Blood or Love | Eli Moskowitz...

By Teen_Imagines

(Sequel to Beautiful) Y/n has had some hard times in the past, but the waters finally calmed, that is until t... More

Cast.
Part 1. (Moon)
Part 2. (Cheating & Cutting)
Part 3. (Robby)
Part 5. (Rape)
Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)
Part 7. (Near Death)
Part 8. (Slipped)
Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)
Part 10. (May I?)
Part 11. (Sick)
Part 12. (Don't Tell Anyone)
Part 13. (Revealed)
Part 14. (What If I Want It?)
Part 15. (Hospital Room)
Part 16. (Grandfather)
Part 17. (Flashback #1)
Part 18. (Flashback #2)
Part 19. (Flashback #3)
Part 20. (Flashback #4)
Part 21. (Flashback #5)
Part 22. (Shot)
Part 23. (Blood or Love)

Part 4. (Knocked Out)

1K 32 0
By Teen_Imagines

*Your Pov*

I woke up in my dad's bed. I went and freshened up in the bathroom then headed to the kitchen. I walked in and seen Robby making breakfast.

Y/n: I didn't know you cooked? - I asked. He smirked at me.

Robby: You don't know a lot of things y/n. - He said handing me my plate. I sat down at the table. and so did he. 

Y/n: where's dad? - I asked while shoving a pancake in my mouth. 

Robby: He had to go to his dojo. - He said eating his food. - I nodded. It got awkward after that. I soon finished my food and placed my dish in the sink as did Robby. 

Y/n: I'm gonna head home. - I said walking to the door.

Robby: I'll drive you. If that's okay? - He asked. I nodded and smiled. We got in my car and he drove me home. I got out and walked to my door. Robby followed behind me. I was about to open the door when I turned around and hugged Robby. He hugged back. I went inside and he walked home.

-Later That Day-

I was on my bed chilling on my phone, I kept getting messages from Eli. I finally got tired of it and blocked him. It was now night time and I decided to go for a walk. I got on a coat and headed downstairs and out the door. I was enjoying the breeze and cold weather. Christmas was right around the corner and I didn't want to be miserable on Christmas so I decided to clear my mind. I walked in to an alley when I heard a female voice crying for help. I turned the corner to see a guy trying to take her clothes off. I ran up to him and kicked him to the face. The girl got out of his grip. The guy grabbed me by my arms and I couldn't get loose, I seen the girl trying to help. I looked at her.

Y/n: Go! Run! - I told her and she nodded and ran. Before I knew it the guy nocked me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.8M 2K 1
These are a bunch of maze runner imagines and preferences for all of the Gladers out there. I will be doing Thomas, Newt, Minho, Alby, and Gally! ON...
572K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.3K 63 20
A boy with ocean blue eyes? That explains it, he must be a devil in disguise - Tom riddle always had the upper hand, except when it came to Annette...