & Cutting)
Part 3. (Robby)
Part 4. (Knocked Out)
Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)
Part 7. (Near Death)
Part 8. (Slipped)
Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)
Part 10. (May I?)
Part 11. (Sick)
Part 12. (Don't Tell Anyone)
Part 13. (Revealed)
Part 14. (What If I Want It?)
Part 15. (Hospital Room)
Part 16. (Grandfather)
Part 17. (Flashback #1)
Part 18. (Flashback #2)
Part 19. (Flashback #3)
Part 20. (Flashback #4)
Part 21. (Flashback #5)
Part 22. (Shot)
Part 23. (Blood or Love)

Part 5. (Rape)

1.1K 31 9
By Teen_Imagines

⚠  Rape, And Death Ahead!  ⚠

I woke up in the woods tied to the trees. I seen the guy taking my clothes off. I tried kicking him but I couldn't, I started crying knowing what was about to happen. He finally got me out of all my clothes, I was only left in my underwear. He started taking my bra off. I recognized these woods. It was right by the swings where I and Eli met. I kept yelling for help until he shoved a cloth in my mouth.

*Hawks Pov*

I've been depressed for these last few days, I fucked up bad. I broke the one person I actually loved, now she hates me. I cry myself to sleep everyday, I beat myself to death. I haven't spoke to Moon since y/n seen us at the fair. I decided to go visit the first place I met y/n. I was walking to the swings with my hands in my pockets. I heard a female voice screaming for help. It sounded just like y/n. I listened for where the voice was coming from. I made my way in to the woods to see a guy stripping y/n, she had no clothes on, she was naked. That's when it clicked. She's being raped. I started running towards the guy, I twisted and kicked him in the head. I dropped on top of him and starting punching him. I killed him. I quickly untied y/n and put my hoodie over her. I carried her back to my house. 

-Hawks Place-

I placed her on my bed. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't imagine how she felt? She almost got raped.

Hawk: Y/n I..  - She cut me off. She hugged me.

Y/n: Thank you. - She said softly. I kissed her forehead.

Hawk: You should go change. - I said and she nodded. I went to my drawers and grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants. I handed them to her and she went to change in the bathroom. I waited on my bed until she got done. she soon came out of the bathroom in my clothes and damn did she look good in them too. I really lost something special. She sat down beside me awkwardly and started twiddling with her fingers. I noticed her arms had cuts on them.

Hawk: Y/n...what's that? - I asked pointing at her arm. She flinched and snatched her arm away.

Hawk: Have you been cutting yourself? - I asked almost in tears. She nodded hesitantly. I frowned.

Hawk: How long have you been doing this? - I asked. A tear fell down her cheek, I quickly wiped it away for her.

Y/n: Since you broke my heart. - She said, her voice shaky. I pulled her into a hug.

Hawk: Don't do that again please. - I said.

Y/n: Wish I could say the same for you. - She said pulling out of the hug.

Hawk: I'm sorry about that. I really am y/n, I haven't spoke to Moon since that night. - I said reassuring her.

Y/n: I can't forgive you yet. - she said, my heart broke more.

Hawk: I don't expect you to. You should get some rest. - she nodded and laid down in my bed. I tucked her in and laid next to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest. she nuzzled her head into my neck. We stayed like that the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 44
After her mom leaves (Y/N) for her boyfriend, she gets to live with her Aunt Medda in Manhattan. However, with a bridge so fasinating to cross she mi...
46.5K 459 14
This is a book full of Jason Todd imagines. If you have any ideas, feel welcome to text me, and I'll see what I can do. This is my first writing so...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 4K 12
HTTYD Fan Fiction Young Hiccup had run into the woods to escape the other kids taunting him and laughing at him. When someone had managed to shoot d...